main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL THE DREAM of a true fan!?!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by WookieDookies, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieDookies

WookieDookies Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    So, i noticed a war broke out...read it all... and frankly all i wanted to do is have fun, but now i'm just gonna do what i think will be funner for me and whoever wants to be on this side of the line (if there really is any)can step over. JediBountyHunter, my actual brother, was just trying to prove something, he pushes buttons to find the real answer, and as i see his technique works (notice how he only posted the first message and just sat back and watched the comments roll). As soon as he posted his message a war broke out, and whether we wanna accept it or not there are two different groups. Dressing up is cool, but i don't do it, and i've felt plenty of animosity in here between people who do and people who don't. Me, i'm not gonna waste anymore brain cells on something that should just be about fun.

Bottom line:
    Me and a couple people have agreed that watching the movie at the midnight showing at Pleasure Island makes a lot more sense because of the whole digital thing. If you wanna do the costume thing at Universal? Go and have a blast. I and a couple other close friends are going to disney, because we feel that more fun can be offered to us over there (and yes this is what the whole "two sides thing" was gonna get at eventually, and you all know it). I just wanted to go watch this movie with a crowd and my brother proved that any crowd in this life will be split in at least two. May the force be with you, lets keep Lucas' dream alive and...may the force be with you...um, again.

2. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    OK, I will now issue a couple of comments. I don't believe your claim that your brother's post was a measuring device. Having had a fair amount of college psychology and having had 15+ years of management experience dealing with a wide variety of people, I see two options here:

(1) the most likely answer is that this is a cover. You are trying to rewrite the action after the fact.

(2) you really do want to pull people's strings. This means you have nothing in common with what the bulk of the people here on these boards represent. If your claim is true, then you and your brother have lost any and all respect you originally held as a generic poster and might ever gain.

Either way, both of you have lost all credibility with me. I don't agree with a number of people on these boards but I do regard them with enough respect to deal with them honestly. I have no desire to participate in ANY activity with you or your brother. Consider that another reaction to your "test".

Sandy

3. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    You and your brother can go and do your own thing. That is fine. No one has demanded you be in our company.
    At this point I would really prefer you didn't join us on anything.
    I ask this again... why is it so important that you two have our approval?
    Buzz

4. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Well, I thank you for you presence at the last meeting. I am glad you enjoyerd the Fan Force toy gathering and I hope you enjoy AOTC!

But this is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.