main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    He's never met her in this story, thats what it says in the summary.

And when I read the metal bikini, I almost fell out of my chair. Somewhere deep down inside, I think you did that just for me, right? ;)

See, I told all of you how cool Sidious was! Padme in a bikini! OMG [face_love]

Thanks alot, now I need a shower... a very cold shower.

2. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    I didn't read the summary!! I wanted to be a little shocked!! :eek:

3. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Padme in the gold bikini??!! Something tells me even Vader will appreciate that!!:p You no doubt gave all the guys a big smile with that image!!!now how 'bout putting Vader in something sexy for us girls...=P~

I can't wait to see how Vader and Padme react to each other....I get the feeling they will be attracted to each other physically but of course fight it!

Most anxious for more...thanks for the PM!

4. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    That's really interesting. I thought she would be his wife not a slve, but so it's more interesting!
    Great Story!!:D

5. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    She'll hate him at first sight and because of this he'll fall head over heels in love:D .

6. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    A metal bikini is better then wrapping paper or a bow! Man, Sidious seriously loves his job, doesn't he. The real question though is which gift will Vader like best: Padme in a metal bikini or his Super Star Destroyer? Hmmm...hard choice. Thanks for telling me about the update because I Love this story, it is so much fun!

7. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    SO much fun! Poor Padme. I'm so curious about Vader's reaction now. Ohhhhh I'm enjoying it so much!

8. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Jazz_Skywalker: Thanks, more coming soon.

ilymeforever: Is he evil? You'll have to wait and see.

Ladynaye: Yes, the bikini is like Leia's from ROTJ, and like darksideyesplease said, Vader's without the suit and has never met Padme before in this story. Actually, I decided that a little later on I will write a brief version of his backstory because I think the character development will be useful later on. So that might make things clearer. As for the summary, you can read it now, because everything in it has already happened. I try to make sure I don't give too much away in my summaries, so its safe to read.

darksideyesplease: I knew you would like chapter 3. ;)

ANAKINSBABY: Yes, I think lots of people besides Vader will appreciate it. As for Vader in something sexy, that depends on what direction this story takes, and that isn't coming up in the near future. I will make this comment though, Jedi wear too many clothes. ;)

Callmesweet16: Thanks for reading.

HandmaidenVeme: You think so? :)

Pokey: Well at least the Star Destroyer does not argue with him.

Lieutenant_Jaina: Vader's reaction is coming soon, and it might surprise some people. Thanks for reading!

Next post should come tomorrow. Here's a sneak peek:

Padmé?s eyes narrowed at this as she answered in a haughty voice, ?You may call me Senator Padmé Amidala.?

Vader smirked at her. ?Well, milady.? He said stressing every syllable of the courtesy title. ?I do not believe you are a Senator anymore, so I will call you Padmé.? As an after thought, he added, ?Get used to it.?

9. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    WOW!!!!!

Padme in a metal bikini!!!! (passes out)

(wakes up after an hour)

I can't wait for more. ;)

10. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: Hope you are fully recovered from the last chapter, because here is the next. :)

Here is the Current PM List: (If you want to be on it (or taken off), let me know.)
    darksideyesplease
    HandmaidenVeme
    Anakin_Heartbreaker
    Pokey
    ANAKINSBABY
    Amidala66
    Jazz_Skywalker
    LukeSkywalker_2001
    ilymeforever

Chapter 4: The Slave Unleashed

The four bearers placed the metal plank holding Padmé down on the floor at Vader?s feet. Vader stared down at his gift who was now glaring at him. The room fell silent as the crowd of people watched the slave and master gaze at one another. Soon the crowd averted their eyes from Padmé, and watched Vader instead. For many of them, Senator Amidala used to command a great deal of respect, but now that she was a common slave she was not worth their time. It would be improper and detrimental to their status in Imperial society if they consorted with her now.

Vader continued to stare down at his gift for another minute, showing no emotion to the angry woman before him. He broke the silence of the room when he addressed her bearers. ?Take her to my quarters, I will deal with her later.?

?As you wish, my lord,? the bearers replied in unison.

As the bearers carried Padmé out of the Senate chamber to Vader?s Coruscant apartment, Vader turned towards his master and knelt on the ground. ?Thank you my master, I am deeply honored by your gift.?

?You are welcome, my apprentice. Now, go see to your gift, I will adjourn this celebration.?

?As you wish, my master.?

Sidious smiled as he watched his apprentice leave the celebration. Everything had been perfect this evening. As a lowly slave girl, Amidala no longer commanded any power. Subjects of the Empire would look at her in disgust, and the rebels would not use her as a uniting point. The rebels used to rally around her due to the power she yielded, but the Emperor has stripped her of that, and he was thrilled. Additionally, by not killing her and allowing her to live, he had prevented her from becoming a martyr. This act will ensure that she cannot strengthen the irritating rebellion. Sidious smiled again, a gleam in his eye, knowing that the high media presence will ensure that everyone in the galaxy witnessed Amidala?s demotion.

However, the thing that made Sidious most happy was that she was no longer his problem. His apprentice is off planet most of the time on missions for the Empire, missions that she will now attend. Sidious will hardly have to see Amidala ever again. Everything was perfect.

Sidious graciously thanked all of his guests for coming to the celebration, and took his leave to continue his private celebration over his victory with Amidala. Perhaps he should not have burdened his apprentice with that insufferable woman, but in the long run Sidious believed his decision was for the best interests of maintaining power in his Empire. Besides, his apprentice will probably enjoy being the master of a slave.

Darth Vader left the Emperor?s party confused. Why would his master think he would want a slave, given his past? Vader might be a Sith Lord, but he did not promote or encourage slavery, given he himself had spent ten years of his life as a slave. His master should have understood this; after all it was he who had rescued him 13 years ago from that pitiful existence. Vader sighed. Perhaps meditation would help explain his master?s motives, but before then, he had to go deal with his gift.

Darth Vader had a very lavish apartment, for someone who was barely on the planet for any length of time. He had a large penthouse on the top of the Senate apartments. Being the only resident on the top floor, Vader could have some privacy away from the eyes of the Senators below him. His master had given the apartment to Vader shortly after the Republic was disbanded and the Empire was created. Vader was pleased with the gift, but knew that his master had ulterior motives. With Vader?s presence in the building, Si

11. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Well he certainly is being rather nice for the MOMENT.

He is Darth Vader afterall, so he has to go all nuts soon, I just know it! Put some sand in his britches, and HE HATES IT!

12. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    Can I get PM too please???[face_praying]

13. Ladynaye

May 24, 2005
    Padme should be grateful that Vader is being nice to her. He can relate to what it is like to be a slave. Padme should just go with the flow.

Add me to your PM list please [face_batting]

14. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Vader paused to give Padmé an opportunity to take everything in. ?So, here is how things are going to be. While on Coruscant, you will have your own room in these apartments. You will not be allowed to leave the apartment, but you can do what you please while here. If you need something, just ask and I will decide if you can or cannot have it.?

While it's going to really stink for Padme to be a slave, it doesn't sound like it will be so bad... if she doesn't misbehave or get Vader angry with her.

It will certainly be hilarious what happens when they have to live together on the ship! I'll bet Padme ticks him off within five minutes!

Please keep me on your PM list!

uppies!

jazz

15. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Vader is being pretty sweet to her....for now. I get the feeling she's going to drive him up the wall though. I mean this Padme and she will not take to being a slave easily..at all really! And Vader may be sympathetic now but he is a sith lord! I expect we'll see some fireworks soon and not the good kind:p
    I'm still hoping this plan backfires big time on the emperor[face_devil]

Thanks for the PM! Can't wait for more!

16. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I hope you did well on your final.:)

I, too, thought that you were going to make Padme his wife but the slave route has much more potential.

Since you put Padme in a bikini, how about something hot for Vader too? I figured that I would ask. I know that he is an unmasked Vader so that is a start but a scantily clad Vader would be cool. It could provide the spark between Padme and Vader.

This is seriously going to backfire on Palpy!
    Keep the pm's coming.

17. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Well I believe that the emperor just signed his fall down with that Gift... I hope so...!!

Shakes head* how can they let that monster do that to a Senator... shes not a slave, what a bunsh of cowards...!!

So Anakin is not that that bad... he looks out for others.. intersting..!!!

Great new part cant wait to read more...!!!

Mary

18. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes, we need a scantily clad Vader! How about Vader in nothing but a towel:D !!! Padme could walk in on him while he's coming out of the shower ...*stops typing and stares off into space[face_blush] *

Well, with them living together I have a feeling there's going to be fireworks (good and bad). I also think that eventually Padme will start to become a good influence for Vader. Which of course will make Palpatine very angry.

Great post, thanks for the PM!!!!

19. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Great posts! So....now we know that Palpatine has no intention of being a matchmaker....no desirse of Vader falling in love with Padmé, or of hope for children for them...

I hope Palpy stays that way. He obviously assumes Padmé is a bother...annoying, and that because he can't stand her, he assumes Vader won't either.

Even though Vader is evil and is a Sith, he is still treating Padmé as a gentleman would...with dignity and respect.

I had to wonder about how Vader would react to the idea of having a slave...given his past. I like how you made Vader have his decision...that she wouldn't exaclty be a slave, but that she would be confined to her own room, in private.

She's still not free, but she isn't exactly treated as slave scum either

very good....can't wait for more!

20. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    This story is great! Could you please add me to your PM list?

21. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    darksideyesplease: Give Vader a moment. He just met Padme, and she has not done anything to annoy him yet.

callmessweet16: You are added to the PM list. :)

Ladynaye: Padme will never go with the flow. It's not in her character. :) I added you to the PM list as well.

Jazz_Skywalker: She may tick him off before they get on the ship. ;)

ANAKINSBABY: Vader has no idea who he is dealing with! [face_laugh]

Amidala66: Scantily clad Vader? I'll have to think about it. ;)

ilymeforever: Yes, they are cowards, but the Emperor would have them killed if they went against him. So they are limited in what they can do (if they wanted to).

HandmaidenVeme: *stares into space dreamily* at the towel idea! :D I know you all want a scantily clad Vader, but it does not fit in the story yet. Give it some time.

LukeSkywalker_2001: Well, Vader is nice.... For now. ;)

LORDVIGILANCE: Thanks, I added you to the PM list.

Ok guys, I am going on vacation on Thursday for 5 days, but I will have the next chapter up before then. So expect it sometime soon. Here is the updated PM list:

darksideyesplease
    HandmaidenVeme
    Anakin_Heartbreaker
    Pokey
    ANAKINSBABY
    Amidala66
    Jazz_Skywalker
    LukeSkywalker_2001
    ilymeforever
    callmesweet16
    Ladynaye
    Mikala-n-Isaaka
    LORDVIGILANCE

22. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Sorry for the late reply.

Well that was interesting. I mean I can understand where Vader is coming from, but he was unusally very nice. Poor Padme, she's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Can't wait to see where you are going with this! :)

23. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: Well, lets see if Vader stays nice. ;)

Ok guys, something has come up and I will be very busy tomorrow, and then I will be on vacation the next day with no access to my computer. So I am posting Chapter 5 now. I'll post again when I return.

Chapter 5: The Name Game

Padmé took a seat in a chair in her new room, and mulled over everything Darth Vader had told her. Unfortunately, he was right. She had nowhere to go, she had to stay with him. She hated the prospect of living with a Sith Lord, but at least he was not treating her like a slave. Of course, this puzzled her as well. As far as she knew, Sith Lords were evil, and slavery did not bother them. It was odd, that Vader had released her of that task. Padmé sighed as she tried to figure out this puzzle. She temporarily gave up when nothing came to her. However, she knew she would be spending a lot of time with Vader, so perhaps she would learn more about him soon.

After securing Padmé?s door, Vader strode to his comm. unit, to order some clothes for her from a local boutique. She may have looked nice in her bikini, but it was not practical, and he figured it was uncomfortable. Besides, if she was seen in that on his ship, it would only distract his crew. She needed something less revealing.

It was late in the evening, and all the stores on Coruscant were closed for the night. However, Vader was able to pull rank to get one to open just for him. He ordered two full wardrobes for Padmé, one to be delivered to his apartment, and the other to his ship. He did not want to be hauling luggage back and forth between his two homes, and this seemed like the best solution.

It would take a couple hours for the clothes to be delivered. In the mean time, Vader decided he would get some sleep since he had been awake most of the day. He smiled to himself at his thought that he would need all the rest he could get, since in a few hours, he would be dealing with his new companion.

Padmé examined her knew home. As far as she could tell, the room layout was the same as Vader?s. There was a large bed along one wall. The doorway was opposite to the bed. To the right of the door was a small table and a chair that she had sat at earlier. Along the right hand wall, was a closet, which would hold the clothes Vader said he would be getting her. There was no other furniture in the room, and Padmé wondered why Vader kept his rooms fairly empty. Another thing she could investigate later.

On the left hand side of her room, a door led to a small fresher. Having nothing else to do at the moment, Padmé decided to have a look at her reflection in the mirror in there. As she gazed at herself, Padmé slowly pulled her hair out of its tight bun and braid, to let it hang loose. As she worked on her hair, her mind mulled over the sudden change her life had taken, one more time.

A few hours ago, she had been Senator Padmé Amidala of the Naboo. She was a supporter of the Republic and a defender of liberty. Now she was only a lowly slave. Or was she? As Padmé gazed at herself in the mirror, she knew she had not changed since her demotion. She still had a strong desire to bring the Republic back, even if her ability to do anything had diminished. The Emperor had taken her title away, but not her resolve to fight against him. As she continued to gaze into the mirror, Padmé made a silent vow to herself to use her new position to aid the rebellion and her friends in restoring the Republic. The Emperor could not stop her, and she swore that he would rue the day he crossed her.

With that final thought, Padmé decided to take a quick shower. She knew that Vader had locked her door, but she did not know when he would come to release her. Removing her slave outfit, she quickly washed herself. However, since she did not have any other clothes at the moment, she was forced to redress herself in the slave outfit again. After she was dressed with her hair dried and combed, she had nothing else

24. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    I like Vader's no nonsense attitude, but Padme is cracking me up with her comebacks! =D=

She's really being a smart arse, and I love it. Vader is going to realize really quick she isn't going to take his robo commands like his officers do.

Great update, I wonder if Vader will question the Emperor about the welts.

25. Ladynaye

May 24, 2005
    HAHA Padme!! Well, for being a bad girl, she can stay locked up in her room!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.