main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Duel

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by benskywalker22, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker22

benskywalker22 Jedi Padawan

Feb 7, 2010
    Hi Everyone here is the first part of my new story called The Plans . I once again am very torn about who should be with and in this one Ben is with Vestara Khai but they are not the main Characthers in this one. Luke has a main part of this this is Part one of two. Hope you enjoy this one

Luke was standing by the window of his office looking out at all the people that were walking past the Jedi Temple. Then all of a sudden there was a knock at his door. ?Enter? Luke said.

Leia, Han and Allana came in and sat down on the chairs.

?Luke, please let me help you plan this party.? Leia asked her brother.

?It is almost all planned already I just have to do the final details.? Luke replied back to her and then he sat down in his chair I just have the decorations left then it is all done. Well Miss Allana are you ready for tomorrow so I can take you out shopping.? Luke asked his great niece.

?I can?t wait!? She almost yelled.

?Well maybe I should go with you two just to make sure you get the right dress.? Leia stated to Luke and Allana.

?No, we can do it ourselves right Uncle Luke.? Allana said to him.

?You know we can? Luke replied.

?Any word from Ben?? Han asked hoping to change the subject to give Luke a break from Leia who was trying to but in her hand to plan the party.

?No I got a feeling that I will hear back from him in a couple of days, and I would sense if he was hurt Leia and he is not so don?t even ask.? Luke said and then got up and added, ? Now what do you say we get out of here for the night and go out for some fun.?

?How about we go back to my place and I make some spiceloaf.? Han said.

?Yeah, lets go I have enough tome to make it.? Leia said.

?Thanks, Han? Luke said.

?No problem, Luke.?

The dinning room in the Solo house was a large room with a huge dinning room glass table that had steel chairs with silver rod backs and after dinner was done and Luke left. Han sat in the living room on the couch when Leia walked in.

?Allana is finally asleep, and she is very excited about going out with uncle Luke tomorrow. I just wish I could go with them.? Leia said as she sat down next to Han.

?Will you relax about that? Luke will be fine with Allana tomorrow, he won?t pick anything out for her that will be to fancy.? Han said as he was sipping his wine.

?I know, he made all the mistakes with Jania so he should be fine with Allana.? Leia as she put her head on Han?s shoulder.

When Luke got back to his cabin in the Jedi Temple, he heard his comm. panel going off, so he answered it.

?Hello, there Ben.? Luke said looking at a holo image of his son from his apt on Nabboo.
    ?Hi Dad, how are you?? Ben asked

?Better if you can come home soon.? Luke answered him.

?About that I don?t think I will be able to come home anytime soon. ? Then all of a sudden he saw Vestara Khai walk in to the room.

?Hello Master Luke.? Ves said to him.

?Hello and how is my daughter in law tonight?? Luke asked her.

?I am good and you.?

?Are you the reason why Ben is not coming home any time soon?? Luke asked her.

?Yes, I am and now I am going to patch my father in this call.? Vestara said and then she hit a red button on the comm. panel and Gavar Khai image appeared on the comm. screen so everyone could see him.

?Okay now that everybody is here, Ben and myself can say what we have to and then the rest is up to you, I am pregnant, you both are going to be grandfathers, now before you all get excited about it. We want you both to do one more duel, and the one who wins will leave his order and the one who looses will be named after. Meaning that at the end of the duel there will be one grand parent standing and he will retire and will be well taken care of.

?Ben is she serious?? Luke asked his son.

?Yes, dad she is and I agree with her, this is only the fair way to decide what side of The Force the baby will be trained on, now if you will excuse us we have to go baby shopping.? Then Ben hit the comm. button and both he and Vestara disappeared leaving Gavar and Luke left on the comm. unit.

?Perfect, thanks a lot Ben, this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.