Before The disagreement about Lady Delora 's animals (Qui/Obi/humour) Updated 9/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JOINME, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. -Darksaber- Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?What if I don?t come in??

?Then I will give your bed to them.?

?Master, that?s a Benishan snake!?

Qui-Gon, who was busy cooing and talking mush with a very excited cat, only glanced at him briefly.

?Yes it is. A cute baby one!? Qui-Gon was now doting on the snake, who looked uninterested, as it lay amongst the tall stalks of grass provided in its glass tank.

?Aren?t you now? Aren?t you a cute, cute little snake? Yes you are! Why yes, you..?

Obi-Wan called out in desperation. ?Master!?

Qui-Gon turned, frowning. ?Yes??

?Nothing. Just please don?t do that in front of me Master. Makes me feel nauseous.?

Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow. ?Then I suggest you take an antacid.?

Oh, I'm so so glad I found this!

Lol!

Could you PM me if you update? Thanks.

-DS

2. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  3. Star_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?I?m going to take them out now Obi-Wan. Except the cats and birds will cause a problem. I think we?re going to have to keep the birds in your room.?

Obi-Wan had to put a hand on the table to steady himself.
    He looked at Qui-Gon with large horrified eyes.

?Master, no!?

?Obi-Wan, you remember when I first took you as my apprentice? I said I would protect you and guide you, and you said that you accepted the trials that would come with it. Consider this a trial.?

Poor Obi-Wan! Maybe he'll get Avian Flu, [face_sick] , and Qui-Gon will have to get rid of the birds first!
    But then he would probably give Obi the snake! LOL!

Great fic, Joinme! =D= =D= =D=

Darth Mom :cool:

4. Jennifer_Lyn Force Ghost

star 4
    Great post! These two crack me up! Love the critters! Birds, cats and a snake, this could get interesting!
  5. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4

[face_love] Thanks for reading everyone! It makes me happy to know this makes you smile and laugh! :)

Souderwan: I'm glad you enjoyed! :D

dianethx: Ha ha! Yes we have pet birds, and do experience the same problem lol! ;)

maychorian: lol! yes, Obi-Wan is having his life ruined.. :D and there will be plenty more mushy Qui to come ;) :D

padawanlissa: I'm glad you think so! :)

LilQui-Gon: hope you had a good laugh. :D There will be more soon!

Black Scout: thank you. :)

stormqueen874: doesn't he just have the worst of luck? :D

jpauln: aw thank you so much! You are much too kind :) [:D]

seven: thank you! yes, I would love to see Obi crack..embrace the dark side even... ;) :D
    wait... you didn't bring Vader with you? :D ;)

jediklea: ha ha! I enjoyed writing it. :D

Bastet: why thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying!:)

Ani-maniac: ah, the lovely Sith herself! *bows* Thank you so much, I'm glad you're enjoying! [:D] and I'll be sure to PM you, if my memory serves right. I am sometimes called a goldfish. [face_plain]

Gkilkenny: ha ha, I agree! But he is probably much too polite to say it. ;) :D

Darksaber: Glad it makes you laugh! I'll be sure to PM you, the goldfish that I am. O:)

Darth Ishtar: Thank you so much! :) [:D]

star_drifter: Thank you as always. :) !
    But then he would probably give Obi the snake! LOL!
    Ha ha! True, true. ;)

Jennifer_Lyn: and also the creature Obi-Wan doesn't recognize... :D Good to know you're enjoying!

/>
  6. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4

?They?re staring at me.?

Qui-Gon blinked, rubbing his eyes. He squinted at Obi-Wan who was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed.

?Obi-Wan? It?s the middle of the night for Force sake!?

?But Master, I can?t go to sleep. The birds won?t stop staring at me!? There was the hint of a whine in his voice.

Qui-Gon sat up, looking incredulous. The cat at the base of his bed looked up too, and Obi-Wan could swear the evil thing was giving him a sinister smile.

He took a step back.

?Padawan, go back to sleep,? Qui-Gon grumbled, reaching out to reassure the furry orange cut, who purred contently.

?I told you Master, these are like Sith birds. There?s something wrong with them. Their eyes won?t shut. They keep looking at me.?

Qui-Gon chuckled. ?Perhaps they have a crush on you.?

He got a scowl in return. Qui-Gon flopped back on his pillow, drawing the blanket over his ears, hoping Obi-Wan would leave.

He didn?t. A few minutes passed, and he could still sense him in the doorway.

Qui-Gon sighed loudly as he got up.

?Fine, fine.? He followed his apprentice into his room. ?You?re so frustrating,? he grumbled with great annoyance.

?I learned from the best,? Obi-Wan said calmly as he got into his bed.

?Very funny..? Qui-Gon stared incredulously at his apprentice. ?Excuse me! You get up this instance! You didn?t wake me up just so I can do all the work!?

He snapped on the light.

?Work? What work Master??

Looking sulky, Obi-Wan got up. Qui-Gon was near the three cages now. One held the large bluish purple parrot, another held two little twig-birds, and the third held an exotic rainbow galah. Qui-Gon frowned. Obi-Wan had pushed all of the cages into the furthest corner of the room.

?Why are they so far away?? he commented.

?They?re not far enough!?

?Padawan, I?m at the end of my tether here. This is a Gonzal parrot for Force sake, and they need human company or they won?t be able to go to sleep! His name is Lou, and he needs to be close to your bed to sleep.?

Obi-Wan looked shell shocked.
    ?I called you because the thing wouldn?t stop looking at me, and now you want to move it closer to me? Unbelievable Master!?

Qui-Gon gave him a I-don't-think-you-are-in-a-position-to-argue-my-very-young-apprentice look. Obi-Wan sighed. He clenched his teeth as he pulled the cage over to his bed, placing it on the left side. ?Happy??

?Yes, I?m sure Lou will be very happy there. He should be able to go to sleep fine, and therefore won?t be staring at you.?

?I?m glad to know Lou will be comfortable. Could I do anything else for him? Would Lou perhaps like a drink? Or maybe a little pillow in his cage? Or-?

?Enough Padawan.? Qui-Gon would have rebuked him, but he desperately wanted sleep. He gestured towards the twig-birds. ?Now they can only go to sleep if they are apart from the other birds, so they should go near the window.? Obi-Wan watched in dismay as the birds were placed near his right side.

?That?s Ko and Shon,? Qui-Gon said, pointing to the birds.

Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows. ?You can tell them apart??

?Well, their names are on their cages. And sheet explains how you can tell them apart. You can look at it in the morning if you like.?

?No thank you Master.?

?And this is Lady Sue,? Qui-Gon remarked, pushing the cage holding the rainbow galah to the center of the room.

Obi-Wan snorted.

Qui-Gon frowned at him. ?What?s so funny??

Obi-Wan looked at him innocently. ?Nothing.?

?Well that?s done then. I?ll see you in the morning.?

He quickly left the room, heading back towards his. Something told him Obi-Wan would disturb him again, so he closed his door and cunningly put a Force shield on it. If Obi-Wan came and knocked on his door, or yelled, Qui-Gon wouldn?t be able to hear anything. Feeling very smug, he gratefully drifted off to sleep.

Moments later, uncertain footsteps could be heard slowly heading towards Qui-Gon?s door.

A pause, a glance in the direction he had come from, a slight shudder, then a hesitant inquiry./>
  7. padawanlissa Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't wait for the next update!:)
  8. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    ...and from the high pitched tone, it sounded like a Jedi girl was in trouble! [face_laugh]
    Oh dear, I wonder what happened? ;) I'm very much looking forward to the next post!!
  9. jpauln Force Ghost

star 3
    and from the high pitched tone, it sounded like a Jedi girl was in trouble!

*Wipes tears from eyes and tries to catch his breath*

Did you know, if I laugh to hard I get the hiccups? *hic*
  10. Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Knight

star 1
    XDD oh..oh *laughs some more* oh Force XD thats just..LOL I cant wait to see when the Knights and Masters figure out ita boy screaming!
  11. Ani-maniac Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi Knights around the Temple bolted upright in their beds. There had been a scream, a hideously distorted scream of pain and despair, reverberating in the Force and calling out to them all... and from the high pitched tone, it sounded like a Jedi girl was in trouble!

Quickly, Knights reached for cloaks and grabbed their sabers. Something was wrong...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

You know, I think this is the first time I have ever felt sorry for Obi-Wan, lol. :D I don't know how he and Qui-Gon are going to explian this. I can't wait to see how they do! :D

Wonderful job as always, your fics are always so much fun to read! [:D]

Ani-maniac

12. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Obi-wan is afraid of a bird HAha! or he has done something to them.[face_devil]
    great post.
  13. -Darksaber- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jedi girl

Lol, no, it's our Obi-Wan! Lol...
  14. Jennifer_Lyn Force Ghost

star 4
    So Obi-Wan screams like a girl, does he? Great post!
    I'd say poor Obi-Wan, but I think Qui-Gon and the critters themselves are getting the worst end of the deal!
  15. Star_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?I told you Master, these are like Sith birds. There?s something wrong with them. Their eyes won?t shut. They keep looking at me.? [face_worried]

There had been a scream, a hideously distorted scream of pain and despair, reverberating in the Force and calling out to them all... and from the high pitched tone, it sounded like a Jedi girl was in trouble!

No wonder the poor boy screamed like a girl--Sith Birds! :eek:

[face_laugh] Great post, Joinme! [:D]

16. stormqueen874 Jedi Master

star 4
    Aw man, I can't stop laughing! Poor Obi-Wan, I wonder what happened? And everyone thinking he screams like a girl! [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Great update, hope to see more soon!

Stormqueen
  17. PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight

star 2
    Haha! This looks great! More soon please. :)

Obi-Wan screams like a girl. [face_laugh]
  18. JediKlea Jedi Master

star 3
    LOL Obi screams like a girl, he he he [face_devil]
  19. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4

Padawanlissa: Glad you enjoyed it! :) I will update soon hopefully.

Bastet: lol. Next update will be soon I promise. :D

jpauln: [face_laugh] *hands you a glass of water* now if you drink this upside down.. ;) well, I'm glad you're enjoying! :)

Lady_Snow_Kaguya: lol, glad you enjoyed. thanks for reading! [:D]

Ani-maniac: aw, thank you. [:D] lol, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

Gkilkenny: :D Thanks for reading sweetie! [:D]

Darksaber: ha ha! our dear Obi. :D

Jennifer_Lyn: I'd say poor Obi-Wan, but I think Qui-Gon and the critters themselves are getting the worst end of the deal! lol, Obi wasn't exactly very welcoming was he? ;)
    I agree with ya! :D

star_drifter: thanks Darth Mom! glad you're enjoying it... now you wouldn't own any sith birds would you? [face_worried] :p

stormqueen874: Thanks storm! glad you like it. =)

PadawanKaterina: thanks for reading! [:D]

JediKlea: [face_mischief] :D thanks for reading! LOVE your signature by the way. [face_laugh]

20. Force-sensitiveLyn23 Force Ghost

star 1
    and from the high pitched tone, it sounded like a Jedi girl was in trouble!

Lol thats not a girl its Obi Wan !!! This story is so funny. Keep writing more!!!!
  21. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4
    Force-sensitiveLyn23: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed, lol! [:D]

'Obi-Wan I must insist that you come out now.'

Qui-Gon sighed in annoyance as he paced outside the tall cupboard near their laundry area.

He paused.

'Honestly Padawan, you've been in there for far too long now. You are a Jedi, and Jedi do not hide in cupboards. Also, your help is required with the animals. I can't feed and bathe all of them you know.'

A gasp came from inside the cupboard. Qui-Gon sighed.

He eyed the door thoughtfully.

'You do know Obi-Wan, that I can very easily get rid of this shield.'

This time he heard a slight shuffling. He stared at the cupboard incredulously.

'Putting up a second one still won't hold me out Padawan! And you're trying my patience. For Force sake Obi-Wan, you're eighteen. I don't expect this hiding in cupboards thing from you anymore. I thought you'd outgrown it.'

A slightly longer pause, and this time he spoke warningly.
    'If you don't come out right now, you will be disobeying a direct order.'

'Master,' came a strangled reply from inside. Finally. 'No disobedience meant...I just can't come out.'

There was the hint of pleading in his tone. Qui-Gon folded his arms in annoyance.

'Look Padawan, if it's Knights Erel and Donis that you're worried about, they left a long while ago. I managed to convince them to get off my floor and find somewhere else to have heart attacks from laughing.'

A whimper came from inside the cupboard. [Perhaps not the best thing to say right now] Qui-Gon thought.
    [The boy is still fragile. Who knows what this will do to his self esteem.]

'Obi-Wan I'm sure they didn't mean what they uh...said. Besides, it was your fault for attempting a Force sleep on the bird. You honestly thought that would work on a Gonzal parrot?'

'It ripped it's cage open,' came the subdued reply. 'It tried to kill me.'

'I can assure you Padawan, that poor Lou was not trying to kill you.'

'Poor Lou?' This time Obi-Wan's tone was incredulous. I nearly had my eyeballs ripped out of my head, and all you can say is poor Lou?'

Qui-Gon rolled his eyes. 'And I'm sure flinging open the door and running down the hall way screaming was a very wise thing to do.'

'It was your fault for Force proofing your door.'

'Screaming the way you did. I'm told nearly half the Temple woke up. About fifty Knights must have been there attempting to rescue you from the top of that birsk tree you know, and then of course when Knight Shawn found out that...'

Another whimper as Qui-Gon suppressed a giggle. 'That you were not uh, who he expected, he was so shocked he cracked his skull falling from the tree. So no need to feel mad at him. I'm sure he is in some considerable pain right now...'

He grinned slyly, even though he knew Obi-Wan couldn't see him.

'But I haven't seen so many Jedi laugh like that in years Padawan. You certainly did some good.'

'Not funny Master.' came the clenched teeth reply.

'Who told you to hide in a Birsk tree anyhow?'

'I thought Gonzal parrots were scared of them.' said Obi-Wan in a small voice.

Qui-Gon chuckled. Then suddenly an idea came to him.

'You know, I think there was a spider in that cupboard last time I checked,' he said seriously. 'And I forgot to take it out.'

He waited, a small smile gracing his rugged features.
    Just as he expected, the door flew open and Obi-Wan jumped out immediately, brushing down his tunic and glowering at his Master.

'You think it's funny,' he accused as he made for his room.
    'You think it's funny that I'm the laughingstock of the Temple, I'll never live this down, my reputation is gone, my-'

'manhood is threatened?' Qui-Gon finished for him with a smirk as he blocked his way. 'Don't worry about it, they are Jedi after all. And Jedi do not taunt. And you're not allowed to hide in your room either. No hiding. You will help me wash Terry.'

'Why must I do this Master?' Obi-Wan sounded like Qui-Gon had suggested he put his hand in a toilet.

'Because I think I have f/>
  22. Star_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 3
    Qui-Gon only grinned at him. 'There is life in this old boy yet,' he said calmly as he walked over and knelt down next to the kangaroo, stroking it's head gently.
    'Now now Terry,' he cooed to the creature. 'No need to get scared. I've taken care of the bad disrespectful Padawan. He's learned his lesson. And he'd be more than delighted to wash that handsome furry coat of yours. Yes, you're very handsome! I bet all the girl Kangas were after you..you sly animal you..'
    Terry looked like he was grinning, as though he understood every word the Jedi said. :D
    Obi-Wan made loud gagging sounds with his throat as Qui-Gon continued to ridiculously talk to the thing as though it were a sentient being.

[face_laugh] This is so funny! [face_laugh]

'But I haven't seen so many Jedi laugh like that in years Padawan. You certainly did some good.'

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I can't wait to read more of the adventures of Obi-Wan and his SLAVE Master!

Oh, by the way, I have have two Sith birds, named Cease and De-Sith. [face_liarliar] Or, not! ;)

23. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehhe "roos from Earth. hehehe. WInbder what else they have in the Republic from good ole' Terra? :)
    Good story by the way. Hilarious. Obi Wan screaming like a girl and waking half the temple. LOL
  24. jpauln Force Ghost

star 3
    'Screaming the way you did. I'm told nearly half the Temple woke up. About fifty Knights must have been there attempting to rescue you from the top of that birsk tree you know, and then of course when Knight Shawn found out that...'

Another whimper as Qui-Gon suppressed a giggle. 'That you were not uh, who he expected, he was so shocked he cracked his skull falling from the tree. So no need to feel mad at him. I'm sure he is in some considerable pain right now...'

[face_laugh]

'Putting up a second one still won't hold me out Padawan! And you're trying my patience. For Force sake Obi-Wan, you're eighteen. I don't expect this hiding in cupboards thing from you anymore. I thought you'd outgrown it.'
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Really, do you like giving me the hiccups? *hic*
  25. Force-sensitiveLyn23 Force Ghost

star 1
    i have one thing to say...

LOL!

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.