main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO The DragonCon 2006 Thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dagobah_Diva, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
  2. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    OMG! I had so much fun and I am sooooo tired! I started to fall asleep in my math class. It's math go figure. LOL!!

I have not yet loaded my pics as I have to weed out "Jeremy's". Can't wait for next year, I am starting a savings account on the side.

Oh and we need to throw around some more group costume ideas.

3. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    My pics are here. I have three favorites, two of which include this one and of course this one. :p The third is this one of us girls.

4. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Here are my pics http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v446/leachaa/dragoncon%202006/

Thanks to Christina for driving even after the attack of the tarp incident! Thanks to my great roomies for not puking on the floor (Ha ha Venture!) and for putting up with my puking (I did make it to the bathroom,thankfully), thanks for all for dealing with the hotel charge freakout and Thanks to all I the people I hung out with for a great time!!!

5. Notclown-Joker

Notclown-Joker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Had fun still recovering and might get the pics up before I get to sleep tonight.

6. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Leash...you should send me a link to "Jeremy's" photos. Tim wants to see them.;)

And, geez, I totally don't remember seeing that Wolverine.

7. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    hehe, so does Steve... :p

8. Gabrin_Kinoda

Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    Hey all! Tack and I got home this afternoon. We don't have our pics posted yet, but we have enjoyed seeing everyone else's. Leash--I love your pic of me in my Mando--thanks!!

I'm already suffering from post-D*con depression (and exhaustion!). Oh well, back to real life tomorrow. :_|

susan

9. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Ok, I got my photos done in the photobucket.
    Christina I put the parade photos on there so you could see them. The pictures ended up being in reverse order..so you see the end of the parade first, too tired to fix it right now. I also put the Ray Park demo on there. My autographed lightsaber made it home ok. Yea! Darrell thought it was just the coolest thing, and he said he would be happy to make me a new one.
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/spideymj/

(I have no idea why the link thing won't work for me, but there is the address of my photobucket)

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Very nice pictures everyone. Laura I think the link thingy is broken. It won't work for addresses that are long. What a pain.

Susan I am glad you both made it home safely, and you guys looked awesome! It was great to see you again.

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Got home last night. Still tired and busy catching up on what I missed. Hopefully I'll have pics up soon. It was a really great time. Everyone's costumes looked awesome.

12. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Man oh man, what fun, what fun!

It was awesome meeting you all this year! I look foward to next years Dragon*Con event as trust me, I shall be there!

Also, you all probably have HIV.

13. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    LOL! A.C. Slater says so.:p

14. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Venture, it was nice meeting you too. Did you get your revenge? If not there is always next year. LOL!

I added "Jeremy's" pics to my regular Dragoncon pics as they really don't show anything. Just suggestive. I think they are okay. If not someone let me know and I will move them to another folder. They are the first ones now on the folder as I just added them to those who have already looked at my pics.

15. Notclown-Joker

Notclown-Joker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Ok here's my DC photobucket: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/NotclownJoker/
    It's not done yet, however check out the pic that Aaron Douglas sent me cause my camera broke. It's in the BSG folder. How cool is that. More to come and check out my Youtube account for video's. More come there as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/NotclownJoker

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
  17. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    Sadly I forgot about my revenge in person, but I have gotten it online. [face_devil]

It was awesome meeting you all as well. I'd share pics but no camera so I'd just be stealing from others. :p

18. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    What did you do??? :D

19. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Yes, what did you do? Spill it!!!! [face_skull]

20. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    Well the other day I was talking to Dajuan on AIM and MSN at the same time, or rather AIM and I was copying and pasting everything I was saying and sending it in MSN at the same time. So my messeges quite literally showed up twice for her in two different programs. I told her it was a net glitch and she bought it, I continued this for an hour even doing it in a chatroom, which was driving her crazy. I talked to her yesterday on the phone and she was still perplexed about the whole incident and said something that I have a really frakked up net connection.

Screenshot here:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ErrantVenture/DoubleVenture.jpg]

21. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    You ass!! Grrrrrrr. Ah well, totally worth it for the taping :D I'd do it again!

22. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    Well you deserved it.

Just for Jon.

[image=http://www.lesawilliams.com/DC2006/DC1/images/DC1_075_JPG.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.