main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: Yes, you are definitely on the list. :cool:

DarthNaughtious: You are welcome.

Amidala66: I'm not promising a towel scene, just saying it's a possibility. It depends on how the story goes. Besides, even if I did post one, you and HandmaidenVeme would nag me for a second one. :p ;)

HandmaidenVeme: Keep grinning, maybe I'll listen to you this time. ;)

Darth-Buddy: Sequel coming in January...

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    If you decide to do a towel scene, it is only fair that we get to see Padme in a towel too. :D

3. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: [face_laugh] And I'm sure darksideyesplease would agree with you as well.

4. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Upping this, because this is the slightly early 1 month warning.

In January, the sequel to this story will be posted. So if you want to reread this before then, this is your chance. This story will be recapped briefly within the next story, so you should be able to follow it. However, I am sure the sequel will be easier to follow and less confusing if you know what happened in this one.

5. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    :D Happy Holidays everyone! :D

I am going on vacation and won't be on the boards for about a week. However, once I return, I will be posting the sequel to this. I'm not posting a teaser (or the title) yet because it will give too much away. I can tell you that it is set 6 months after this one.

So if you were planning on rereding, or to start reading 'The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse', this is your chance. For those of you who celebrate this time of year, I hope you and your family have a happy holiday! I will be back in a week to continue Padme and Anakin's story. :)

6. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Yay! 1 week and counting!!

7. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    HandmaidenVeme: The week is over! :D

To Everybody: The sequel, 'The Emperor's Revenge,' has been posted at the following link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/22743822/p1/?0

8. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    I'm only on page 10 so far, but this story is great! I may end up dying of laughter before I get to page 20 however, so don't be surprised if you never hear from me again....

9. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Mystralgurl: I think you will survive. The fic does eventually turn more serious. I'm glad you have enjoyed it so far. :)

10. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    now I am done this one, and moving on to the next. Yes, it got more serious, so I didn't die. Is the next one completely serious?

11. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    MystralGurl: Well, the next one starts out light-hearted, but does turn more serious. I'm still writing it, so I can't tell you how it will ultimately end. Thanks for reading! :)

12. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    hi, i've just joined the website,thought your story was amazing.

13. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    kennyboy: Wow! This story got bumped up?! I didn't think that would happen again. Thanks for the kind words. I also saw that this was the first story you posted on, so I am honored that you reviewed it first. You could have picked many of the other great fics here, but you chose mine. Thanks for reading. :)

14. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Your welcome.its BLOODY BRILLIANT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.