1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Fantasy The Disney RPG 2: Fall of Shadows - Now Accepting Players! - Also w/ Princess & the Frog Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Imperial_Hammer, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    IC: Merlin & Mim
    Hotel Third Floor ? Hotel Mission

    A tap root of evil with turrets and spikes... the only thing Merlin could think was that the darkness had a nine year old child adviser, because it couldn't be this creative with out one.

    That's when the bullets started flying.

    Ok... maybe an eight year old child adviser.

    Frozone threw up an Ice Shield to block the little shards of flying death, but from the look on his face it was a strain to maintain.

    'Uhm... a little help here?"

    Then the lights went out. ?Dash it all! With out light we can't target anything!? Mim cackled ?You grumpy old goat. If we can't target anything the we have to target everything.?

    Pulling Merlin over and explaining her plan, Merlin readied his Wizard's Blizzard as Mim told Frozone to open a small hole in the shield that wasn't taking fire. As soon as the hole was opened, Merlin cast his blizzard through it. A large blizzard that, while a bit weaker, would encompass the entire hallway. As the blizzard past through the hole and her, Mim reached out and infused the blizzard with her Withering Touch. The green tinted ice storm roared down the hallway.

    Both Sorcerer and Sorceress smiled. "A Withering Blizzard!"

    Tag: I_H, greyJedi125

    OOC: Ha!
  2. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    OOC: I was waiting for Jasmin, but I didn't mean to wait this long. Sorry for the delay.

    IC: Genie of the Lamp
    Mission 1: Magic Carpets of Aladdin

    He took in the Zombified Al in silence as they followed him into the depths of the Arabian tower. Within, it was like a whole new realm stuffed to the brim with Rugmen!

    "Hey, Rugmen! Give me some tassal~!" but none seemed so inclined within the dark mysts that surrounded them. Although they did create a flying staircase, best to follow he figured, he had known many rugmen in his days and most were good fellows.

    Maybe too good at checkers though.

    Clayton spoke up about the immortal going first, "Don't mind if you do." he said with a grin before relenting with flourish that found him with a white top hat and tails with a long cane in one hand.

    "Let's see if this bonna Genie certified!" and with a couple back steps he jumped onto the first and began to march up sideways.

    TAG: Adventureland Group(Xani, Bart, Thrawn1786), GM

  3. Thrawn1786 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 8, 2004
    star 5
    OOC: Whoops, I was waiting for you. Sorry. [face_blush]

    IC: Jasmine

    Jasmine had said very little ever since Aladdin's lack of a reaction to her embraces and words. At first she had been hurt, but after noticing that Aladdin had acted the same way when Genie had seen him(and it was very difficult to be serious around the Genie), she had started thinking. Clearly something has gotten to him...and there's only one way to fix this, it seems.

    Jasmine eyed the staircase of carpets with a wary eye, especially since the hunter Clayton was so eager for them to go first. Trying to save his own skin in case something befalls us, he can flee, she thought, disgusted at the man's transparent treachery. But all the same, if there was a possibility that such would save Aladdin, it would be worth it.

    As Genie began to climb the carpet stairs, Jasmine slowly followed. Rajah, for his part, looked a bit nervous, sensing the magic here wasn't quite right.

    "Come on, follow me," Jasmine had seen her tiger's worrying and beckoned to him, a confident smile masking her own concern.

    Tag: Mitth, Xani, Bart, GM
  4. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    OOC: Any mention on Frontierland?
  5. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's OOC: Thousand apologies for the delays my friends! Post, Pre, and During Thanksgiving activities have gobbled up my time as of late, and now I am back! I shall get in contact with Solo regarding the Western Lands, so those active there shall have to be patient just a shade longer. I will update the arcs myself if its not up by the end of the weekend. :)

    And so then, let us resume our epic tale!


    Mission #1 - The Main Street Hotel

    Basement

    Darkwing's little experiment with the lights had drawn the Darkness's attention once more. After turning the lights on and off, for a moment, the silence of the basement remained. The only movement was the glistening of the strange fog-material pole that reached up to the water pipes.

    Suddenly three bulges appeared in the foggy carpet, quickly growing bigger until they popped, like bubbles in a boiling pot. From them, three floating balls flew up into the air. Then, quite quickly, spikes sprouted from their smooth surface, and they threw themselves at Darkwing.

    TAG: Dubya

    3rd Floor Corridor

    IC: The Dark Mage
    Location: Third Floor Room

    Things went from bad to worse then thankfully back to bad again as the trio was grappling with the Dark Mage's final line of defense. Frozone had provided a nice shield for the group, and Merlin and Mim had worked together to create a rather genius toxic blizzard, Merlin's snow mixing with Mim's Wither.

    The dangerous slush coated the whole hallway, and for a moment, it looked like victory was at hand. The shooting had slowed noticeably, and the Root of Darkness gave what could only be described as a tremble.

    But then, there was the sound of a clap. And then a gasp. It was like how a tsunami draws the water back into the sea before it slams into an unsuspecting shore. The air momentarily was stolen from the breaths of the trio... and then came thrown back at them ten fold, a mighty blowing wind tearing out of the last room at the end of the hall. The gale roared down the third-floor hallway, throwing all the toxic snow right back at the group. Frozone's ice-shield helped to protect the group from a direct hit, forcing the withering snow around them and down the stairs into the second floor hallway. This was not without losing a couple of feet of footing of course.

    The main point of the blast however, soon became clear. The taproot was dusted clean of the withering snow. It restarted its barrage, slower at first, but building up in intensity.

    It was clear this defense would not be so easily bested.

    TAG: Anvil, GreyJedi

    Mission #2 - Autopia

    In the Stands

    The Darkness did not care too much for this newcomer. It was some sort of bouncing tiger, loud, rude, and clumsy. It didn't even notice the being, bouncing around, watching the race as it dramatically unfolded on the big screen televisions. But it couldn't ignore the screaming orange newcomer when it flew into one of its sitting cheerers, bowling the creature over. Now, as the Darkness is one, the entirety of those in the bleachers became instantly aware of Tigger's presence. However, rather than dogpiling all on Tigger, the Darkness made a strategic decision. This strange little being should be easily taken out by only a few of the crowd. The rest would keep cheering to keep Ed's morale up. Eyes on the prize after all.

    The being that Tigger had trounced was beyond repair. Rather than answering Tigger's question as to its identity, the being merely dissipated back into the overarching fog. But around Tigger, four Dark beings had stopped cheering and suddenly were very interested in him. They were thin, spindly looking monsters, like spiny malformed skeletons. They started to swing their sharp edged arms at Tigger wildly and sloppily, attempting to impale the eager little tiger.

    TAG: Trimaj

    IC: Motor Ed
    Location: Autopia Circuit, The Last Stretch, Leaving the Back End of the Track

    The />/>/>/>
  6. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    IC: Mim & Merlin
    Hotel 3rd Floor ? Hotel Mission

    Merlin was fairly disappointed that his and Mim's combined attack did hardly anything. Mim was cursing up a storm (Cursing as in a Hex). Merlin looked again at the hallway, the 'Darkness' had started firing again and Frozone's shield was again taking a beating.

    Merlin figured it was time to get serious. So far this 'Darkness' had been easy to fight, and he hadn't had to expend much effort. It was time to take the gloves off. Merlin fired off a couple more blasts of Wizard's Blizzards down the hallway. Then with a 'POOF!' he disappeared.

    Mim smiled as Merlin disappeared. She knew what he was up to. He had pulled it on her once upon a time when they had dueled. She remembered how sick she had become and how it had incapacitated her. Merlin had just attempted to infect the darkness with Malignalitaloptereosis.

    She readied her Withering Touch. She would unleash it as soon as the bullets stopped flying. She glanced at the Ice man, she still hadn't gotten his name. ?Hey Frosty, get ready to go on the offensive.?

    Tag: GreyJedi125, I_H
  7. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Darkwing
    Mission: Main Street Hotel - Basement


    As he turned the lights back on, Darkwing noticed the pillar was still there and the fog was rising up, forming something. "Huh?"

    The fog quickly formed into giant spiked balls. Darkwing's eyes grew wide. "...mother..." he muttered.

    The balls began flying toward him. "Whoa!" Darkwing scurried out of the way, his webbed feet moving him as fast as they could.

    Trying to think quickly, he glanced over toward the swirling fog of the pillar...then up at the pipes. "Hmmm..." He may be able to use this Darkness against itself.

    He ran around to the other side of the fog-pillar so that it was between him and the spiked balls. Peeking around the edge of the pillar, he made a funny face at the spiked balls. "Nyah, Nyah! Betcha can't get me over here."

    TAG: Hotel folks...




    IC: Wildwing
    Mission: Autopia - The Race Track


    KEERRLUNKRUSSSH

    What the hell was that?! Wildwing looked back to see that his bumper was torn off. He was almost run over by that lunatic!

    Once he focused back on the track, he got his car straightened out. "Okay, get a grip on yourself," he said. He knew the finish line was coming up. He was almost there. Taking another look in his mirrors, Motor Ed's truck was gaining...fast. "So you wanna play rough, huh?"

    Pulling one of the hockey sticks from the sheath on his back, he wedged the blade of the wooden stick against the inside of the car just behind the seat. He then moved the stick diagonally across the seat as he moved his legs to make room for it. Then, sliding his foot off the gas pedal, he slid the butt-end of the stick against it. Now the gas pedal was down, and his feet were free to move around. Luckily the stretch of road ahead was fairly straight.

    Taking his hands off the wheel, he manuevered around in the seat so his upper torso was facing back toward Motor Ed's truck. Stretching both arms out in front of him, he fired up the puck-launchers. Dozens of pucks came shooting out of his gauntlets, the rubber disks flying toward the Crusha.

    TAG: Autopia people.../>
  8. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    OOC: Many apologies to my players in the Western lands! Between my computer crashing, setting up and transferring all of my files over to the new one and finally, the Thanksgiving holiday, it's been one crazy month. It's been hard to get back into the groove, but I'm getting there - slowly, but surely. Here is the long awaited update:


    Mission #1 - The Golden Horseshoe

    On the Stage

    The four-man band continued to play their haunted tune in time with the lone piano player off to the right side of the stage. A drummer, a horn, woodwind and tuba, all four were so engrossed in their particular part, that they failed to notice the bulky table sailing in their direction.

    Using his mighty strength, Hercules was able to heft the heavy table on his shoulder and propel it across the room. With a thunderous crash, the table found its mark on the stage, falling squarely in the middle of the ghostly band before shattering into hundreds of wooden splinters. Horrified shrieks arose from the spot where the band had stood moments before as the clattering of twisted and broken instruments clattered harmlessly to the stage floor. The shattering of the table had been successful in piercing the apparitions and one by one, they began to fade and disappear.

    It was the distraction the heroes needed and sure enough, the otherworldly performers began to slow and settle back to the more soothing sounds of Oswald's accordion.


    IC: Stinky Pete
    Plastered to the floorboards, Dining Room

    His stocky legs kicked to provide him with leverage - anything to help him disentangle himself from the limbs of the little, blue rabbit. How the spry little creature had managed to sweep him off his feet, Pete would never understand, but all that mattered now was to break free. He had a job to finish and if he should fail, the Darkness would lock him up and throw away the key!

    With a final burst of effort(and a rather loud grunt), the Prospector finally managed to loosen himself and roll away from the blue creature. But what he saw wasn't faring too well for his situation. He gasped in horror as he witnessed a serving table collide with the four ghostly figures on stage. There was a shower of splinters after impact and much to his dismay, the figures slowly began to fade away.

    How?! This couldn't be happening!

    Panic struck him and in true cowardly form, he turned and ran for the door in hopes of escaping before anyone could notice. Of course, he still had the piano player to stir up a haunting tune, but what good was he when the band was gone? No, it was time to flee. Perhaps the Darkness could still salvage this little operation.

    TAG: Frontierland Group(DarthSubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP, BaSSiL, Sabith)


    Mission #1 - Magic Carpets of Aladdin

    IC: The Darkness
    The Carpet Chamber

    High above the spiraling staircase formed by the floating carpets, the thick, black screen of the Darkness watched on with interest. The blue Genie would be the first to face the challenge. Good. Very, good. It would be quite a show to see how he would fare against this dark magic. Of course, it would be simple at first. As he started up the make-shift staircase sideways, the carpets would supply a surprisingly solid base. But once he drew closer to the top of the central column and the talisman teetering at the top, that would all change. Oh, how it would change.

    The talisman was actually a key of sorts. One of several keys hidden in each themed land of the park. Together, they would unlock the doorway deep within the Gracey Mansion and put a quick end to the Darkness' plan. But it would only be a mere twinkle of hope in the eyes of these pesky heroes. They would not get close to achieving that goal. The Darkness would see to that personally.

    A cat-like smile formed within the smoky haze above as the second adventurer, the young princess, joined the blue Genie. One by one, things were falling />/>/>
  9. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    IC: as Hercules
    Frontierland;
    The Golden Horseshoe


    Hercules saw the table soar through the air, through the establishment, until finally crashing down on an unsuspecting ghost choir.

    His ears still wringing from his own tumble, the unearthly shrieks still agonized his ears, having to cover them and contort his face into one of discomfort.

    It soon abated, and when he opened his eyes, he was greeted to the sight of their former attackers now dancing. He remembered now of Oswald, whom was still playing the accordion.

    But now th effect was stronger...

    Yet while he soon prepared to attack, he was unaware of the Stinky Prospector making his escape.

    Not everyone was oblivious though.

    A rustling of feathers accompanied a loud neigh as Pegasus blocked out the Prospector's escape.

    Knowing the villain now had nowhere to run, he gave Pete a huge, toothy smirk. 'Your not going anywhere' h seemed to convey.



    TAG: Frontierland GM, Frontierland Team (JEDIGUNSHIP, BaSSiL, Sabith)
  10. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

    Game Host
    Member Since:
    May 20, 2008
    star 8
    IC: Stitch
    Golden Horseshoe Saloon

    How had the Prospector broken free so easily? Stitch was stunned for several seconds after his dirty adversary had made a run for it. He, Stitch, the 626th experiment to come out of Dr. Jumba's amazing lab and supposedly the strongest of the bunch, had failed to handle a common criminal. It was impossible; only a superior experiment could have defeated him. However, now was not the time to grumble; the Prospector was running. Turning to the piano player, Stitch called up his guns from his suit pockets. Aiming up a perfect shot, he let loose with several blasts from the ray guns, hoping to do away with that pesky spirit and its piano. It's music was annoying Stitch enough that he would relish its destruction.

    TAG: Frontierland Group, HanSolo29
  11. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 28, 2003
    star 4

    Mission: Autopia
    The Autopia Track

    Shan Yu was enraged. He did not lose his temper often, but when he did it was a sight to behold.

    Unfortunately, for all his anger he was practically impotent in the current situation. His horde had fallen behind the pace, and already many of the horsemen had vanished into the night from whence they had sprung. They had been summoned for a single charge, and now their time was gone. They would answer his call again, but not for some time.

    Still some warriors remained, clinging onto the enormous metal stallion, but they would not last much longer.

    This was all because Shan Yu had misunderstood his foe, he realised that now. He had thought too much of the large man...Ed. But the man had turned out to be little more than a puppet, thrown aside like a rag doll when the Darkness decided to take over.

    And now the colossal metal beast was about to win this contest, and the Warrior Duck was falling behind. Shan Yu spurred on his own horse, knowing that he could no longer win the race, but he could at least try and reach his comrade before the Darkness destroyed him...

    Tag: Dubya, IH

  12. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    Mission #1 - The Main Street Hotel

    Basement

    The swirling spike balls zoomed and flew at Darkwing, fully intending to take a large chunk out of the Masked Mallard. The superhero ducked on the first dive-bombing, feeling the whoosh of air over his feathered head. As the spike balls flew over to the other side of the room, Darkwing had an idea.

    He would lure the balls towards him so that they smashed through the pillar in the middle of the room.

    "Nyah, Nyah! Betcha can't get me over here."

    Unfortunately for the Darkness, these balls were not intelligent enough to think through the easy ploy.

    They rushed towards Darkwing Duck at a breakneck pace, with more than enough force to smash the pillar behind Darkwing.

    TAG: Dubya

    3rd Floor Corridor

    IC: The Dark Mage
    Location: Third Floor Room

    The Dark Mage's hand involuntarily twitched. Hm? What was this? Suddenly it could feel pain. Something was wrong.

    The hand started to tremble. A new magic must have been used here!

    The Mage could see the old hag and the superhero out in the Hall, but where was the Wizard now? He must be behind this.

    More pain racked his body, and outside in the hall, the massive dark taproot shuddered. A sickly gray tint began to spread up the taproot, as the life began to leave it. As the grayness passed up a massive spike-turret, the firing stopped, and soon there were only a few scattered turrets, firing at the heroes weakly. Merlin was finding it difficult to completely kill the beast, but he had certainly did a majority of the work.

    A few choice shots by Frozone and Mim and it would be finished, for good.

    The Dark Mage knew right there that the end was at hand. He flexed his good hand, and removed what looked like an old fashioned pocketwatch from his robe.

    TAG: Anvil, GreyJedi

    Mission #2 - Autopia

    IC: The Dark Driver
    Location: Autopia Circuit, The Last Stretch, Leaving the Back End of the Track

    The opponents car was once more quite close. The Crusha's maximum speed was just a hair better than the Duck's car, so there was no outrunning the machine.

    But there were other ways.

    Suddenly there was a loud clunk as a something hard and black bounced off against the Crusha's windshield. There was already a small crack. The Darkness peered outwards, and saw the driver turning around and firing at the truck. There was large dings and donks as the ducks no doubt were doing the damage on the grill of the truck.

    The stream of fire returned to the windshield. Crack. Crack. Bigger and bigger. Until the inevitable! The windshield burst open with a tremendous crash, the puck doing the job slicing right into the Dark driver. This caused the Darkness to momentarily shift into a fog, loosing its connection with the accelerator, before it reformed again.

    But lo, a few more precious seconds for Wildwing! The last turn beckoned, and beyond it, the finish line! In a last ditch attempt, the Dark Driver's left arm morphed into a gatling gun. The Dark creature leveled it at the Duck and opened fire. He wanted to hit something. The tires, the engine, the Duck, whatever. Anything to disable that vehicle before it crossed the now immanent finish line.

    Shen Yu rode behind the battle. He could not see it, but the road was becoming increasingly littered with automobile parts. If he was observant, he would also notice that the Dark fog was noticeably thicker as he approached the finish line. Much thicker than he remembered it when he first began the race. Was there something extra going on here?

    TAG: Dubya, Winged/>/>
  13. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Frozone
    Hotel Mission: Third floor corridor

    ?Hey Frosty, get ready to go on the offensive.? The enchantress remarked suddenly.

    "Frosty..?" Frozone echoed, not quite believing he'd just been called by the very name he was least fond off.

    Before he could begin to go into a defensive tirade, something significant caught his attention.

    There was a sudden marked difference in the onslaught against his shield, and Frozone immediately knew that something had changed. He opened a peep-hole in his shield to confirm his suspicions and then his eyes grew wide as he saw why the change had occurred.

    To the hero's surprise, the massive dark taproot shuddered. A sickly gray tint began to spread up the taproot, as the life began to leave it. As the grayness passed up a massive spike-turret, the firing stopped, and soon there were only a few scattered turrets, firing weakly at them. Whatever the wizard had done was working wonders, and Frozone knew this was an opportunity they could not afford to miss.

    "This is it! Hit it with everything you've got!!"

    As he spoke, Forzone made a gesture and the protective shield before him splintered into hundreds of icy shard, a second hand gesture caused the plethora of shards to fire forth all at once. Now it was Frozone who was unleashing icy projectiles at what remained of the taproot.

    After the initial volley, our hero concentrated on targeting the spike-turrets and crystillizing them with his freeze ray. That should put a permanent end to the spiky barrage.

    Tag: Anvil, Hammer ;)
  14. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Darkwing
    Mission: Main Street Hotel - Basement


    The giant spiked balls were flying toward him and the pillar. "Whoa!" Darkwing reached into his jacket, pulled out his gun and fired up toward the ceiling. The grappling hook shot out of the barrel of the gun and wound itself around some of the piping above.

    The balls were moving fast! Almost on him.

    The gun took what seemed like a very long couple seconds before it began reeling the rope back into the gun, pulling Darkwing upward and hopefully out of the way of the spiked balls...

    TAG: Imperial_Hammer, any Hotel people...




    IC: Wildwing
    Mission: Autopia - Race Track


    The pucks seemed to have slowed the Crusha down somewhat. Wait... What was this? There was fog in the cab of the huge truck, forming something.

    Wildwings eyes grew wide when he saw the gun firing at him. He jumped down, laying across the seats of the car, knocking the hockey stick off the gas pedal in the process.

    Bullets were punching holes in the back of Wildwing's car. A few managed to punch through the seat-backs, whizzing past Wildwing's head. Still laying across the seat, trying to stay in cover, he slammed his foot down on the pedal as best as he could in the odd position his body was in.

    TAG: Imperial_Hammer, Autopia folks.../>
  15. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    Mim & Merlin

    Merlin popped back into existence beside Mim. He was breathing hard and took a few seconds to rest as Frozone took care of the remaining enemies.

    ?I do believe the Dark Master is in that room. We should press the attack.?

    Mim looked at him and turned her head like a curious bird. ?Wizard you say that a lot...? She puft up in her best imitation of a gruff old man ?...We should press the attack.? her voice got high a nasal. ?But sir the enemy has been defeated.? Again the gurff voice. ?Don't argue with me, I said we should attack!? She cackled as she started towards the door.

    Merlin bristled. ?Mim I have had just about enoug....? Mim turned back to him and in a serious voice stated ?Stop lollygagging, we need to attack before it can regroup.?

    Merlin, slacked jawed, gave his beard a sharp tug and then tossed it out of his way when he accidentally stepped on it. He started forward picking his way though the dead vines. Mim was at the door, she held up her hand and ticked of the count with her fingers.

    Throwing open the door Merlin tossed in a blast of Wizard's Blizzard, but not at the target that the enemy expected. He targeted the roof, trying to freeze it solid and brittle.

    Mim started to grow as big as a house. In a blink of an eye she was stooping over in a crouch just to fit in the doorway. She swung her massive fist at the hopefully frozen roof intending to bring it down on their enemy.

    If it worked Merlin prepared his Hockety Pockety intending to use the shattered pieces of the roof to pummel the Dark Master.

    Tag: I_H, Grey
  16. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's Very Important Post

    This is the first of three very important posts for this game. Please read all three very carefully!

    Part 1

    Mission #1 - The Disneyland Hotel

    IC: Cinematic

    The screen's borders narrow as your mental picture shifts to ultra-fine wide-screen video ( :p )

    The Taproot of Darkness for the Disneyland Hotel had been defeated. It lay, withered and gray, the deadened stump of what was a very malignant, corrupted entity. All around Frozone, Mim, and Merlin, iced over bits of dead plant were scattered. The Hallway ahead was clear, ready for the trio to meet the final boss. The heroes stormed down the aisle, Mim and Merlin readying their magic, while Frozone was keeping his reflexes... well, frosty. The trio weren't taking any chances here, they would not wander in and let themselves be picked off.

    Mim, already quite large, barreled through the doorway, as Merlin shot a freezing cold blast towards the roof. But thats about as far as either of them got. For as they entered into the sights of the Dark Mage, the evil entity opened up the mysterious pocketwatch he carried.

    From it, of all things, came forth a vibrant golden light. And once it fell upon the trio, time stopped.

    Well, their bodies stopped at least. Their minds, like that of the Dark Mage, were thinking, and their eyes seeing in what they perceived to be real time. Mim was locked in mid-swing, her arm still full of potential energy, locked in position. Merlin stood behind her, his hand pointed upwards after firing the icey shot. And Frozone behind both of them, a jet of ice just coming out from his fingertips.

    The Dark Mage looked upon them all, its twin red eyes being the only thing of color in its blackish form. They could see it to be anthropomorphic, with a head and two arms, and what looked like a floppy cap on its head. Though they could see none of its legs, it walked close to them with a distinctive gait. It wanted to take a look at these warriors while they were still helplessly frozen.

    The entity spoke. Not with its mouth, it had none. But it could still be hear anyway in the heads of Mim, Merlin, and Frozone.

    "You fools." the voice said. It was flakey and whispery, as omnious as wind blowing dead leaves "You couldn't leave well enough alone. You have forced us to use the Landgem of Main Street, to weaponize the very soul of the land."

    The Dark Mage looked down at the still opened watch, a golden light still pouring forward from its clock-face. One could not read the face even if they tried. But in its light, feelings were born. Of good times and of friendship. Of a simpler time where papers only cost 5 cents, and where technology was boldly exploring new frontiers. Of barbershop quartets and of genuine hospitality. It was pride of country, and fellowship amongst men.

    And all around them, things seemed happier. Brighter. The very room lit up, despite the Dark Mage's presence there. Its magic, clearly, was no match for the powerful artifact.

    ***CUT-SCENE: BASEMENT***

    Meanwhile, Darkwing Duck's grappling gun had hit its mark, and the Duck zoomed above the flying balls of Darkness, just in time at that. He had to pull his feet up, and the whoosh of the balls pulled on his coat, but he made it. There then was a satisfying and mighty crash, as the trio burst through the column made of darkness. It fell to the floor into many tiny pieces.

    ***CUT-SCENE: MAIN STREET TRAIN STATION***

    And with that, the Darkness' grip on the water supplies of the train station was destroyed! The build up water zoomed through the pipes, and soon, those at the Train Station could see fresh water spilling into the old fashioned storage tanks. It was the first victory over the plans of the Darkness.

    ***SCENE: MAGE'S ROOM***

    Meanwhile, the Dark Mage had turned around, directing the shining watch towards the Main Street facing wall of the hotel. He held it upwards, and a mighty blast of gold light shot forth. The three could not look away, but when their/>
  17. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's Very Important Post

    This is the second of three very important posts for this game. Please read all three very carefully!

    Part 2

    Mission #2 - Autopia

    IC: Cinematic

    The screen's borders narrow as your mental picture shifts to ultra-fine wide-screen video ( :p )

    As fast as the race had begun, so too did it end. Wildwing, crunched down, seeking shelter in his nimble little car, zipped across the finish-line. And that was it. That was all that needed to be done. The heroes had won.

    There then was a mighty woosh as a sudden strong wind blew into the Circuit. The Darkness, bound by the terms of the race, swirled and whirled, forming what looked like a thick funnel cloud. From the stands, the dark crowds bled away. They were all being sucked into this strange funnel cloud. The creatures harassing Tigger were not exempt from this force. They were dragged away forcifully from their intended prey. These monsters howled and gnashed their teeth, but they did could not fight it.

    From the Crusha, the Dark Driver too was stripped from the machine. It could no longer press down on the accelerator, despite its best efforts. The infernal machine therefore slowed down to a stop, the friction of its large tires doing this inevitable task. The monster truck also lost a good deal of its fancy components. The Darkness, it seemed, had helped to build the vehicle. Without it, the Crusha looked more and more like an normal Autopia car, tiny and flimsy. It slowly morphed and shrunk, becoming smaller and smaller. Motor Ed suddenly rolled off of the bed, now only a few feet off the ground. He tried to stand up, but the big guy must have been quite drained from the whole ordeal. He thumped unceremoniously to the ground, eyes closed.

    And from all throughout the track, the Darkness' corrupting touch was leaving the land. Dead, infected trees regained their color. The dirty earth sprouted grass oncemore, brown being replaced with green. The broken lamps and the withered flower beds were repaired and renewed, and the garage and stands became bright and clean once more. Lights, lots of them, started blinking on one after another after another.

    The true spirit of the ride, of experiencing the joy of driving for the first time, sprung forth. In the Hun's, the Tiger's, and the Duck's hearts, an unexplained and happy feeling bloomed. Anticipation, excitement, and curiously were also felt by these brave warriors.

    The funnel cloud of Darkness persisted for a moment, fighting against the inevitable. Wildwing, getting out of his battered vehicle, readied his puck launchers for the unexpected, as Shan-Yu came around the final bend on his horse. The warrior drew his sword, but he did not charge just yet. Meanwhile, Tigger, sitting down on the stands, drank the spectacle all in, his wide eyes trying to get even wider. Arms, legs, spines, and heads could be seen trying to escape from within the spinning cloud. But it was no use. The Darkness cloud slowly levitated up from off the ground, hovered for a moment, and then suddenly blew up... quietly, instead of with the expected blast. Little bits of dark fog flew out, up and over the Autopia track and into different parts of the park still claimed by the Darkness.

    And suddenly, all was quiet. Only peace and light remained. Everything looked so perfect. So right. So bright.

    The Autopia Speedway had been reclaimed, and the Darkness's iron grip on Tommorrowland had suffered its first defeat.

    [[END OF MISSION 2 - CONGRATULATIONS!]]

    TAG: Everyone In, On, and Around Tomorrowland/>
  18. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's Very Important Post

    This is the third of three very important posts for this game. Please read all three very carefully!

    Part 3

    State of the Game / State of the Park Report

    Welcome Current, New, and Returning Players to the Disney RPG,

    A couple of events have converged at this moment, and so I find it fitting to do a grand update of what has happened and what is upcoming in this game.

    The Story So Far...

    After many days of waiting, the heroes had decided to fight back against the Darkness, an malevolent entity that had brutally taken over Disneyland. This villainous entity, taking the form of a corrupting black fog, had cut deals with various Disney villains, and had managed to storm and corrupt every land and place in Disneyland save one: The Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station. It was from there that all of our heroes departed. Some decided to go towards the Main Street Hotel. Frozone, Mim, Merlin, and Darkwing, along with a number of other characters, fought valiantly against the forces of the Dark(ness) Mage. While Darkwing investigated the Basement, the others hacked and chopped their way through the Hotel, up the three floors, until they faced-off against the despicable Mage.

    This boss, however, had a trick up his sleeve. Using the Landgem of Main Street, he froze the heroes' attack in place. While they were frozen, the Mage converted the Landgem into a land-destroying bomb, and fled onto the Disneyland Railroad. Only he has the key to reset the Landgem and prevent it from obliterating Main Street, a task it is diligently working on as you read this.

    While this all was happening, a team of characters in Tommorrowland were also scoring victories against the Darkness. On the Autopia raceway, Wildwing, Shan-Yu, and Tigger vied against the tag-team duo of Motor Ed, an automotive mastermind/criminal, and the Darkness. They bet that if they could beat Motor Ed in a race, the Darkness would leave the Autopia Circuit. The resulting race was furious and tense. While Wildwing fended off Motor Ed's massive monster truck, "The Crusha", Shan-Yu led an offensive with his Barbarian horde. Working together, Wildwing and Shan-Yu managed to slow the Crusha down long enough to grant Wildwing's car the victory. The Darkness, bound by its promise, withdrew from Autopia, and the track regained its original splendor.

    In the West Side of the Park, the missions progressed more slowly. In the Golden Horseshoe Saloon, Hercules, Stitch, Oswald, and John Silver are still battling with Stinky Pete and his band of Dark Dancers and Musicians. Meanwhile, the more malevolent Dark Spirit is busy seducing Jasmine, Genie, and Simba into doing its will in the Magic Carpet Chamber.

    Missions

    Missions Completed: 2/48

    With the completion of the Haunted Hotel and Autopia missions, the following Missions have been opened to everyone:

    * Disneyland Railroad
    * Astro Orbiter
    * Submarines
    * Monster's Inc Scare Floor
    * Honey I Shrunk the Audience


    Remember that before you begin a mission, you should see who all is coming in with you, then post with a tag saying explicitly that you are beginning the mission you chose. The GM will then write the opening for your mission in their next opener.

    Mission Dossier

    West GM: HanSolo29
    Administers: Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Frontierland, Toontown,
    Villains Played: Scar, Shere Kahn, Jafar, Barbossa, Hook, Hades, Yzma, Gaston, Big Bad Pete
    Missions Administered: 23

    Ride-Missions

    Adventureland (6 Missions)
    Open
    The Tiki Room *
    Magic Carpets of Aladdin * - IN PROGRESS
    Locked
    The Big Tree House **
    Jungle Cruise **
    The Demon Jungle ***
    Indiana Jones Temple ****

    New Orleans Square (6 Missions)
    Open
    Rivers of America *
    Locked
    Mark Twain **
    Tom Sawyer/>/>/>
  19. Mecatolrex Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2009
    star 1
    I_H Approved :D


    Name:The Mad Hatter
    Franchise: Alice in wonderland
    Appearance:[image=http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/alicepic/disney-movie/mad-hatter-1.jpg]


    [image=http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/alicepic/disney-movie/mad-hatter-6.jpg]
    Attack 1: Nothing whatever! The Mad Hatter shouts as teacups fly at his enemy dealing moderate damage.

    [image=http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/kikiLOVEchai/mad-hatter-2.jpg]
    Attack 2: Twinkle twinkle little bat...after reciting the small nursery rhyme several bats swarm and harass the foes.

    [image=http://kathleenandthedreadedopium.com/alicemagazine/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/alice-march-hare-mad-hatter.jpg]
    Attack 3: A very merry un-birthday: The Mad Hatter causes a huge ruckus sending teapots, saucers, spoons and the like at the enemy


    IC:Mad Hatter
    Mainstreet USA, near the train station

    The Mad Hatter walked along, his stride was long and slow, perhaps from fatigue, his large grey shoes flopping forward one after the other. "Surely the station must be just around the next corner, though I've told myself surely so much I'm not so sure anymore." he thought to himself. Then he could see it. The large signpost denoting the train station was just ahead of him.

    Suddenly, bursting through the quiet, a mighty whistle-shriek sounded forward. It was the E.P. Ripley. It was followed by a mighty voice that could be heard through all the land.

    "Your attention please. The Disneyland Limited now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom, with stops at New Orleans Square, Mickey's Toontown, and Tomorrowland. All passengers 'Booooard!"

    "For a land with no one around, this place seems to be moving." He crept closer, his steps becoming more and more cautious, an audible squeaking sound now coming from his feet. Suddenly a thick black fog rushed all around him, chilling the air, the Mad Hatter clutch his hat so as not to lose it in the wind. And with that the fog was gone as quick as it came, the large cloud moving towards the train."How rude...the least they could of done is announced the time, I haven't even had late afternoon pre-mid evening tea yet."

    CRASH! THUNK!

    The sound was a ways away, though still enough to make the Mad Hatter plunge his entire head into his hat for safe keeping, terrified by the recent event and the noise. He slowly began patting down the front of his coat, ensuring that he was still intact before pulling his hat off and placing it gingerly back atop his ears. A lick of the finger and a quick rub under his nose, and he steadily, if not sheepishly, proceeded towards the noise to find the source.

    Keeping clear of the train station, which was still fuming with the black, twisting fog, he soon found himself in front of an old, large mansion, or at least what was left of it.


    TAG: Hotel group,I_H, anyone else near Mainstreet
  20. spycoder9 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 23, 2008
    star 4
    I_H Approved

    Name: Princess Tiana
    Franchise: The Princess and the Frog
    Appearance: [image=http://thepartyanimal.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/princess-tiana.jpg]

    Attack 1: She has a widened ability that while she dances, her arms get very powerful, and she knocks most of enemies out.
    Attack 2: She has a small knife, in her sleeve, that is touched with magic. She can only weild it two times an attack. Her magic knife was given to her by someone dear to her.
    Attack 3: She has a large magic power, where she can blast all her enemies out of the way with one movement of her hand. Mama Odie gave her the magic power, because of many reasons.

    Addtional Biography

    00C: Sent a PM to Imperial Hammer with questions, so waiting to post.
  21. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Jan 24, 2002
    star 5
    Oswald
    Frontierland; The Golden Horseshoe

    Oswald was becoming frightened as the darkness's band began to over-ride his own music. He'd succeeded in giving his new friend's an opening, but that had been about it. This bad music was too much and he was beginning to think he'd have to stop playing in order to help with the overwhelming amount of darkness. That's when good fortune struck the group. Hercules' attack shattered the instruments of the ghostly band, reducing their strength to just that of the piano. And a piano is absolutely no match for an accordion.

    Watching the band of heroes gain the upper hand, Oswald poured more vigor and vitality into this playing. The the darkness was beginning to fall back into the rhythm of his song. They were beginning to dance, leaving only the prospector outside of his influence. The old man made a run for it, but Hercules' horse was on the job, stopping the evil man from leaving.

    The blue alien, however, fired at the piano player. Yes, if the piano is destroyed there would be nothing left to influence the darkness outside of Oswald's accordion. This was truly a great moment of improvised teamwork. They'd have this taken care of in no time. This optimism spread into Oswald's playing, as he seemed to get louder than before and even more jovial. And with this surge of spirit came a surge of power in the magical effect of his song.

    TAG: Frontierland Group. HanSolo29



    Clayton
    Magic Carpets of Aladdin; The Carpet Chamber

    Clatyon sighed as he watched the djinn make its way awkwardly up the makeshift carpet staircase. The sideways walk was cartoonish and not needed in this mission. If it wasn't for the potential magical power the djinn held within itself, Clayton would be happy to let the darkness claim it. One less annoyance. However, if he was to survive long enough to bag one of the talking animals, he'd have to deal with it. He knew he needed allies, no matter how annoying they were.

    The princess unsurprisingly followed the djinn. They seemed to know each other, so she probably felt safe following close behind. Clayton followed her up the stairs, making sure to stay at least one carpet back from the two of them. Should this all be a trap, he was going to be prepared. He didn't trust the darkness one bit, and hoped the two of them had sense enough not to as well. If the boy was corrupted, they could be well sure these flying carpets are as well. His gun at the ready, he continued up the stairs.

    TAG: Adventureland Group. HanSolo29
  22. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    OOC: Ahh, yes. I saw The Princess and the Frog on Friday. Good to see it incorporated into this game. :)




    IC: Darkwing Duck
    Main Street Hotel - Basement


    Hanging from the grappling hook, he watched the balls shatter the pillar. "Ha haaaa!" Then there was a SMASH and a creaking coming from above. Darkwing looked upward.

    His teammates came crashing through the ceiling.

    Darkwing soon found himself under the rubble, as well as his teammates. His arm popped up out of the debris, then his head. He shook his head to get the dust off his beak. Pulling the rest of his body out, he stood up and brushed his clothes off.

    Realizing he was missing his hat, he reached back down into the hole from which he had climbed out, and pulled out his hat. Placing it back on his head, he looked around at the mess. "What happened? Is everybody okay?" To him, it appeared the Hotel came crashing down because the pillar was destroyed. "Heh, sorry about the collapse..."

    TAG: Main Street Hotel people...




    IC: Wildwing Flashblade
    Autopia - Race Track


    His car zoomed across the finish line.

    Wildwing took his foot off the gas pedal and peeked his head up to look around. It appeared the Darkness was leaving. He climbed out of the little banged-up car and slid the hockey stick into the sheath on his back.

    As the Darkness hovered in a cloud of fog over the track, Wildwing aimed his puck launchers, ready to fire. But the fog disappeared.

    Lowering his guard, Wildwing smiled. "Another win for the Mighty Ducks," he said to himself. Then, noticing Shan Yu approach him on horseback, he added, "...and friends."

    He turned to his teammate(s) and said proudly, "Well, boys...we did it."

    TAG: Autopia people...

    />/>
  23. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    IC: as Hercules
    The Golden Horseshoe

    With a mighty surge of spirit, Hercules bounded forward and re-entered the fray,his sword held out in front of him like a spear.

    He slashed out at the first shadow he saw, his shining blade aimed for the head of the creature.

    With the advantage they now had, he was making sure this ended now.



    TAG: Frontierland Group, GM
  24. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Frozone
    Main Street Hotel - Basement

    Falling. They were all falling, and Frozone was stunned by what the Dark Wizard had done. He didn't fully understand it, but he knew it was very bad. He could feel it in the pit of his gut.

    By the time he regained his senses, it was too late. From below him, the floor was rising quickly to impact against him, while from above, the oversized Mim eclipsed his view as she plummeted down with the promise of landing painfully on top of him. Frozone could attempt and throw up a thick sheet of snow to protect him from the impact against the floor, but by the time he had finished that very thought, it was already too late.

    The man in blue braced himself for a painful impact and prayed that the darkness of unconsciousness would take him quickly.

    Tag: Anvil, Dubya, I_H
  25. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's OOC: Happy Holidays friends, and sorry for the wait as usual! I hope everyone here has a very Merry Christmas, and a great thanks for playing! :)

    Mission 1 (ENDED) - Main Street Hotel

    The exterior of the Main Street Hotel was now a wrecked sort of building, punched through with at least three holes, one on the second, and one on the third floor. The brickwork seemed to be holding together, but some times a brick or two would fall down, clanking unceremoniously onto the rubble crowded around the street.

    For what it was worth though, it was now bright and colorful! No more Darkness haunted the building, only Disney bright.

    The Mad Hatter could hear a tumult in the building, like a large crashing sound of things falling down, and a puff of smoke and dust shot out the door. Then... silence.

    Down in the basement, the rubble had fell, but in all honesty, it could have been a lot worse. Seemed like the Main Street hotel was built pretty sturdily, and there was not much collapse outside of the hole area that got punched through. Darkwing was the first to extricate himself from the rubble, but soon others managed to wrestle themselves out of it all. Mim fell first, taking most of the brunt of the fall, whereas Merlin and Frozone more or less landed cushioned on her body. They bounced around for a moment, then rolled off onto the floor. But neither were lucky? enough to lose conscience. It was a painful fall, but more to Mim and Darkwing than to the other two freedom fighters.

    There was a second long whistle that filled up the land as the E.P. Ripley was finishing up filling its boilers with water before departing.

    TAG: Metalorex, Dubya, Grey, Anvil

    Mission 2 (ENDED) - Autopia

    The Autopia track remained silent as the team that went about defeating Motor Ed congratulated themselves. Elsewhere in Tomorrowland, doors that were once locked... opened themselves. By the nearby lake, the sleek metallic doors that lead to the port opened, leading to a marina where four large submarines were docked. Additionally, the power center known as the Astro-Orbiter was unlocked. It was a wicked looking machine crackling with energy and dark spirits... could this prominent landmark already beckon the heroes? At the furthest south part of the land, the large glass doors of the "Imagination Institute" unlocked. It was said that there was a revolutionary new shrinking machine inside the building, that could change people's sizes to amazing new degrees! And on the Main, off to one side, a large metallic door, thick and bounded with solid bolts, opened jusssst slightly. It would need some prying open, but a brisk, sanitary, air-conditioned breeze blew through it. And of course, the dark doorway in the rotating Innoventions building still stood tantalizingly open.

    It was just an issue of choosing which door to go through really.

    TAG: Dubya, Winged

    And then there's these guys...

    IC: Maleficent and Cinderella
    Location: Sleeping Beauty Castle, Dungeon

    Maleficent was already smiling as she gracefully descended the dark steps of Sleeping Beauty Dungeon. Before the Darkness and the Villains had reclaimed the castle, this used to be the place that many of her comrades were imprisoned. They would bring the weaker ones, from Prince John to McLeach, down here, placing them in small cells for them to waste away.

    But oh how things turn around. And oh, irony can be so deliciously sweet.

    She kept her slick grin as she walked by the cell that held Wendy, then the one that held the warthog, Pumbaa, then the one that held the alien, Peekley. Now it was they that had to suffer in this dreary place.

    Finally the Queen of Darkness stopped at the cell she was looking for. Her newest prize, and frankly, a big one at that. The maid, Cinderella... one of the Princesses of Heart. They said she had the ability to call upon a fairy... her Fairy Godmother they called it.

    The blonde Cinderella was sitting in a corner of her cell. She had been cr/>/>/>
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.