main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy The Disney RPG 2: Fall of Shadows - Now Accepting Players! - Also w/ Princess & the Frog Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Imperial_Hammer , Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Stitch
    Train Station

"I am off to go the Land of the Frontier. However, I can't go alone. Would you assist me?" Stitch had seen the pirate approach, and raised an eyebrow. The pirate didn't seem like a man, given the fact that he had all kinds of contraptions on his person, but he didn't seem to be all machine either. Stitch turned to the man who had spoken and nodded; he was determined to re-capture the park, one step at a time. Although the Land of the Frontier was far from his home, it was a good place to start; he had to hope that one of the other groups was liberating his home as he thought. With the help of the strong man and the pirate, maybe he could make a difference in the fight after all.

Stitch ready he said, standing straight up. He waited for the pirate to respond.

TAG: SubZero, Sabith

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Wildwing Flashblade
    Mission: Autopia

Wildwing turned to look at the mouse detective when he began talking.

Wildwing was a warrior. He didn't really "deduce" and "conclude" a whole lot. But he listened to the mouse and let him finish his speech, even though Wildwing missed some of what Basil had said. What he did catch was the part near the end about a machine controlling everything.

Great... That meant that there were probably an endless amount of things their enemy could do using networks and cyberspace and all that.

"Are you coming?" Basil asked.

"Let's do this," Wildwing replied as he approached the Autopia.

TAG: Imperial_Hammer and Tomorrowland group...

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: John Silver

"Aye, I be but a lonely cook but do my best, will I." Stated Silver as he looked
    at the muscled bound man. The man would be handsome to the ladies and he had an air about him that sent
    shivers down Silver's spine. The man was of noble birth but not any nobility Silver had seen before that
    was for sure.

Looking down at the blue 'dog' that stated it too was ready to depart Silver grinned. He had seen many
    strange things but whatever that four armed, two leg, walking thing was Silver knew it wasn't a dog.

"The name is Silver, and I shall follow your command noble lord" Stated John as he bowed
    but kept a viligent eye about. "I be ready to undertake this journey, my lord" Silver knew the man was humble
    and did not like being called a lord but the man had not yet given his name. Thus Silver was obligated to call
    him 'My, Lord'

Rising from his bow, John Silver hobbled upon his good leg towards what he believed might be the direction in
    which lay this 'Fronterland' but he had no real idea. Everything was strange here, and he needed to proceed with
    caution. Silver was many things, cunning, manipulative, and even a backstabber but he was no fool. At least he
    never considered himself a fool. Granted others in the past might have made that assumption but he was still here,
    they on the other hand, were not.

Silver stopped after a moment and decieded it would not be good of him to lead them to where ever this land was.
    "I'm sorry my lord, you are the leader of this expedition, you should lead us to this Fronterland,
    after all you must know the way. I fear, I would only get us lost in some swamp, After you, My Lord"
    John
    let a half smile form upon his lips, as he said My Lord once more and bowed again to give the man the right of passage.
    Maybe if he was lucky he would find some treasure.

TAG: SubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP

[b][color=blue]IC: Prince Philip[/color][/b]

Prince Philip landed with a thud as he hit the ground. He felt weak and weary from his long travel and from
    the wounds he had taken from the battle. Samson his trusty horse grabbed him by the color of his cape and lifted
    him back to his feet. [color=blue]"Thank you, my friend"[/blue] stated the prince as the horse let go of him.
    Philip could not give in with a horsed throat the prince called out into the air. [color=blue]"Good Fairies, I need
    your assistance."[/color] Immediately 3 elderly women appeared out of thin air, [color=green]"yes prince, oh my,
    what happened to you!"[/color] they stated at the same moment.

[color=blue]"There's no time, Fronterland has fallen, I have failed."[/color] The 3 women looked dreadful but the
    one in blue seemed upset. [color=green]"Well, the war's not over yet!"[/color] She stated and the 3 woman began
    to fill in the prince about what had happened the last few days. It was as he feared the all the lands must have
    fallen prey to this darkness. Then the 3 woman pointed their wands at him and with a little magic he was healed.

[color=green]"Now Prince"[/color] stated the one in red [color=green]"our magic is strong but the darkness is
    stronger. I fear we will not be able to heal you like that again. Yet if you are ever in danger, just call
    upon us and we will be there to whisk you or anyone else to safety. "[/color] The three women nodded in agreement.

Already Philip felt stronger perhaps if he had not insisted to fight the darkness alone his home would not have
    fallen. His pains where already fleeing as he done just shortly before. Soon he would be as good as new and would
    be his old self again. With other hero's perhaps their was a chance. Yes, he knew they could take back what
    had been stolen from them. Yet they must hurry, already the darkness was growing stronger.

Standing to his feet Prince Philip grabbed a sturdy box to stand on. [color=blue]"My fellow men and women.
    Princes, and Princess. Hero's and outcast alike."[/c

4. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    IC: Syndrome

"Are you coming?" Basil asked.

"Let's do this," Wildwing replied as he approached the Autopia.

Syndrome could only nod, as a large smirk spread from his mouth to ear to ear. He saw the
    look on Frozone?s face, he had some inkling of a shadow of his master plan, and he just had to rub in now. A small army would be forming around soon, as he proved the Hun cunning, was no match for radiant mind. They would liberate the kingdom from the Shadow to place it in his hands. Still, he would have to learn witch of them was worthy of seving him in his new Empire, and who had to be disposed of.

?Wildwing, I can trust you to help me scope out any potential enemy sentry?s?? Syndrome muttered trying to offering a chummy tone.

TAG: Tomrrowland group

5. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Hercules
    Main Street USA-Station

Stitch ready, Stitch said this with determination and finality. Herc smiled down at him. As small as they were against the darkness, he knew they, the three of them could combat it, one step at a time.

"Thank you," he said, patting Stitch on the back, mindful of his strength. It was a sign of comradeship, of camaraderie, solidarity.

Perhaps some other person would've balked at the creature, but Herc saw him as someone who simply wanted to free his land, his home.

And that made him an equal in his eyes. That made him a friend.

He now turned to the pirate, whom also voiced his support.

"Aye, I be but a lonely cook but do my best, will I."

"Any help you will bring will be appreciated," he said, grinning.

"The name is Silver, and I shall follow your command noble lord" the man, apparently called Silver, said as he bowed torwards Herc. This made his face red with embarrassment.

"Umm..Herc will do just fine, sir," he said, chuckling nervously.

Silver went to walk towards the direction needed, but he then stopped and bowed at Herc again, making him more nervous.

I?m sorry my lord, you are the leader of this expedition, you should lead us to this Fronterland,
    after all you must know the way. I fear, I would only get us lost in some swamp, After you, My Lord"

"I said Herc will do just fine, and there?s no need for you to bow," he said , this time more sternly. "We're all equals here.?

Hercules was actually nervous to letting him go. Despite his mechanical make, the man looked crippled in some way, not knowing if he was fit for this.

Also, there was something strange about him?

?he trusted him for now.

Hercules bounded towards his winged steed Pegasus. He scooted forward, making room for the other two that would accompany him, motioning them forward.

TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP, Sabith

6. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Simba
    Main Street Train Station

Simba lowered his head in a dignified fashion as the tiger came at him. It was obvious to him that Rajah, despite his feline appearance, had little in common with the lions of Pride Rock. Nonetheless, Rajah was a tiger, and tigers deserved respect. As for the Princess herself, Simba wasn't sure, but anyone who could command a tiger had more to them than met the eye. As for the other two members of his temporary Pride, Clayton seemed like a solid bet, and the Genie -

Well, the Genie was entertaining. The Lion King smiled at his magical antics.

"Let us depart, then," was all he said. With that, he turned and padded towards the exit to Adventureland.

BEGIN: Magic Carpets of Aladdin
    TAG: Adventureland group, HS!

7. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    East GM OOC: Wednesday night guys! I have not forgotten about ya! Its been a busy week for me, and I'm almost out of the forest. Excellent posts by those involved, and your mission will continue soon!

8. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002

"Wildwing, I can trust you to help me scope out any potential enemy sentries?" Syndrome said to him.

"Of course," Wildwing responded. "I'm always ready for potential threats." He raised his arms up in front of him, looking at the gauntlets he wore that covered his forearms. "These Puck-Launchers are stocked and ready to go."

Then he took a quick glance over toward the Hun who had been strangely quiet since they set out from the Railroad Station...speaking of potential threats. He knew the Hun was considered an "enemy" at one point, as was Syndrome. Wildwing had to be extra cautious in this team. But then, with the brains of Basil, the mouse detective would probably figure out any wrong-doing before he would.

TAG: Tomorrowland team...

9. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    GM's OOC: I'm pleased to announce a return to normal service levels! Many thanks to everyone for sticking around!

Lets get to business then!

[color=firebrick][b]Mission #1 - The Main Street Hotel[/b][/color]

And the battle did commence!

Up on the rooftop, Perry the Platypus faced off against three Darkness Bladesbeings. They had him cornered, near the edge of the rooftop. A little more and the Agent would fall off!

However, Perry responded with a mighty whomp of his tail, shaking the roof of the building and throwing the bladesbeing off their feet. Two of them dematerialized when they were in the air, and Mim's withering touch polished off the last, shrinking the being into nothingness.

Underneath Perry, the Dark Mage looked upwards, the roof of his room had shook considerably. The Mage worried about the structural integrity of the roof, but it seemed well enough. It couldn't quite give the old roof the attention it deserved, as a majority of his attention was focused on the battle on Main Street. He needed to buy himself some time on the roof.

On the roof, two turretlike structure quickly materialized. They were medium sized circular structures, and two thin barrels quickly protruded from them. They simultaneously unleashed a stream of suppressing fire out at Perry and the Witch.

Down in the Main Arena, the battle was far more concentrated. The heroes chose to fight with a variety of ice magic and physical attacks. First Merlin's Artic Wind blew into the Armored Beings face, frosting his vision with ice and causing him to step back a few paces. Mulan's stealthy blade swipe landed, detaching some of the being's armor, and Frozone's artic blast sealed the attack, virtually encasing the monster in ice.

Unfortunately for Darkwing Duck, the Darkness was too quick, and thwarted him from landing the would be fatal kick. A thick arm of fog shot out from the ground. Its dark hand grabbed on to Darkwings extended leg and slung him down mercilessly into the concrete road. Had the Armor Monster been mobile, this would have been the end for the Duck, an attractive target for the flail.

But the Darkness had more pressing issues on its mind. It needed to free its being from the iceberg. The fog around the iced armor began to bubble, and soon, four large spikes of fogmatter shot inwards, impaling the iceberg on four sides. Soon, spikes emerged from the spires, breaking the ice up into many smaller pieces. It successfully managed to crack through the iceberg, freeing a very chilly monster and leaving behind a large pile of broken ice.

The monster, in the single-minded determinacy common amongst those of the monster-kind, moved to engage again. The observant amongst them, however, would notice that a patch of Darkness by the monster's right knee was a dull brick-red amongst its black form. Its armor was removed by the well-placed swipe by Mulan, and its weaker inside seemed to not take well to the cold. The armored being also walked with a bit of a limp, betraying its injury. Instead of winding up for a swipe this time, it just lashed out at the man in the blue ice costume that had frozen it the last time. Its massive metal spiked balls sped towards the man's head.

[b]TAG: Epithree, JediHighlander, Greyjedi, Spacelady, Dubya[/b]

[hr]
    [b][color=indigo]Mission #2 - Autopia[/color][/b]

[b]IC: [link=http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z243/51ck0/KimPossible-2x30-MotorEdWSPDTV-d-1.gif]Motor Ed[/link][/b]
    [i]Location: Autopia Speedway Garage[/i]

The path from the Autopia Speedway gates lead straight into the heart of the Speedway. The crew, trudging through the fog, could see a large bank of empty grandstands. Underneath the stands, across the large paved swath of the track, was the Garage, were a variety of Autopia racing cars, in various states of repair. Some were in pieces, others were on lifts, and a few sat untouched. And, there was a very prominent Monster Truck parked on the side of the garage, looking almost perfectly maintained.

Amidst all this, a burly man with a thick brown mu

10. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

Stitch smiled at the man who had just patted him. He was someone who understood his pain, the feeling of loneliness he had in his soul from being cruelly separated from his home. The man turned to face the pirate man, who Stitch was curious about. He seemed to be just as ragtag as Stitch was, and maybe could be a huge help; however, Stitch wasn't sure how much. When the two others finished talking, the man, Hercules, he called himself, ran towards his steed and made room for the pirate and Stitch. The experiment ran towards the horse and jumped on, making sure to land lightly. It was time to bring down the Darkness.

TAG: SubZero, Sabith

11. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Darkwing Duck
    Mission: Main Street Hotel

While in mid-air, something grabbed Darkwing's leg, spun him around and slammed him into the pavement.

He laid there for a moment, face down in the street. Then his head popped up, an imprint of his beak in the pavement. "Ohhh..." he spit out, a bit stunned.

As the armored monster began moving again toward Frozone, it stepped on Darkwing's head smashing it back into the pavement. His head popped up once again. He saw little armored fog monsters spinning around his head. "Did...anyone get the license plate of that truck...?"

TAG: Main Street brawl...

[b]IC: Wildwing Flashblade
    Mission: Autopia[/b]

Some tattooed truck driver came out of the garage and began talking to them. [i]"... You lookin' for a kickin' ride bruthas? Cause I can tooootaly hook you up with somethin' crazy, yah?"[/i]

Quickly glancing from side to side, Wildwing didn't see any minions around. Something didn't seem quite right...

"Acutally, we're not looking for a ride," Wildwing responded. "We wanna know why Tomorrowland looks like this." He looked out over the foggy Autopia track.

[b]TAG: Tomorrowland players...[/b]

12. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Main Street USA-Train Station

Herc nodded as Stitch hopped on. The pirate named Silver had yet to respond.

He now turned to the others, one in particular who he himself was forming his own group, to strike at Toontown it seemed.

"What of you, sir?" he adressed the prince formally. "Who is to go with you in your effort to free Toontown." He needed to make sure everything was ready, that everything was in allignment.

For if one piece was to slip out of place, then the whole puzzle would come crashing down on their heads. They needed to be on the same page.

TAG: Frontierland team (GUNSHIP, Sabith)

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Frozone
    Main Street Hotel

"Yes! We did it!" Frozone had declared with a measure of exuberance one the lumbering monster had been successfully encased in ice. He was also impressed by the blow landed by the asian warrior female. She seemed to have the makings of a fine hero, as evinced by her courage. But the victory was short lived as a foggy hand grabbed the warrior duck in mid-leap with blinding speed, preventing him from landing the finishing blow, and unceremoniously slamming him upon the pavement.

Frozone winced upon impact. That looked mighty painful, but after a moment, it seemed that the warrior duck was a lot tougher than he appeared as he slowly, although somewhat dazed, managed to rise a bit.

Just then, the sound of cracking eyes caught everyone's attention. The darkness was up to no good. The monster was becoming free of his ice prison.

Frozone's jaw dropped for a moment.

"He can't do that...." he said incredulously. Then he looked at the wizard. "Can someone tell him he can't do that!!??"

But obviously he, or rather the darkness, could.

"Ok, ok, so that's how you want to play, eh?"

Frozone regarded the hulking foggy monster as it lumbered his way. He sized up the creature, noticing how it favoured a leg. Frozone quickly spotted the 'chink-in-the-armor' as it were, and silently thanked the asian female, Mulan, that was her name, for slowing down the creature.

Alert in the field of combat, Frozone accurately recognized the threat to his person and with a quick hand gesture, iced-over a long patch of floor next to him, which allowed him to skate clearly away from under the creature's weapon range. As he halted a few meters away, inspiration hit him.

"Let's see how well you do..."

And with that, Frozone gestured once again and froze the ground underneath the monsters feet for about 10 or so meters all around him.

"Try keeping you balance with that bum leg of yours..."

Tag: Epithree, JediHighlander, Spacelady, Dubya, I-H

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Mission #1 - Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Beyond the entrance to Adventureland, the jungle hung still and quiet. The only movement came from the dark fog swirling among the tree trunks. It spilled out across the threshold to the once magnificent land, its cold tendrils forming into phantom fingertips, beckoning the adventurers who were approaching to enter. The Darkness repeated this motion several more times before the fingertips retracted and disappeared back into the mists. And in that same gesture, the fog itself rolled away, opening a clear pathway through the tangled vines of the jungle for the adventurers to follow.

If one would follow this path, it eventually led to a clearing, which was odd for a jungle so dense and dark. A single building stood within the center of this clearing, its white stone exterior standing out amongst the various shades of green and brown of its surroundings. A gold dome served as a roof and a golden archway led into the heart of the building itself, the entryway as dark as the fog swirling nearby. A rickety fence marked the boundary line of the property and if one was not mistaken, it almost appeared to be Arabic in design.

Directly to the right of the structure, a small concentration of the Dark matter had gathered, the fog-like substance climbing vertically up the white walls of the building. When it had lifted far enough off the ground, a figure was standing in the space the fog had been concealing moments before. The figure just stood there for a moment and then almost as if it could sense the approach of the adventurers, turned towards them. They were met with a pair of glowing yellow eyes piercing through the Darkness. The two points of light narrowed for just a second and then the figure started forward.

TAG: Adventureland Group (Xani, BASSiL, Mitth, Thawn1786)

[u][b][color=chocolate]Frontierland[/color][/b][/u]

The land of the frontier, now a barren wasteland, was once the pioneer of the old west. Cowboys had lived and worked here, Indians were the rulers of the prairie and even enchanted creatures could be spotted if you were lucky...and you knew where to look. But the Darkness had transformed this land into a nightmare, much like the rest of the once great Disneyland.

The twin mountain peaks, Big Thunder and Chickapin, were once the crowning jewels of this land. They now hung dark and menacing against the reddish sky, their topmost peaks concealed behind the dark fog. It was said that the famous mountain ranges were now the home to the new rulers of this land, but it was just mild speculation. No one knew for sure.

What folks did know was that the Darkness was a serious foe. The old saloon, the Golden Horseshoe, located at the gates to Frontierland, had been seeing a lot of action lately. The regular shows had ceased with the start of the takeover, but recently, the hall's lights could be seen burning bright around the stroke of midnight. Voices could be heard drifting off into the night, accompanied by unearthly cackles and rowdy music unheard of in these parts before.

Across the way, in Critter Country, the enchanted creatures down yonder had been experiencing similar strange phenomenon. The theater where the old Country Bears used to perform their shows had seemingly come alive on its own accord. Again, at the stroke of midnight, the lights flickered on and a haunting tune could be heard wafting out of the rafters.

No one knew why the Darkness was doing this, but some said that these two establishments held the key to saving the rest of the land. The only problem was finding someone brave enough to enter and uncover the mystery...

[b][color=chocolate]TAG: Frontierland Group (DarthSubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP, Sabith)[/color][/b]

15. JediHighlander

JediHighlander Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2009
    IC: Mim
    Hotel Rooftop (Hotel Mission)

Mim stretched her back as she resumed her human form. The fiends had been disposed of and now she turned to the commotion down below.
    Before she could even turn, two round devices popped into existence on the roof with cylinders poking out. Curious about the new editions to the hotel Mim was caught off guard as they started spewing small projectiles at her. Immediately Mim's form shrunk and her broom appeared. She shot straight up into the sky. She remained evasive in case the turrets could track that high. She maneuvered until she was right behind a turret, too close for it to target her, and with it in the way of the other. Getting a grip on the barrel with hands made of granite, she tried to Wither it hoping to deform the barrel.

TAG: Epithree, I_H and Hotel Group.

IC: Merlin
    Main Street outside the Hotel (Hotel Mission)

Merlin smiled as the combined attacks stopped the brute cold... so to speak. Then the fog responded to the monsters distress. Spires with spikes formed and broke up the ice encasing the brute, leaving the ice in huge piles, and once again it started to attack.
    ?Hmmruph!?
    Merlin was getting a bit agitated at the large brute. He eyed it for a moment and saw the missing armor piece the warrior woman had cut away.
    ?Maybe that's worth a try.?
    He looked around for something to use. His eyes lingered on the massive chunks of ice.
    ?Ah-ha!?
    Summoning his power once again he shouted in a loud booming voice.
    ?Hockity Pockity!?
    Instantly the massive ice chunks jumped into the air as if an invisible hand had control of each one and rocketed towards the brute. Merlin's intentions were plain he meant to rid that brute of its armor by bashing the ever loving crap out of it.

TAG: I_H, Greyjedi, Spacelady, Dubya

16. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    The Horned King
    Train Station, Main Street

"NONE MAY TOUCH THE HORNED KING." the robed one roared at the newcomer, his eyes flashing a brilliant red. But it was not long before the young man, a noble of some sort, had decided to go about wasting his breath on speeches. Fight the darkness? Please. Control the darkness. Turn the darkness to your own ends. Such naivete would spell that young man's doom... assuming, of course, he didn't dare to touch the Horned King again.

"Sire, it... um... appears as if no one is prepared to accompany us. Perhaps if we simply allow for some more-"

"ENOUGH." the Horned King interrupted Creeper's blathering, concentrating his magical powers around a small point on the creature's neck. "Do you not think that I can handle this task alone? Do you not see that now it becomes my right as reclaimer to hold the territories of New Orleans Square? Do you not realize that any inability to acquire associates is directly attributable to yourself?"

Creeper wheezed, attempting to manage a reply, before the Horned King released his hold. The goblin clutched at his throat, gasping for air. "Yes... sire... my humblest apologies. I trust, then, we shall set out for the river at once?" The lich chuckled.

"So you can use your head after all. I'm very impressed, Creeper, very impressed. Now, clear a path in front of me. Let no lesser beings dare to approach me."

"Th-thank you, sire! Yes, sire!"

BEGIN: Rivers of America

TAG: Solo

17. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: John Silver

Silver had watched as the blue creature leaped upon the back of the winged horse, the man named Hercules had offered Silver to ride as well. Though silver did not like the idea of being crowed on the beast and worried his weight might be a bit much for the creature he slowly hobbled towards it. After a few moment?s of struggle and ensuring he was not to much of a burden Silver was sitting upon the strong animal.

It was what he feared it would be cramped, but soon they where on their way to this ?Frontierland?.

After what seemed to have been days riding the beast, they drew near what looked to be a barren wasteland. A gate that seemed to have been old, and broken hung from the gate, the words upon it was ?Fro? ?ntierland?.

As soon as John believed it to be safe he dropped off the winged beast, vowing never to ride it again. ?Is this the place my lord,? Silver stopped remembering the man did not like him calling him that, ?I mean Hercules, is this the place??

It didn?t seem like much but John could feel shivers running up and down his skin. Twin peaks looked down upon them like monstrous giants, ready to hurl stone boulders at them. The reddish sky seemed to burn from the fires of the Abyss itself, and Silver did not like the looks of things at all. Close to the entrance Silver saw a tavern of sorts.

?Do you think we might get a drink? It seems to be a long way to the mountain.?
    John lied, they had heard the rumors of this place from others that were still fleeing along the way. ?Well, no time like the present? stated Silver as he began to walk forward, his metal leg clicking as he made his way up the wooden steps of the tavern. Looking back Silver eyed both Herc and the blue creature,called Stich, he did not doubt they would be coming along shortly.

Tag: Frontierland Group (DarthSubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP)

18. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Train Station: Main Street USA

When it appeared he would not get an answer (too busy, perhaps?) Herc could only wish the others luck in their ventures.

"May Fortune smile upon you," he said to them. When the pirate John Silver finally got on, the room on Pegasus suddenly got much shorter, and Pegsasus panted from the sudden weight increase.

However, he was strong, and he able to carry the load quite well.

"Let's go Pegasus!" Herc yelled, and the horse neighed as he galloped out the train station, and took to the sky, their destination clear.

Frontierland: where Hades was said to dwell.

[i]Frontierland-Big Thunder Suite[/i]

From across the large ashy peaks, one could see a small speck of white dropping low as if to land.

And thus, with a cluutter of hooves, Pegasus made the landing, now panting from the ardous journey.

Hercules himself was rather tired from the long trip, a sentiment felt by all who rode.

He soon composed himself, now turning to stare at the once-red, now ashy black peaks of the mountains.

The sign said they wer in Frontierland, but this place was far from such a place. It was the Underworld incarnate, it's appearance Herc remembering from his trip there.

Yes, this was Hade's domain, the appearance of his new home reflecting the previous one.

Even the air arond them reeked of death and decay, of people long gone and buried.

Hercules only stood starin at the Mountain when the pirate piped up [i]"you think we might get a drink? It seems to be a long way to the mountain."[/i]

Herc turned to look at what Silver was referring; a bar that read "The Golden Horseshoe."

"Well," he shrugged. "I suppose that's a good place to start. It is a long way, and perhaps we'll get a better idea on what e're dealing with."

TAG: FRONTIERLAND TEAM{GUNSHIP, Sabith}

MISSION: The Golden Horseshoe

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Clayton

A Princess, a King, and a Djinn. All in need for their adventure guide to lead them into the wilderness. Well, the Lion and the Djinn probably didn't need him so much, but the Princess would need a guide and his knowledge would be invaluable. Of course, the power of the Djinn was why he had baited them into joining himself and the lion. Sure, they would have to first venture into the Arabian area, but that could be dealt with swiftly enough so that the real purpose of his venture could be pursued.

"Let us depart, then," the Lion stated as he began to walk. The trek to the jungle would be relatively quiet but a little longer than if they had joined the hotel group.

"Exactly my thoughts, old boy." Clayton agreed as he pulled his rifle and took point next to the lion. He would use the lion's keen smell to help in his guiding the party. The Djinn could help protect the sides and rear, along with the tiger. "This way, everyone. We need to stick together, no telling what kind of dark creatures have taken to jungle life."

Making their way through the streets, it wasn't surprising that the air became still and it was as if all sound had faded into the distance. The fog moved around their feet, swirling around them and becoming thick behind them as if to say there was no returning from whence they came. As the urban sprawl of Main Street dissolved into the vines, trees, and other foliage of the jungle, the darkness seemed to pull at them. Several times Clayton almost swore that the small vines on the trees were actually fingers that were beckoning them forward. But just as quickly as he noticed this, the vines became still and black. Curiously, as they set foot into the jungle, the fog itself vanished from in front of them, a path opening into the dark jungle.

"Well, who are we to ignore our host's hospitality." Clayton remarked as he began leading them along the path. Several times he could swear he'd heard something watching them, following them amongst the trees. Yet each time he lined his gun up with the sound, it was already gone. Finally the path ended with a small clearing in the dense jungle. A strange sight made stranger by the single white building with the golden dome that stood in front of them. The fenced boundary had oddly Arabic lettering upon it, telling Clayton that they'd arrived at their first destination.

What made him pause, however was the large swath of dick, black, fog that had gathered to the side of the building. It was slowly climbing the building, moving as if to conceal something. Once the fog lifted a dark figure stood where it once was. The dark figure turned towards them as Clayton trained his gun on the figure's head. The barrels of his shotgun met the glowing yellow eyes of the dark being. The yellow lights narrowed and the figure moved towards them. The move was short, but enough for Clayton as he opened fire with a quick blast to the creature's head. The sound of the gun echoed far into the silent jungle.

TAG: Adventureland Group & Adventureland GM

And now, a new character for myself, GM Approved of course:

Name: Oswald Rabbit
    Franchise: Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
    Appearance:[image=http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1682/1254849785107.jpg]

Attack 1: Blast of Sharpen Ink. Mid range support, Oswald focuses on an ally and an aura of good radiates towards them. Their "ink" becomes sharper and their wounds are healed.
    Attack 2: Play the Accordion. Oswald plays his accordion, causing all enemies within range to dance along with the music. This distracts them while they are entranced in the joyful tune.
    Attack 3: "Trolley". Oswald summons his faithful trolley to either escape to an allied held stronghold, or can advance on the map, plowing through any enemies until a certain spot where the GM, like a stubborn cow, won't let the trolley advance any further.

Oswald Rabbit
    Between Fantasyland and Frontierland

Forgotten, overlooked, without merit. That's how Oswald felt as

20. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Apologies for the absence. I confess that Shan Yu slipped my mind recently, and this is just to get me caught back up again!

[blockquote]
    [b]MISSION: AUTOPIA[/b]
    [i]Autopia Speedway Garage[/i]

Shan Yu wasted no time. He was as big as the burly man, if not bigger. There were no need for inquiries, such as the one so politely phrased by the Warrior Duck.

Shan Yu unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the man's neck.

"The darkness seethes here," he said, gesturing at the track. "And that means that no one could continue to reside here unless they were in league with the enemy! Tell me, did you bow to the darkness out of cowardice or opportunism?"

[b]Tag: IH and The Tomorrowland Team![/b][/blockquote]

21. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Frontierland

Stitch jumped off the back of the horse creature, landing smoothly on the ground. The pirate had suggested that they stop by the bar for a drink; Stitch wasn't sure, but he needed all the help he could get. Reluctantly and unsure of what would be ahead, he advanced to the tavern with the other two. However, his super hearing noticed something in the distance, something strange. He whipped his head around, seeing a figure coming towards them. It was a black and white rabbit, and it was flailing its arms around crazily. Curious, Stitch pointed to it, wondering what it would do when it noticed him. He also had a hand on a blaster, just in case the figure was part of the Darkness. He wanted to play it safe.

TAG: Sabith, SubZero, BaSSiL

22. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Frontierland-Near the Golden Horseshoe
    Mission: The Golden Horseshoe

Herc was walking over to their destination, the Golden Horseshoe, when he caught eye of a wild flailing of arms...almost as if someone was in need.

Stitch was the first to catch sight of it, pointing at the occurence, while also keeping a hand on his gun.

Pegasus was a bit surprised at first, but soon he did not see the newcomer as much of a threat, his appearance not very unbecoming.

Indeed, he seemed like a cariacture of sorts, having black and white fur, and having a much different appearance than a regualar rabbit in the wild.

Despite it's strange appearance, he did not see it as part of the darkness..

...and in other words someone who needed their help.

Herc went over to the thing, and put his hands on it's shoulders, mindful of his strength of course, to calm it's frantic waving.

"Easy there," he said. "Were you following us?"

TAG: Frontierland Group (GUNSHIP, Sabith) BartSimpson-SithLord

23. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002

Wildwing turned when Shan Yu accused Motor Ed of being in league with the Darkness that shrouds Tomorrowland.

Wildwing grimaced. He didn't want to be quite so blunt, but... I didn't matter at this point. He looked back at the tattooed man, cautiously awaiting his reaction.

TAG: Tomorrowland...

24. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Genie of the Lamp
    Mission #1 - Magic Carpets of Aladdin

As the group left he took his normal position in such things, the back covering rear with his own. There wasn't much to say really about the trip, it was creepy, the darkness seemed to be rolling out a clear pathway to their dooms, and even beckoning them to where they had thought they wanted to go.

Silly thing though was, he was starting to feel less and less like returning to the Agribah here, things were just a little too creepy for his taste. Almost like raising the dead, not a pretty picture at all, but at least this one was shadowed enough that the slime was hidden.

Yellow eyes, creeping darkness, all oozed before them like a bad movie and he had misplaced the remote. Which made Claytons poor reaction all the more horific, quickly seeing that the terrible might just happen when they didn't even know who or what the yellow eyed creature was.

With a mighty poof he advanced ahead of the group with his hand held up toward the figure, performing a Diana Ross impression, "Stop! In the na-ame of Love. Before we break your heart, think it o-o-over."

TAG: Adventureland Group (Xani, BASSiL, Thawn1786), GM

25. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Apologizes family gatherings and an impromptu "vacation" lead to be being away for a bit more then a week, The Prince of Pirates is back now.

[b]Don Karnage
    Main Street - Hotel[/b]

Karnage, was not a man to admit he was frightened, at least to others. To himself however, he couldn't help but acknowledge that the giant armored creature scared the living daylights out of him. But just as he wasn't one to admit fear, he wasn't one to let it stop him either. He was after all The Fox (though technically a wolf). Clearly this hulking monstrosity out classed him in the muscle department, but in the mental faculties Don Karnage was likely the creatures senior.

And he had others with him, pawns if you will. Oh he valued partnership, as far as it could take him, but he'd use the others, even if subtlety, to acquire his goals, it was what a Pirate did, and He was the Prince of Pirates. The others attacked head long, straight and to the point, perfect distractions. While his, associates, assaulted from the front Karnage circled, a wide berth. He watched as the creature was frozen, and as the one known as "Darkwing" was slammed into the ground.

He observed, not just the creature, but his allies, in case he had to deal with them at some point, in case it was necessary to stab a few backs to come out on top. Karnage was always one to think ahead. With the creature frozen, Karnage assumed they'd attained victory without him doing anything, which was well and good, the less he did, the more surprised his enemies would be when he acted. This was not the case however as the Darkness came to the creatures aid, shattering the ice, and freeing it from its confines.

Yet, the creature was worse for wear, it betrayed its wound, limping, brining Karnage's attention to its legs, its knee, its armor. A weakness! With a sly grin Karnage drew his sword and gripped it tightly he rushed forward, as quickly and quietly as he could, and stabbed his trusty sword towards the weak point. Don Karnage would make himself known, by striking the beasts Achilles... knee?

[b]tag: Hammer, Hotel Crew[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.