THE DUEL part two

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by LordSilvertouch, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    Um i heard a rumour that Anakin and Obi-Wan would have a rematch in this movie.

Is not confirmed, but if so, then OMG OMG OMG can you imagine, like a Mustafaar part two. I know that Lucas will try and outdo RotS and make this lightsabre battle the greatest one EVAR!
  2. Galaxie_Star Force Ghost

star 2
    a rematch would be nice, but the phrase of vader in A new hope would lose it sense: we meet again at last
  3. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Galaxie_Star Force Ghost

star 2
    It's the title of episode IV in the classic trilogy.....How can you not know that, what are you doing here[face_plain]
  5. Palpy560 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude What are you talking about? What Classic Trilogy? :confused:
  6. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
  7. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    I don't know about this classic trilogy thing, but there have been rumors that "A New Hope" is a working title for the script. It'll probably be changed.
  8. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    It's obviously going to be changed, it's too vague. I mean "Attack of the Clones" and "Revenge of the Sith" are just so obvious, "A New Hope" just doesn't follow well. I think by Classic Trilogy, the original three films are meant - TPM, AotC, and RotS. Episode IV would be the sequel to the Classic Trilogy, making it part, if more films are made afterwards, of a Sequel Trilogy.
  9. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    Wait, so a second trilogy has definitely been confirmed?
  10. LordSilvertouch Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh no, absolutely not, but i can see where they would want to expand the story. So far, as far as we know, IV is a stand-alone story to cap off Star Wars. But you know, marketing and money and all that.
  11. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    Damn, don't make me excited like that. But could you imagine? SIX STAR WARS MOVIES??!! That'd be fantastic.

I just hope that the sequels live up to all the hype.
  12. Geo71 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh come on, GL would be like a billion years old by the time he finished a whole new trilogy.

Why can't anybody just accept that the whole story arc of Anakin's rise and fall is finished and done with?

The new movie is nothing more than Lucas milking the cash cow one last time just to tie up the loose ends for the whining fanboys.
  13. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    Knowing Lucas and his love for money, he'll end up making a trilogy of trilogies or something like that...
  14. Master_Uxi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Supershadow, who is a close friend of George, told me that George planned on 3 trilogies but thinks he'll be too old to finish the third. He said he heard that either Steven Spielberg or Jerry Bruckheimer would get to finish the third trilogy with George taking on an Executive Producer role...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.