main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond the Saga The Edge of the Galaxy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darthmagus970, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Darthmagus970

Darthmagus970 Jedi Knight

Dec 20, 2015
    This is a story that I will be updating at irregular times, just when I have parts done or up to what I want them to be. Right now is just the crawl I created for the story. Also a thank you to Blackhole E Snoke for fixing the gramar in this as well.

The Edge of the Galaxy​

The Republic's reign​
    The Galaxy has been torn apart. After hundreds of
    years of prosperity, the Republic, once a name for hope,
    has destroyed thousands of star systems
    in a war to stop the Jedi and Sith.
    Once sworn enemies, the Jedi and Sith
    have now been forced to work together
    to stop the evil Republic
    and the DARK HAND,
    a group created to kill all force users.
    To bring an end to the DARK HAND the
    two force using groups have sent highly
    trained agents to kill the leader, KOLDOF ELBANE,
    and start the recovery,
    bringing hope once more to the ravaged galaxy...

2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Jedi and Sith forced to work together against a common enemy? This could get interesting.

3. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016

I edited your crawl for grammar. You just need to fill in the gap of course.

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fascinating premise. =D= I do not think the Jedi & Sith ever cooperated :p so this common adversary must be formidable indeed! [face_worried]

5. Darthmagus970

Dec 20, 2015

Thank you, I didn't feel like it sounded right and wasn't too sure on how to change it.

6. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    :) You're welcome Darthmagus970. The b in "The Republics reign" is still missing by the way. Sorry for not pointing that out before.

I agree with the others. It does sound like a interesting story. I want to know what caused the Republic to hate all force users so much.

7. Darthmagus970

Dec 20, 2015
    Prologue​

The capital ship sat in the middle of space where nothing but stars were visible. Planets might

have been visible at one time, but here was an area affected by the Force Breaker. Even

though it had been in commission for nearly a century and a half, the Peace keeper functioned

like it just came out of orbit of the shipyards of Calar. Fifty Kilometers in length didn’t make it

the largest ship to fly the galaxy, but it was one of them.

Inside of the massive vehicle, A group of mangled and slain bodies lay on the ground. One

being stands tall with two lightsabers activated, black in his left hand and white in the right. The

bodies belonged to Jedi and Sith. One of each group was alive amongst eight of their brothers

and sisters. A human female, Sith, laid on her back. Her face sliced and legs missing. Only

hatred kept her mind focused.

“Elbane,” She said, the gash cutting into her mouth and lips, causing a lisp that added

breathiness to every word, “you will die by the hands of the Sith and Jedi.” Holding in screams

of pain was visible as she threatened her enemy.

“You threaten me, but even with the element of surprise, you can’t kill me. I’ve slaughtered all

of you and left the you two alive on purpose.” Koldof replied. Walking over to the Sith, he

deactivated his white saber. Standing over her he lifted the activated blade over her head.

“You can kill me, but we will never stop.” She said and spit at Koldof, missing him. Yellow eyes

occupied the sockets.

“You will once you’re all dead.” He replied and dug the saber into the face of the Sith. The body

tensed and then released. No force residing in the being any longer. Jedi warrior Sal Karns, a

Twi’lek, sat up against a far wall. He looked around at the surroundings. The group didn’t look

too much once they had seen the leader of the Dark Hand.

Darkness consumed the whole area. Lights only sparsely lit the wide and long hallway that the

fight had taken place. Statues, made of a dark grey metal, lined the sides of the area. They

were the thirteen other members of the Dark hand, Chancellor Selna Halet, and Grand Admiral

Sabe Shuln. Flooring seemed to be made of a dark marble looking material, not metal though.

An odd choice on board a capital ship. This ship though housed all government officials as no

planet was the official home of the Republic. White, glossy tiles lined the ceiling, making a stark

contrast to the floor. Lights dug into the ceiling, adding to the dim nature of the area. Doorways

sat at intervals down to the end. The end was a round area just as they were sitting in. Three

doors sat at the three sides of the circle at both ends.

Koldof himself is an interesting looking being. He was made of different species mixed

together. The size of a wookiee added to the threatening posture he had. Trandoshian blood

gave him scales and claws that complimented the wookiee in him. Blue skin graced his face

and bare patches from the Chiss imbedded in his DNA. The Chiss gave him a great intellect

along with the human and Mon Cal blood. Mon Cal gave him webbed hands and gills that were

barely visible under the fur on his neck. Lastly, dark red eyes fill the holes above his nose.

Looking deep into the soul of whoever he wanted information from or to intimidate.

“So, Jedi, are you ready to die?” Koldof asked. Sal, with all of his strength left, lifted himself to

his feet. A slice sat on his left side being held with his right arm. Green erupted from the hilt

that lived in his left hand. He stepped forward and fell to his hands and knees. Saber at his side

deactivated.

“Like she said, you kill me, we will still come after you.” Sal said. Koldof walked to the Jedi and

looked down. The black saber deactivated, but still sitting in his hand.

“I believe you’ll try. If there is one thing I respect from your despicable orders is the drive both

have for survival.” Elbane finished.

“Then kill me.” Karns invited. Almost hoping that the leader would grant him entry into the force

beyond the physical realm. The pain and defeat gone. Peace would fill his body knowing his

time had finished. Koldof stood and looked at him for a few moments, thinking about what to

do.

“I won’t kill you. I need a messanger.” Bending down, Koldof picked up Sal by the neck and

brought him to his height. The feet of the Jedi hung above the ground by about a foot. Letting

the black lightsaber come alive, Koldof sliced through the flesh that connected the right arm of

Sal from his body.

“AAAAhhhhhhhh!” escaped the wounded being as he fell to the ground.

“I want you to tell the Jedi and Sith that their time is coming to an end. No more Jedi, no more

sith. The force will only be a story told to children as they try to go to sleep.” A woman with dark hair walked in as Koldof finished.

“Sir Elbane, do you need assistance?” She asked with an orange blade ignited.

“Help would have been preferable five minutes ago. Tell Halet that I want the ship they came

on to have free passage through the fleet. Also, cut off the right hands of every body that lays

on the ground and give it as a present to our guest here. Lastly, don’t let that damn Rodian

interfere.” Koldof said. The woman bowed and left, sliding doors closing down the hallway. A

few minutes passed and a group of soldiers and dark Hand members entered to do Kildof’s will

with the beings. Koldof looked, scoffed at the Jedi and Sith, and walked towards the exit of the

area. He knew that the time was coming soon, the revenge of the galaxy was at hand. Nothing

could stand in the way of victory for the great galactic Republic.