1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Eketheriad - Quest for Hate

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by oppaizombie, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oppaizombie Jedi Knight

star 1
    "In a time of gods and goddesses, men walk the Earth in hopes of fame and fortune. There are many heros, and an equal share of villains. But this story is about much more than fame and fortune. It is about the lives of every single individual on Earth."
    - The Eketheriad 1:1, Genkaku, Hellenistic poet
    The rocky coasts of Hellas have of late been met with a weak, stale tide. Inland, the rumours of other ill conceived signs spread from town to town and fill the Hellenic nations with foreboding. Truly there is much evidence about the world to suggest the coming of a great event in history. Prayers to the gods have gone unanswered. It seems currently their attentions are drawn elsewhere...

Hades, ruler the underworld, plots to destroy his brothers Zeus and Poseidon. Since the world's division after the War of the Titans he has sat in avaricious patience, biding his years until the time was ripe to take the realms of the skies and the seas for himself. And to usurp the marble and gold throne of Zeus on Mount Olympus.

A god himself, Hades obsessed over a means to dispose of his omnipotent brothers. Time was irrelevant, meaningless to one such as he. Above, the wars and lives of mortals he easily influenced for amusement. Their weakness compared to the powers of the gods made them near to usless. And so he despised them, mocked their short existence and thought naught of them... but then one day that mockery stopped and on that day all attentions of Hades were bent upon mortal men.

He had found a means to destroy Zeus and Poseidon. Hades discovered the existence of a weapon, a sword to be precise, known only as "Hate." Before the great Titan War, before Hades or his brothers had come to be, perhaps even before their father Cronus, there was a legendary creature or man - myth has obscured the details - whom wielded an all-destructive sword. There was naught that it could fail to destroy. In protection of the known world was this weapon created and used effectively- too effectively. The goodness of the realm became absolute and a new evil, a force born from the sword, corrupted the hero who wielded it. An unfathomable madness took possession of him. All whom bared his path were laid as nothing when met with the sword. Their existence snuffed as one would snuff a flame. There could be no hope against it. However that hero managed to regain his self and in an effort to cease the chaos he had sown, he took his own life and all record of the sword became mere legend.

The power of "Hate" was not a power of Cronus, nor could it be a power of Zeus and his pantheon. It was something far older; far greater. It was the device through which Hades might deal the murder he wished upon his brothers. Its existence was not lost completely, the lord of the underworld knew this, it was just forgotten. To him there was no doubt of its exsitence beyond the borders of the known lands and seas. His plans he knew would soon be revealed to his enemies; his brothers were not blinded by their arrogance. And he also knew he could not lift a hand against them, for no god could harm another god. And so, as the gods are wont do, the vessels of their will and rule once again became man.

A veritable godswar was at hand; some not siding as they were expected to. Ares himself has thrown his lot in with Hades out of some preverse pleasure in the coming conflict.

Zeus and his remaing brothers and sisters and children soon replied to the prayers of their mortal servants. Much like Hades had done, they revealed their demands through portent and miracle- but the need of the cause sometimes drove them to reveal much more. It is a troubling time and the presence of the gods has become a common sight.

All manner of able-bodied men and women, hero and champion, have risen to the call of their divine rulers. They hunt for the sword to retrieve it or to destroy it. But it is an uncertain time. Friends, fathers, brothers... no one can be trusted it seems. Pure bloo
  2. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    GM APPROVED

+ Character Sheet +

Name: Xen Gaal
    Sex: M
    Weapon(s): Hand and a Half Longsword (Longsword that can be used either single, or two handed), and a dagger.
    God/Goddess: Ares
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/war.jpg]

+ Character Sheet +

Name: Shen Gaal (twin sister of Xen Gaal)
    Sex: F
    Weapon(s): Kukri, and a longbow.
    God/Goddess: Ares
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/God_Sent_by_PatLeeArt.jpg]

~ Both have horses, trained and comfortable in combat situations. Shen's horse has been trained to be steered via knee pressure so that she may fire her bow while riding.

History/bio: Xen and Shen, twins born just over 30 years ago. Their mother died in labor, and their father was a high ranking soldier for a minor king. It was their father who taught them the art of warfare, and to respect the god Ares. It was in this way their destiny was forged, to serve the god Ares and support his desire to see war spread across the land.

(I know it's kind of short, but it works for now I guess. If more is needed for bio's let me know and I can expand on it, I am just drawing a blank at the moment.)
  3. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM Approved

Name: Leonidas
    Sex: male
    Weapon(s): Leonidas carries a long sword and spear.
    Patron/Matron Deity: Zeus
    Appearance: Leonidas is 5'8 athletic with broad shoulders and shoulder length brown hair that is dreadlocked in the tradition of his people, he carries full spartan armour, bronze helm, breast/back plates, greaves and leather stripped kilt, his tunic and kilt are blood red as is his cloak, his shield bears the lambda symbol of sparta and Zeus
    History/bio: Leonidas was born to one of the oldest noble families of sparta and was brought up as all Spartan boys were...as a soldier, he has lived in the barracks since he was seven and upon reaching maturity he has proven himself a gifted commander and fearsome warrior, showing a disreguard for danger in the proudest traditions of his people. He is currently serving as the personal champion of Sparta's king...his father.
  4. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    GM APPROVED

Name: Nikon
    Sex: Male
    Weapon(s): Horn longbow, large back-worn quiver of 50 arrows, Ranger?s summer outfit with Apollon on right shoulder, winter sleeve attachments worn as quiver padding during summer
    Patron/Matron Deity: Apollon (Apollo)
    Appearance: [image=http://eu.guildwars.com/images/uploads/Ranger.jpg]
    History/bio: Nikon was born near an Apollon temple, and was almost dead when he was born. His parents brought him into the temple, and placed him at the foot of the god?s statue. His white hair turned black as the night, and he lived. He always felt a special connection to the moon. When he was 16, his parents told him of the event. He has been roaming the land, looking to talk to Apollon. When he found a scroll at the foot of Apollon?s statue telling him of the quest, he was stunned to discover that it really dud come from Apollon. He somehow knew it was not a prankster, and set out the next day to search for the sword.
    Starting point: Sparta
  5. oppaizombie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Come, O goddess, and sing of Hellas! Take from thine bosom so that her land may form from formlessness. Cast thine tragic tears to give seas to shelter her by. Come, O goddess, come hither! So thine breath can breathe the life of song and sing to us, thine children, of courage and drama as can be sung only by thine grace...
    - The Eketheriad 1:4, Genkaku, Hellenistic poet
    Beneath the chaos and cosmos of Infinity, wrapped in an antediluvian mist, the mount of Olympus, seat of the gods, glows with haunting yet eternal grace.

Her marble columns rise out of grey rock like great white stone trees. Fluted in geometric brilliance, capped in flawless acanthi and supporting stately entablatures with gold friezes purer than the purest Earthly sheen. Huddled above pearled cornices, the golden semblances of the gods and their champions rest forever defined within tympanums to which no hint of their artisans can be found. For indeed no artisan could attain such resplendent perfection. It is the home of the gods and so resembles their power and timelessness.

The temples and buildings, supreme in their crafted glory, share the aesthetics of mortal kind. For it is the highest honour for mortals to build in like themes. Great strongholds of the Doric order open before wider promenades and causeways of the Ionic which bridge and fold into to grand palaces of the Corinthian. Truly such stone beauty is beyond the confides of trend and evolution.

But it is not their buildings, though righteous and spectacular, that desire attention. It is the gods themselves in all their omnipotence and grandeur who draw the eye. And today, though time is quite inconsequential to they who rule the world, the gods stand in file under a great stone pleasure dome. Atop a lunging jut of grey rock, the dome stands prominent above five fountains. The soothing melody of the falling currents but an undertone to the delightful overture of Olympus.

The principal gods busied about a wide and rectangular pool made of gold-veined marble. Its base fluted and its surface edge capped in Ionic volutes. Within the stone a great volume of water, whose depth is unimaginable, is kept. About its edges mist churns as if the liquid slowly boiled, though it is cool to the touch. Zeus, with Hera by his side, sits languidly atop the marble. He looks upon his children beneath thick brows and grimaces through the great rolls of his frosty beard. It was time.

With a wave of his powerful arm, the surface of the pool ripples. Within its depth a great tumult of energy is ignited; electric shafts bounce downward to infinity. The ripples become waves the waves mountains and hills, valleys and coastline. Clear liquid begins to cloud, colour born from the energy. And as if to finish the transformation, Zeus pulls his arm back. Detail and a mimicry of life tugged viewlessly and suddenly onto the pool. He speaks. "Creation."

His children, his wives, watch and listen intently. "Creation," he echoes, "to us was but a phantom of our own selves. Today that changes. Today our phantoms hold our future." There was a great cry of disbelief to Zeus' words. He was father of the gods and their king, but even one so great as he was subject to disapproval. "It is so, my eternal loves. My own Brother, that twisted ruler of Underworld, Hades, has planned to overthrow the peace of Olympus. And only our mortal shadows can save us."

Opposite the great king, Artemis speaks. "Let him come, Zeus my Father, and we can all watch as you send him, with one blow, back toward the darkness he eternally dwells." There was an agreement with Artemis' sentiments. The father revealed the error of such.

"Hades, my lowly Brother, does not do injury to me by any direct assault. Ultimately this is his plan, as it is known to myself and my aquatic Brother, Poseidon. But now, he does not and I will not strike my Brother down before he first does violence onto mine home of Olympus
  6. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC: Nikon
    Sparta

Nikon yawned and sat up in his camp bed. He felt around the ground beside him for his longbow. He grabbed it, and slid it towards the flap of his tent. He pulled on his boots, and crawled outside. He stretched, and got a good look at the sky. Clear skies, warm temperatures...perfect for hunting. He slid his quiver on his back. He pulled an arrow out of the quiver, and half nocked it on his bow.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nikon had been hunting for an hour, and was about to nail a deer, when a crow flew up, cawing at the top of its lungs. The deer bolted.
    "What's your problem?" Nikon loosed the nocked arrow at the bird, but it swerved and dodged the arrow. Nikon broke into a run, hoping to lose the bird. It followed him, cawing the entire way. In desperation, Nikon threw a piece of meat at it, trying to distract it. The bird looped, snapped up the meat, and continued circling. Nikon finally lost his temper.
    "IN THE NAME OF APOLLON, LEAVE ME ALONE!" The crow stopped cawing, and wheeled away. As it disappeared into the distance, Nikon heard it screech something...he made out "Hydrea."

Nikon turned and ran back to his tent. It wasn't a coincidence that the bird responded to the god's name, and even less of one that the bird had shouted a place, not to far from him. He thought he would have to cross a mountain range or two, and he knew he had to cross the Argolic Sea. He paused to take aim at a bird flying by, and was rewarded with a thump. He smiled, and went over to grab his breakfast.

TAG: None, All, Whoever
  7. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Leonidas

Sparta, Royal Palace

Leonidas sat facing his father and the councillors, the late morning sun reflecting off the burnished bronze of his sculpted breast breast plate. They were deep in conversation, discussing as they were the meaning of what he had just told them, they were right to be perturbed...for Leonidas was. It was not everyday that a warrior was subject to a vision let alone one from the great father Zeus himself, it was more worrying as the warrior who received this vision was the kings champion and eldest son.

Leonidas silently readjusted his helmet as it rested on his thigh, a stray dreadlock brushing his shoulder as it was freed by his movement. His father turned to him "We have decided my son..that you have been chosen by Zeus for a purpose, of which we dont know...but you must go to Delphi and see the oracle, she will tell you what the gods want of you". Leonidas stood silently, his clear strong gaze sweeping over the assembled council "I will do so father and i will not rest until the task the gods set me is complete". With this he turned and strode from the high arched marble chamber, his sandled footsteps echoing as he left the palace.

An hour later the the Kings champion was marching out of the main gates of sparta towards the enclave at Delphi, He nodded his armoured head to the people who called out to him as he passed, absently rehitching his hoplon over his shoulder as he walked. Leonidas moved through the countryside with the mile swallowing stride of a lifelong soldier, the young champion ignoring the heat of the sun as it shone down upon his armoured body from the cloudless sky. With luck the oracle would interpret his vision and give him the clues he needed to do Zeus's bidding, he continued through the wooded slopes of his homeland, his mind preoccupied by the fate that may await him.

TAG: GM, all
  8. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3

Nikon crept along in the grass. He had been following the warrior for some time. He had left tracks in the snow, no matter how careful he was being. Nikon stopped suddenly. Clouds flew on, and light shined on the plains. He saw the warrior stopped, and Nikon took this time to set up a small shrine, to pay his customary homage to Apollon, as well as pray that the person be friendly. He struck his flint and steel, and the small lean-to started smoking. He took a small ball of clay from his pocket, and stuck it on a small spit over the smoke. It wasn't much, but he hadn't yet been met with the wrath of Apollon with the simple ritual. He usually was in an environment where any large fanfare would get him killed, and he had always made it out of those places alive after a ritual similar to this one.

TAG: All, Apollon, Morkai as warrior
  9. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Wilderness

Leonidas looked up, for many miles he had felt eyes upon him but was content to keep walking as whoever it was had not attacked him yet then, as the smell of burning wood reached his nostrils, he quickly gazed around and he could just make out a small lean to in the distance. Pulling his hoplon from his back his hoisted his spear and walked towads the shelter, As Leonidas breasted the rise he saw a young man...probably a local hunter or farmer tending the small fire. Hard eyes stared out of his helmet as Leonidas scanned for any sign of an ambush, he walked forward, the sun glinting off the bronze of his armour and illuminating the Spartan Lambda that was embosed across his hoplon.

As he reached the hunter he grounded his spear butt in the hard soil and re-slung his hoplon over his shoulder "greetings" he said his voice sounding cold and distant coming from his helmet. "I am prince Leonidas of Sparta...am i to assume you are the one who has followed me this past league?" he finished as he inclined his head waiting for an answer.

TAG: Darth_Meerkat, GM
  10. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3

"You may assume what you will, a man's mind is his own. But I have indeed been following you. I am headed for Argos, and it is not often that I see an armored warrior from Sparta out on these plains. Usually, it's about fifty wearing nothing save for their instruments of war. My name is Nikon, servant of Apollon. Would you like to join in my homage ritual?"

TAG: Morkai
  11. oppaizombie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Timestamp: The day grows increasingly hotter as the sun reaches its zenith; it is now nearing 11 o'clock and the weather is clear, though clouds loom in the south and by their darkness, hint at a fleeting summer storm; they are still a good ways off and won't trouble Sparta for another hour or so, Corinthia for another two.

I will announce when the rain begins in a timestamp after or on (if it is me) the 17th post for Sparta; and on or after the 21st post for Corinthia.

Within the healthy green cover of a mastic shrub, a lone crow watched keenly as two champions met for the first time. It's ebon plumage fused with the shadows, so it feared no exposure- he feared no exposure, for the crow indeed was Apollo. Well, not Apollo himself, but of him; many of the animals of Hellas tended to be the gods as they travelled the realm incognito.

This day, Apollo's eyes shared those of the crow's for one purpose: to observe. He had been sent by Zeus to watch over the union of Leonides and Nikon. Though, he was also there to watch over his favoured mortal servant, too. So far things progressed favourably. Such events were watched with great interest from Mount Olympus.

Zeus ran his heavy hand through his ivory beard and brooded with gaiety, the glory two such warriors would find. He sat around another pool, this one misty like the other, but which beheld the two men as they spoke to one another. Arrayed around him were his godly children and wives. He spoke. "The union of these great soldiers took years to bear fruit, but it seems our hands in this business have succeeded. For now I decree we manipulate their fates no more. The will of men shall guide themselves during this time where we, their gods, are threatened. Apollo, free your feathered spy and let the two men enjoy the start of their fellowship unmolested by our prying eyes." To this Apollo agreed and he let his bird-friend free to pick at the dark red mastic fruit which was ripe and a welcome treat.

Nikon knows of Apollo's need during this trying time, and with a friend at his side all the difficulties that lie ahead may be better prepared for. Leonidas, having been given a great, yet cryptic message from Zeus, requires the aid of an oracle. The jounrey to Delphi is long and many dangers, especially in this time, await those whom venture forth. It would not be imprudent to find help. So it is benefitial to both if an agreement and partnership is found, rather than let harm fall upon them suddenly and in greater numbers than any one man could ever battle back.

Tag: Nikon/Darth_Meerkat and Leonidas/Morkai

Peiphonus
    Corinthain Southlands

The road south of Corinth was a dusty, barren line that cut a sinuous swath across the rocky hills and woods of corab and laurel. It was sparse of merchants and travellers. It was summer and traffic should be high, but the conflicts that had begun again between old rivals and even once-allies, had taken its toll and only the more intrepid of men dared leave their homeland. The man recently dubbed Creotides, son of Creon, was one such intrepid man.

He walked the road alone, trudging the heat in his sandled feet and his light tunic and belt. Behind him he idly tugged a rope rein that was tethered to a hearty black horse, a gift from Creon. It was war born and breed, but for now its role had been reduced to a simple pack animal. Several swords, bunched javelins, a spear, two shields and bundled amrour protected from dust and moisture, hung tightly around its haunch and secured to its hide saddle. The horse bore the load respectfully, so Pypho had no cause to begrudge the beast. Indeed, he kept his slow pace, for he was in no hurry, and thought it better not to overtire his companion.

As he neared a shady bend in the road, Pypho decided to rest a moment. The sun was unforgiving and both he and his horse could do with a few minutes away from its relentless rays. Propped agains
  12. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Sparta

Leonidas smiled grimly, this young peasant showed no deference whatsoever to the prince I either like him or im going to kill him thought the spartan wryly. He shook his head slowly "I do not begrudge great apollo his homage, but my allegance is to the all father Zeus". Saying that he knelt down and slid his helmet off, freeing the thick dreadlocks that fell around his face, he breathed in enjoying the feel of the breeze on his head. He then bowed his head in a silent prayer to Zeus, praying for his guidance and understanding in the trials ahead. This done he propped his spear against a log and sat across the fire from Nikon "Argos you say" Leonidas began "I must go to Delphi and consult the oracle...and a companion on the journey for at least part of the way would be welcome".

13. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3

"That sounds good. The Oracle could help me too. So, you have a way to get there quick?"

14. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Leonidas nodded his head in the affermative "im heading to the coast, there is a spartan Trireme meeting me in a cove i have used before to transport troops". He said "It will take us the greater part of the way, then it is a relatively small march to the shrine".

15. oppaizombie Jedi Knight

star 1
    As the Spartan spoke of a ship bethed in a cove, a scuffling of branches off to the north sent a lone crow flapping between the two warriors. The bird broke from the light forest and disappeared into the horizon with several abrasive caws echoing after it. While a rather commonplace occurence, the noise that caused the crow's flight soon began again and quickly grew into the soft clip-clopping of hooves against dry and rocky earth. Coming out from the depths of a verdant maquis, emerged a party of demihumans; ipotanes and satyrs armed with short bows and wooden spears.

By looking at the party it was clear the ipotanes were in charge. They held the spears and by their feral yapping intended to use them. The nearest ipotane held a spear above head and with a violent cut at the air gave the command to attack. Arrayed behind him the smaller satyrs nocked arrows to their bows and stood ready to release, while at his sides the fellow ipotanes charged forwards.

Ipotanes are approximately the size of humans, but they have been known to grow bigger. These creatures share several physical traits with a horse; mainly its ears and tail. Ipotanes have been seen both with the legs of horse and men. It seems about half the population of ipotanes are horse-legged while the other half retains their normal human legs.

Satyrs are demihumans that resmeble goats and appear in this story as they do in the traditional myths.

The party contains one ipotane leader, three ipotane spearmen and three satyr bowmen.

I am also going to recant the OOC policy; it was stupid. PMing makes it more tedious and it is easier to announce and discuss stuff here. Just try to always attach an OOC with an IC. Keep up the posting and hopefully we can attract more players.
  16. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Leonidas re-acted swiftly, donning his helm and lifting his spear he leapted infront of Nikon, his shield braced and spear ready. As the ipotane's charged Leonidas lifted his arm and with cool detachment reversed his grip and threw his spear at the foremost attackers chest, the heavy spear flew through the air thundering into the creatures chest knocking it from its feet and propelling it backwards to lie in a crumpled, bloody heap with six inches of spear protruding from its back. As soon as the spear left his hand Leonidas's sword whispered from its oiled sheath and he leapt to meet the onrushing attackers, using his hoplon to batter one of the attackers as he brought his silvered blade down towards the collar bone of another.

TAG: Darth_meerkat, GM
  17. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3

Nikon took full advantage of the cover given by the warrior, and nocked two arrows, using a trick developed after years of hunting, and shot them in quick sucession, leaving only the center archer. Nikon smirked, and ran forward to get a better angle on the final archer, hoping Leonidas would be able to handle his adversaries.

18. oppaizombie Jedi Knight

star 1
    The ipotane leader kicked the earth with his hooves and sprinted towards the Spartan. Already engaged with one of his fellows, the leader presumed to catch the man offguard and skewer him through the side. While the leader charges, the ipotane fighting the Spartan staggers from the blow to his collar, crashing his limp head against the man's helmet.

Tag: Leonidas/Morkai

His peers dead with an arrow each through the throat and eye, the only remaining satyr aims quickly towards the human archer. Holding the bow string tightly against beneath his chin, the creature lets loose the arrow towards the human's chest.

Tag: Nikon/Darth_Meerkat
  19. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3

Nikon saw the arrow, and knew he couldn't evade it fully. He dove left, and felt the arrow pierce his arm. He looked over and saw one of the ipotanes charging Leonidas. Nikon yelled a qucik warning.

"Behind you! He's charging!" Nikon wasn't a swordsmen, but he saw two ways that Leonidas could stop both foes. One of the ipotanes head-butted him, and Nikon flinched, and turned his attention back to the remaining archer. He saw that it was to close for him to shoot it. He had one chance...he pulled an arrow out of his quiver, made to nock it, then charged forward and attempted to shove the arrow into the satyr's neck, his target the bulging vein he saw there.

TAG: All
  20. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Leonidas rode the blow from the dying ipotane, his vision blurring for a second then, reversing his blade after the downward stroke he brought it up diagonally across the creatures chest, the force of the blow hurling the creature way from him in a spray of blood and shattered ribs. He could sense the leader moving in and heard Nikon's warning, at the last possible instant he pivoted on his heel bringing his shield across to catch the darting spear. he caught it with the bronze edge of his shield and drove it downward as he went to one knee, stuck between the shield and the earth the spear shattered below the head. Leonidas, in a single cat-like movement whirled around, bringing his sword around in a glittering deadly arch. The Ipotane leaders eyes opened in shock as the blade whistled through the air with blinding speed to catch him just above his collar bone. His expression didnt change as his head bounced and rolled across the ground to lay against the feet of the last archer.

TAG: GM, Darth_Meerkat
  21. oppaizombie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Abreast a shimmering pool, beshroud both by mist and ripples, the principal gods observed as two champions bonded through the fellowship of combat. It was as the gods deigned; Zeus above them all. "From our lofty observation we find, my eternal loves, that warborn peerage is unconqourable by temptation. These two heralds of our wisdom and need shall not displease us."

The last satyr blundered with its arrow the moment the ipotane leader's head bounded off from its shoulders and tumbled about the ground. Leaderless and not at all inspired to fight, the creature hoofed it back through the thicket of brush and shrubbery. Its trail discerned by the racket it made recklessly through the woods and down the rocky slope. The yapping of its bestial heritage echoing far round the countryside.

The ambush had been won.

22. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Leonidas knelt at the side of the headless leader and slowly cleaned his sword on its fur, then he rose and sheathed his blade and, tore his spear from the chest of the first creature he had killed. As he cleaned its tip he spoke "Now what do you think they wanted".

TAG: Nikon, GM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.