main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Divergence of Fate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deiskrad, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Calrissian hated to lose his elegant Silk cape and rancor leather boots. Especially for the boring and style-less imperial uniform that was too small, too tight in vital places, and removed a vital element of his suaveness. Now he had to get rid of the smooth-talking stuff and quickly find the princess and the wookiee and skywalker and somehow get them off this most nightmarish of Vessels.
    It would make a great story for his next Sabacc Tournament.
    He bypassed several decks before settling on a terminal in the detention area manned by a kid who he felt he had a reasonable chance to Con.
    "Lieutenant" The ensign said "How can I help you?"

( a million things ran through Lando's head, he figured Luke would be the most hevely guarded and chewie woulden't blend in too well walking around the ship, he had to get to the princess first. Also realizes it's only a matter of time before He is flagged as missing. If he isn't already. )

-----Lando
    Is there a recent log with the prisoners from the corrillian freighter that lists there injuries, status, and locations?

-----Ensign
    Sir.....There is...but I don't have sufficient clearence to access it.

-----Lando
    Of course....
    ( smoothly removes the code cillinder from his pocket)
    here, use this, and quickly, Lord Vadah him self has asked me to check on them, and report.

2. -_Meatbag_-

-_Meatbag_- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, i was taking long. I had to go to an unexpected place yesterday and i just got back.

Trimaj and Wes walk awiftly out of the building in coruscant, both are hevily cloaked, the only visible piece of skin is their eyes.

Wes: Well, that was easier than planned wasn't it?

Wes holds up a credit voucher for 100,000 credits that he obviously just swiped from somewhere inside that building

Wes: Now we will be able to barter a ship and get our asses off this rock.

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj Tanos

Looks at Wes for a second as if he's slightly crazy, yet again, but doesn't say anything for a second. "You do know you really shouldn't wave that thing around don't you?"

Looking at it he thinks, yes Wes, we can finally get out of here. And about time to. How did I lose all of that money? I'm still not really sure. I lost a half a million credits and my ship all in one day. Dirty swindler. I'll have to make sure I never land in that hanger again. As he walks down the street side by side with his new partner he wonders what the future holds?

TAG WES, MEATBAG

OCC: oh you might want to tag the next person meatbag, just a thought

EDIT

don't worry about it. now we have a flavor for what's going on

4. Deiskrad

Deiskrad Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 22, 2004
    IC:
    The Super Star Destroyer Executor, Detention Decks

The Ensign handed the cylinder over to a technicial who had been obscured by the terminal. The technician dutifully loaded the cylinder and read through a seres of code that appeared in a small holo-square before his face. The Ensign placed his hands behind his back in the posture of aloofness and confidence that they were taught at Academy. He stared at Calrissian. Calrissian allowed a small smile, and the Ensign looked away.
    The technician pulled out the cylinder and handed it back to the Ensign.
    "Just a formality, First Lieutenant Berst. We just want to keep a record of who comes and goes. Don't be too hard on them. And save some of the woman for the rest of us."
    He nudged the technician at his disgusting joke. The Technician feigned a smile at his superior's fantastic wit. The Ensign handed back the cylinder, smiling.
    "Fourth door on this level you will find the Princess. The Wookiee is in the pressure room, awaiting lethal injection. He already broke one guards arm in three places."

Special Holding Cell, Super Star Destroyer Executor.

Luke Skywalker floated in a special cage that disallowed him access to the Force. Small sparks of electricity moved from special cuffs on his hands and legs. He spun, in limbo. his vantage being the walls, and occasionally the Dark Lord of the Sith who watched him with his thumbs hooked into his belt.
    For a moment, just a moment, Ben Kenobi had been able to pierce this veil of anti-force and reassure him. But Vader must have sensed it as well, and banished his former master just as quickly.
    Luke had never felt more alone.

Gunnery Command, Super Star Destroyer Executor

Lieutenant Arden Krysh, Gunners mate, watched as the marvel of the Turbolasers incinerated ship after ship that tried to leave Bespin. It was beautiful in a way. A thin bolt of energy striking a shop, the ship turning and incinerating in beautiful flowers of fire that lasted for an instant before breaking up and falling into the atmosphere.
    Cloud city itself was to be left untouched. The facility was too valuable to the Empire. So the ships were allowed to lift off and get a safe distance before the gunners got a chance to do target practice.
    "Sir, I have it again."
    Lieutenant Krysh walked over to a first technician who was collating sensor input.
    "A phantom signature. I've picked it up twice now."
    He punched it up on his display screen. Two small signatures, one in the bespin atmosphere, which was then lost. Then the same one ten minutes later, much closer to the fleet than most of the fleeing craft.
    "something going on?" Chief Gunnery Officer Captain Raddek appeared by them.
    "Yes sir," Krysh said. "We have a strange signature here. Small, but probably not civilian."
    Raddek leaned close and examined it. He had received, several minutes ago, a priority to forward any oddities on to the Intelligence officer on the bridge. Who knew why and who cared. Orders were orders. He decided to get it done with and get back to the fun of target practice.
    "Send it upstairs. Good work."

Space, Outer Rim.

Slave I egressed out of hyperspace. She was in need of fuel. Not critically, of course. But Bounty Hunter Boba Fett's finely honed sense had indicated to him something that the sensors on his ship could not.
    Pursuit.
    He wanted a better look at his quarry. Something was amiss. His bounty was one of the highest paying and most prominent in the galaxy. Something that only the best of the best was going to deliver.
    He was not sharing it with his unwelcome shadow.

Dagobah, Outer Rim.

Jedi Master Yoda wrote at his uneven desk in his leaky house on a miserable planet in an increasingly miserable galaxy. His roof leaked and the house seemed to sag to one side.
    Despite his many talents, an architect, Yoda was not.
    He had put quill to parchment many times in the past twenty years. Had it been longer? Difficult to

5. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    Ensign handed back the cylinder, smiling.
    "Fourth door on this level you will find the Princess. The Wookiee is in the pressure room, awaiting lethal injection. He already broke one guards arm in three places."

-----Lando
    Wookies are known to do things like that, but delay his execution order for as long as possible, and get me a shirriwook translator......He may yet have information usefull to the empire.

( with this new information Lando marched off to get Chewie first. Thinking : I'll get chewie first and ahh hide him in a closet while I come up with a new plan. He entered the pressure room. There was a hovering interrogation droid inflickting mental anguish on the restrained wookie, and camera survalence. Lando had never seen such thick restraints, like Iron plates were wrapped around chewie. Lando aproached the hovering droid )

ahem..Leave us, I wish to speek to the wookie alone before he is terminated.

( The droid wipped around , and Lando nervously jumped back when he saw the needle, but the droid left. Lando bent over Chewie.)

How ya doin buddy?

-----Chewbacca
    wwrraaaaaahhhooooo

-----Lando
    That good huh? Listen, we gotta make this look good, and take out the cameras.
    ( unlocks the restraints with his back to the cameras)
    push me...I'll pretend to get knocked unconcious, then you'll have to break the cameras....hopefully we can hide before reinforcements show up.

6. -_Meatbag_-

Jun 5, 2005
    IC: Wes

Wes looks at Trimaj with a smile

"Don't worry about it. Besides, when they finally find out that we are definetely NOT Gras Runos, we'll be out of this place."

Hopefully wes thinks.

"So, know any good junkyards around here where we can maybe get some not so legal stuff for lower prices? Maybe in the bottom levels?"

TAG: Trimaj

7. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

He glances at Wes, still not a hundred percent sure if he can trust him or not. "Yea I might know a place. No idea where to get a ship though. That will be the biggest problem." Heads towards the nearest stairwell and heads down nine levels. "Hope you don't mind the smell." I sure do. I never will get used to this stench. Its among the worst in the galaxy.

As they emerge from the stair well they head to the left toward Mikielin Jonkers Junk Collection. "This is the best connection to the black market on coruscant, unless your a part of it. However very few people are ever aloud to find that out."

As the enter he remembers the first time he came in here five years ago. Things hadn't changed much, and neither had his situation from back then. He had been running from the law and had barely had enough credits to purchase a blaster. Now he could get whatever he wanted, but that was about the only difference. He still needed a way off of this rock.

Walking up to the counter, "Hey is Jonkers here? I need to talk to him about some nerf leather." The guy behind the counter, obviously hired muscle, and very much a trandoshan, recognized the password and pointed towards the back. Heading in he noticed that Jonkers had aged quite a few years since the last time he had been here. One of the hazards of his chosen trade he guessed. "Jonkers long time no see."

Jonkers looked up and was quite shocked to see me. "Trimaj, my old associate. It has truly been to long. And who is your friend here. Do you trust him?"

Glancing at Wes he responded "I trust him enough to bring him here Jonkers, what does that say?"

The defel looked at me for about ten seconds. "Alright, that's good enough for me. I know you would never cross me. What do you need?"

He looked at Wes, "I'll let you go first Wes. After all we need to save around a quater of this wind fall to get a ship."

TAG WES

8. -_Meatbag_-

Jun 5, 2005
    Wes looked like he felt at home in this place, he always loved hanging out in the lower levels of Coruscant, all the fun happens down here

Wes: "Ah, well, I've been using this same blaster for many years now and I suppose it's time to get a new one. Is there any way I can save some money on trading my old one in?"

Wes lays his old blaster down on the table.

Jonkers takes a look at it and sets it down after a while.

Jonkers:"Hmm, well, it is extremely beat up. Looks like it's seen a lot of action. I'd say it's a grade A piece of Bantha poo. Not much you can get off me for this old thing."

Wes frowns

Wes: "I figued as much, it was worth a try. Well, I'll take 2 blasters and a thermal detonater, grade C please."

Jonkers goes to get the ordered supplies and returns

Jonkers: "That will be 500 credits."

Wes frowns and looks appaled

Wes: "500 credits? I'm sure we can barter a bit..."

Jonkers smiles and laughs to himself

Jonkers: "You won't find a place that sells blasters for cheaper, and you also can't forget that the empire has made it illegal to buy and sell Thermal Detonaters...."

Wes: "Fine, you got me."

Wes hands over the 500 credits reluctantly and puts on the blasters and detonater.

Wes: "All yours..."

TAG: TRIMAJ

9. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

As he watched Wes make his purchases he thought He really doesn't know what you can get here does he. Guess I'll have to show him "Thanks Wes, are you sure that's all you want though? I mean this is a place that you can get about anything. Well Jonkers for starters I need a disintigrator sniper rifle, you know the kind, as well as a few thermal disintigrators, all with a deadmans switch and timer grade c also, also do you have one of your special vibroswords? You know the ones with the surprise?" The sniper rifle that he was talking about was one that you held the trigger and built up a charge to whatever level you wanted and fired after you released the trigger. The vibrosword was one with a paralyzing poison canister built in. "Oh I know this is a little hard to find, and you probably can't get one but do you have a mandalorian ripper?"

Jonkers stared at him for a second. "Are you nuts? A ripper? I've only seen one in my thirty years here. They are rarer than. . . well anything you can think of. As for the other's yea I always got them in stock. Anything else?"

Taking the time to think about it he looks around a little. Finding nothing that might be useful he says "Yea, one of your best blasters and a special holdout blaster, with a arm holster." The blasters he was talking about were almost double the power, and put together by one of the very few yevetha to have entered the Empire. Technical Geniuses the could improve upon any model that was working, and what they improved almost never broke down. However only one of the really special customers would know that. "I think that'll just about do it Jonkers. Unless you have a ship handy."

"Nope no ship, however I might know a guy who can get you one. Let me go get your merchandise. I know you like to look at it before even asking the price." When he came back with the merchandise he laid it out on the table. "What do you think?"

Looking at every single piece with a practiced eye, "Its all up to your normal standards Jonkers, as I assume the price is?

Jonkers stares at Trimaj for a second then looks at Wes, "Tell you what, since its for you Trimaj, I'll give you the whole thing for 750 credits. Your about the only being I would do this for, and that only because you got me out of a tough spot that once."

Stares at Jonkers for a second, "Thanks Jonkers. It is very much appreciated. Tell you what, since I forgot a minor little detail we'll give you a thousand five hundred if you'll through in a rocket launcher, a repeating rifle, made by the Yevetha and triple your normal ammo." The repeating rifle that had been tweaked by the Yevetha fired half again as fast and was by for more accurate than the standard Impiral E-11 Blaster Rifle. It however also was an energy weapon. "Sound good?"

Jonkers looks at Trimaj in surprise. "Yea thats more than fine. I'll give you quadruple ammo though, just this once. Will that be all?"

Trimaj looks at Wes again, "It will unless my new partner here wants something else. . ."

TAG WES, MEATBAG

10. -_Meatbag_-

Jun 5, 2005
    Wes stares at the many lethal weapons out out onto the table with his mouth open.

Wes: No thanks, I take only what I need.

Wes smiles and looks at Trimaj

Wes: Well, Jonkers, about that place that sells ships?

Jonkers looks like he's thinking pretty hard then smiles and begins talking.

Jonkers: Well, old Ody down on level 54 runs a junk shop where he somehow gets his hands on some stuff. I don't ask questions.

Wes smiles and nods his head

Wes: I guess it's off to the junkyard then?

11. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

He looks at Wes staring at the weaponry with an amused smile on his face. After Wes asked about the junkyard, "Yea I guess so my friend. Remember I am a bounty hunter and I need to get back my tools of the trade, and you'd be surprised how useful a hold out blaster can be. Here you go Jonkers." He hands over the remaining thousand credits. "Oh Wes you might want to get your extra powerpacks, never know when they'll be useful." He winks, and starts to pick up his weapons. The Vibrosword goes in a sheath on his rigth hip. This is by far his favorite weapon and he is very good with it, however he is a close second with the sniper rifle which goes across his back. The blaster goes on his left in a holster that Jonkers threw in for free, as usually with his weapons. The hold out blaster went under his sleeve on his left arm. Being a fair shot with his left hand and having the added element of being more of a surprise. The only real problem was going to be the repeating rifle and the thermal detenators.

"Here you go old friend. I think you may need this." Jonkers lays a duffle bag on the table. "You may want to put the sniper rifle in there as well. Less conspicuos." With that Jonkers leaves the room and regrets not being able to say good bye to his old friend. He knows that Trimaj understands though.

Picking up the bag that Jonkers left on the table he sticks the repeater and the sniper rifle in it, as well as the three detanators. "Ready when you are Wes."

TAG WES, MEATBAGE

12. Deiskrad

Sep 22, 2004
    Bridge of the Super Star Destroyer Executor

Piett observed hsi crew in action. Man melding with machine to make something greater. The efficiency of the Imperial navy was impeccable in his fleet.
    The intelligence officer, Commander Greev, walked up, saluted, and handed over a datapad. Piett read. Apparently, gunnery was picking up phantom signals while they reduced the fleeing bespin ships to scrap.
    Piett's mind tickled with the earlier report of possible Jedi Activity...

Imperial Center

Wes and Trimaj talked, all the while someobody watched unobtrusively from the just across the walkway, sitting in a open-air cafe, pretending to read, but quite obviously observing the two. He wasn't very good at it.

Mustafar, Outer Rim

General Xenon's console beeped. It was a priority one signal from Imperial Center. A priority one signal meant that one of the Dark Lords wished to speak with him...

OOC: Saber Giett, you can do what you like for now.

TAG: All

13. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Silas Naruv tip-toed in the shadow of one of the extensive corridors on the massive Executor. The Imperials certainly had a flair for creating some of the most impressive and monstrous battleships and weapons.

The Executor was no different. It was five times the size of a standard Imperial Star Destroyer. The flagship of Lord Darth Vader himself. It was not the most easy task for Silas to manage to get aboard the Executor.

It was a combination of some skillful manuevering with the wreckage drop-offs. He had flied right up the port of one of the waste disposals. Times like this were when he wished Master Yoda were accompanying him. He felt helpless.

What was he to do now? Luke Skywalker was certainly aboard the Executor, and not of his own accord. The interior was crawling with stormtroopers. Whole contingents of stormtroopers.

Yoda had informed Silas that Skywalker was the only hope for the galaxy. To save the galaxy from the covetous hands of a wizened old madman, Emperor Dantius Palpatine. The Dark Lord of the Sith himself.

Silas crept along the hallway. He was no where near the command sections of the collossus. He would never make it in plain sight. He drew his lightsaber, and proceeded to sketch a square out of a ventilation duct.

Before he began to crawl through the dusty duct, he pressed his fingertips to his temple and squinted his eyes shut in concentration. Luke... Luke Skywalker. Can you hear me? If you can, please respond to my call...

TAG: LUKE SKYWALKER

<[-]> Saber

14. General_Xenon

General_Xenon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    IC: Xenon

activates the console.

"I am ready my lord"

TAg: Anyone, The Lord

(OOC: I dont know who it is so I didnt have much to work with right now.)

15. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    IC:Darth Vader

Darth Vader entered his meditation chamber. Meeting his son had brought up some unwanted memories. Memories of the man he once was. Memories of...Anakin Skywalker. Vader blocked these memories out. They were too painful.

Vader continued to meditate in his chamber, he felt the Dark Side of the Force flow through him. It gave him strength, the will to live another day.

TAG:Anyone

OOC: Can you write an opening for Fett, Deiskrad? I don't really know where to take the character. I know you already wrote one, but that doesn't really give enough info.

16. Deiskrad

Sep 22, 2004
    Mustafar, the Outer Rim

A shimmering hologram of a gigantic cloaked figure appeared before the droid-hybrid. The man himself was not enormous, but his ego certainly was, and the flickering blue shape filled much of the room.
    "General Xenon." The Dark Lord, Dark Emperor, spoke, his voice amplified and augmented by thi microphone, but it could not hide the croak of his advanced years. Deep in his cowl, only the faintest movement of lips were visible. Glowing yellow eyes illuminated flaccid and wrinkled cheeks. He spoke without preamble and without greeting. Though Xenon had waitied on Mustafar for many years, the Emperor did not fully acknowledge him. Did not even look directly at the kneeling droid, only at the space above his head.
    "The time draws near for the second act of the Sith Drama. You must go to Naboo and recover this artifact at this location."
    A holosquare flashed up. It showed a complex bit of equipment with few details. A map of Naboo flared in the space next to it, and a small cursor blinked on a portion of the planet only a scant 60 kilometers out from the Capital of Theed.
    "If you accomplish this, you may return to Imperial Center. Your exile will be at an end."

Berchest, Middle Rim,

Slave I touched down on a landing pad at Calius Saj Leeloo on Berchest. The bounty hunter walked down his gangplank. The nervous crew hung back. One tentative human, probably the Dockmaster, stepped forward.
    "Good... Good evening sir." he stammered slightly, clearly realizing who Fett was.
    "There will be a fifty credit per day fee to dock here. Ah, is there anything I can do to help you during your stay at Berchest?
    Fett looked coldly at the Dockmaster. He'd only touched down here to get a better fix on who or what had been pursuing him since Bespin. It had alarmed him so much, he'd headed away from the outer rim and into the middle colonies to try either to throw the pursuers or get a lock on them.
    Boba fett did not answer the dockmaster for a long time.
    "Just taking a breather. Don't soil your garb."
    He looked around, saw nothing threatening.
    "Where can I find a drink and some trouble here?"
    The blanching dockmaster handed a one-use disposable datapad over. It contained tourist nonsense, but also detailed places to stay away from on Calius Saj Leeloo.
    "Fuel her up." Fett pressed a credit chip into his hand, and walked away.

TAG: Xenon, Jango

17. -_Meatbag_-

Jun 5, 2005
    Wes slowly starts to walk out of the shop and Trimaj walks next to him. They head out into the streets and begin walking towards the turbolift to get to the junkyard.

Wes, in a whisper: So, who do you suppose our stalker is, eh?

Wes nods towards the man obviously watching them in a way that he would not notice.

18. HailTheEmpire

HailTheEmpire Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    IC: Luke Skywalker
    Special Holding Cell, Super Star Destroyer Executor.

Luke... Luke Skywalker. Can you hear me? If you can, please respond to my call...
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Luke was curled up in the corner of the holding cell, he was fed very little and didn't get to see any light what so ever, and to be honest Luke had soiled him self at least twice due to the empire not allowing him to even relieve himself. He was starting to see things, he knew he was seeing things and it wasn't the force because he felt so alone. The young Skywalker had seen some strange things while in the corner of the holding cell, rotten corpses of wookies, burning bodies and a slew of other things. Though now at this moment there was only darkness 'till he heard a voice, he could tell it was the voice of a Jedi.

"Luke... Luke Skywalker. Can you hear me? If you can, please respond to my call..."

The voice was so faint he at first thought he was just hearing things again, but he could feel the force in the room again and it gave him hope once more. Luke gathered every bit of strength in him to focus and summon the force, he then placed his index and middle finger on his temple and attempted to speak.

"Help, I need help."

The force was quickly zapped out of him, then there was movement in the corner of the room. And a familar sound came from the darkness, it was the mechanical weezing of Vader and it scared him so much that he had no choice but to close his eyes. The dark side would brake Luke soon, if he didn't get out of that fraggin' room.

(OOC: Hopefully someone can get me out, I won't mind going down that route where I play as the newest dark skywalker.)

TAG: SaberGiiett7

19. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    IC:Boba Fett

Boba headed to the nearest cantina, the Starlight Cantina. The entire crowd became silent as he entered the door. Boba sat down at the bar and removed his helmet, placing it on the bar beside him.

"What 'ya have?" the bartender asked.

"Something hard," Boba answered. The bartender brought him a glass, and he began to drink. Boba still felt uneasy. Han Solo was a prize, a valueable prize. Boba knew he better be getting back to Tatooine. Jabba was not happy with late shipments.

Boba finished his drink and tossed the bartender a coin. He put on his helmet and exited the cantina. Boba began to walk back to the docking bay. He saw a movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned and raised his blaster. Womp rat.

Boba sighed, "I thought the drink would calm me down."

He boarded his ship and readied it for takeoff.

TAG:Anyone

20. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    "Help, I need help."

Silas felt the weird sensation suffuse him. The voice of Luke Skywalker was so audible in him that it rattled his bones. Truly he was powerful. Silas understood why Darth Vader had been so insistent on capturing him.

"Hang on. Whatever you do, don't give in to the power of the dark side. I know how immediate and accessible the power is. Don't allow yourself to be turned.

Silas tried to reassure himself that the cold warning would be sufficient. That Skywalker would have the will not to break before the overwhelming power of the dark side besetting him. That he would not give in.

Silas found the air ducts to be the most navigable route to cope with the sheer enormity of the Executor. He would often reach intersections were the utilitarian durusteel branched into different directions.

He used his intuition to guide him and the Force to scale the vertical walls. The Force enhanced his physical capabilities. Silas knew that it would be wise to take advantage of the opportunity on the Executor.

To sabotage it while he had the chance. Though Skywalker was his main objective, Silas had to do something to disrupt the stupendous Imperial war machine. Even if it was the smallest of effects, everything mattered in the struggle.

Silas reached the wings of the Executor that housed incarcerated prisoners in the holding cells. Skywalker was near. His signature in the Force drowned out almost everything else. Silas knew Vader was close, too.

When he found Skywalker, he was huddled in a corner in near delirium. Something was terribly wrong. Silas did not know if the condition was the product of torture or simply the psychological torment of the Empire.

Either way, Skywalker was not in his right mind. "I'm going to get you out of here." Luke watched Silas as he attempted to support the young man with an arm over his shoulder. Silas smelled a foul stench on Luke.

TAG: LUKE SKYWALKER

<[-]> Saber

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Glancing serptuiosly at the man he thought He really has no idea how to go about that, amateur, to Wes he said "I have no idea. Maybe we should string him along a little? See how good he is. I don't really want to head for our ship with this guy on our tail though. Bad luck if nothing else." Glancing at Wes he realized exactly how useful it could be to have a partner and wondered why he hadn't gotten one sooner. Must be cause I always thought I was a loner. And I never wanted to split the credits before. Without Wes though I'd probably be stuck here for a while yet, and without much of a way to defend myself. Theres a funny thought. A defensless boutny hunter. Well not anymore. While waiting on Wes's reply they continued to the turbolift.

TAG WES

22. -_Meatbag_-

Jun 5, 2005
    Wes nods his head and takes another look at the man

Wes: "well, we can tail him along, but if it comes to be time to get outa here we should take care of him."

Wes goes into the turbolift and presses the buttons to go down to level 54, just as he does this the man watching them stands up and begins walking towards another turbolift.

Wes: "Ha, this man is dumber than I thought."

They head down into level 54, each level the stench getting worse. When they finally reach level 54 the door opens and they walk out.

Wes: "Well, Old jonkers didn't tell us much about Ody's palce except that it's on level 54....Maybe we should ask the locals??"

TAG: ANYONE

23. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

As they entered level fifty-four the smell hit him like a brick, And I thought it was bad upstairs Swinging his bag to his other shoulder he responded to Wes's querry, "Sounds like a good idea to me. I have an idea of where we might ought to start looking for this Ody. C'mon." As they headed off the man that had been following emerged from his turbolift and quickly looked aroun. They had the perfect chance to lose him but Trimaj decided against it. They really needed to find out what this guy was doing. "Theres this shopping area up here, I know a guy who knows everything around here." He said this loud enough to draw their shadow's attention and headed off.

Tag: WES, Meatbag

24. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    Executor prison level.

Lando watched asChewbacca who only moments ago had seemed weak, through off his restraints and ROARD back handing lando.
    The impact sent him flying across the room crashing into the wall knocking the wind out of him.
    Chewbacca in his rage through every peice of equiptment untill all the cameras were smashed as well as just about everything else in the room.
    Lando pulled himself up gripping his ribs , not sure if they were broken,and hid his fear of the berserk wookie behind a stern tone.
    -----Lando
    "Chewie...calm down... this isn't gonna help us....I'm gonna get you outta here I promise. here hide in this equiptment cart....Trust me."

Chewie calmed somewhat and snarled, but reluctantly got in, and Lando opened the door then lay back down where he fell earlier.
    with in minutes a squad of more then ten troops rushed into the room and spread out like a swat team.

-----TK843
    "Sir......"

-----Lando
    Pointing into the hall.
    "ooooww......The wookie ... he's mad....He bust out of his restraints and went that way."

-----TK843
    To the other troops
    " spread out..sweep the level ...by the books people...and check for any tampering with garbage chutes."
    Turns to Lando
    "You Ok?"

-----Lando
    "I can get myself to sick bay.....go. find the wookie.."
    All the troops left.
    "Chewie stay in the cart....stay....they think you left, the'll neva think you came back. I'm gonna check on Lea, and skywalkah, then I'm comin back for you"
    Gripping his side and wincing Lando staggered into the hall.

25. -_Meatbag_-

Jun 5, 2005
    As they walk down the street wes looks around at all the poor people, gangs, street urchins, and trash. The pathway begins to get darker and fewer people are around.

Wes: "Coruscant never seems to mention the undercity in their travel guides, eh?"

Just as wes says this a group of about 5 Rodians approach them

Rodian 1: "Dooka Chinawa. Runto un flaska une darkcha."

Wes understands this as "Stay Still. Hand over your credits and noone gets hurt.", he looks at Trimaj

Wes: "I suggest you all go about your buisness before you get yourselves into something you don't need."

The rodians all laugh

Rodian 2: "Wratchna lun baza, srat yug."

Wes notices this roughly translates into "Watch your mouth, smart guy." he then winks at Trimaj

TAG: ANYONE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.