main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ?There is no escape. You know what you must do. Join me, or she dies.? Sidious paused and as he continued he emphasized every word, ?My young apprentice.?

I had hoped that this wouldn't happen, but...

Oh, Anakin knows what he has to do. He has to go find Sidious and beat the crap out of him.

uppies!

jazz

2. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    This is getting very interesting.Hope the rebels can help anakin out!!!!!!!!!!great post=D=

3. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    I hope he can save her at the right on time!!!!

Great Post!!=D=

4. anakin_cris

anakin_cris Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    WONDERFUL POST, =D=
    PLEASE UPDATE SOON< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

5. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    That OLD ROTTING CORPSE!! :mad:

Its on now!! You do not mess with Vader's woman!!

6. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    It's interesting how Sidious poisoned the entire crew of the Executor despite their having no comprehension of Vader's turning. I guess it shows just how devious Sidious is. I hope Anakin can rescue Padme before something terrible befalls upon her. [face_praying]

7. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Another Cliffie, eh? o_O [face_devil] Why do I get the feeling this story's gonna be the death of me supsense wise? Hmm?

Why that no good despot...:mad: [face_frustrated] :mad: I don't care if he explodes, he deserves this--

**WACKS PALPY WITH HER CRUTCHES HARD**

Hurry Ani![face_worried] I just hope the rebels have something really fast transportation wise.

=D= =D=

8. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    *sighs* I knew it.. I knew it... it was to good to be true... but now he might get help.. right?, I mean the jedi´s cant leave him alone in this... ohh my... for some reason this sounds like what Luke in TROTJ.. when he went to face the emperor.. i dont know why.. maybe because the alliance is ready to attack..

Great new part.. cant really wait for more..

Mary

9. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Again with the cliff! Argghh! I think that Anakin is going to enlist a little Jedi help with this issue with Sidious!! Thanks again for the PM!

10. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope Anakin will be able to save Padme without turning to the Dark Side.

11. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I knew something bad was going to happen, i just knew it.

Please let Anakin get to Padme. Please!!!!!!!!!!

12. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    I knew that it wasn't Anakin and I had so hoped that it was!! Please don't keep us in suspense for too long. You leave us with one cliffie and then another one, but hey, it keeps me coming back for more. Thanks for the pm, great post, and please post soon!!![face_praying]

13. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Excellent post!!!

I don't mind the cliffie because I know that Anakin is going to kick his butt all over the place. RIGHT????

It was cruel that Sidious killed the entire crew but then again, Sidious didn't get to be the Emperor by being nice.[face_devil]

Thanks for posting so soon. I really enjoyed this.

14. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    ahhh the dixon gas.....ill chucked at sidous's comment....please come back ....i want to know what happens next...and i like the relationship between anakin and r2-d2;;;like a band of brothers..

15. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    All I can do is shake my head in disbelief. This vile creature has gone too far! He murdered Anakin's entire crew and partially destroyed the droids just to get his point across and now he has Padme. Atleast Anakin is no longer blind to the nature of his previous Master. I hope the Rebels are willing to help out, especially a certain Jedi...;)

Great update!!!!!

This last update seems to have upset Darksideyesplease. I hope he's okay!

16. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    Great two posts! Sorry I haven't had time to read recently! I hope Padme's safe. Great work, as always!

17. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh i knew it was too good to be true...Anakin save her!...darn!, i was looking forward to some mush!

Thaks for the PM![face_peace]

*Wonders off sighing*...*sigh*:rolleyes: (closest i could get)

Cheers_Cazza@};-

18. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    I got curious enough to take a peek at this. Looks really interesting. Will come back later to read.

Edit: Just got caught up. I like this a lot. Of course we knew it was Palpy behind the door but killing the whole crew on the Executor? That's pretty sick. I wonder how will Anakin find them? Post soon!;o)

bran
    _ThatJediScum_

19. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Man, Palpy just sucks, doesn't he.

20. Darth_Polemic

Darth_Polemic Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    Ouch. Poor padme. Padme should have been a force sensitive, and then she would have sensed the darkness on the other side of the door and maybe try to get away.

21. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    AP4EVER: Rebel help may come. Depends on who he talks to.

darksideyesplease: :eek: Did you just say a word against Sidious? :eek:

Jazz_Skywalker: Sorry, had to happen.

naadi: We'll see what the rebels do next.

callmesweet16: I hope he can save her too. Otherwise, we have to have the resurrection of Padme, and that did not turn out too well when darksideyesplease wrote it. :p

anakin_cris: I'll update as soon as I can.

Ladynaye: Another sign of stupidity from the Sith Lord, you definitely don't mess with Anakin's woman.

LORDVIGILANCE: Sidious is twisted and evil. Very evil.

Galactic_Girl: Maybe whacking him with crutches will delay him from doing anything terrible to Padme.

ilymeforever: You are right, there is a mix of ROTJ and ESB (coming soon) in here.

widow_skywalker: I know, another cliffhanger. Sorry these last few chapters have worked out that way. I think the next one might have a cliffhanger in it as well (we'll see).

Kitten: Good point, will he stay on the light side?

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Too many good things happening, something bad had to happen. ;)

ChewbacaRocks: I'll try to post as soon as I can.

Amidala66: We all hope that Anakin wins...[face_devil]

Venus_Star2-com: At least Anakin can have an intelligent conversation with R2, and action is taken. C3P0 would have just blabbed on about how hopeless things were.

HandmaidenVeme: Yes, I noticed darksideyesplease seemed upset. Apparently he'll turn against Sidious if Padme's well being is at stake. ;)

dtdang2: Thanks!

Jedi_Master_Cazz: Anakin is working on saving her.

_ThatJediScum_: Glad you enjoyed it. Will post as soon as I can.

Pokey: Palpy is evil. [face_devil] What did you expect?

Darth_Polemic: It is more fun with Padme in trouble, her as a force sensitive would ruin that.

To Everybody: Going to be really busy this week, so don't expect an update anytime soon.

22. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Thanks for letting us know:) .

23. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Whew....I was gone for 4 days and so much happened!! I think it is about time Anakin used his new blue lightsaber....to hack up a certain old evil emperor!! Maybe Obi-wan will help him rescue Padme!! He can get the girl and make a new friend:p

Will be ready and waiting for the next post whenever you can get to it!

24. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    Yeah!

I'm all caught up and loving this story. Please add my name to the PM list for updates!

Can't wait to see how Anakin saves Padme'.

Notice I said 'How' not 'if'.

I have absolute faith in his ability!

25. PadmeandAnakin

PadmeandAnakin Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    his is a great story that you've written. I like the whole thing were Ani and Padme didn't even know each other and then she ends up being a gift to him.Well,I'm new to this place and was looking around and found your story! It's great. Also, could you add me to your pm list please. hope that you update soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.