main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Elevator Thread: 1 person gets out alive

Discussion in 'Community' started by Coruscant, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
  2. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011

I'm long past caring about this, and I don't know if this was intentional, but I love the idea of giving ASO a glass bottom....

3. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    It's a (almost literally) knife fight in an elevator, but Frieda prevails! Dani's corpse says "sup" to the biohazard pond at the bottom of the shaft and Frieda returns to the Lobby.

Now introducing our Final Three:

TahiriVeilaSolo69
    tom
    Healer_Leona

And all three are now stuck in a museum elevator meant for moving priceless works of art, for 72 hours! Which two will emerge alive?!

4. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    As part of an overly elaborate heist, art thieves take the opportunity to exploit the distraction caused by the deathmatch. They set off the alarm. The police arrive and happen upon the deathmatch participants. Deathmatches being illegal, the police arrest everyone and no one wins

5. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    i claimed many many pages ago (not gonna dig up the post but someone else is free to) that tom would have a good chance of winning by sheer it-girlness alone. i stick by this observation and vote accordingly

6. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    I love you both but I would still win because, fatness. I would get so hungry and then I would murder your and eat your corpses.

dp4m likes this.
  7. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Tom doesn't stand a chance, so it's Eden vs Frieda... and I think Eden would pummel Frieda.

8. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Seconding Guy's scenario.

9. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i like guy's scenario too, but at some point someone's teenage daughter needs to get kidnapped.

10. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
  11. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    The Even scenario

12. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    First part of Even's idea, but then it would be Tom and his Angels who thwart the art heist, capture the would-be thieves and become heroes. All winners.

TahiriVeilaSolo69, Juliet316 and tom like this.
  13. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Eden and Frieda telepathically communicate with each other with a simple glance, then they claw tom to shreds. His mangled body falls gracefully down the shaft, before settling into the pond of blood and bits with a rhythmic series of splashes.

EDEN AND FRIEDA ARE OUR FINAL TWO!!!!

TahiriVeilaSolo69 and Healer_Leona, in the broken down elevator with a flickering fluorescent ceiling light, for 48 hours.

WHO HAS GOT THIS?!

14. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Is it possible for both of 'em to lose?

15. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
  16. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    I love you Frieda. But flickering lights, no anxiety meds for 48 hours and cramped elevator? I would snap and then snap your neck, cut you open and wear you like last year's Versace while nibbling on your ribs with Carolina BBQ sauce.

Sith-Lord-Gunray, dp4m and Coruscant like this.
  17. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Coruscant Good, 'cause that's what would occur... to have made it this far, you've got to be vicious anyway, but these two are among the most vicious (it seems) among us, so there's no logical conclusion other than a complete wipe out; how that happens really doesn't matter.

18. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    My god, Eden's post was #666 in this thread.

19. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
  20. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    The ritual now complete, dread Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young, pierces the barrier between this dimension and her own, ushering in a thousand thousand years of darkness. The world is consumed in a bloodlust fueled orgy of death and destruction, which further amplifies her powers. Once all has been destroyed, the souls of the many dead from across the centuries are brought back to repeat the cycle. Again, and again, and again, with no end, an unceasing loop chronicling the rise of man, the birth of bloody elevator gladiatorial combat, and final destruction at the hands of the dread old one. It is a grim mockery against the cosmic ballet itself, and as a cruel reward for his hand in the process, Cor is forced to bear the memories of each cycle, of countless worlds dying again and again and again, until at last his gibbering insanity forces him to be confined in all of his lifetimes to an asylum. Behind the layers of madness his eyes reveal a single shape: an elevator, drenched in blood.

It begins again.

It was always already beginning again.

tom, Ender Sai and Adam of Nuchtern like this.
  21. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    You would kill me Eden, but I'd come back as a ghost and drive you to join me in hell where we'd have te bestest time evah!

TahiriVeilaSolo69 likes this.
  22. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  23. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    That gets my vote.

24. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
  25. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    And the Winner of the Elevator Deathmatch Tournament is.... Eden!!!!

Congratulations!

You get.... uh.... what do you get... like, stuff. That stuff. Over there. Enjoy!

Thanks for participating, everyone.