main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    HandmaidenVeme: You are welcome. :)

ANAKINSBABY: I love Obi-Wan, but he isn't going with Anakin.

pregnantpadme: Welcome! I've added you to the PM list. Thanks for reading. :)

PadmeandAnakin: Welcome to the boards! Thanks for reading. :D You've been added to the PM list.

To Everybody: Yay! One of the due dates to one of my projects got pushed back by 3 weeks. [face_dancing] Of course, I have take home midterms to complete. [face_tired] However, even I need a break from the schoolwork, so I finished writing the next chapter to this. :) Some of you might have guessed that we are nearing the end of this fic. I do not know the exact chapter count yet, but I should have a better idea once I write the next chapter. Hopefully I'll be able to post soon, depends on how involved the midterms become.

Chapter 31: Return to Coruscant

?Anakin?? Obi-Wan spoke over the comm. channel Anakin had opened up. He had sent an urgent message to the nearby rebel alliance, hoping that someone would pick up.

?Obi-Wan! Sidious has Padmé! I need to get to Coruscant immediately before he kills her.? Anakin replied frantically.

Obi-Wan raised a hand up in a calming gesture, ?Hold on, what happened.?

?While I was gone, Padmé was kidnapped. I was left a message by Sidious. He says I have to stop the Rebel Alliance, if I want her to live, but I know better. He?ll kill her anyways.?

?So sure are you?? Master Yoda?s voice could be heard in the distance as he approached Obi-Wan.

?Yes, the future is always in motion, it is difficult to foresee her fate.? Obi-Wan added.

Anakin rolled his eyes, ?I do not need to foresee anything, I know how Sidious operates. He is angry with me, and he hates Padmé. He will kill her. I must get to her immediately.?

Obi-Wan and Yoda looked at each other for a moment, and seemed to briefly confer with one another before Obi-Wan turned back to address Anakin. ?Why can you not take the Executor to Coruscant??

?It isn?t fast enough. Besides, Sidious killed my entire crew, I would have to pilot the thing by myself.?

Both Obi-Wan and Yoda?s eyes widened in shock in response to this statement. Obi-Wan whispered in awe, ?He killed all of them.?

Anakin nodded as he continued to speak. ?I need a fast ship to get me to Coruscant, and a group of people to help handle the dead.?

Both Yoda and Obi-Wan looked at each other again, and conferred in hushed tones.

?Send a ship, we will.? Yoda stated after a minute. A sense of relief swept over Anakin at this statement.

?We will also send a crew to deal with the other matters on the Executor.? Obi-Wan added.

?Good, please hurry.? Anakin stated as he ended the transmission. He then ran to the Executor?s shuttle bay waiting for the rebel aid.

It seemed like ages had passed before Anakin spotted a medical frigate and two Jedi starfighters, one red and one yellow, approaching the Executor. The medical frigate stayed a fair distance away from the Executor, while the two starfighters landed inside the Executor?s hold. Once they landed, Obi-Wan emerged from the red one, while Master Yoda emerged from the yellow one.

Anakin ran to the ships as he spoke rapidly, ?I was getting worried that you would not come. Now I must hurry, which ship will I be taking??

?The yellow one.? Master Yoda replied.

Anakin smiled as he replied, ?Thank you.? Then he sprinted toward the open cockpit of the yellow starfighter. However, as he approached the ship the cockpit closed by itself. He turned back towards Master?s Yoda and Obi-Wan, confused by this.

?Before you go, we need to speak with you.? Obi-Wan stated.

Anakin?s eyes narrowed at this and he gave an exasperated growl as he replied, ?I do not have time for this. Sidious will kill Padmé if I do not move quickly.?

?Patience.? Obi-Wan said sternly. ?This will only take a moment.?

?Listen, you must.? Yoda added.

Anakin gave another frustrated growl. Every

2. anakin_cris

anakin_cris Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    GREAT update=D=
    Finally, Anakin found Padme[face_dancing]
    I hope you update soon. I am cirious: what will they say to each other.

3. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    Very exciting post! Can't wait to read more!:D

4. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    uh oh, showdown time i think soon

5. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Nice update. I think the battle for Padme is about to begin. :)

6. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    cant wait for more!!!!!!!getting very interesting

7. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    Thanks for the PM, can't wait to see where Sid is hiding and what he has in store fo r Anakin.

8. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Ohh No Anakin dont get distracted.. *sighs* he should have learn to lisent... shakes head... and of course the emperor is there.. he must be.. ohh dear!!... will Anakin succeed at the end? would he save Padme? will he save himself?.. to many questions and I cant wait to find out where are u leading us with this...

Great new part, and thanx for the PM

Mary

9. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope Anakin will not turn back to the dark side.

10. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    It would be tragic if Anakin or Padme died just as their romance began to blossom.

Death to the Emperor! [face_beatup]

Thanks for the update!

11. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Great chapter!! Looks like its fight time!!

12. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Its on now. I have a feeling that Obi-Wan will arrive to... help out? Now I am really anxious for the next post! Hopefully they push back your project...Far far back.

13. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Anakin better get in, and get out with Padme or I think somethin bad is goining to happen!!!! Great Chapter, and please post soon!!!!![face_praying]

Thanks for the pm![face_peace]

14. PadmeandAnakin

PadmeandAnakin Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    wow, great post. I am so excited that Anakin has finally come to save the day!! Thanks for adding me to your pm list!

15. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ?So sure are you?? Master Yoda?s voice could be heard in the distance as he approached Obi-Wan.

?Yes, the future is always in motion, it is difficult to foresee her fate.? Obi-Wan added.

Anakin rolled his eyes, ?I do not need to foresee anything, I know how Sidious operates. He is angry with me, and he hates Padmé. He will kill her.

Glad to see common sense doesn't evade him.

He glanced into the room, and was both surprised and relieved that the Emperor was not on his throne. He still could not sense his former master?s presence, but he suspected the Sith Lord was cloaking himself.

Yes. Just because you can't see or sense him, doesn't mean he isn't there.

?Anakin!?

He's found her!...or has he? And if so, is that all he found?

Can't wait to read more, especially now that a battle is on the horizion.:D

16. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    I am here! I am here! **runs in from a mid-term filled school day** Mid-terms down; Nigera Politcal Essay to go. F.U.N. At least I get to read this first. [face_peace]

Dun Dun Dun! It's show time!!! ;)

The climax approaches! Can't wait for the action!!!:D

=D= =D=

17. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Great update jmsbndgrl!!

I am so glad that you updated. I just love this story.

Palpy has to be there. He just wouldn't let her be there all alone unless he has a trap set....

Be careful Anakin!!!

18. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    BE CAREFUL ANAKIN!!!

I'm so glad that you were able to update!!!!

19. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    talk about suspense! good job with the last two chapters, sorry it took me so long to reply. i like the way this is going and i'm glad anakin isn't even thinking about going back to the darkside to save her. i just wish that's the way it had been in the movies.

20. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Your not leavinf it there are you?...(well of couse you are!...otherwise i wouldn't have posted yet!)

You gottan keep your wits about ya Anakin!...all eyes and ears!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

21. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    Oh Good he found her, but now he has to rescue her!!

You can do it Ani!!!!

Great Post!!!=D=

22. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    He's found her huh?....something is telling me that might not be the case. And even if that female voice is Padme he's not going to just waltz outta there with her. I think we are going to see one heck of a battle!!
    I'm prayin nobody dies....well except for the emperor of course! And will Padme tell Anakin she loves him??

Terrific update!! More soon right?

23. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    although its 3am in the morning i shall relpy to your part....its seems like its the calm before the storm

will anakin to turn to the darkside?
    " he was forced to kill those guards"...hmmmmm cluttered his fate it is....
    i hope obi-wan and anakin become good friends

Padmae!!!

rachel

24. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    anakin_cris: Yes, Anakin found her, but that doesn't mean they are safe.

dtdang2: Thanks! :D

darksideyesplease: Showdown soon...:D

JediMasterRev: Yes, the battle begins soon... :)

naadi: More hopefully coming soon.

pregnantpadme: Sids is coming out of hiding next.

ilymeforever: Distraction is definitely not a good thing.

Kitten: The Emperor is hoping Ani will turn back to the darkside.

LORDVIGILANCE: I agree with you, I really hate the Emperor, he needs to die. [face_skull]

Ladynaye: Fight coming soon...

widow_skywalker: I have so many projects right now, it isn't even funny. Life is very stressful at the moment, but by pushing back the one, I can breathe a little easier and hopefully have a chance to post some more.

ChewbacaRocks: That is sort of Anakin's plan, but will it work out that way?

PadmeandAnakin: Well, I just couldn't leave Padme there, somebody had to save her. ;)

AP4EVER: He did find her. Darksideyesplease might write in some twist where it isn't her, but not me. ;)

Galactic_Girl: Don't you hate midterms? :p Action coming soon...

Amidala66: Anakin's next move: Spring the trap! ;)

HandmaidenVeme: Anakin has every intention to be careful, but he does have a distraction at the moment.

lady_sapphire: I'm sure everyone would have liked it if he didn't go to the dark side, but that would have completely changed the original trilogy, which lets face it is why we all started watching Star Wars to begin with. Besides, it gives us the opportunity to write AU.

Jedi_Master_Cazz: Sorry, it was a good place to end the chapter.

callmesweet16: Poor Anakin, I know what is going to happen. [face_devil]

ANAKINSBABY: He's definitely not just getting out of there, but that is Padme. So rest assured, he did find her.

Venus_Star2-com: Yes, a storm is brewing. :)

To Everybody: I still have some work to do, but I did get a start on the next chapter. Being angry about James Bond news helps motivate you to write fight scenes (at least in my case :p). So the next chapter should be out in the next day or so. As for the James Bond news, I'm sure I'll get over my anger, after all I am obsessed with the franchise. 8-} Besides, director Martin Campbell is helming this one and he directed Goldeneye, which I loved. :)

25. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Very exciting, can't wait to see what happens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.