main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Difference Between Fate and Destiny - Clone Wars/Inter-Trilogy - FINISHED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Title: The Difference Between Fate and Destiny
    Author: Briannakin (ME!)
    Timeline: Right Before ROTS and After
    Characters: OCs, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano
    Genre: Action
    Notes: My VERY FIRST FANFIC!! I'm totally new at this, so tell me if I'm doing something wrong. This is going to be a four part story.

Part 1: Fate of an Order

Making an hideous, deafening whine and whipping the dust of the planet?s rocky terrain, the gunship Unknown Hero landed on the ground of Tholatin.

Awaken by the noise, the Padawan Ahsoka Tano peered out of her tent to see what was going on. Besides the humongous transport landing in the outskirts of the make-shift camp, her weary eyes saw nothing out of the normal. The camp seemed dead except for a few clone troopers of squad seven huddling around various tables and two Jedi huddled over their own table. Everyone with a sensible brain were still in their tents, asleep. She walked over to where Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and her own master; Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker were making plans for the upcoming battle.

?Good nap, Snips?? Anakin asked with a casual tone using Ahsoka?s nickname. Before she could answer, he continued. ?You better have enjoyed it. While you were slumbering, we finished the battle plans without you.?

?Unlike you, most people can?t run weeks without sleep.? She retorted in her usually snippy manner, the one that gave her the nickname. It was true. Ahsoka had seen her master fight battle after battle without a wink of sleep. She couldn?t understand it, but there was a lot of things she didn?t understand about her master.

He gave her a sarcastic smile and laughed. ?Who needs sleep??

Ahsoka rolled her eyes and turned them upon Obi-Wan. ?Did you send for more supplies and troops, Master Kenobi?? she asked.

?Nope.?

?Then why did a gunship just land?? she said in an irritated voice. She hated it when she was given such discreet answers. She then looked towards the gunship. Nothing was being unloaded and no one was coming off of the ship. Then she saw the reason why the transport was here. A lone figure in black leaped from an open hatch and started walking towards the three Jedi.

?I have no idea,? said Obi-Wan in an voice that seemed alarmed, yet his actions, or lack of, stated that he wasn?t. This made Ahsoka reach for her lightsaber, the weapon of the Jedi, in alarm. She gripped it, but did not take it off her belt because neither Obi-Wan or Anakin had moved.

The figure showed no hesitation. Even though the figure was only ten metres away now, the face of the being could not be made out because the cowl of it?s robe was up and covering the face of the wearer. But the close distance did reveal the fact that the being wore a robe that was traditional to the Jedi order, but Jedi didn?t usually wear black. That color was associated with the Jedi?s enemies; Dark Jedi and Sith. The wind swept the robe back, revealing a long, black, flowing dress, covering nearly every centimetre of skin, with a long panel of leather with dark blue stitching on it on the front of the skirt. Two tendrils of hair were hanging to the being?s waste and it carried a long, silver shaft on her back with a simple leather sheath. Everything told Ahsoka that this figure was a Jedi, even her presence in the force, for the presence was distinctly female, but there was an aura about her that was foreign to Ahsoka.

?Master Kenobi,? she called, ?I?m here.? Her voice seemed weird, like her vocal cords, tongue or both were meant for a language other then Galactic Basic. Her voice was extremely low and she hardly use her tongue to articulate the words.

?You have always known how to make an entrance. Simple yet eerie. With a hint of malice. And the bluntness of your opening statement-,? Obi-Wan shuttered for dramatic effect, ?Yoda would not approve.?

The woman laughed an animal laugh then stated, in all seriousness, ?Since when as dat old dried Blumfruit ever approved of me??

This got a laugh out of Anakin, who had been silently perplexed since the figure?s ar

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    What an original OC! Very intriguing - I'll be reading the next 3 posts you have planned.

3. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Thank you.

Yays! my first reader. I`ll try to have the next part posted in a week or so.

4. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Part Two: Fate Of A Togruta
    Several Months Later

It was just another day fighting a war; Tuulikki Sugrún was relaxing on one of Jabba?s sail barges, sipping a glass of blue milk, watching silently over Rotta, the small Huttlet. Her cover was Sugur Kilut: entertainer and owner of the Togruta dancer Tanna, otherwise known as Ahsoka Tano. The girl was now dancing for the Huttlet, like she did every day now for the past few months. Today she was wearing a colourful, but skimpy outfit with scarves to extenuate her movement. No wonder Hutts were slime balls, if they all had this kind of entertainment when they were children. Tuulikki herself was dressed in a slimming black dress made out of black lace complete with hood, which was always up and was currently swaying in the light breeze.

It was just another ordinary day. Tuulikki had gotten updates about the war almost every day, and the news lately has hinted at the end of the war; Dooku was dead and Grievous was probably shortly behind him, so when she got the message that the war was over and that all Jedi were to come back to the temple, she didn?t second guess it. Tuulikki had told Ahsoka that they would tell Jabba that night, then leave for Corucant that night. But only few hours later, Tuulikki received another message: to stay away from Corucant at all costs, abandon any missions and go into hiding.

Tuulikki woke with a startle; she was drenched in sweat and not just from the warm, humid air.

Another dream. No, that wasn?t the best way to describe what Klotears had in their sleep. They re-experienced pieces of their lives, sometimes it was parts they remembered, other times it was segments they couldn?t have possibly remembered.

This particular segment, Tuulikki could never forget.

It happened four weeks ago.

When they had gotten back to Jabba?s palace, Tuulikki learned that they were now sworn enemies of the Republic, now known as the Galactic Empire, because they were Jedi. It had been reported that several Jedi masters had tried to arrest Chancellor Palpatine, now Emperor Palpatine, and that the Jedi had organized the war from the start so they could assume power over the galaxy. Jabba hadn?t entirely believed these reports, so he let Tuulikki and Ahsoka go unharmed.

So here they were: in a sorry excuse for a hotel room in the city of Mos Eisley, with no way off this miserable planet, and no where to go, even if they did find a way off.

Tuulikki got out of the bed, leaving Ahsoka still asleep, and headed for the shower.

After an unpleasantly warm wash; because the water sat in the pipes above ground for so long, she dressed in her black lace dress, and dried off her hair. She hid her lighsaber underneath her dress. It was inconvenient, but she couldn?t walk around with it on her back anymore.

When she walked back into the room, Ahsoka was up and dressed in her usual attire. ?What are we doing today, Master?? Ahsoka asked without emotion. Since they learned that all of the Jedi were dead, Ahsoka had lost her zest for life. Tuulikki on the other hand, was taking it better. Being one of the last of the her kind was nothing new to her.

The past few weeks they have been earning meagre wages as pick-pockets and doing other petty crimes. They both knew it wasn't ethical, but it was the only way they had to get money. ?I told you not to call me master, I am not your master, nor am I a Zedi master. Today we are go-? she was about to say something else, when she had a vision. They had been coming more often now with the war over, but she wasn't able to call them on her own will yet. She smiled as the vision ended. "We are going to The Western Dune sea. Pack up the things," she announced.

?What? Why??

?We are going to see Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.?

?You have totally lost it, you know that?? Ahsoka shouted at Tuulikki as they walked, completely surrounded by sand with the two suns beating on their backs.

?Who is crazy? Dee crazy person, or dee crazy person who follows dee crazy person into dee endless desert?? Tuulikki

5. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Part 3: Fateless
    Several Months Later

Tuulikki Sigrún, now going by the name Telki Rune, walked down the busy, filth-ridded walkway of Nar Shaddaa: the Smugglers moon. The slight breeze tugged at her bandana that she wore on her head. The pink of the bandana clashed with her dark brown tunic and pants. She hung a left and reached her destination; Ogeao?s Hanger and Repair center. Telki inserted her employee card into a slot and the door opened.

?You?re late, Rune,? Ogeao, a very large Twi?lek said disinterested as Telki tried to close the door silently.

?Sorry, Ogeao. I slept in,? Telki lied. She was deliberately late daily so that Ogeao might fire her, but she wasn?t that lucky. Ogeao had saved Tuulikki when she crashed in his hanger when she first came to Nar Shadda and now she was in his service until he decided to get rid of her. Working for the obese Twi?lek wasn?t that bad at first, but Telki was starting to get sick of it, or more specifically, sick of him and her co-workers; the Duros twins Kren and Krun.

?Late night Telki?? Krun asked as he came out from under the transport he was working on.

?Banging it up with all those Chiss guys out there? Or maybe it was a Chagrian?? Kren asked emerging from a supply closet. Neither of the twins had believed Telki?s story about her unique mixture of ancestors that gave her the appearance that she had. Her story was that her father was a Chiss and her mother was a Chagrian-Human hybrid. But what the twins thought didn?t matter. The lie was so ridicules that people tended to believe it.

?Get back into dee closet Kren. It was better before you came out,? Telki said as she walked over to a Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor, more commonly known as a Jedi fighter. The current owner was a scumbag bounty hunter who stole it off of Corucant and had messed up the sensitive steering. It was Telki?s task to fix it, which she could have done in a moments time, but she didn?t want to create suspicion, so she had spent the better part of a week on it and she was planning on taking another week to finish it, even though she had already fixed it.

Just before Telki slid under the fighter, the hangar doors opened up and a YU-410 light freighter flew in. The vessel itself didn?t catch Telki?s attention; the YU was an upgrade to the popular YT series, and was quite popular smugglers, and smugglers made up most of Ogeao?s customers.

It was the presence inside the freighter that made Telki take a second look. She gazed at the transport in a daze.

?Ah. There must be Priam,? Ogeao exclaimed from the office. ?Rune!? he barked.

When she heard her name, Telki snapped out of her state and barked back, ?What!?

?We have an interesting customer here; Mr. Priam wants to learn the ins? and outs? of his ship. You, deary, are going to teach him.?

Telki gave him an annoyed look. ?Can?t I zust trap him out in dee middle of no where wit a broken Hyperdrive? Tat?s dee best way to learn dee ins? and outs? of ones? ship: fix it or die of starvation,? she griped as she walked towards the boarding ramp.

?Just do it,? Ogeao shouted to be heard over the hiss of the ramp lowering.

Telki groaned as she started climbing the ramp. She was pretending she didn?t want to do this task just so that Ogeao wouldn?t reconsider and give the job to one of the Duros. In truth, she was excited to find out who exactly Priam was. The name sounded familiar to go with the feeling the presence, but Telki couldn?t figure out who exactly it was.

Once she ascended the ramp, Telki made her way towards the cockpit to acquaint, or re-acquaint herself, with the pilot. When she reached her destination, Telki saw the back of a head, busily going through the end-flight sequence. She banged her knuckles against the bulkhead, ?Hey. Ogeao told me to tell you about your ship. He tells me your name is Priam My name is Tel-? Telki broke off when Priam turned around. ?Ekoda!? she exclaimed. It all made sense now. Elias Priam was her father?s best friend, the same man that carried her t

6. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Part Four: Last Fate Of The Klotears
    7 Years After The End Of The Clone Wars

?Congrats, you kriffing lazerbrain, son of a murglak, nerf herder!? Telki screeched. The two long tendrils of hair whipped around as she turned around and reached for her cup of caf that was on the desk and threw it at him.

Ekoda screamed as the boiling liquid hit his face. ?I?m sorry Telki. We were drunk. I don?t even remember doing it with her.?

?And dat?s supposed to make it better? Ekoda! You got some Twi?lek dancer pregnant. Den you married her. What about us? Zust as I tought I was going to have a normal life, you go and kriff it up! I should have seen dis coming. Zust leave, and don?t come back!? she said giving him an icy glare as he exited the hangar.

It had been seven years since she had arrived here on Alderaan and it had been seven years of an on and off relationship with Ekoda. She fixed his ship whenever he needed it and he was her link to a normal life. But now, he had gone and married some girl and it was the last straw for her.

There was a knock at the door and then it opened.

?What?? Telki screamed, then she turned bright red when she saw it was Bail Organa, the ruler of this planet. seven years ago she approached him as Tuulikki and asked for refugee on his planet. He agree, gave her a hangar to use as a business and a house, but also asked her to be his daughter?s, Leia?s, bodyguard. She had told him that she would do it in seven years, until then, Telki figured that Anakin?s daughter would be fine in the hands of normal security.

?Is now a bad time, Tuulikki?? he asked. He always insisted on calling her by her real name in private.

?Bail. I now know dee real reason why Zedi weren?t allowed to love. It?s not zust because of the attachment, its also because males are stupid,? she said.

Bail laughed, then got onto then reason why he was here, ?Leia is now seven years old and I think she needs someone like you to be her constant companion. I also have your first main assignment with her. The Emperor is coming here for a few days for various inspections and I want Leia off world,? he said simply.

Telki nodded, ?I suppose you want me to live in the palace now. I will pack my things.?

?Bye Daddy,? the girl dressed in a white dress said, hugging Bail Organa.

?Bye Leia,? Bail said as he put his adopted daughter on the ground. Of course, the girl did not know she was adopted. The innocent child thought that the man that she had just embraced was her father and that her mother was Queen Breha, who had died a few months ago.

Telki, who was standing against the hull of the small luxury yacht knew the truth. Her mother had been a casual friend of Telki?s, Padmé Amidala, who had died in childbirth with Princess Leia. Her father was once a close friend of Telki?s and was the prophesied ?Chosen One? of the Jedi order, Anakin Skywalker, who had turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader before Leia was born.

?Come on Leia,? Telki chided. Being a ?baby sitter? was a new role for Telki, but she was doing the best she could do and the princess seemed to like her, but they had only spent a few days together. Klotear female were never mother figures to their children or anyone else?s children. It was probably a good thing that they died after giving birth, because they definite lacked the maternal kindness female of other species had.

Leia gave one last glance to her father before running up the open boarding ramp.

?Keep her safe,? Bail said, his voice cracking.

?Hey. It?s me,? Telki said with a smile, then she remembered that Bail had just lost his wife. ?I?ll protect her wit my life,? she said seriously as she bowed then climbed the boarding ramp.

?And watch your language, I don?t want her coming back talking like a pirate, or worse, like a female Klotear,? Bail yelled after her. Telki simply stuck her tongue out at him as she closed the boarding ramp.

Telki entered the cockpit to see Leia sitting in the co-pilot?s chair, looking up at her excitedly. Telki sat down in the pilot?s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.