main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The Dog's Bitchin' Box

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Loadeddog, Dec 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loadeddog

Loadeddog Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    This is it ,this is the topic where you can all let your hair down and say all those things you cant say on the
    other nicer threds.
    You got a gripe ? then this is where you want to be.
    For me, the bain of my existance is women.
    They know how to talk to you when they want somthing but they also know every line in the book to get
    rid of you.
    And I've heard all the lines:
    "can we just be friends"
    "sex isn't everthing you know"
    "It's not you it's me"
    "I just don't feel the chemistry"
    and how about this one
    "I love you but I'm not in love with you"
    They live for the thrill of the chase and they thrive from the power they posses just from being a female.

Now if you want somthing more 'on topic'.
    Am I the only one who thinks SK is still bitter about not getting picked as moderator.
    I know he won't admit it but his postings about beating the moderator and such tell all when you read
    between the lines.
    There, I feel Much better now....your turn

2. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    bout bloody time you got off your butt and posted

*steps back with extinguishers at the ready*

3. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Yes Loaded those "dumping" lines r sadly all too familiar to me:(

But hey if it wasn't for my ex saying I just wanna be friends I now wouldn't be looking at being with the girl I like at uni who looks like Princess Leia;)

Sometimes things happen for a reason, at the time u may think it's wrong, like when Luke found out Owen and Beru had died, but if that wouldn't have occcured he would haven't have joined the Rebellion and look what would have happended then. I call it the "Force", who aagrees with me?

Star Wars is really less fictional then people think, that's what I love about it:)

4. Pinback

Pinback Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Thost gentle let-down lines are bad enough, what I really hate is when they just hit you with a restraining order!

5. Pinback

Nov 30, 2000
    All kidding aside, yeah I've got a gripe (well, about 12 billion, but I'll just concentrate on this one): my wife and I have to move again. For those who haven't heard, our new neighbor is a drug dealer; watched him and some mates today, transacting business right out in the driveway, in broad daylight.

We can't sleep at night because he's got customers driving in and out at all hours of the night, we can't sleep in the day because of the same. The night I met him the first time, he was stoned and trying to get into our side of the house. Fun for the whole family.

To top it all off, all the rentals we looked at today looked like they should be torn down, and they cost upwards of $150/week.

Lastly, it's bloody stinking hot today! That kind of hot that you have to shake off your clothes when you step inside, I hate that!

6. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    We're looking forward to moving. Not because our plce or location is bad but simply because it's too small. When we get a bigger place we might host a few respectable meets. That last one at our place was just a tad cramped.

7. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    As a female I hold the right to say everything that LD has mentioned.

And I can change my mind when I see fit-after all it's my right, and job in life to keep all guys thinking LOL.

Keeps you all trying to second guess and creates much more fun ;-)

8. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Hey LD, just for the record, I voted Soniel as mod. because I need someone to look up to on here. His doing a good job as it is, besides I see myself as a commander not as someone in charge. The board is a place where you can belong to something and have a little fun thats all.

As for the women, hang in their matey. they do know how to toy with you, and mess you up when they want to, trust me I know its hard. As the saying goes though "Can't live with them, Can't live without them" Life's not meant to be hard, is it?

9. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I also agree with spider , as a woman i have every right , to tell a man that.....i mean not to gripe but it's alright when a man has a one night stand,and then when a woman has one , she is classed as a slut......

There's different rules of society for men and women..... ( i thought i was supposed to be equal...?) I mean don't get me wrong , i like men, maybe if they understood women more , these problems wouldn't exist .....

10. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Jedi Leia it all depends on the girl and the guy involved, I did everything right with my ex, she used to complain about how badly guys had treated her in the past, and yet I treat her the best a man could, and yet what did she go and do with me? Dump me that's what!

It's hard to make sweeping stateements about either sex, although yeah women seem to hold a bit of power over men, well obviosuly, lol men enjoy aa chaase;), primate instinct really;)

Take me for example, there's this girl I like at uni who is a dead ringer for Princess Leia;), and hey I'm putty in her fingers for her lol;)

Point proven:)

11. Loadeddog

Nov 27, 2000
    Did you all hear that !?
    the women actuly belive it is there God given rite to hound us,nag us,lead us on then chew us up
    and spit us out.
    JediLeia21 said if only we understood them more,....are you kidding, any man who claims he understands
    women would be locked up and have the key thrown away.
    If women were ment to be understood then somewhere in ther construction there would be logic and reason
    but no, they admit to their games and follys without regret or remorse.
    Burn in hell thats what I say, may Satan's fire rise up and consume their mortal flesh..........

umm......am I maybe getting just a tad carried away here ?

nahh

12. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    see LD, it's called "the rules"
    1. the woman makes the rules
    2. the man is not allowed to know the rules
    3. the man is sposed to follow the rules
    4. if the man knows the rules, or the woman suspects the man knows the rules, she must change one or all of the rules
    etc etc etc

and as for married women who have affairs... don't get me started *****:mad:
    and as SK said "can't live with them,... can't shoot 'em"

13. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Not all men are bastards and not all women are bitches, despite times when it may appear otherwise.
    I got a good non-bitch. I'd put it more nicely than that but I can't get all soppy in public now can I?

14. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    i agree with jedipaullaw, women do have their faults but give the female's some credit , however i do not agree with loadeddog comments , you obviously have been burnt in the past with women , not all women are like that , the rest of us are kind and considerate..
    u can't judge every women on that!!
    Aleast give us some credit ....geez

well that's my two cents.

15. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Soneil, sure you can.

If women were fire, I'd have 3rd degree burns. I'm just plain unlucky in that aspect of life.

16. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Many years ago, a good friend & I made a very important discovery. We called it the 'nice guy syndrome'. We were both afflicted. Here's how you can identify it.
    Girls don't like to go out with nice guys. Nice guys are just friends and never anything more (he's a really sweet guy but...). They're the kind of guy girls like to hang around with for security when they go out but they'd never get in a serious relationship with.
    Girls like to go out with the arrogant, egotistical type who treat them like dirt, which makes the nice guys desperate enough to go out with trashy women. The end result is that nice guys are only experienced with bitches and nice girls are only experienced with bastards.
    Later on girls realise that the nice guys who didn't seem so attractive as boyfriends seem like great catches for marriage. That's why the nice guys can never get a girlfriend but end up with great marriages while the guys who always seem to have girls end up as 40 year old miserable bachelors.
    The nice guy syndrome used to really suck but in hindsight, I'm glad I got it. It's not so bad really
    I'm sure nice girls are often afflicted with a similar syndrome.
    Pretty simplistic and toungue-in-cheek but I'm sure most of you will see at least some truth in the above.

17. Loadeddog

Nov 27, 2000
    You are so right Soniel
    we all know somthing like that existed but have never had it broken down and explaind so well.
    Just conserned I'm getting closer to the 40 year old miserable bachelor

18. Ghost_of_Caesar

Nov 27, 2000
    Truer words were never spoken, Soniel. It just pisses me off that I'm going to end up a lonely old sod, even though I am a nice guy.

19. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Here here Soneil, that is exactly my situation,I have the nice guy syndrome

soneil u have detailed female/male relatioships brilliantly, even I mygreatself could not have expalained this very important topic better

20. Pinback

Nov 30, 2000
    Grizzly asked me in the Xmas topic about my day; I thought the response would be more appropriately posted here.

Watched another drug deal yesterday, that's two in as many days. Right out in the driveway! And the last two mornings, I've been awakened by cell phone conversations peppered with drug references (if anyone wants an 8-ball for the weekend, they've apparently got some coming in). And, they kept me up ALL night, repairing a truck as noisilly (sp?) as possible in between dosages.

These guys appear to be fairly dumb; I mean, discussing drug dealings on a cel phone? Maybe I don't even have to take any action, these guys look pretty likely to screw themselves royally at some point!

21. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    I'll have to agree with soniel nice guy story. I was a nice guy (friend to everyone) for most of my life and its only just payed off now. It just so happens that my girl has seen enough sleeze guys with her friends that didnt work out, and she finally came round to seeing the light of day and notice if you look hard enough we are out there, somewhere... The truth is out there!

I think most, MOST girls are just blind when it comes to picking the nice guy for them. And I will stand by it when I say girls love to tease, pull and play with you! Dam them all! Well, maybe not all them ;)

22. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    For the record I LIKE nice guys, but like so many things in life what you want and what you get are two different things.

Whichever sex you are both have been burnt and hurt at some stage. The important thing to remember is that you can never assume that something bad done by one, represent's the majority.

For every horrible guy I've dated, there are other's who show that guy's a really nice. Don't let one bad mistake taint everything, some of us girls are nice to. :)

23. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Like I said Spider. It happens on both sides but it does indeed happen.

24. Ghost_of_Caesar

Nov 27, 2000
    It just really annoys me that every female I know bitches about wanting a nice guy, and then, when they have the chance to get a nice guy for themselves, they go out of their way to pick a jerk. Care to comment, Spider? I only want the view of a female from the other side of the continent.;)

25. Pinback

Nov 30, 2000
    This dispute must be mediated if we are to progress to higher life forms. Allow me to quote the master.

*Sigh*

Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?

I sense much fear in you.

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate...leads to suffering!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.