main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Edge (during ROTJ) H/L

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by starwarsfan68, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Ji ji ji.. good post!
    Cant wait for more!!!

DM

2. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    Keep up the good work starwarsfan68.

3. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Here is another part of Return from the Edge. This one might be a bit sappy for Han and Leia really, but oh well.
    Don't think I ever said the disclaimer...I don't own any thing. They belong to Mr Lucas. Thanks Mr. L!!!

"I figured it was time to tell you what you already knew." Han said with his familiar smile. The one that always gave Leia that warm feeling. "I was glad to hear what I always knew in my heart. It's always nice to hear it even if you know it."
    "Did you always know your love for Luke was different?"
    "Oh, yes. I couldn't label it, but it was nothing like what I felt for you. Now I just know what to label it as, a love that a brother and sister share. The love I have for you is entirely different."
    "How?"
    "A lot of reasons."
    "Such as?"
    "When I look at you I see something there, a future, a reason to live. I look at you and long to be held all night. To be made love to. To be silly with. To be alone with and say nothing, but know what the other is thinking and feeling."
    "Yeah, that says it all. I see you and know why I stayed with the rebellion these past few years; why I came back in the first place. As Chewie and I flew away from Yavin that day he already knew you had gotten to me. I told him he was nuts. But he was right, you were all I could think of. The look on your face, when you told Luke and I what you had seen the Death Star do to Alderaan, filled my senses. How lovely you were then and now. It was you that I came back for."
    "I never would have guessed."
    "Neither did I at first. I guess that is why I let Luke talk me into the ceremony. I wanted to see you again. You were so busy those first hours and days after the Death Star was taken out. I wasn't sure about anything until Ord Mantell. But you didn't did you?"
    "No." She freely admits." I thought about it, but was never really sure until you kissed me. I had to fight it then, I wasn't sure about you and you were still leaving. What fools we have been, look at the time we lost."
    "Not lost Leia. Just learning time." They had walked all the way to the village by then and mounted the rope stairs into the village. There they found Threepio, who had been sent ahead to alert the chief that the battle was over and that they had won. The chief congratulated them and called for a celebration, at night fall. He pointed down the walkway. Threepio translated "There are a few huts down there that are not in use. They are for your people, as long as you need them. In graditude for freeing my people's home of the white ones. There are a few different size huts. The large ones for the warriors. And two small ones, one for the female and one for your chief." He pointed to Leia and Han as he mentioned the last two huts.
    "Threepio thank him for us. We will gladly join in his celebration, please tell him what a huge victory this is for us as well. If anyone is looking for us, I'll be re-cleaning Her Highness' wound, then leaving her to have a rest."
    "Of course General Solo." Threepio turned to face the chief and Han walked Leia towards the huts. He picked one of the smaller ones and opened the animal skin door. He checks the place out and turns to leave. "Han, stay please. I'm not sure I want to be alone right now. Can we lie down like last night, please?"
    "Sure Sweetheart." They both fell asleep quickly.

One last part soon. Have big party week-end. Oldest is turning tweleve.

4. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    Great job! Looking forward to the next post! :)

5. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Cute stuff,starwarsfan68. :) There's more?

By the way, love your name. Wish I had grabbed it when I had the chance.

J_Girl

6. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Thanks LL.
    J. I had to go with the 68 because #1 was gone. I have 68 because I was born in 1968.

7. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    Glad to see someone else was born in'68-at least not everyone here is a young'un! That makes me feel good! Can hardly wait for more story! :)

8. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    I think I will be able to get the rest in now. If I don't hit the wrong button again. Here goes.

Han awoke first to the familiar sound of human voices. He realized that Leia might not be ready for anyone to know about them yet. He had no idea what she really told anyone as to why she went after him in the first place. He decides to wake her.
    "Leia, Sweetheart, time to wake up. The troops are here and I am not sure what you want known about us."
    "Only the truth Han. But your being in here won't give them that..." She says meaning that they hadn't been here making love, but his being seen leaving her hut would give that impression.
    "Hey, I don't mind. I'll just sneak out the back. See you in the center later." He says sneaking out the back of the hut, but not before planting a quick kiss on her forehead.
    Within an hour the celebration is in full swing. The Ewoks have food cooking and bonfires lit. Troops from both the air and ground fleet are joined together celebrating. Chewie, Han and Leia wait near the edge of the village for signs of their friends. Lando arrives first, later Luke. They all gather around one of the bonfires.
    As the night wore on the friends were about the only ones left awake. Even Leia had fallen asleep on Han's lap. Han just sat there enjoying the peace. He was hardly listening to Luke and Lando as they exchanged Death Star battle stories. "I'm telling you Luke, you had it easy. That shaft wasn't as tight as some of the areas I had to fly through. There were more than a few times I thought this was it, we aren't going to fit. Luckily I only lost the dish." It was out before Lando had a chance to think.
    "My what!" Han yells jumping up..dropping Leia from his lap onto the floor.
    "What? What's wrong?" Leia asks getting up off the floor.
    "Sorry Princess." He says helping her up. "Calrissian was just going to tell me what he did to MY SHIP." He says pointing to himself.
    "It's already being taking care of. I got a little close to one of the walls that's all."
    "Do you have any idea how much that dish cost me, and how much it will now cost you to replace it?" Han says staring at him.
    "Already taken care of. The Alliance was more than willing to replace it, in the morning. They said it was the least they could do. If it wasn't for that dish we never would have known we were being jammed and we would have lost a lot of men when they hit that shield."
    "Hey, don't blame me. We...um...ran into a few old friends." Han says using Leias line from a few years ago. Luke and Leia exchange smiles at the memory.
    "I guess a new dish will have to do."
    "Now that we have this settled I think I'll find a quieter place to sleep." Leia says.
    "I think you are right Leia." Luke agrees, standing to join her.
    "Yeah, I guess it really is time to turn in. The sun will be up soon. I'll follow you two."
    "I guess that means us too Chewie." Lando says. They all walk to the huts. As they walk they see troops sleeping all over.
    "You guys are with me in that one. The chief wanted it just for the other chief as he put it, but well you guys know I'm not like that. The big one is troops and this little one is Leia's. I'm just going to check her burn and then I'll be into ours." The others leave Han alone, laughing.
    "I don't think they believe you Hotshot." She yawns.
    "Yeah, but well..."
    "Can I help you?"
    "Not how I'd like, when we are both ready. I really did come to check your arm. I was suppose to do it earlier."
    "How do you know I'm not ready?" She says only really half meaning it.
    "Leia?" He asks sensing that she wasn't totally serious.
    "Sorry I shouldn't taunt you like that. Soon, I promise." She says. "You came to check my arm." She reminds him.
    "I can't get to it, your sleeve is to tight." He says truthfully.
    "Turn around then." He does and she pulls off her dress and shirt. She hold her shirt in front of her and says. "Ok General."
    "Han looks at her for a split second, then turns his attention to her arm. He pul

9. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Soooooo sweet!

10. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Thanks Greatone. Love your work!!

11. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Aww, the sunrise was a nice touch, starwars68 :)

I figured you picked 68 because that was the year you were born. Cool. Me, too. :)

Seems like you have at least 2 readers born in '68. LovelyLea and me! Well, I'm not surprised. It was a very good year. ;)

J_Girl

12. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
  13. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    I have to work on the last part...still not happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.