main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    What a great chapter! =D=

I could just imagine the thud Palpatine makes as he hits the ground. [face_laugh] At least he finally got was coming to him. Whew! I thought for a minute there that Anakin was going to fall back to the dark side, you really kept me guessing as to how Palpatine was going to die.

And your right, all good things must come to an end.

2. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    That was amazing!!!!!!!Love conquers all.It was really sweet when they kissed,is sidious finally dead?????????Now ani and padme can be together hopefully.great update~!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Yes! They're back together and everything appears like it will be okay.... hopefully.....

Uppies!

Thanks for the PMs!

jazz

4. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
  5. PadmeandAnakin

PadmeandAnakin Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    Great post. Yes, they are finally together. Well, almost! I am so sad though to hear that the story is coming to an end!:( It's such a terrific story, but I'm excited to know that you will be having other stories. Well, please post soon, and thanks for the pm!!

6. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Wow! That was an amazing battle scene. Liked the touch of having Padme's declaration of her love for Anakin being the key to release his Force abilities. Nicely done. Look forward to the next installment!

7. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    It is so wonderful how the power of Padme's love allowed Anakin to overcome the darkness. I just hope that they will both be okay.

8. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!! =D= =D=

UPPIES Soon!!! :D I wanna see if they're both okay!!

Got to go, homework calls...:rolleyes:

9. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    i just finished up reading both....simply amazing. Love did conquer all, but again the evil cliff!! Chapter 34 soon!![face_whistling]

By the way, too bad ab out the new Bond. I was totally pulling for Ewan..[face_blush]

10. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    To echo Widow Skywalker's words "AMAZING"

=D= =D=

What a battle and what a cliffie!! (You are the mistress though)

I am sad to see that you don't have a sequel planned because this story is just so good.

I am [face_praying] that they are OK because I am a sucker for happy endings.
    Thanks for the two great chappies this weekend. They made these two crazy days bearable.

11. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    its the power of love baby

rachel

12. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Yay for love!!!

13. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Wonderful, so wonderful

14. anakin_cris

anakin_cris Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    Beautiful. Love was all around.[face_love]

Finally she told Anakin she loves him.:)

15. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    That was amazing and intense and many more adjectives I can't seem to think of at the moment!
    I'm so glad the emperor got what he deserved!! I knew he'd rue the day he brought Padme and Anakin together! Now, just please tell me they are both alright and there will be more smoochin'!![face_love]

Can't wait to see how this ends, even though I'll be sad to see this go!

I was less than thrilled with Daniel Craig myself....I wanted Clive.

16. Ataris

Ataris Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2005
    I loved your story updates...Sorry I could not review sooner...I have been busy at Humber.

17. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Ani Nooooooooo...!!! Oh dear..!! someone has to get there soon... but who??.. and Padme is not better than him.. Oh dear..!!...
    Come one maybe the jedis went after him to help him out... hmmm didnt sound like it.. but hey I girl can hope...

Great new part.. luv it... cant wait to find out what happen to the two of them...

thanx for the PM

Mary

18. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: I hate writing fight scenes because I always worry that I'll become repetitive and run out of things to say. You are fantastic at writing the fight sequences, and I am honored by your praise.

ChewbacaRocks: I wasn't about to let the cackling hag win.

darksideyesplease: Awww...What? It is ok for you to kill of Padme, but I can't? :p ;)

AP4EVER: Thanks! :D

LORDVIGILANCE: I don't know about you, but I was tired of Sidious's cackling, he needed to go. ;)

naadi: He's dead. Even his evilness could not survive being stabbed in the chest and a fall from a tall building.

Jazz_Skywalker: Thanks! :D

Ladynaye: [face_blush] Thanks!

PadmeandAnakin: Thank you for the kind words.

JediMasterRev: Love is powerful against the dark side. :)

Kitten: Only one more chapter and then the Epilogue.

Galactic_Girl: Thanks! [face_blush]

widow_skywalker: It's me, evil cliffs are a must! ;) As for James Bond, the problem is Sony did not consult with me. If they had, Ewan would be Bond. :p Oh well, guess I'll have to go watch 'Down With Love.' Not my favorite movie, but he does wear a tuxedo and drinks a vodka martini, so its the closest I'm going to get at this point.

Amidala66: The problem with the sequel is it has to have a villian for it to work, and I killed of Sidious, so that limits what I can do. Then once I have a villian, I need to give him or her something to do, and that is why there is currently no sequel. I have an initial idea for a problem, but I don't have enough ideas to further that problem and create a story equal to this one.

Venus_Star2-com: Ultimately, love always conquers the dark side.

HandmaidenVeme: [face_love]

Pokey: Thanks! :D

anakin_cris: It was about time she told hum she loved him. :)

ANAKINSBABY: Are they alright, hmmmm... well lucky for you guys my schedule is forcing me to post the next chapter, so you'll find out. Congrats to your White Sox. I live in NY, so I'm a Yankee fan, but this was not a good season for them. I'll have to cheer for your White Sox, at least they beat Boston. :)

Ataris: Thanks!

ilymeforever: Posting now...

To Everybody: I was going to wait another day to post Chapter 34, but I'm not going to have time to post it. So you guys are in luck, its written, and you can have it today.

Chapter 34: The Galaxy is Freed

Padmé slowly regained consciousness. She did not know where she was; all she was aware of was that every part of her body was in intense pain. She groaned and turned her head to the right to see if she could figure out where she was.

It appeared that she was in some sort of grand room, but she had no memory of this room. She shifted her body and groaned again as her muscles cried out in pain. She gingerly turned towards her left to take in more of this strange room. She gasped when her eyes fell on the unconscious form of Anakin.

Suddenly memories of past events flooded her mind, and she recalled where she was. She quickly looked around the room for any sign of Sidious, but he was nowhere to be seen. Her eyes moved to the remnants of the shattered window, and she saw a lightsaber hilt split into two resting among the broken glass. She smiled, as it appeared that Anakin had won.

Padmé slowly sat up, and called out to him, ?Anakin.?

There was no answer, so Padmé moved closer to him and called his name again, ?Anakin.?

Again, there was no response, so Padmé gently shook him while she called his name again, ?Anakin.?

However, Anakin did not move. Padmé started to become concerned, and she shook him more vigorously and called out his name louder, ?Anakin!?

Anakin remained still, and he did not respond to Padmé. She desperately gazed down at him as her mind processed terrible thoughts

19. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    *Sigh* I am all floaty now, with this chapter. The right amount of sorrow, mush, and kissing. *sigh*

I am really sad to see this wrapping up, jmsbndgrl. Hopefully you will have more fics for us to enjoy in the future. If so, PM me when you post, please!

*looks around, puts Down With Love in dvd player, and sighs at what could have been...*

20. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ?I love you.? Padmé replied.

?I know.? Anakin said with a smile, before pulling Padmé to him for another kiss.

Awww! A/A mush and now we know nothing's going to happen to them! Lovely post!

Thanks for the PM!

uppies!

jazz

21. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    I just read everything here in one sitting!

This is a great story, perfectly written! They start out as enemies and slowly grow to love each other, I dig these kinds of stories.

I love this and I hope you continue writing it

22. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Wait for it, wait for it.......AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! That was so sweet. That post just totaly made my day! Oh no:eek: that means that the story is almost over...NOOOOOOO! That's sad, but I am so glad that you posted. Well great post, and PLEASE POST SOON! (I think the epilouge is next)

Thanx for the pm[face_peace]

23. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    Jeez, from the way you were writing these last two chapters I thought you were going to kill off Anakin. [face_worried] Thankfully not, still though you gave me quite the scare.

But everything turned out fine...(lets out big sigh) :D

Thanks for the update! =D=

24. PadmeandAnakin

PadmeandAnakin Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    Wow, great ending. I'm sad to see it end, but wow, at least you did it good =D= great chapter, and thanks for the pm.

25. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.