main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

:: ~~ ::| The Domain of the SDO |::~~::

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by LordDarthUmbrus, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    Evidently Jedi,I am glad to see you are still in school, because you just posted a run-on sentence...

And I am LadyZaraMarta...not woman...

2. DarkOverspeed

DarkOverspeed Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    LZM, nice to see u visiting the dark side. Did u watch the Louisville game? Soooooooo mad that they won. The Wildcats will be on their way to the Final Four tomorrow.

FYI - We have a new member....Ben_Watson....

3. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Did I watch the Louisville game? I was on pins and needles....they use to call them the cardiac Cards...

either UK or UL will be in the championship game!

4. DarkOverspeed

Feb 2, 2005
    Hopefully not the cards. Even though we are from the same home town I can't back anyone but the Cats. Rondo will be the deciding factor tomorrow.

Love your signature, all of it. The Kentucky boy in me and the service member.

5. SKYWALKER_INC

SKYWALKER_INC Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 4, 2004
    DarkOverspeed:
    Amazing - I am from Kentucky too - Go Wildcats!!! Good job on Ben_Watson - you have learned much... ;)

LZM:
    *L* How did you find this place??? It is kind of our secret base of operations...

6. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    The Lady found this place by a number of routes and most likely from the profile of either myself or perhaps, even you, dear Deceptious! Its all there for anyone to see if they click on "Recent posts."

7. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    Lady Darth Acroama:
    Oh yes, you are correct - nothing like an electronic "paper" trail... ;)

8. LadyZaraMarta

Aug 21, 2004
    Ah! There goes my rep as a Sherlock Holmes like sleuth!

Just exactly how many hail from Kentucky?

9. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    LZM:
    I am! Born and raised... I have lived in a great many places during my days in the military but, once again, Kentucky is my home... :) I do have Florida plans in my future though as it is my home away from home so to speak... ;)

BTW: Happy Easter everyone! I hope the Easter Bunny got each of you something Star Wars related... :D

Dark Jedi:
    So how are your evil plans coming together regarding Jedi Hunter 505? When do you expect to turn him to the dark side (as you said you would)? He would make a great asset to the SDO! I sure hope you can do it as I am certain it would make your Master Darth Chickenhorse very, very happy and rather proud of you! :) To quote Han Solo, "Good luck - you're gonna need it" ;)

10. darkjedi8906

darkjedi8906 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    ok whatever unless we see sdo on your sig i could really care less but it does matter. For the run on sentence... I could care less, and neither could my english teacher considering that I'm in honors english in 9th grade with A's in every course.

11. DarkOverspeed

Feb 2, 2005
    Louisville born and raised but a die hard Kentucky fan, GO CATS!!!

12. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    my master is the founder of this glorious organization.
    THE TRUE LORD OF THE SITH

13. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    who cares how she found it just make her go away or make her join one way or another works.

14. DarkOverspeed

Feb 2, 2005
    Dark Jedi,

I think that you and I may have a "serious disagreement" someday soon. She is welcome here. She has been one of our biggest none SDO supporters. Let's not try to be too big for our britches shall we. Remember one of the things that the SDO was founded on was tollerance.

15. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    I agree with DarkOverspeed 110% as will Lord Darth Umbrus I assure you!!! Please see his (the first post) on page one and / or review your welcome to the SDO letter that you should have gotten from the SDO Member that signed you up... It clearly states that we do not flame, we treat everyone with respect, we act regally as we are above such things... Please follow this rule or you will be ousted - I can personally promise I can make that happen! You should apologize Immediately! All in favor / agreement please indicate accordingly...

16. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    you both are correct and I must apologize for my complete acting of a prick. anyone is welcome here at anytime provided they follow the masters rules.

Thank u both for setting me straight.

17. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    Very good! It takes a man to admit when he is wrong and make amends - good job! :)

Even though this is our home - everyone is welcome... In addition, even though we are Sith - we treat everyone with respect (unless they provoke us - that's when the red lightsabers come out). ;)

FYI: Every Sith that was a SDO Member before you (which is everyone except for Ben_Watson) technically out ranks you at the moment therefore, you have many Masters - Lord Darth Umbrus is naturally, a Masters Master. Note: Everyone (including you) is a Sith Acolyte except for Lord Darth Umbrus, Darth Chickenhorse, Pashatemur, and myself - we have advanced ourselves to Lord / Lady in a variety of ways... You can too over time - be patient and learn from your elders. :D

18. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    ????? ok sure lets go with that.

19. SKYWALKER_INC

Aug 4, 2004
    :)

Well, I have to jet for awhile - duty calls. Later bro!

Edit:
    Grand Lady (Pasha):
    Very good m'lady - very good indeed!!! :)

20. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    For the record:

Anyone clever enough to find their way to this thread is welcome, and it really doesn't take all that much to find it, now, does it.

Please be careful of how far you take the theatrics people.

Also, I remind everyone that this is TFN. The rules apply here as well. Do not flame! Do not act in a manner requiring censur or that disgraces this association.

If you are truly unhappy with pretending to Sith and feel you need to be more completely engaged, I know a certain "tailor" who can measure you for your very own "suit of flame!"

21. DarkOverspeed

Feb 2, 2005
    Almost time for the Cats to move on...

22. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    who cares dukes gonna win baby or atleast come in 2nd. No offense overspeed.

23. DarkOverspeed

Feb 2, 2005
    ahahah, Duke huh? Hate to tell u this but you must have been frozen in carbonite or something cause they got eliminated already. We are playing Michigan State who knocked Duke out.

24. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    R U 4 real man i am out 50 bucks plz say its a mind trick plz plz plz NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoh well i hate basket ball anyways. footballs my sport 2 watch and i run track.

AWESOME MY 50th post haza.

25. DarkOverspeed

Feb 2, 2005
    go to espn.com and look at the bracket....

CATS UP BY 4 AT THE HALF...

Overtime....I am going to have a heart attack before this thing ends...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.