main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

I.E., CA The Dormé Appreciation Thread (aka TROY!!)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    This thread is where we discuss the wonderfulness of Rose Byrne as the priestess Briseis in Troy. *Cough*right*cough*

Anyways, I LOVED the movie. Homer might be rolling in his grave, but I like this version better.

The Brad Pitt and Orlando yumminess rocked... and Eric Bana as well... Great movie. :D

(Granted, I had to listen to the guys yelling "Fuggin Elf Boy!" the entire dang thing.) :p

2. koopakilla2003

koopakilla2003 Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    Yeah I think im going to see it tomorrow, I'm looking forward to the fighting and the slapping and the HEY WITH THE STABBING GYOYOH!....but I still get the felling I'll be cracking Hulk related jokes about elves in Fight club.

3. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    I really liked it...........despite it's longness, but when has a long movie ever really been a problem. 8-}

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm gonna go see it again on Sunday... :D

My poor dad... I have this great wallpaper on my desktop of Hector, Achilles, and Paris. My dad looks at it, goes, "Hey, there's the Gay Elf Boy!" *Points to Brad Pitt* "Who's that?" *Shakes head*

5. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    I thought it was ok at best. It just wasnt the big movie I was expecting. The best performance had to be that of Eric Baba as Hector. The TV mini series Helen of Troy was better IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.