The difference between high school and college.

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by KOB, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    One of my physics teachers used to have 3 tests that he rotated. However, students figured this out and since he left the answers up from previous years (albeit not linked to anywhere) all students had to do was to change the date in the URL to get the key for their test. Unfortunately, he figured it out the semester before I took the class.
  2. LeraTheElf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Tough luck, Jon. My chem teacher left the old tests online and he'd write new problems with the exact same format. Which made it very easy to know what to study. Good old days at SCCCC...

Though I had the easiest anatomy lab teacher this fall. Whenever we complained about something she'd take it off the test or tell us we didn't have to learn it. Good at the time, but I'm worried for next semester when we're expected to know for example: ALL leg muscles, instead of just the main ones.
  3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
  4. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yeah, Dajuan. I guess I'll have to wait until next week when I get my loan check to get my TI-89 Titanium....
  5. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr I HATE YOU!!!!
  6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a TI-83+ . With games that I got from a friend, like Pac-Man!! (Great fun after tests.)
  7. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr I HATE YOU!!!!

No you don't.
  8. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Hate is a strong word Ken. ;)

Yes, I do. :D And, I have a version of Pong, a wacked out version of Space Invaders called Phoenix... I used to have Mario, but it took up too much space. Oh yeah, and I have a cool paper football game. ;)
  9. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Dr. Mario was how I got through College Algebra. I sat in the back, never did any homework or paid attention, and got an A. I miss those types of classes a little.

Clair, I think I could point out every leg muscle and arm muscle I have today for you. I think I grew a few new ones just so they could scream in pain when I move. :D I love fighting!
  10. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    My PDA has solitare. That's what I did through Mythology. Stopping every once in awhile when someone gave me something to yell at them for.
  11. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Thats funny Dajuan! Fighting is so awesome.
  12. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hate is a strong word Ken.

No, Scott. Dajuan said she hates ME! (She wants my TI-89, but SHE CAN'T HAVE IT!!!! [face_laugh]) That's why I said, "No you don't. ;)
  13. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, sorry! Missed that.

You know, that reminds me of a quote someone had in their bio somewhere here on the boards:

Every TFN Board Member's motto:
    I read all of it part of the way through.
  14. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    What on Earth do they make Calculus books out of? Between that and the Chemistry book, my pack weighs 327 pounds! I weighed it! .... I did, really. I mean it.... for real!
  15. LeraTheElf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Did you take it off first?
  16. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I can't take my backpack off without stripper music! Are you CRAZY?
  17. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Lol Claire, and ew Ken.
  18. KOB Jedi Youngling

star 4
    And the weightroom is on the opposite side of campus from any decent parking! If I get a good spot (yeah, right), by the time I walk to the weightroom I'll be too tired to workout! I'll have to hitchhike!
  19. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Day One done. My stats teacher talks a million miles a minute. I really hope this isn't the pace of the whole semester or I am a cooked goose...
  20. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    But you have the best stats tutor in the world as you current CR and RSA!
  21. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Done with my first day.

Thermodynamics: Doesn't seem like it's going to be as hard as I feared. But then again, it's just the first day.
    Calc 3: Oh how I missed this professor. This will be a good class.
    Astronomy: Teacher's boring. But oh well. I absorb this stuff like a sponge anyway.

Looks like I'm a TA for a lab again and will be grading more papers. So expect more stories mocking the idiots.
  22. LeraTheElf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thank God I don't start til next Monday. Just thinking about all the anatomy and physiology I have to learn is giving me a headache. This semester is looking to be a lot harder than the fall. Though I guess in a way that's good. I was kind of bored...
  23. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't know what my next semester is going to be like. I will definitely miss my two favorite classes, Creative Writing and Media Communications. :( But I get to take Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Film Studies.
  24. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    But you have the best stats tutor in the world as you current CR and RSA!
    Now where have I heard this before, Miss Dajuan? [face_whistling] No really thanks for the offer, I may need to take you up on it...
  25. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    You got my number.... Same goes for anyone else in a math class. Maybe we can have an official FF tutoring session. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.