main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ScaPaCamem, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Background

[from the Trials of St. Alessia]

Akatosh, the great god of time, made a covenant with Alessia in those days so long ago. He gathered the tangled skeins of Oblivion and the dark princes of Oblivion who ruled the land of Tamriel with steel, and knit them fast with the bloody sinews of his Heart, and gave them to Alessia, saying, 'This shall be my token to you, that so long as your blood and oath hold true, yet so shall my blood and oath be true to you. This token shall be the Amulet of Kings, and the Covenant shall be made between us, for I am the King of Spirits, and you are the Queen of Mortals. As you shall stand witness for all Mortal Flesh, so shall I stand witness for all Immortal Spirits.'

And Akatosh drew from his breast a burning handful of his Heart's blood, and he gave it into Alessia's hand, saying, 'This shall also be a token to you of our joined blood and pledged faith. So long as you and your descendants shall wear the Amulet of Kings, then shall this dragonfire burn -- an eternal flame -- as a sign to all men and gods of our faithfulness. So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Heart's blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.

So long as the Blood of the Dragon runs strong in her rulers, the glory of the Empire shall extend in unbroken years. But should the dragonfires fail, and should no heir of our joined blood wear the Amulet of Kings, then shall the Empire descend into darkness, and the Demon Lords of Misrule, the Daedric princes shall govern the land.'

[u][i][b]Story:[/b][/i][/u]

For many centuries the line of St.Alessia, now known as the Septims, has ruled the Empire of Tamriel. Now in the closing days of the Third Era the dragonfires will finally fail. Emperor Uriel Septim has been killed and the Amulet has been stolen by The Mythic Dawn, a cult dedicated to the Daedric Prince of Destruction Mehrunes Dagon, and no heir remains. Now the gates of Oblivion have begun to open and Daedric creatures and Lords have begun to pour out and cause chaos. The trade city of Kvatch has been completely destroyed by a siege machine which came out of a gate. However, there is hope. A hero named Wariel Modius somehow closed the gate and almost single-handely killed the remaining Daedra. It is unknown to the republic why he actually came to Kvatch and why this machine was unleashed against this small city.

Unknown to the public is that this hero was sent by the Blades, protectors of the Emperor, to bring back the illegitmate son of Uriel Septim to the Blade Fortress of Cloud Ruler Temple.

Somehow the Amulet was stolen from the grandmaster of the Blades Jauffre after the Mythic Dawn attacked his small Priory outside another trade city, Chorrol.

Now gates are opening everywhere and if the Dragonfires are not relit, the Empire will be destroyed and all of it inhabitants will be killed. The leadership of the Empire is now lying on the Elder Council and High Chancellor Ocato. How will your character face this challenge?

[u][i][b]Point of the Game[/b][/i][/u]

You play a citizen of the Imperial Province, Cyrodiil. It is your job how the story will go, it is not determined by the game. You choose your role in society, and deicde how you will play a role in this war. The guilds below will have quests which I will give.

First you will choose your:

[i][b]Race:[/b][/i]:

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_imperial.htm]Imperial[/link]

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_nord.htm]Nord[/link]

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_redguard.htm]Redguard[/link]

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_breton.htm]Breton[/link]

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_darkelf.htm]Dark Elf[/link]

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_khajiit.htm]Khajiit[/link]

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_highelf.htm]High Elf[/link]

[link=http://www.elderscrolls.com/codex/races_woodelf.htm]Wood Elf[/link]

[link=http://www.elders

2. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    My Character Sheets:
    Name: Wariel Modius
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Knight
    Birthsign: The Warrior
    Occupation/Posistion: Hero of Kvatch
    Chief God (if any): Talos
    Personality
    ---Traits: Very serious and compassionate
    ---Dislikes: The Mythic Dawn, Evil, treachery
    ---Habits: N/A
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Tan
    ---Hair Color/Style: Dark Brown, Long-Ponytail
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing/Equipment: Wears a set of Ebony Armor.
    Weapon(s): Two handed steel sword. Steel Bow.
    Biography: Wariel was born in the city of Bruma to a father who was a soldier. He grew up learning to fight. At the age of 28 he was a very established warrior of Tamriel, who fought in the Arena, and was also a member of the fighters guild.

He gained the attention of the Emperor right before he died. The Emperor threw Wariel in jail knowing he would have to pass through his cell right before his death. Uriel was given these visions by the gods.

Right before he died the Emperor gave the Amulet of Kings to Wariel and told him to take it to Jauffre, and so began his adventure.

Name: High Chancellor Ocato
    Race: High-Elf
    Class: Mage
    Birthsign: The Atronach
    Occupation/Posistion: High Chancellor of the Elder Council
    Chief God (if any): Julianos
    Personality
    ---Traits: Very stern.
    ---Dislikes: Any mention that he is failing at his posistion
    ---Habits: Tapping his staff
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color/Style: Blonde hair tied up in windbraids
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing/Equipment: A purple robe with gold trimming.
    Weapon(s): Staff with the power of Fire and Shock.
    Biography: High Chancellor Ocato came from Summerset Isle, land of the High-Elves where he ruled as king. He was asked to serve as High Chancellor by the Emperor.

Many people say he has to much power, while others say he is the greatest Chancellor of all time.

During this time of chaos his ability will surely be tested.

***If nobody plays any of the guild leaders I will take on those roles, but will not post a character sheet. This includes Jauffre leader of the Blades.***

I will post my character sheets shortly

3. Canadian-Sith

Canadian-Sith Jedi Youngling star 4

May 25, 2006
    I just bought this game for the 360, i'll try this out.

4. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006
    --GM APPROVED --

Name : The Mysterious Grey Fox
    Race: Fox
    Class: Acrobat
    Birthsign: Warrior
    Occupation/Posistion: Theif Guild Master
    Chief God (if any): Talos : God of War and Goverance
    Personality
    ---Traits: Friendly, Good Natured
    ---Dislikes: Traitors, imperials
    ---Habits: Stealing and Acrobatics
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: White
    ---Hair Color/Style: Ruffled
    ---Eye Color: blue
    ---Clothing/Equipment: theives knife, paw, leg and chest plating
    Weapon(s): scimitar
    Biography: The Grey fox is the leader of the theives guild, an organization that steals from the rich imperials. It is a very well paying job. Fox was born and raised to be friends with everyone, trust no one.

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Character Sheet:

Name: Quick-Tounge (AKA Tragam, Tounge-Flicker, Errag)
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Agent
    Birthsign: The Theif
    Occupation/Posistion: Imperial Spy
    Chief God (if any): None
    Personality
    ---Traits: Charming, serious
    ---Dislikes: Losing, being Identified
    ---Habits: Tapping claws on tables, Tounge Flicking
    Appearance
    ---Scale Color: Dark Green - Grey
    ---Hair Color/Style: None
    ---Eye Color: Yellow
    ---Clothing/Equipment: Leather Vest, Cotton Pants, Master Lockpick (x2)
    Weapon(s): Ebony Bow, Ebony Arrows, Glass Dagger
    Biography:

Like his race, little is know of Quick-Tounge before he began working for the Empire. It is said that he worked as a petty theif, others say that he stole from the Emperors personal treasury, earning himself a life of service of the Emperor. But, all that is know is that 10 years ago, the Empire became alot more knowledgeable about the on-goings of criminals, and enemy factions in the Empire. As time went on, they seemed to know more and more. People claimed that the Empire had a whole legion of spies, people were close. It wasn't quite a Legion. Infact, far from it.
    It was a group of five, lead by a Khajiit whose name none of the others never knew. After he was compromised, and eventually killed, Quick-Tounge took up his possition as leader. For the past 3 years, Quick-Tounge has been a successful leader of the Emperors spies.
    Recently, Quick-Tounge was sent on the most challenging mission any of the spies has ever had to encounter...and thus far been cut off from his contacts in the Empire and unable to make any reports. Word through the Emperor's Spy Agency is that he is dead...

Skilled in Illusionary Magik, Unarmed combat, Arobics, among other things, Quick-Tounge is desperate to make contact with the Emperor's Spies, and most importantly complete his mission...

6. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006
    So, when are we starting this?

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    When we have more players.

Please keep the chatter to a minimum. Thanks.

8. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    Yea, this is a pretty complex game. I will let you know when we are to start.

9. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    YAY! GM Approved

Name: Shea
    Race: Imperial
    Birthsign: The Thief
    Occupation/Posistion: no particular one
    Chief God: Kynareth
    Personality
    ---Traits: Good natured, loyal
    ---Dislikes: liars
    ---Habits: bites lower lip when uncomfortable
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: pale
    ---Hair Color/Style: black and long
    ---Eye Color: ice blue
    ---Clothing/Equipment: Brown leather boots and vest over green trousers and long sleeved tunic. Brown hooded traveling cloak. Belt with bag attached round waist.
    Weapon(s): Oak bow and arrows. Dagger in sheath on belt
    Biography: Shea's mother was a healer and her father a thief master. Her mother wanted Shea to learn spellcraft and so sent her to the Mages Guild. However she was turned out when she was framed for a theft and nobody believed her denial due to her father's former position. She was then trained byt hr father in combat and thievery. Now Shea works hard hiring her skills out, but has a level of moral standards on the matter of who she works for.

10. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    Name: Nagi Grok
    Race: Wood Elf
    Birthsign: The Shadow
    Occupation/Posistion: The Blades
    Chief God (if any): Julianos
    Personality
    ---Traits: sneaky and intelligent
    ---Dislikes: being watched
    ---Habits: Nagi bites her lip when she in concentrating on something or someone.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: a light tan
    ---Hair Color/Style: long straight brown hair
    ---Eye Color: light brown, almost yellow
    ---Clothing/Equipment: Nagi wears plain clothing that is slightly darker than her skin. She wears a plain, sleeveless shirt and a pair of pants in the same color. When the weather is colder, she wears a long sleeved jacket over her regular shirt. She has a pouch made of an animal skin that she wears like a sash with the pouch sitting at waist level for holding anything she desires to keep on her. She also has a quiver made of the same animal skin to hold her arrows.
    Weapon(s): She carries a bow as well as a small dagger.
    Biography: Nagi was born in Valenwood West of Elden Root. She was raised by Wood Elves and is very much at one with nature like the rest of her race. She ventured farther into the rest of the world than they did. In one of her travels she ended up becoming one of the Blades as a body guard to the Emporer. She began to miss her home in Valenwood and the Emporer granted her leave on the condition she monitor the goings on in Valenwood and report anything unusual to the Emperor.

11. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006
    OOC : It's been a few days and no one has posted, when are we going to start?

12. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: I am working on the opening post, trying to figure out a way to conform to the limited amount of players...

13. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006
    OOC : Is this still happeneing?

14. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: Canadian_Sith, if you post this question one more time you will not be allowed to play. Be patient, I am still working on an opening post, and waiting for possibly some more players. I have a life outside of RPG to...

15. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006
    OOC : Very well, Btw, Oblivion is an awesome game. I just got started playing 2 days ago and i'm loving it. =D=

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: Hey, you guys remind me of that bit in Shrek 2:

Canadian-Sith: Have we started yet?
    ScaPaCamem: No
    ScaPaCamem: No
    ScaPaCamem: No!
    ScaPaCamem: No!!
    Canadian-Sith: Have we Started yet?
    ScaPacamem: Yes
    Canadian-Sith: Really?
    ScapaManem: NO!!!!!

[image=http://www.secret-obsession.com/caps/albums/shrek2/normal_shrek2-076.jpg]

17. Canadian-Sith

May 25, 2006
    OOC : It's been 5 days ... Would you like me to come up with an intro?

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: Canadian-Sith, have you learnt NOTHING from my parody?

19. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: CanadianSith, I am very busy. I am sorry I do not have all the free time in the world like you. See, older people have RESPONSIBILITIES...and since I have a SW rpg I am trying to concentrate on, this one is going to be locked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.