1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Duleing game RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by lightsaber_80, Dec 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greg-Wan fell to the ground. He got up and ran at LS. LS Forced Pulled his double-bladed Lightsaber to him. He blocked an attack from Greg-Wan but Greg-Wan cut his double-bladed Lightsaber in half. He than kicked LS to the ground.
  2. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    list updated:
    Lightsaber_80
    Obi-Wan21
    Daemeon
    Laser_Bolt
    KenKenobi

names in red are people who are in the middle of a match
  3. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LS gets up and throws choped in half double blade to the ground for it is of no more use to him. then runs in at greg very mad because of his ruined lightsaber. LS slashes at greg Up, down, side, up, side, down (didn't accualy mean for it to say upside down) and then they are in a lightsaber lock both pushing as hard as they can.

Hey obi i have to go to bed because of school tomarrow so do wan to end the match now or postpone it until something like 4:00 tomarrow.
  4. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "You have become powerful, LS. I sense the Darkside in you." said Greg-Wan as he was keeping LS Lightsaber from him.
  5. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Are you here Obi? If you are i am ready.
  6. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah I'm here! Whenever you are ready.
  7. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright we left off in the lightsaber lock. So LS sees the part of his doubleside that is on the floor that is still workabel so he ignites it and has it go flying twards greg while LS is running away
  8. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greg-Wan saw the Lightsaber heading for him and he Forced grabed it. He ran at LS with both Lightsabers spinning.
  9. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LS working really fast dodgeing and blocking the two sabers adn then sees that the part on the double side where it was chopped in half looks like something like a cord was hanging out. so makeing a quik move he slashes the cord makeing the doubles blade extinguish just before it hit him
  10. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greg-Wan threw the Lightsaber away.

"I have a bad feeling about this." said Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan rushed at LS, and swung the Lightsaber at his head. But LS blocked. Using the Force Greg-Wan began to get faster and faster with each attack.
  11. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LS not being able to hold back the quickness of greg-wan LS used the force to jump and flip over greg-wan trying to make a quick attak on the back but only skimmed him because greag turned with his speed form the force. but the little LS got of greg he got enoufgh to slow him back down to narmal speed.
  12. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greg-Wan stoped and didn't move at all. LS just looked at him. Greg-Wan than ran up to LS but he tried to cut Greg-Wan's head off. Greg-Wan blocked it just befor it reached his neck. Greg-Wan spinned to the right side and cut LS right leg.
  13. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LS bent over to see his severed leg and then tryed to just bear the pain and go on. So he jumped with the frce back into battleand then came into another lock with greg.

And thats time. Games over. So the 24 hour voteing period starts now.
  14. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
  15. Laser_Bolt Jedi Knight

star 1
    who to vote for... who to vote for? Will any of you bribe me to vote for them?
  16. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    I can offer 5000 Republic Credits.
  17. Laser_Bolt Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Republic Credits are no good here. I need something a little more real." -watto
  18. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Credits will do fine. *Waves hand*
  19. Zipporah Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can someone sum up the rules we've agreed on? I'm kinda lost. I hate to sound stupid, but vote for what?
  21. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Here is everything:

Game play:
    - each duel lasts 24 hours
    - you sign up to have a lightsaber duel and wait for someone else to sign up and you duel them.
    - Before the duel starts the two duelers have to agree on what kind of weapons will be used (lightsaber, blaster, no limit ext.)
    - then you post what you are doing and then the other dueler will post back at what he is doing.
    - At the end of the duel we will have a vote (anyone can vote) on who won the duel. Voting will also last 24 hours.

Rules:
    the rules are basicly the TOS. Just dont flame troll or spam, and do not get too grafic.

There ya go.
  22. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    ...plus the arena rules and the fledgling ideas about tournaments... thanks, gotcha...
  23. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, as the assistant, I probably shouldn't vote. ;)
  24. lightsaber_80 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Accauly dameon I have changed the dules to 2 hours. if you want to see why you can look at page 2.
  25. Myrrh4BabyJesus Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry LS, but I think Greg-Wan won! :D

God bless!

<3-Malz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.