main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The Dormé Appreciation Thread (aka TROY!!)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    This thread is where we discuss the wonderfulness of Rose Byrne as the priestess Briseis in Troy. *Cough*right*cough*

Anyways, I LOVED the movie. Homer might be rolling in his grave, but I like this version better.

The Brad Pitt and Orlando yumminess rocked... and Eric Bana as well... Great movie. :D

(Granted, I had to listen to the guys yelling "Fuggin Elf Boy!" the entire dang thing.) :p

2. koopakilla2003

koopakilla2003 Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    Yeah I think im going to see it tomorrow, I'm looking forward to the fighting and the slapping and the HEY WITH THE STABBING GYOYOH!....but I still get the felling I'll be cracking Hulk related jokes about elves in Fight club.

3. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    I really liked it...........despite it's longness, but when has a long movie ever really been a problem. 8-}

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm gonna go see it again on Sunday... :D

My poor dad... I have this great wallpaper on my desktop of Hector, Achilles, and Paris. My dad looks at it, goes, "Hey, there's the Gay Elf Boy!" *Points to Brad Pitt* "Who's that?" *Shakes head*

5. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    I thought it was ok at best. It just wasnt the big movie I was expecting. The best performance had to be that of Eric Baba as Hector. The TV mini series Helen of Troy was better IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.