main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Awwww... that was so sweet, but I would have hit him too, he was scaring me too... shakes head Bad Anakin bad...!!!

Aha the jedi´s got there too... woo hoo... good good.....!!!

thanx for the PM the new part was so great...

Mary

2. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ?Ow!? Anakin exclaimed as Padmé fell on top of him.

[face_laugh] But it's worth it.

?I can take away your pain.? She then pressed her lips against his in a deep, passionate kiss.

...Is it getting hot in here?[face_devil]

Lovely post, better than I anticipated. I can't believe it's almost over. Can't wait to read the final post!:D

3. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Love is in the air...:D

[face_laugh] Is it just me, or do Jedi council members have great timing as usual?

**throws confetti** Yay! The Galaxy is free!!! [face_dancing]

=D= =D= BRAVO!!!

4. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    jmsbndgrl... you disappoint me... a happy ending.... tisk tisk tisk..

i'm just kidding, what a sweet way to end a terrific story. Hard to believe this is only your second attempt at a fic, not that the first one was anything to sneeze at either.

you have done well, young one!

5. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Awesome jobjmsbndgrl!! A wonderful ending to a wonderful story=D= =D= =D= !!!Please feel free to PM me whenever you start a new fanfic. And again, WELL DONE!!!

6. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Those two(Anakin and Padmé) are too cute! Great chaper! ;oD)

bran

7. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    *sucks in breath*...Awww!...how much further?...will there be a wedding?...and twins?:)

Did she cop the tounge?[face_mischief] Lol!

Did he?:D

Cheers_Cazza@};-

8. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] @};- @};- @};-

Encore! Encore ! Encore!!!!

More A/P mush I say!!

rachel

9. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    I have been away for a week or two and you are going to get one of my longest replies now.

First of all, thanks for sending all those PM's, though I didn't reply your story right away :)

And last posts were just wonderful. You played on my nerves, you know :D
    Anakin's resistance and the way he kept to right path was so great to read. It justs makes your heart warm :)

And of course the last post :D
    I was almost thinking Anakin was dead :_|:_|:_|

But he wasn't :D :D :D

Anakin and Padme together again.... [face_love] [face_love]

Aplause!
    =D==D==D=

Great job!

10. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    The couple is absoultely adorable. I am glad that everything turned out alright for them in the end. If you write another story let me know. I would love to check it out. Great update.

11. anakin_cris

anakin_cris Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    [face_love] [:D] [face_dancing] WONDERFUL=D=

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I have that feel good thingie going on right now!!!!

That was just so sweet!!!!!!

I loved it, you did an amazing job!!!!!!!!

So sad that this fic will be ending soon. One of my favorites!!!!

13. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    So sweet:D

14. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    awww that was so good and so sweet. they deserved a happy ending after the hell you put them through, haha. what a great story. you've kept me interested the entire time and i look forward to reading your next story. please pm when you post it!

15. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    What a great ending to a fabulous story. You had me going for a second when Anakin wouldn't wake up.

I really loved this story. I can't wait for the last installment.
    =D= =D=

16. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    I knew he could save her!!!

And know they can live happily ever after!!![face_love]

Great Posts!!=D=

17. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    awwwwww.tht was so sweet.[face_blush]
    This fic is nearly near the end and im so sad to see it go:_|

18. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    widow_skywalker: Current plan is that I will have more fics, just have to get my schedule under control again. I'll PM you when I have something.

Jazz_Skywalker: Well, it would be kind of hard to ever write a sequel if I killed them off. ;)

theman54: I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, however this fic is almost over, there is only the Epilogu left to post.

ChewbacaRocks: Yes, the Epilogue is next.

LORDVIGILANCE: Anakin got off on good behavior in this fic, he can live for now. :)

PadmeandAnakin: Thanks! :D

Ladynaye: :)

ilymeforever: I couldn't just leave Obi-Wan and Yoda back on the Executor. They needed to make an appearance for the finale.

AP4EVER: The end is near. Final post will be short, it is just meant to tie up some loose ends.

Galactic_Girl: Jedi Council members and their great timing. Makes you wonder about the power of their force abilities. :p

darksideyesplease: Somebody has to balance out all the unhappy ending you write! :p

HandmaidenVeme: Thanks! :)

_ThatJediScum_: Thanks! :D

Jedi_Master_Cazz: Not much further, the epilogu is pretty short.

Venus_Star2-com: [face_blush]

Starshine: No, he wasn't dead, I just liked messing with all of you. :p Thanks for reading.

Kitten: I actually started working on another story, but it is going to be awhile before it is ready for posting.

anakin_cris: Thanks! :D

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Anakin and Padme need a happy ending some of the time.

Pokey: :D

lady_sapphire: They survived everything I put them through, they deserved some happiness.

Amidala66: Anakin's alive! I wrote that beginning scene just to mess with everyone. [face_devil]

callmesweet16: Padme and Anakin need happy endings some of the time.

naadi: This fic might be ending, but I have started a new one.

To Everybody: I'm posting the Epilogue now, it is short, but it is just meant to bring some more closure to this, that the last chapter did not do. Thanks to everybody who read this, and stuck with it. When I started writing this, I never thought it would be this long, or take on the scope that it did. Just goes to show that ideas evolve over time. So thanks for the kind words and support, it helped me get through this story.

Now as I have stated before, I am not working on a sequel to this at this time, but some of you may or may not be aware that I have started planning and writing a new fic. This one will be different in that it focuses on Obi-Wan and an OC character rather than Anakin and Padme. However, current plan is that both Anakin and Padme will be in the story, but in supporting cast roles. I would like to start posting it before Halloween, but I don't think that will be possible, most likely it will have to wait until November. If any of you are interested in a little more detail, you can send me a PM, and I can give you a little teaser of what I have started so far.

Anyways, thanks again for reading everyone! [:D] Here is the Epilogue:

Epilogue:

Obi-Wan and Yoda had arrived on Coruscant with a contingent of rebel troops, to secure the planet, the day the Emperor died. Once the planet was secure, the rebel leaders, minus Senator Amidala who was busy recuperating from her ordeal, called an emergency meeting of the Imperial Senate, and formally declared the reformation of the Galactic Republic. The entire senate chamber broke into applause at the news that freedom had been restored.

The following day, new Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker nervously stood before a large mass of people with Obi-Wan by his side. With the reformation of the Republic, the Jedi Order was being rebuilt, and Anakin was its first new initiate. He had more than proven himself worthy with the destruction of the Sith Lor

19. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    =D=

Sequel?

20. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    *tosses bird friendly rice at the new couple*
    Wonderful, magical happy ending..I love happy endings, especially for Anakin and Padme![face_love]I have that great smile on my face that means I am all happy and mushy. Certainly took the edge off from my costume making frenzy. LOL! Only 13 more days to be angst-free...

I was also very excited to see that there is an Obi-Wan fic in the near future. I think we all need a little Obi-Wan now and then, don't you? Btw, see the pic of Ewan in the kilt over on the social board?? =P~.

Thanks again for all the PM s, great story, and hope to have a new fic from you soon!

21. DarthNaughtious

DarthNaughtious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    Awww, that was a beautiful ending. I loved it. Anakin's a Jedi Knight and he is marrying Padme. It's so sweet. Wonderful ending, jmsbndgrl.:) =D=

22. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    @};- Marvelous!!! I love weddings and happy endings!!! [face_love]

Well, jmsbndgrl...aw shavit! I hate long good byes!! What can I say though? It's been a blast reading this fic! It's somewhat sad to see the end, but all good things come to an end, and I have a feeling with your talent and genious of ideas, that more astounding stories will follow this one. ;) :) :D

But what an ending for The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse!!! Bravo!!! You gave just the right amount for closure!!!!

Encore, Encore!!! @};- =D= @};- [face_peace] =D= @};-

I look forward to reading more of your fics in the future!!! [face_batting] [face_peace] :)

23. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Bravo bravo =D= ... thanx for the great fic, I enjoyed so much reading it..

Mary

24. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    the epilogue was short but very very very good and sweet.

it just inspired me to write Chapter 60 of Altered beginning, so now you've inspired me... "Now I owe you one!";)

25. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    Thank you for all the wonderful posts these last few months. You are truly a talented writer and I hope your next writings will be as powerful as these. Again, I thank you for the sorrow, joy, and laughter you have brought not only to me be all the others as well.

Congratulations and good luck! =D= [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.