SWRPF Archive The Divergence of Fate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deiskrad, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
    IC: Trimaj

Hearing what the second Rodian said he burst out laughing. What were these guys on? Guess we'll just have to show them a lesson. Catching Wes's wink, he whispered out the side of his mouth, "You want the dumb one or the other dumb one?" as he serretiously rested his hand on his newly purchased vibroblade. To the Rodians, "I really don't think you want to mess with us my friends. We don't really have any money and are on our way to scrounge some food out of a dumpster.'

The first Rodian stared at him for a second and said <I don't believe you. You have new weapons, look to have never been fired. You will be easy to take> .

Glancing at Wes he said "Oh well, there goes the easy approache. What do you want to do Wes?"

TAG WES, MEATBAG
  2. Jango10 Jedi Master

star 5
    IC:Darth Vader

Darth Vader felt something in his meditation chamber, he felt the presence of a Force-user. But it was not his son. It was something else, elusive.

Vader knew someone would attempt to rescue Skywalker, but a Force-user, perhaps a Jedi. No, there were no more Jedi, Obi-Wan was the last of that dying breed.

Vader pacedd down the halls of the Executor to the Detention Area. He entered Skywalker's cell, lightsabre drawn. Vader looked upon Luke's rescuer.

"The Force is strong with you," Vader began, "but you cannot stop the full power of the Dark-side."

TAG:Luke, Luke's Resucer
  3. -_Meatbag_- Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wes smiles and laughs

Wes: "Well, looks like we're gonna have to fry these sorry excuses for civilized beings!"

Wes Quickly Draws one of his blasters and fires off two shots into the second rodian

TAG: Trimaj
  4. QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Executor Detention level

Lando back tracks to the princesse's cell, opens it and stands it the door way admiring the scean.

-----Lando
    "My..My..Look what the empire caught...

-----Lea
    " aren't you a little short for a..... lieutenant? ....."

-----Lando
    He knows she is making a joke since he heard the story of her other rescue.
    " Let's try to get you someplace more comfortable, we need a plan, and if possible we gotta get Chewie and Skywalkah.

-----Lea
    "Luke ? where is he?"

-----Lando
    "I can take you there, but we need a plan. Chewie's free, but hiding, and all I got is this pistol."

5. Deiskrad Jedi Knight

star 2
    Calius Saj Leeloo, Berchest, Mid-Rim

As Fett turned to leave, two metal steps were taken behind him. He spun just in time tosee the Bounty-hunter Droid IG-88 level a vicious looking blaster at him and fire. Fett dove to the side, and everyone hit the deck. Fett's blaster had cleared it's holster and fired twice, but 88 was already moving, and the two shots went wide, and 88 ducked behind a stack of crates. Alarms and security klaxons went off. Boba fett dove behind some cover of his own, a bulkhead. IG-88 Fired back. as he did so, Boba Fett noticed that the mechanical bounty hunter made a gesture. A remote control clicked and a blast door came down. So, the battle would be decided int he small area between secuity and the landing pad....

Slums of Coruscant, Core Systems

A rodian took a bolt right in the head and went down with a sigh, one of his partners started firing wildly, backing up like crazy. The other simply started to panic at the cool and experienced shots of his enemies and reached into his belt. He had a grenade!
    At that moment, Trimaj noticed the pseudo-motion behind him, it was their shadow, but who's side was he on? Trimaj certainly hoped it was theirs, otherwise things were going to get REALLY difficult.

Bridge of Super Star Destroyer Executor, Bespin System, Outer Rim

Piett looked at the intelligence report and listened coolly while the Intelligence Commander gave his impressions.
    "At the very least" Piett said coolly "Your career will ride on this decision."
    Admiral Piett had taken the blame for enough in the past weeks. This one, if it went wrong, was going to fall squarely on the commander's shoulders.
    "Lord Vader will not take this lightly if you are wrong." Piett advised one final time.
    "I know, Sir." Said the intelligence officer.
    Piett stepped to the officer of the watch.
    "Sound Gold Code alert. There is a Jedi Knight aboard. Activate all internal security systems. Set up Checkpoints. Let's do this right, and stay cool."
    Blast doors descended, sealing in the command crew. Heavily armed Stormtrooper commandoes posted themselves on either side of the doorway.
    "Now we wait." Piett said, not knowing when he would get to use the refresher again.

Detention Levels, Super Star Destroyer Executor

"Lieutenant," the imperial officer said as he moved down the corridor towards the disguised Calrissian.
    "Perhaps you were unaware, but this woman is a level 1 prisoner. We are not to speak or fraternize with her. Why don't you come with me instead?"
    He had two stormtroopers with him. Heavily suggesting you do as told. Their weapons were not at rest. They were at the Ready stance.
    "There is a possible Jedi aboard this ship, Lieutenant. We need to maintain discipline and security."
    Safeties clicked off.

TAG: QuigonTim, Blemelisk, Trimaj & Meatbag, Jango10

OOC: Only Force Powers demonstrated in the films are permitted. Nothing from KOTOR or any of the other games at this time.
  6. Jango10 Jedi Master

star 5
    IC:Boba Fett

Boba looked out from behind the bulkhead, "88, that scum!"

"I captured Solo fair and square! If you want to live, I suggest you leave now!" he yelled.

IG-88 replied with some blaster fire. Boba readied a thermal detonator, at the precise moment, he threw it in IG-88's direction. Boba waited for the explosion then ignited his jetpack. Boba soared to 88 and kicked him as he landed. The hunk of metal fell to the floor, and it's blaster flew across the landing pad.

Boba put his blaster in IG-88's face, "I warned you." Just as Boba was about to shoot, IG-88 fired his flame thrower. Boba backed away, IG-88 stood up and started to approach him.

Boba began to fire his blaster into IG-88's chest, it didn't even slow the droid down. IG-88 shoved Boba into the ground. Boba's blaster got away from him. Boba ignited his jetpack, sliding across the floor. Fett stood up and awaited IG-88's next move.

TAG:IG-88
  7. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
    OOC: i'll have a post tommorro if you can wait meatbag. i have an idea percolating in my head.
  8. General_Xenon Jedi Youngling

star 1
    On Naboo...

Xenon arrived in a Star Cruiser and landed like any regular citizen. Being Unknown he walked the crowd in his robes like everyone else, Even though some looked and seemed to dislike him already. Xenons once strong connection to the force was cut long ago, Now He had a task to complete, and possibly regain Trust In Lord Sideous.

Xenon pulled up the map, in an alley on his wrist, com-link. He followed the point to a building.

He pulled the black cloth over his face and completely, being able to navigate without sight.

Xenon stuck to the shadows until he found the ancient artifact deep inside the facilaty. One guard stood between him and the prize.

Pulling out his knife he swiftly, and quietly approahed the guard from behind, in the shadows. He slit the guards throat, carefully retrieved the obeject, and left as he entered.

Once exiting he pulled the cloth away from his face He walked upon the streets, and went to his cruiser, He left with the artifact, The public, had no clue.

On Mustafar...

IC: Xenon

"my Lord I have retrieved the artifact as you asked, My Lord. "

"I believe you will be pleased."

Xenon holds up the artifact in the palm of his hand so Sideous could see it.

(Continue conversation)

Tag: Sideous, anyone

(OOC: From this post the General is made out to more of a stealthy assassination type character, He uses this when he needs to.)
  9. Deiskrad Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I'm not in favor of retconning what players have established, but I'm going to undo what Xenon has done because what I have planned will make it more interesting, mroe revealing, and hopefully more fun. Not that slaying bored and sleepy Naboo securty guards aren't fun, but this will add story

IC:
    Naboo, Mid-Rim, Capital City of Theed

Xenon's shuttle touched down at the Theed Spaceport. A large holo said "QUEEN WARDOLA WELCOMES YOU TO NABOO". Xenon descended, cloaked in his robes, which mostly concealed his robotic nature, paid the landing tarriff, and rented an overpriced speeder from a nearby merchant. He gathered his tracking equipment and set out on the speeder for the rural parts of Naboo outside Theed, but not in the swamps of Otoh Gunga.
    The whistling wind whipped up the cloak of the Cyborg, fully revealing his true form to a few people on the skyways. Xenon followed his tracker, and eventually left the main road and skirted across rolling swampy farmlands and the occasionaly clump of trees. Very few poeple dwelled out here. Most of the farming was done by droids.
    Finally Xenon came within a hundred meters of his target. He parked the speeder and set out on foot.
    It was a remote place, and according to his tracker, the artifact was located out on an island in a particular large swamp.
    Xenon saw nothing there, it wasn't just the fog either, none of his internal equipment picked up anything.
    He swam out to the island and scouted around for half an hour. Finally, as he was about to give up, a naboo bird flew by, squawking. It was a near miss and Xenon followed it.
    It struck something in mid-air with a clunk, and fell to the ground, dead.
    Xenon approached cautiously and reached out with a six-taloned metal hand. His fingers found the touch of something metal and hard, but his eyes and sensors saw nothing.
    Gradually, he began to trace this ghostly object, and began to realize that what he was touching was a starship.
    He whipped out his tracker and saw that he was directly next to his artifact. It was aboard this invisible starship!

TAG: Xenon
  10. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
    Catching the motion of their shadow in the corner of his eye he sure hoped that it was coming to help, however on the chance that it wasn't he pulled out a themal detanator out of his bag. "I've had about enough of this. I'll bring down this whole danged building if you don't scat now." Very pointedly at the Rodians as he depressed the deadmans switch and held it up for all to see. "And our shadow back there had better come and see us now and answer some questions or he's gonna get it as well." Glancing over his shoulder. Not very worried anymore because he didn't think anyone was stupid enough to try and kill him for the time being. "Well Wes, do you think they're going to leave us be?"

TAG WES, MEATBAG, our shadow(GM)
  11. -_Meatbag_- Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wes laughs and pulls another thermal detonater out of his cloak

Wes: "They better...."

Rodian: "Onva me darna. Jusu turn afert."

Wes smiles, hearing "These humans are crazy. We have better things to do." makes him feel better. Now for the shadow....

Wes: "So, just who are you....?"

TAG: TRIMAJ, GM
  12. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8

Now what the point of having two thermal detenators out like that he didn't know, as one was enough to level the whole building that they were in. "Your crazier than I am Wes, I like that." Turning away from the the Rodians he looked towards their shadow, "Now tell us what you want with us, or you won't get out of here alive."

TAG: GM
  13. General_Xenon Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Xenon scanned around but could not seem to find any type of opening whatsoever.

He walked around the invisible obeject feeling until the surface seemed to give way. He pushed the door open and could see the interior.

He scanned the area but saw no life forms and detected nothing. He marched deeper into what seemed to be to big for a regular starfighter, too big to seem normal at all.

Xenon heard a footstep, he clutched His Lightsaber but did not withdraw it from his cape. He looked around and scanned the room......

(I will continue later)

14. QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Detention Levels, Super Star Destroyer Executor

"Lieutenant," the imperial officer said as he moved down the corridor towards the disguised Calrissian.
    "Perhaps you were unaware, but this woman is a level 1 prisoner. We are not to speak or fraternize with her. Why don't you come with me instead?"
    He had two stormtroopers with him. Heavily suggesting you do as told. Their weapons were not at rest. They were at the Ready stance.
    "There is a possible Jedi aboard this ship, Lieutenant. We need to maintain discipline and security."
    Safeties clicked off.

-----Lando
    "but of course, ......although .....The last time a possible Jedi was abord an emperial facillity he came to rescue this exact prisoner. .....
    I think we should leave these troopers posted outside her cell. But that"s your call.

-----Officer
    " perhalps "
    draws his pistol on Lando, nods to the troopers to stay, and motions for lando to walk in front of him.

-----Lando
    waits untill they get to an empty part of a corridor, and looks back over his shoulder at the officer.
    " did you hear that?.....Sounded like a light sabre"
    The officer looks behind him, only for a moment, but long enughf for lando to spin around and shoot him.
    Lando takes the officers pistol and code cilinder ,then runs all the way back to Lea's cell, and addresses the troopers left on guard.
    There was a weapons discharge...possible small reactor leak..The officer has requested you two help lock it down. Level four...hurry.

The troopers look at each other shrug then start running off, But Lando draws both guns and shoots them both repeatedly in their backs.
    He opens the cell door and tosses a pistol to Lea.

-----Lea
    " It's about time."

-----Lando
    "Thank me latuh"
    They run back to the pressure room where he left Chewie and lock themselves in.
    Holding his ribs he looks at Lea.
    "Give Chewie some space, he's in a bad mood."
    Opens the equiptment cart.
    "How ya doin buddy?"

-----Chewbacca
    arroooh aaaiiieettt

-----Lea
    I hope this isn't your whole plan. To leave us trapped in here untill we are discovered and they melt down the door.
    and what about Luke.

-----Lando
    Skywalkah can take care of himself. I'm more worried about us right now.

-----Lea
    "it's always about savin your own skin"
    Starts fireing at a small vent in the ceiling.
    "Chewie give me a boost, mabe I can reach it."
    Chewbacca lifts her with ease up to the hole she made in the ceiling.

-----Lando
    "Hey....where are you goin?"

-----Lea
    " I don't know, but I ain't stickin around here."
  15. Deiskrad Jedi Knight

star 2
    Calius Saj Leeloo, Berchest

IG-88 was nowhere in sight. He'd disappeared behind the mess of crates and boxes that made up this hangar. Now there were Berchestian Security guards beating at the blast door, no doubt trying to open it so they could intervene. Bad. That meant that Boba Fett had to decide this encounter and soon.
    88 Spoke
    "Surrender Fett. MY computers indicate you have a 15% chance of surviving this encounter, and even if you destroy me, by that time you will have only a 5% chance of escaping this planet. Surrender Solo and you will continue to exist."
    A burst of flame saturated the area near Fett. That ruled out IG-88 using his heat sensors. Two clanking metal steps.
    "I give you my word." 88 said disingenuosly, a second later a series of shots raking another pile of crates. One of the ground crew cried out as he was hit.

Naboo, Outer Provinces

It was clearly a ship with a Sith Lord in mind. Though Xenon could no longer use the Force, he could see it in everything. This was a veritable gold mine for him, but he was ordered onyl to bring back the single artifact.
    He located it in the engine maintenance shaft. Most of the power in the ship had long deactivated, but this object stil drew power from the core.
    Disconnecting it was a snap.
    As Xenon was about to leave this dark place, he nudged against a repair table. A half-constructed double-bladed lightsaber rolled to the deck.

Undercity, Imperial Center (Coruscant)

The new arrival slowly lifted his balster to the sky.
    "Peace, fear not. I will not harm you." He holstered his weapon.
    "I may have work for you two. Dangerous work, but you will be paid well."
    He spread his arms.
    "Tell me, do you know of the Rebellion against the Empire?"

Ventilation system, Super Star Destroyer Executor.

in a curious caravan in the vents, the leader was Leia, Lando in the middle, with Chewbacca bringing up the rear. It was cool and the movement of air was fairly constant. It was not pleasant to think of just how many miles of vents there were in a ship this size...
    But from Lando's vantagepoint, the view was nice at least.
    The princess who Calrissian had been admiring, stopped and turned.
    "Chewbacca, we're going to need your help. Let us know if you smell anything."
    "Nuuurrrrnnn." He replied, and gestured understanding with his blaster, which looked ridiculously small in his massive paw.

TAG: All

OOC: Jango, it might be time to make a move as Vader even if SaberGiett is missing.
  16. General_Xenon Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Xenon decided to ignore this Lightsaber for he already owned is own special one.

Xenon put the artifactinto his robes and exited the starfighter.

Xenon Thought...

"All of these years put on the sidelines just to recover This Artifact. I dont even get what is so special, Why Couldnt another sith Lord retrive it."

After pondering this question for a bit he decided to keep it out of his mind for the time being. But it seemed too easy.

Xenon heard the footstep again and turned swiftly. Nothing was there.

He was confused. He had a feeling He was being watched but by who or What/ And why couldnt they show up on any of his sensors.

There, for a spit ssecod something seemed to be there, The fotstep again, but his sensors read nothing more.

"What In the hell is going on?" He was thinking to himself.

Xenon urned away from the starfighter, He hoped on his speeder and drove away, He looked back, A tall figure stood in the distance as he sped off.

(Back to Naboo center)

Still pondering the situation back in the Naboo swamp-like area, He entered the Nabo center and was heading off in the direction of his Cruiser.

Xenon dropped off the Speeder at the merchants.

Upon entering his ship he looked out one last time, The figure was there.

Xenon closed the door and commanded his pilots to take off.

"How did it get here before me?, What inhell could ossibly be that fast, What cant possibly show itself to my face?"

(They Hyperspace jumped towards the Imperial center.)

TAG: anyone
  17. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8

The new arrival slowly lifted his balster to the sky.
    "Peace, fear not. I will not harm you." He holstered his weapon.
    "I may have work for you two. Dangerous work, but you will be paid well."
    He spread his arms.
    "Tell me, do you know of the Rebellion against the Empire?"

This was just about the last thing that he had expected to hear, but hey why not? "I've heard of this Rebellion and I gotta admit, even though I don't have any love for the Empire, I can't really see myself joining you Rebels. To be honest, you ain't got a chance. However I'll hear you out on this one." As he is talking he deactivates his thermal detenator and slides it back into his bag. "Oh and next time you try and follow someone try to be a little less obvious, we had you pegged as soon as we exited Jonkers. Here's a free tip, don't hide behind a newssheet, it never works." Looking at Wes he signaled for him to put away the detenator, meanwhile resting his hand on the hilt of the vibrosword. Looking at Wes, "You want to hear what this guy has to say, or just gut him?" Seeing the look of fear that their shadow tried to conceal he knew he'd taken the right tack.

TAG WES, MEATBAG
  18. Jango10 Jedi Master

star 5
    IC:Boba Fett

Boba listened to IG-88's offer. He knew it would be tough getting out of here, and he also knew he could always track 88 down to Tatooine. The offer sounded golden, but Boba knew there would be a catch.

"Alright, 88. I'll give Solo up," Boba said as he threw his blaster over the crates next to 88.

TAG:IG-88

IC:Lord Vader

The young man ignited his lightsabre and struck Vader's. Vader reached out his hand and began to Force-Choke. Vader choked him until the man passed out. Darth ordered his stromtroopers to put the man in a cell, just as Luke's.

Darth Vader turned to his son, "Don't let your friends be destroyed. The Dark Side is the only way to save them."

TAG:Luke,SaberGarrett
  19. QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan

star 4
    in a curious caravan in the vents, the leader was Leia, Lando in the middle, with Chewbacca bringing up the rear. It was cool and the movement of air was fairly constant. It was not pleasant to think of just how many miles of vents there were in a ship this size...
    But from Lando's vantagepoint, the view was nice at least.
    The princess who Calrissian had been admiring, stopped and turned.
    "Chewbacca, we're going to need your help. Let us know if you smell anything."
    "Nuuurrrrnnn." He replied, and gestured understanding with his blaster, which looked ridiculously small in his massive paw.

They pass several intersections listening carefully at each.
    -----Lando
    "We've been going forever. I just hope there are no conduit worms in here."

-----Chewbacca
    " rrraaahghghghghgheeerrtt "

-----Leia
    " what is it?"
    The vent shaft begins to vibrate softly and a quiet hum begins to get louder.

-----Lando
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

-----Leia
    "Move!"
    Frightened they all scramble as quickly as they can, but it it too late. the three of them are slammed into by a fast moving ventalation duct cleaning droid and pushed along faster then they could comfortably go. Pushed through a hundred or so meters of duct work. they are finnaly dropped into a tall circular room with giant air filters that rotate from a central hub and slowly push them around while cleaning the air.

-----Lando
    I think we're inside the ships air filter....should be an access pannel around here somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.