1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Fantasy The Disney RPG 2: Fall of Shadows - Now Accepting Players! - Also w/ Princess & the Frog Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Imperial_Hammer, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    OOC: Still waiting on some sort of word from Frontierland.
  2. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 28, 2003
    star 4

    Tomorrowland

    Shan-Yu dismounted his horse, and immediately it dissolved into a black whirl of smoke, twisting into the air as if it had returned to the Darkness. In a way, it had. The Hun made no bones about where his power came from. When he needed it again, he would call upon it again.

    Hayabusa soared through the air and landed on his shoulder, as he strode away from the newly liberated track.

    "Well done warrior duck," bellowed Shan Yu, nodding his head towards his comrade. "Your skill at taming the metal stallion was admirable. Even the fool and his beast could not catch you."

    He stalked off, towards the enormous power center, towards the machine which crackled with rings of dark energy.

    "I have chosen our next task," growled the Hun, his eyes narrowing as he surveyed the huge structure. "Follow me."

    Tag: Dubya, anyone in the vicinity

    BEGIN MISSION: ASTRO-ORBITER

  3. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Darkwing Duck
    Main Street Hotel


    Everything slowly turned back to it's normal color again. And it seemed...happy. They had won. Not the war, but they won the battle. Now they were one step closer to victory.

    Darkwing helped the others out of the rubble. "Looks like we save this area of Main Street. And I hear the train's whistle in the distance. Where do you guys suggest we go next?"

    TAG: Main Street people...




    IC: Wildwing Flashblade
    Autopia


    They did it. The Darkness fled the area and moved on. But now there were new challenges ahead. Wildwing knew there were other "open doors" waiting for them.

    Before he could even say anything, Shan Yu spoke up and said he was heading to the Astro Orbiter. "Follow me," the Hun ordered.

    Wildwing shrugged. Might as well keep going deeper into Tomorrowland. "Alright. Let's do this."

    TAG: Tomorrowland folks...

    />
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    Mission #1 - The Golden Horseshoe

    IC: Stinky Pete
    Making an Escape...

    Closer and closer he drew towards the exit - closer and closer towards freedom! He could even taste the dusty air as it swirled endlessly beyond the doorframe! Only a few more paces and...

    A rushing of wings sounded from above, kicking up a rather sudden wind storm as the winged brute belonging to the warrior landed in front of him with a resounding crash. Pete unleashed a terrified yelp as he staggered backwards, his eyes appearing to bug out of his head. "Whoa, there," he cajoled the beast, waving his hands about nervously. "Easy there, horsey..."

    Trapped. There was no escape this time and the Darkness would surely have his head. Surrender was starting to look like a reasonable alternative, but before he could open his mouth to voice that plan, one of the ghostly musicians swooped in in an attempt to save him. Again, Pete's eyes bugged from his head as he watched in awe as the creature unleashed a mighty roar at the winged beast. Perhaps escape would be possible after all!

    Or maybe, it just wasn't meant to be.

    As the apparition lunged forward, the warrior was right there to offer a counterattack. With a sweeping slash of his sword, the warrior sliced through the spot where the apparition's neck should have been. Whatever these fools were using for their defense, it was no match for the Darkness. The apparition shrieked and disappeared to dust as the sword made contact. That left Pete standing all along to face both the warrior and his winged beast alone.

    A sheepish grin tugged at the flesh beneath his whiskers as he gazed up at the warrior. "Truce?" he offered with a nervous chuckle.


    IC: The Ghostly Piano Player
    Off in the corner

    It was tiring to contend with the small rabbit and his accordion. No matter what the pianist would do, the rabbit would be right there to match it. In fact, if the pianist actually had flesh, he would be sweating. But since that just wasn't possible, he continued to plug away, hoping to overpower the tiny creature.

    Determination continued to grip him until a rather unfortunate event turned the tide of the musical battle.

    Behind the pianist, the little blue alien had produced some sort of ray gun and unleashed a deadly torrent of energy directly into the pianist's vicinity. With a mighty blast, the piano took the brunt of the attack and shattered into a million pieces directly beneath the apparition's finger tips.

    How unfortunate that such a contest had to end in destruction. Hanging his head, the pianist simply bowed and backed away from the ruined piano before disappearing.

    TAG: Frontierland Group(DarthSubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP, BaSSiL, Sabith)


    Mission #1 - Magic Carpets of Aladdin

    The Carpet Chamber

    As the adventurers drew closer to the top of the makeshift staircase, the central column upon which the talisman rested began to quiver and shake. Chunks of stone began to fall away from the structure until the talisman was lowered into the column itself and disappeared from sight. This action triggered a whole new series of events.

    The column began to shake more violently until ultimately, the Darkness flowed out of it freely, like a dark plague consuming everything in its path. Within this dark cloud, a rather large creature began to take shape. It had a head of a serpent with large, penetrating eyes. Two horns spiraled out of each side of its head and it's gaping mouth opened and closed periodically to reveal sharpened fangs. Its body was strong and muscular with a long, destructive tail and long forearms which ended in ferocious claws.

    Poking its head out of the darkened fog, it made eye contact with the adventurers and unleashed a mighty roar before leaping forward to attack. The carpets, sensing the danger, broke their staircase formation and scattered, now racing freely around the chamber with the adventurers still on them.

    [/>/>
  5. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    IC: as Hercules
    The Golden Horseshoe

    "Whoa, there," he cajoled the beast, waving his hands about nervously. "Easy there, horsey..."

    The winged stallion of Hercules only snickered at the Prospector's attempts to budge him. He brazenly trotted forward an inch, in an attemt to scare the craven figure.

    Yet the Darkness would not seem to let him go without fighting him first. A dark apparition soon appeared, to challenge Pegasus, letting out a earsplitting scream.

    Pegasus waved his hoof in front of him, with a repulsed look on his face, obviously put off by some repugnant odor.

    Shaking it off, he turned to face the new foe. Steam pouted from his nostrils, as he repeatedly scraping his hoof against the hardwood floor of the saloon, akin to a bull.

    Pegasus was ready to face the cratur himself, and made it clear he wasn't backing down. He charged, neighing loudly as he did.

    Hercules saw the dark fien appear, Fearing for his friend, he charged as well sword in hand, from the opposite end.

    It appeared Hercules got there first. the sword cleaved right through the apparition, slicling at where the neck would be if it were living. It let out loud scream as it faded.

    Hercules now stood over the defeated man. The fear emanating from him was palpable. He even pitied him to some extent.

    "Truce?" The prospector let up his hands in resignation, down to his last option. Hercules however, was not moved.

    He instead grabbed him by his overalls,, easily lifting him up to his eye level.

    "We might consider it," he lifted him higher, adding to the threatening effect. "First however, you tell us everything you know about what's going on."

    TAG: Frontierland Group, Frontierland GM
  6. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    IC: Merlin & Mim
    Hotel

    Mim stretched, now that she was back to normal size, as she extracted herself from the rubble. Her back popped and cracked and she let out a contented sigh.
    ?Not exactly the outcome I was hoping for.?

    Merlin picked pieces of debris from his beard. ?That...? He searched for the word to describe the entity they had encountered ?Mage, has got to be found. He did something to the Landgem. I don't know what, I would have to spend time examining it. But he said he weaponized it. I suggest we not find out how it is a weapon, at least not the hard way.?

    Darkwing chose this moment to speak. "Looks like we save this area of Main Street. And I hear the train's whistle in the distance. Where do you guys suggest we go next?"

    Merlin turned to the duck, who must have better hearing. ?Are you sure its the train?? Merlin didn't wait for an answer. ?We need to follow.?

    Mim had been silent until this point. She looked at Merlin, her face quite serious for once. ?What happens if the we don't find the Mage?? She asked this of Merlin for he was the actual wizard not a self taught witch. He had the schooling in the arcane arts.

    ?The Landgem will go off. It could very well wipe out Main Street, maybe more.?


    ?Very well. Let us take to the sky and find that bad guy.?

    Merlin winced. Mim liked to rhyme, but, in his opinion, she wasn't very good at it. He followed her out of the Hotel and watched as she changed into a Gigantic Golden Eagle.

    She hopped up onto a small kiosk shredding its flimsy roof tiles and grasping the main crossbrace with her massive talons.

    Merlin proceeded to climb into the makeshift gondola. There was perhaps enough room for everyone if they squeezed in. He reinforced the braces and supports with a coating of strong ice. Merlin the reached down into his mind searching for that spot where the Arcane energies met with his own will power, and found it as a ball of ice. With an effort he realigned his will to become one with fire. If Frozone was coming along he could maintain the ice reinforcement.

    "To the Station!"

    TAG: I_H, Dubya_Scott, Grey

    OOC: Merlin's Wizard's Blizard has now become Wizard's Inferno. It works exactly like Blizzard except with a different element.
  7. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Darkwing
    Main Street


    He jumped back as the woman morphed into a golden eagle. She then grabbed hold of the kiosk nearby, making it into a mode of transportation.

    "Well, it's no Thunderquack, but it'll do." He hurried into the kiosk. Pointing forward he said, "Onward to the station."

    TAG: Merlin, Mim, other Main Street people...
  8. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Frozone
    Main Street

    The man in blue dusted himself off and did not say much. The encounter with the Dark Wizard had been most unsettling. Frozone looked around and listened to Merlin, Min and Darkwing Duck as they spoke amongst themselves. It was true that color had returned to their surroundings, so why did his gut tell him that things were not as 'swell' as they seemed to be?

    ?That...Mage, has got to be found. He did something to the Landgem. I don't know what, I would have to spend time examining it. But he said he weaponized it. I suggest we not find out how it is a weapon, at least not the hard way.? Merlin declared.

    Landgem? Weaponized? Frozone was no wizard, but he knew bad news when he heard it, and this was BAD news.

    ?What happens if the we don't find the Mage?? Mim asked Merlin. Drawn by the weight of the topic, Frozone took several steps closer, He did not want to miss any details.

    ?The Landgem will go off. It could very well wipe out Main Street, maybe more.?

    Yep. Bad news of the worst kind, by the sound of it.

    ?Very well. Let us take to the sky and find that bad guy.? Mim suggested.

    And before he could figure out exactly what was happening, Mim had transformed into a Gigantic Golden Eagle and they were riding on her back.

    A moment later, Frozone was tasked with keeping the kiosk braces covered in ice.


    Tag: Anvil, Dubya, Imp ( sorry its crappy. I'm wiped out from work, didn't want to postpone it any longer)
  9. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's OOC: Sorry I haven't posted here in a while my dear friends. Winter Break has been positively horrendous for me, RL wise. Said break ends on Thursday for me, and I expect to finally overcome the big weights that have held me down these last weeks sometime around then. By the end of this week, I will: 1.) be back on the weekly update schedule, and 2.) have a post up here. Thanks for your patience, and I look forward to a strong Spring! :)

    -I_H
  10. Thrawn1786 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 8, 2004
    star 5
    IC: Jasmine

    "Genie!!!!!" Jasmine shrieked in terror and surprise as her carpet zoomed away from everyone. A quick glance revealed the others were just as startled, especially Simba and Rajah. It was hard to tell since they were flying around so fast, but it seemed that her faithful tiger and the lion king were having a difficult time holding on to their carpets.

    As she flew close to the column(by accident perhaps? Everything was so chaotic), Jasmine shrieked again as the dark creature snapped at her. Luckily, though, the carpet jerked away in plenty of time, though Jasmine nearly fell off from the increase in speed. Quickly regaining her balance, the princess laid flat on the carpet, having seen Aladdin do such with Carpet many times. Maybe I can steer this way, Jasmine thought as she grabbed onto the sides of the carpet and tried to attempt such. At the very least, staying away from the attacking beast for a few moments would give her an idea of what to do.

    Tag: Mitth, Bassil, Xan
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    GM OOC: I just want to give everyone a heads up that I will be leaving for Florida(Disney - surprise, surprise :p ) on Sunday night and I will be absent from the boards for about a week. I may be able to check in from time to time, but I doubt I will have the time to write an update. With that said, I will be getting a final update up sometime this weekend before I leave, so stay tuned!
  12. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's OOC: And my side will be getting their long overdue and promised update right now! :)

    Mission 3 - ASTRO-ORBITER

    In the Center of Tommorrowland stood a very imposing and very important structure. Its name was the Astro-Orbiter, and it was a power-plant for the vast amounts of electricity Tomorrowland needed in order to function. Once upon a time this was the only powerplant in Tommorrowland, but after the Darkness took over, it warped Tomorrowland's electronics grid in strange and unexpected ways. No one really knew what the Astro Orbiter powered anymore, with the exception of perhaps the Darkness and AUTO. Both, understandably, were rather tight lipped on the matter.

    The Astro-Orbiter was smack-dab in the middle of Tommorrowland, so there really was no sneaky way to enter the darn thing. And it was a little more protected than, well, the Autopia Speedway. As Shen-Yu and Wildblade stormed their way into the open entrance, two active security cameras were in plain sight, watching them both arrive and enter.

    Those cameras, of course, were direct linked to AUTO, who was watching the situation with great interest. The Astro-Orbiter, like most post-Darkness Tomorrowland buildings, was armed to the teeth and plastered with cameras.

    Open entering the complex, one could see in the center a large spinning turbine surrounded by an aura of sparking electric energy. There was clearly technology here that even Wildwing had not seen before. The turbine was surrounded by a protective field of some kind that prevented the sparks from firing off into the surrounding structure of the Astro Orbiter.

    Looking upwards, the heroes could see a maze of moving cogs, shafts, and electric arcs. And interspersed between all this, metal platforms and gangways connected by ladders and ramps. As the electricity continued to pour downwards, there seemed no where to go but up. And to the side, the first ladder to help them do so. There was no opposition to be seen.

    TAG: Dubya, Winged

    Mission 4 - The Disneyland Railroad

    Our heroes had wisely chosen to pursue the train, and it was a quick flight to the train station. The station itself looked very strange, at once both its colorful self and a warped darkness infused mockery. The structure itself was in a strict battle between magics. As the group arrived on the tracks, it was empty, but only newly so. If the heroes looked towards Adventureland, down the track, they could see the caboose of the train moving away from them. Outside the caboose, on the metal platform, stood two Dark Beings. They were humanoid, and carried with them what looked like long rifles.

    If they wanted in on the train, they first had to catch up to and board it!

    TAG: Metalorex, Dubya, Grey, Anvil


    IC: Disney Magic
    Location: Disneyland Railroad Station, Main Street USA

    Inside the old turn-of-the Century Railroad Station, the battle for its soul was currently underway. The Darkness and the Magic of Mainstreet were righting in the very structure of the building. In a surge of Disney Magic, new characters were given birth!

    The magic turned and swirled in a mighty wind, and pop!, Princess Tiana snapped into existence. This was how new Disney Characters were born. Although they retained memories of their story, here they were "born" into a larger existence. In such a fashion, their eyes became open as members of the larger Disney family.

    One moment, Princess Tiana was busy at her stove, cooking up a new batch of gumbo for her restaurant, and the next, here in Main Street USA. She had been chosen... her time had come.

    To her left, a group of strange looking individuals had just arrived on the railroad tracks outside of the station she was in. They looked strange... one was in a wizard costume, and the others had odd masks and capes. But she could sense they had good within them. They were friends, not enemies.

    And to her right, a bright shining Main Street USA. Should she go/>/>/>
  13. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Jan 24, 2002
    star 5
    Oswald
    Frontierland; The Golden Horseshoe

    The ferocity of the playing was beginning to get to the rabbit just as much as it was apparently getting to the ghostly piano player. The two were locked in a ferocious duel of song with this shadowed fiend. But the optimism from earlier was still continuing through the song. He had to continue. And that's when the blue alien's attack completely dismantled the piano. Without an instrument to control the other shadows, they all fell completely under the control of Oswald's jovial tune. With his grip broken, the ghostly piano player knew he had been beaten. With a bow to the rabbit, he faded into nothingness.

    Well, they at least have manners. Oswald thought to himself.

    Elsewhere, Oswald could see the heroic human grab the villain by his clothing and lift him to eye level. The coward offered a truce, but the hero just looked him in the eye and demanded what they all wanted to hear. Oswald smiled as he controlled the remaining shadows to dance around the fiend, closing him in with the very beings he'd been trying to attack them with.

    TAG: Frontierland Group(DarthSubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP, Sabith). HanSolo29



    Clayton
    Magic Carpets of Aladdin; The Carpet Chamber

    "Yes, yes. Let's all just take this one carpet at a time, why don't we? Not like we have anywhere else to be, any other lands to free from this darkness." Clayton said at the appallingly slow pace his fellow adventurers had set in climbing up the stairs. Sure, they were a little unstable, but so far nothing bad had happened. They were close enough now a quick sprint would give them their prize and the darkness would have no say in it! Yet they continued to move agonizingly slow. Clayton had begun to wish he'd taken point up the stairs.

    It started as a small tremor. A quiver in the air as the ground shook around the group, the ceiling began to lose small chunks of rock here and there, not enough to be a problem, but a nuisance. Time was definitely of the essence now. If only they would just sprint forward! Then the true quake began. The whole room began to shake, huge boulders began to fall from the ceiling as the tall pedestal containing their prize sank into the ground. And from this shaking arose the darkness. It flooded out of the sinking column and spread through the chamber. As it flowed and oozed around them, where once the column stood a massive creature was taking shape. It was some kind of serpent, with a long snake like body, but it also had two arms which ended in massive claws. It's mouth opened to reveal two massive fangs and its tail swung ferociously. With a mighty roar, it brought it's fearsome attack down on the heroes, scattering the carpets.

    Clayton knelt down to center his balance upon the carpet as it darted away from the massive beast. The carpet was in self preservation mode as it darted through the area, its movements were erratic. It didn't know where it was going and Clayton could clearly see there was no way out at this point. It was either kill the beast, or die. He took the end of his rifle and slammed it down atop the carpet. "You make strafing runs on that beast, and I guarantee we'll both make it out alive." he stated. "Either way, I'll still get my shots off."

    In the distance he could hear the girl scream for the Djinn. The two animals looked perplexed as they had no way to attack. Well, it was all up the Clayton. "Hmph, this is cause for a little more firepower." He said as he turned towards the beast and slung his rifle to his back. With that, he pulled forward his machine gun. "I don't like snakes on the best of days." He said as he began to spray round after round after round into the giant serpentine creature.

    TAG: Adventureland Group((Mitth, Thrawn1786, Xani), HanSolo29
  14. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Wildwing Flashblade
    Mission: Astro Orbiter - Tomorrowland


    As they entered, Wildwing approached the..."thing"...in the center. It looked like some form of energy flowing down a tube. He reached out to touch the forcefield surrounding it but quickly decided against it. He had no idea what it would do to him.

    He leaned his head back to look up at the inner-workings of the structure. "Looks like we go up." He headed for the ladder and started to climb.

    TAG: Tomorrowland people...




    IC: Darkwing Duck
    Train Station


    As he wandered through the abandoned station, Darkwing noticed the train was gone. Looking down both way of the track, he saw it out in the distance. "Uh oh," he said, pulling binoculars from inside his purple coat. "The train is long gone," he reported to the others. "And it looks like two Dark figures are on it." He shoved the binoculars back into his coat. "The bad guys have taken it." He turned to look at the two magicians. "Don't suppose you guys can turn into another mode of transportation...?"

    TAG: Merlin, Mim, Frozone, any others.../>
  15. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    IC: Frozone
    Mission: Disneyland Railroad

    Looking at the retreating train from behind his visor, Frozone formulated a daring and risky plan of action on the spot. He wasn't sure if it would work, so there was only one way to find out. The gondola was slowing down the gigantic golden eagle, so they needed to act fast.

    Darkwing had mentioned a faster mode of transportation. The mighty duck had the right idea.

    "Let's see if I can slow it down..." Frozone said in a grave tone as he put his plan into action. He took a deep breath, focused his mind, then extended a hand. A freezing ray shot forth, crystalizing the moisture in its path and creating an icy ramp. In a flash of motion, Frozone was on it, skating downward at an increasing velocity.

    Frozone kept in constant locomotion as he leaned forward and got into his speed skating rhythm. Hands flashing and shooting freeze rays to form and reform ice ramps, which were of different shapes and sizes. Some were curved and others dipped suddenly, while others were used to simply change direction. All these structures helped him use gravity to keep him at an accelerated and speeding motion.

    Frozone was now speeding so fast, he was sure he would overtake the train in a moment, which meant he would have to really watch out for the rifle-weilding baddies guarding the rear caboose of the train.

    Well aware of the danger, Frozone had a plan in mind as he kept his fast approach. He also hoped to be the focus of the bad-guys attention, which would in turn leave his two magic wielding companions free to take action, as well as the duck. That is, if they were paying attention and understood part of his unspoken plan.

    Tag: Anvil, Dubya ( sorry for delay...ugh)
  16. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Genie of the Lamp
    Mission 1: Magic Carpets of Aladdin

    As the column began to shake and rumble he held his white cap securely in place as his rug went bezerk, every rug was going bezerk!

    *Poof!*

    "The Doctor is in the house." began a bald and blue gentleman resembling Dr. Phil. "And boy is this house rocking. It appears that some dispute has arisen between the rugs here in Arabi, now wait just a second this appears to be an interesting development...yes now we are getting to the pit of the problem. I feel their pain, it is so hard to agree on a way to avoid a giant snake, but have they tried just sitting down and talking about their problems?"

    "Genie!!!!!" Jasmine shrieked in terror and surprise as her carpet zoomed away from everyone.

    *Poof!*

    "I'm coming Princess! Hold on!" back to his old self he quickly pulled up his gaunlets, and attached arms, to his shoulders to leave a floating away from his body. "Hey snake eye's! Anyone ever tell you that a bad role of the dice?"

    Guiding his body forward he aimed through skipping rugs and guiding a couple with his centuries of experience to plant a blow across the giant snakes nose.

    TAG: Bassil, Xan, Thrawn1786, Han
  17. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Darkwing
    Heading for the train


    "Ahhh!" He watched as the superhero took off down the ice slide. "Well, I believe the Mighty Duck Wildwing is the hockey player and would be better suited for skating," he paused. "Or even Donald. He was the hockey champ back in the day, long before I became a crime-fighter."

    Darkwing reached into his purple coat and quickly pulled out a pair of skates, which were the same shade of purple that matched the rest of his outfit. He loved being a cartoon character. He could pull almost anything out of that coat.

    He quickly laced up the skates and took off down the sheet of ice. "Whoa! W-whoa!" His feet were sliding all over the place. "Even Gosalyn could skate better than me!" he exclaimed, remembering that his adopted daughter enjoyed playing hockey. After spinning around a few times, Darkwing landed on his butt and began sliding the rest of the way. "Who-o-o-o-oa!!"

    Frozone was way ahead of him, but the train was beginning to come into view.

    TAG: Merlin, Mim, Frozone, others chasing the train...




    OOC: Just a little "footnote": You can see Donald Duck teaching Huey, Dewey and Louie to play hockey in Disney's 1939 animated short film "The Hockey Champ". Just thought I'd explain the little reference I made in the IC post. :p This is a Disney game after all.
  18. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 28, 2003
    star 4

    Tomorrowland

    The strange castle was illuminated by the rays of a thousand flames, contained inside their glass cages. Lightning crackled around an enormous spinning contraption, and above there was a vast complex of metal.

    Shan Yu had not seen such a feat of architecture since he had scaled the Great Wall, and this was many times greater still. Metal met metal in a labyrinth of platforms and gangways, connected by ladders and ramps. What waited at the summit? Who knew, but many ancient legends told of a demon sitting atop his tower.

    The Warrior Duck climbed up first, and Shan Yu followed.

    Tag: Dubya, anyone joining us

  19. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 11, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Wildwing
    Tomorrowland


    After a series of ladders and platforms and more ladders, Wildwing reached a platform with no more ladders. "Great..." He looked upward again, the inside of the structure looking endless. Glancing at Shan Yu, pointed out across the rather large gap to a platform almost directly across from their position. "We may have to jump to that platform in order to continue the climb. But, uh... I'd watch out for that glowing energy pillar in the middle. I wouldn't wanna touch it."

    Wildwing could see the edge of the next platform peeking out from behind the glowing energy. He took a deep breath... "Here goes nothing." Pushing off of the wall, he took the few steps to the edge of the platform and leaped over the gap. He had to perform a barrel roll type of move in mid-air so he didn't get hit by the energy beam.

    Reaching out, he grasped the edge of the new platform, the grip on the palms of his gauntlets helping. He hoisted himself up and saw the next ladder. He looked back around the energy beam in the center, hoping Shan Yu could make it.

    TAG: Tomorrowland players...
  20. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    Important GM's Announcement:

    Please see this thread regarding the future of this game. I will announce new GMs as/if they come in.

    -I_H
  21. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    GM's OOC: Well folks, I haven't heard anything from anyone on taking this over, so I'm locking it up. Its been a wonderful ride, thank you for volunteering your time towards this project, and I wish I could have played this all the way through its potential! If this is a premature lock and someone wants to bring *this* game back, the Mods certainly have my blessing to do so. If not, well I will remember you for my games upon my eventual return! And I hope you will remember me too! :)

    Thanks again friends!
    -Neil

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.