main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Duleing game RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by lightsaber_80, Dec 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightsaber_80

lightsaber_80 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2002
    ok this is what happens in the game.

Game play:
    - each dule lasts 24 hours
    - you sign up to have a lightsaber dule and wait for someone else t sign up and you dule them.
    - Before the dule starts the tow dulers have to agree on what kind of wepons will be used (lightsaber, blaster, no limit ext.)
    - then you post what you are doing and then the other duler will post back at what he is doing.
    - At the end of the dule we will have a vote (anyone can vote) on who won the dule. Voteing will also last 24 hours.

Rules:
    the rules are basicly the TOS. Just dont flame troll or spam, and do not get too grafic.

you can get in a line to dule if there are more than two people waiting to dule. I will PM you when it is your turn to dule.

So lets have the dules begin! We need two contestants.

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Hmmm...interesting...very interesting... :)

I'll join! :)

Character Stats:

Name: Ken Kenobi
    Alias(es): Obi-Too Kenobi; "Peace Leader"
    Species: Human
    Starship: Modified Naboo N-1 Starfighter; Custom created freighter ?The Interstellar.?
    Other Vehicles: Custom Ordered Swoop Bike; Fire Red Trilion Inc. M-72 Speeder
    Weapon(s) of Choice: Custom orange lightsaber; green lightsaber; post-Clone Wars Trade Federation Battle Droid blaster rifle; 5 ½ inch switchblade with a hand engraved message......
    Other Gear: Aquata breather; comm link; tracking devices; Nuero-Saav Model TD2.3 Electrobinocluars; nerf fur gloves; Holo-map; miniature Bio-Tech Bacta canisters; Grade AA 25 Hagari Micro-Computer (with built in encryption key and slicing kit); Utility Belt; Holoprojector; I.D. card; many other ?hidden? items
    Typical Clothing: Jedi robes, Jedi boots
    Affiliation: Jedi, New Republic
    Brief Description: The almighty lost son of Master Obi-Wan Kenobi , Ken Kenobi- otherwise known as Obi-Too-, also has a great power in the Force. He carries with him a custom orange lightsaber and a Trade Federation droid blaster which was given to him by his father after the Clone Wars. He is the commander of a special undercover team called the ?Green Ops?, as his code name ?Peace Leader.? Obi-Too is a valiant Jedi Master, and a brave leader in the New Republic. All in all, Obi-Too Kenobi is just like his father......

I'm going to use my lightsabers in the first duel, if it agrees with whoever I'm dueling. :)

3. Laser_Bolt

Laser_Bolt Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    this looks interesting. count me in. but, what isf in the 2 hour duling period, one personnis away, while the other is there and is posting. the duel cannot be finnished unless the other person is there. so I think the duels should last as long as nessesary.

Name: Zain Seinar
    Species: Human
    affliation: dark Jedi
    clothing: black everything
    ship: heavily modified Tie Intereptor:
    fitted with shields and hyperspace and more armor
    other vehicle: modified speeder bike
    weapons: two single red lightsabers, sniper
    equipment: helmet with the following features: can zoom in your sight, night vision, infared sensors, oxygen for underwater

4. lightsaber_80

Jul 11, 2002
    Yes Laser the dules will not start unless both people are present. and from that point on it will be 24 hours.So i will PM Ken and then when you are both here you can start.
    When you are here post that you are ready and if your apponent is here within 20 min of your post the game will start. if not we will wait untill both of you are here.

5. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    ok. i an ready.

6. lightsaber_80

Jul 11, 2002
    If Ken shows up inbetween now and 1:21 then it will begin. Or how about we give them a hour time limit.

7. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    after more join, or after many duels, will things get complicated and there will be special arenas, like a beast pit, or something?

8. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    *arrives* I'm ready! ;)

*whips out his sabers* Lightsabers for this one, right? :)

Oh yeah, and I think it should be like a tournament. Like the winner of this match faces the winner of the next match and the winner of that is the "Duel Champion." Then, as others work their way up, they can get "rank" and then face the Duel Champion for the title. *shrugs* Just a thought... :)

9. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    ok. lets start!

IC: Zain's lightsaber blades extended from the handle and lit up the dark room. he ran at Ken thrusting with one and keeping the other blade to block.

10. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Being in tune with the Force from years of training and experience, Kenobi used lightning fast relexes to call both of his saber hilts to him and ignite the them. Orange and green blades of flourescant light shot out of their ends, only adding to the light of his enemy's sabers.

He spun around, blocking his opponent's attacks with relative ease, using only defensive manuevers to quell any anger that might try to submerge. Suddenly, he leaped into the air and spun, suprisingly fast, over the other's head, landing behind him. He quickly swiped with both his blades towards his foe, one aiming at the neck and the other at the torso.....

11. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    Zain was surprised and when he saw the two beams of lihgt heading at him, he dove through their gap. Then he got back up and front flipped above his apponent striking at his head.

12. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Impressed my the manueverability of his opponent, but not letting it turn to thought, Kenobi blocked the attack to his head and rolled backwards. Calling upon the Force to guide him, he led a string of attacks upon his enemy using speed, accuracy, and pure instinct in the Force.

First he shot two swipes at his enemy's neck with the green saber, hoping to end the match then and there. Then, showing a huge concentration in the Force, he threw the orange saber behind his opponent and shot it back towards him, aiming for the spine. During all of this, Kenobi felt a large burst of energy and life shoot through him. He felt one with the Force....

13. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    Zain was very impressed but he had npo time to think. he used both of his sabers to block the stikes to the neck and at the same time, he dove/flipped backwards over the incoming saber. now the saber was heading toward Ken.

14. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Because the orange saber was already in his possession via the Force, Kenobi had no difficulty in putting the hilt back into his hand.

Seeing his opponent leap into the air, Kenobi used his skills as a Jedi Master to do a scissor cut towards his enemy while he was in the air.

Both sabers came towards Zain on both sides of him in a blurry motion of speed, in such a way that even the most skilled of Jedi Knights would be harmed in the attack....

15. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    The sabers came at once and Zain was able to block the sabers enough so that the sabers didn't kill him. only skimmed his pelvis, badly burning him. Zain fell to the floor with pain and used up most of his energy just to guide his lightsabers, one towart his enemy's neck, the other to his legs.

16. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi sensed the attack before it even happened and he flipped right inbetween the oncoming blades, even though one of the sabers barely missed him, skimming the edge of his robes. With his opponent hurt, he used the Force to try and lift him into the air, hoping that he would surrender rather than have to be killed...

17. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    Zain felt himself getting lifted up. He used the force to try to ease the pain. ans soon as he was high enough he used the force to put himself back on his feet. "Thanks for the lift." His lightsabers came back to him and he got ready for the next atttack.

18. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    What the heck...
    Name: Jan-Jana Jered
    Species: Bothan
    Appearance: Black fur, green eyes
    Typical clothing: Black combat fatigues, forest green battle cloak
    Weapons: Two golden colored dueling rapiers (shorter than normal blades so it's easy to use two)
    I usually check a few times a day, so BRING IT ON!

19. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi sighed in the fact that his opponent would in fact have to be killed. Nevertheless, Kenobi used his huge power in the Force to send a wave of energy (Force push) towards Zain, running towards him with sabers at full. He sliced and slashed at him numerous times before the Force push hit him.....

20. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    Zain mannaged to block most of the blocks when the pain got to him again. He dove out of the way of the rest of the strikes. But when Zainwas in mid-air, the force push pushed him away, making his landing hurt much more. Terribly angry now, Zain used the force to guide his sabers at his enemy while he used sith lightning. He wasn't very good at lightning so it just was sort of a crooked energy beam.

21. lightsaber_80

Jul 11, 2002
    good idea ken the winner of this match will face the next one in line which appears to be Daemeon.

And laser I'm not sure. I guess we'll play it by ear. Though it would be cool to have differant areanas.

22. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    finaly. i get to be an audience member!

23. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Audience member? Only if I kill you first.... :p ;)

IC:

Kenobi blocked his enemy's lightning attack by absorbing it into his green lightsaber. While it was soaking in the energy of the attack, Kenobi charged forward, slashing with a frenzy of attacks.

He slahed four times at his opponents arm with both blades, then sent his orange blade to try and cut him in half....

24. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    The soaking lightning energy in Kens lightsaber gave Zain a shock. and clumsily rolled on the floor doging the swipes and then rolled backwards to get out of the way of the orange lightsaber but it was too fast and it cut deep into Zain's shoulder and he fell on the floor too stunned to move.

25. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Kenobi bent down to his fallen opponent and grab the twin lightsabers from his hands, deactivating them and attaching them to his belt. Then he brought down his green saber and held it about an inch and half (US meusurements, right? :p ) away from his neck.

He then extended his hand to help Zain up.

"Good match." He exclaimed. "You were alot better than first intended."

He saw the suprised look on his opponent's face and explained. "I only kill when I must...this was not the time, nor the place when I must kill."

And then, with a wink, he shook his hand and handed him back his sabers, walking away from the arena....

OOC: I meant like a tournament..like this:

Ken Kenobi
    ----------------Ken Kenobi
    Zain Sienar

---------------------------------------Champ

Daemon
    ------------------Unknown
    Unknown

And then when a "Duel Champion" is named, others join in and fight each other, gaining "ranks" and then, perhaps, earning a chance to fight the Champ for the "Duel Title".

Or something like that... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.