main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Divine Chronicles: A Mythological RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zethyus, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Ulrich

"You will see soon enough." Ulrich's smile turned into a stern hard stare.

Ulrich looked at Arbon as he walked through the door. He puller out two of his large knives and his eyes began to glow red, he was ready for a fight.

Ulrich entered the room and looked around. To his suprise there was nothing waiting for the warriors. Had they still not seen them? Ulrich's eyes went back to normal and he walked up to Arbon.

"Well, something isn't right then. They had to of seen us. What do you think?"

Ulrich looked at Arbon, waiting for his reply.

Tag:Enigma.

2. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Li

Li 'up downed' Ulrich before walking quickly towards Arbon.

She screeched at Ulrich's information yet evidence.

"Its a trap! Everybody be aware."

Calmly, she began to glance over the surroundings and look for possible entry points for the enemy.

Tag: Anyone

3. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Tavince

Though slightly puzzled when Arbon was granted access into the building, she dismissed it, but took out her pair of daggers as she followed him and the others inside.

There was nothing there. No Zombie Warriors, not even a lookout or a guard. The entire building seemed deserted.

"Well, something isn't right then. They had to have seen us. What do you think?" Ulrich said to Arbon.

For once, Tavince had to agree with him. Surely they hadn't gone unnoticed?

"Its a trap! Everybody be aware," Li warned.

Of course, Tavince thought. Now that they'd gone and done it, she wondered why none of them had previously considered the possibility that they were walking into a trap. This is what happens when we are reckless, and rush into things without thinking about what we're doing first, she thought, shaking her head as she mentally scolded herself and the others. The possibility that this wasn't a trap briefly crossed her mind, but the chances of that seemed slim to her, and in the current situation it seemed best to assume the worst, and be prepared for it.

Carefully moving along one wall, she also began to look for places the Zombie Warriors might use as an entrance.

Tag: Divines

4. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: Come on! Is this game falling apart?

5. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    OOC: We are waiting for the rest of the players to catch up before we go any further.

On a side note, Despised1 and Winged_Jedi have pulled out of the RPG.

-Enigma

6. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Is it just this or is the entire RPF dead? Where's everyone?!?!

7. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: I think the game was handed over to someone who wasn't very interested in the game...

8. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC

Probably more likely that some players could not wait for others to keep up, and instead of waiting just kept on posting regardless. Players tend to drop out when they feel like they are being left behind in a game, patience is a virtue while RPing. ;)

I don't see this RPG dying as the GM's fault, either of them. :)

9. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: Well most players were posting so I don't feel the need to wait for just a couple of people...

Anyways I am gonna pull out to...

10. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Li Xuu

Li began moving along the left hand wall, feeling up and down for nooks or holes. There was nothing for a while, utnil she came across a tiny opening.

"Hmm..." She moaned.

She manged to squeeze her finger into the hole and felt something moving. As she tried to push further, she felt a crunch. When she brought her finger out, it was juiced from a bug.

"What hell kind of bugs live in a place like this?"

Tag: Everyone

11. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: Last comment I promise.....

You don't feel the need to wait for people? Wow what a great gaming attitude, its good to know that we all joined this game for your pleasure alone. :rolleyes:

Most people weren't getting a chance to post and keep up as you imply, count the # of IC posts and it is very obvious....

Zethyus- 3
    Joesha- 10
    Scapa- 21
    LeiaHair- 1
    Vega- 5
    MasterAnne- 5
    PressRed- 10
    MasterPenn- 8
    Winged- 1
    Dontlook- 4
    Despised1- 3
    Zame- 5
    Enigma- 5

From what I can see you paid no attention at all to who else was getting a chance to post. Just look at the last page, out of 50 posts 23 of them came from you and 1 other person, and when that happens players tend to drop out because they are being pushed behind by a few impatient gamers.

That is my opinion and why I dropped this, too bad because the game concept is solid.

12. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    I didn't realize that, I apologize...

13. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    OOC: I think others dropped it as well due to this reason.

I'd like to know who all is still in the game before we continue.

It's been quiet lately.

14. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: Im still in. Just waiting for something to happen

15. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Same here.

16. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Yeah im still here. Concerned about what i think it sarcasm... By what i think it ment, im not gonna post until someone else does... [face_peace]

17. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Arbon

A few of the Divines began searching for any remotely possible entries by the Zombie Warriors into the fortress, something Arbon thought was fatuous. A Zombie could easily capture them, if in fact they were hidden nigh the walls, without the other Divines being aware. But he had a feeling that no Zombies were present, which was an odd instinct.

Arbon quickly looked up towards the ceiling, and soon after it caved in. Debris and rubble flew across the room, and as the blinding smoke cleared, flames could be seen. They seemed to bind together to form something, and as Arbon's eyesight became clear, he recognized the figure - Pyrus.

A deep and nigh maniacal laugh erupted from the dark-skinned body engulfed in flames. "This was easier than I expected," the very tall and muscular figure said with an echoing and deep voice that would send a shiver down even a god's spine. The... creature, flames surrounding the veneer of his body but otherwise appearing human, looked around at the Divines. "The name is Pyrus, God of Fire. I hope you're enjoying the fine weather we're having today. Perfect for killing pathetic Divines."

Tag: Divines

[b]OoC:[/b] [link=http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2968/fire033vh.jpg]Here[/link] is a picture of Pyrus.

18. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    Feuer

"The name is Pyrus, God of Fire. I hope you're enjoying the fine weather we're having today. Perfect for killing pathetic Divines."

"Gods defying Heaven. We truely are living in a dark age." Maya said unsheaving her sword and looking up towards the great god of fire. The Divine's first mission as a whole team and it seamed it would be their last. No one could kill a god but a god.

tag: All

19. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Li Xuu
    Underworld

"Hmm..."

Following Maya, she retrieved her Nunchaku from a pouch kept on her back and held it high, whilst positioning herself in a fighting stance.

"Yes, and already, a God dispises us."

Li watched the God's movements and body language to help determine when he is to strike.

Tag: Divines and God

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.