main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    tisk tisk...these two are so stubborn. Don't they know you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.

In the mean time Padme should start decorating the apartment. I wonder if there's a Pottery Barn in Coruscant? Flowers would also be a nice touch.

Post soon and thanks for the PM:D

2. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    nice chapters. i love how padme is bugging him so much. i can just see him getting frustrated with her. it's so great because you can tell that they're attracted to each other, they just won't admit it yet.

keep up the good work!

3. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    ohh my god.. that was so funny... they are so alike just in the oposite side of the force... lol Im going to enjoy their encounters.. shakes head* so stuborn.. lol

Great new part... cant really wait for the next one...

Mary

4. AnakinPadmeSkywalker

AnakinPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2003
    Man, I love this story. Really. I love Vader and Padme's banter and their whole situation vaguely--and I mean VAGUELY--reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, which makes me like this story even more.

Please continue! And fast!

5. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Padme's annoying of Vadar is so funny. I am so glad that she doesn't let him push her around. This is such a wonderful story. Please, put me on your PM list. [face_praying] I would really appreciate it.

6. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    If Padme has to stay in her room until she "learns some respect", then she is never coming out of that room. Great post, this story is so much fun. I love how Padme and Vader do tiny little things to annoy each other. And Palpy is a kick, he is constantly cackling and planing the ruin of his enemies. That is a man whole truly loves his job.

7. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    Vader punishes her like a child "learn some respect"

Great two Post!!!:D

8. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    Does Sidious really benefit from giving padme to Vader? or did he really foresee that they're going to fall in love?

9. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Padme just kept pushing and pushing and pushing.

This is a true battle of the wills!!!! But who will break first?

I absolutely adore this fic, I hope you get the next post up soon!!!! :)

10. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Excellent chapter!! You can already tell they are gonna fall in love.....either that or kill each other:p
    Can't wait for more ...I love, love, love this story! thanks for the PM.

11. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Amidala66: Yes, Padme is fiery. Of course, she might be spending a long time locked up because of it.

Farra_Sti: I can't tell you that, you'll have to wait and see.

Ladynaye: Maybe she does need to chill, but Vader needs to lighten up as well.

Jazz_Skywalker: Thanks for reading. :)

dtdang2: Next post coming soon.

HandmaidenVeme: [face_laugh] Well, she will be moving to the Executor soon, and will probably be their most of the time. So if she decorates she'll have to order by catalog. Knowing her, she'd pick out something pink and flowery just to tick off Vader some more.:p

lady_sapphire: Poor Vader, his gift isn't much fun. :p :)

ilymeforever: Thanks for reading. :)

AnakinPadmeSkywalker: Glad you are enjoying it.

Kitten: I've added you to the PM list. :)

Pokey: Yes, its good to be the Emperor. You don't have to do anything but scheme all day, and then send your minions out to do your bidding.

callmesweet16: Thanks.

wkmaksar: Sidious thinks he benefits from giving Padme to Vader. I've alrady given part of his reasoning. However, I think I'll be going into more detail several chapters from now. Depends on how the story progresses.

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Who will break first, if any? [face_thinking] You'll have to wait and see.

ANAKINSBABY: I'll post as soon as I can.

I was planning on posting chapter 9 today, but I have a sick dog at home and I have not had a lot of time to write. Hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow.

12. Darth_Polemic

Darth_Polemic Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    First, given your past I thought you would enjoy being the master to someone.? Vader stiffened slightly but remained silent as Sidious continued.

OMG!! Vader, a former slave would want to become a slavemaster?? That's cruel and unusual!! Sidious is evil!! :p

I'll greatly appreciate being added to the PM list to receive notifications whenever a new chapter is posted to this story. Thanks

-AR

13. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Darth_Polemic: Yes he's evil. He has no idea what he has done. And I've added you to the PM list. :)

Chapter 9: Moving to the Executor

?You will stay here until you learn some respect.? Padmé recalled with a hint of laughter, the last words Vader had said to her before he locked her in her room. She was not going to be sweet and compliant and Vader could not change that. Additionally, Vader would have to let her out when he was sent on a mission, so his threat was not very credible. She would only have to be patient for a little while longer.

Several days had passed since Vader had locked her in the room. He had not returned to release her, but R2 came in a couple times a day to bring her a meal. He was also able to sneak in some holo books so that Padmé had something to read in order to keep her entertained.

Over the past few days, she had read through each holo book twice, and was just getting ready to reread the first one again when her door opened. Standing in the doorway was Vader.

?Where did you get that?? Vader barked at her as he walked into the room and pointed at the holo books.

Vader turned around when R2 started to angrily beep at him from behind, ?Beep beep boop boop beeeeeeeeep!?

Vader turned around and glared at Padmé.

?R2 gave them to me.? Padmé tersely replied.

Pointing at her, Vader replied, ?Next time you will ask for permission.? Padmé glared at him, but Vader turned on his heel to face R2 without responding to her displeasure. ?Do I make myself clear?? Vader asked the droid.

?Boop.? R2 responded.

?Good.? Vader replied, and then turned around to face Padmé. ?We are leaving for my ship this afternoon. There is a handmaiden outfit included in your wardrobe. Wear it! It has a cloak that should hide your identity.? He then pointed his finger at her, and waved it at her threateningly. ?I will not have you making a spectacle of yourself. If you try, you will regret it.?

Padmé quirked an eyebrow at him, but remained silent.

?I shall return in a few hours, make sure you are ready.? Vader barked at her and then turned on his heel and exited the room.

Three hours later, Vader returned to Padmé?s room. She had dressed in a blue handmaiden outfit. Her matching cloak covered her hair and helped hide most of her face from view.

?Come, we are leaving.? Vader said.

Padmé followed him out of her door, while R2 followed behind her. They walked in silence out of the apartment and to a nearby turbolift. The only sound audible was the mechanical hum coming from R2.

Once all three were in the turbolift on their way to the ground floor and the nearby landing platforms, Vader spoke to Padmé. ?We are taking my private shuttle up to my flagship, the Executor. Once there I will take you to my quarters, where you will stay while I do some things on ship. You will speak to no one on board. Do I make myself clear.?

?Yes.? Padmé said with annoyance in her tone.

?I repeat, you will not speak to anyone.?

?Yes.? Padmé responded.

The turbolift doors opened, as Vader replied, ?Good, now follow me.?

They exited the apartment, and took a short walk to a nearby landing pad. Upon it was Vader?s personal imperial shuttle. Vader boarded first and headed straight to the pilot?s chair. Padmé entered next and took the copilot?s chair next to Vader, while R2 stayed in the cargo area of the ship. Padmé remained silent as Vader fired up the ships engines, and they took off into Coruscant?s skyline.

In no time, they had left the planet?s atmosphere and were in space above the ship. In the distance, Padmé could see the Executor through the view port. Padmé continued to gaze at her new home as Vader expertly piloted his shuttle to his flagship.

He landed the shuttle in a loading area of the Executor. A contingent of storm troopers and high-ranking officers aboard the ship were there to greet him. Padmé stood up from her chair and turned to exit the shuttle, but before she could move Vader grabbed her

14. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ?R2D2, pleasure to meet you too. Are you friends of Master An??

Oh, they were so close to finding everything out!!!

Oh, well, I'm sure Padme will manage to find a way for Threepio to reveal everything, especially with Artoo there.

Thanks for the PM!

uppies!

jazz

15. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    Great Post and Bad Timing from Vader, she would have known his name, but I think that she would annoye him more with it!!

:D please more

16. AnakinPadmeSkywalker

AnakinPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2003
    Whoa, close call for Vader. 3P0 was going to blab out his name! I felt the suspense but then it all disappeared when Darthy came bursting into the room. Awesome chapter as usual. Please continue!

And do you mind if I'm added to the PM list as well? It would be greatly appreciated! =) Thanks!

17. leiaelyssa

leiaelyssa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    I actually like this approch to this story..Padme the slave but I hope that somewhere Vader will find a way to fall in love with her. Hope when she has to sleep on the couch that Vader finds his way to see how beautiful she really is. Please keep me posted when you update..

18. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    I just love this story! Ah! Padme almost got his real name!!

19. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    That's so characteristic of 3PO. He never could keep his mouth shut. LOL He almost gave away Vader's real name. I would think that Padme would spend her efforts trying to escape rather than trying to find out his real name. I guess Padme is just curious, but I suppose anyone would be since Vader makes it seem like its some sort of huge secret. I mean why does he care so much about whether or not she knows his real name? By the way, thanks for the PM. I really enjoyed this update. Keep up the good work.

20. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Jazz_Skywalker: Yes, she almost found out and she will try to explore this further, but will she succeed? :)

callmesweet16: Definitely bad timing by Vader. He needed to yell at that lieutenant some more.

AnakinPadmeSkywalker: Thanks! :) I've added you to the PM list.

leiaelyssa: Thanks for reading. I've put you on my PM list for updates.

Ladynaye: Almost, but no quite. :)

Kitten: Padme has no place to go once she escapes. No Imperial will take her in, and she won't risk the rebellion's cause by seeking them, so that is why she isn't escaping. She keeps asking about Vader's name because he has made it a big secret. Earlier Padme vowed to do everything in her power to stop Sidious and Vader even through her diminished position, so learning about them may help her. That is why she is being so persistent. Vader is unsure about giving her his real name because he sees the question as irrelavent and he does not understand her motives for gaining that information. He's being cautious because he does not know how she will use that information. And he's as stubborn as she is.:p Hope that better explains those two. :)

21. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005

I think Vader was pretty decent with Padme in this chapter.
    Somehow though, I think she is going to learn his name.

Great update. You keep us readers interested.

22. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Her persistance on learning his name is comical. I can't wait until she finally finds out!! He's going to blow a gasket when she gives him a nickname:D .

I loved that R2 got Padme some reading material even though he was reprimanded by Vader for it. Speaking of reading material, I'm sending some interior decorating catalogs out to R2. I'm sure he can forward them to Padme for me! I'll throw in a Victoria's Secret Catalog as well. You never know , there might be something in there that she can use to persuade Vader to give up his true name;) .

Great chapter as always!

23. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    another great update! vader's so bossy it's almost funny.

oooo...i wonder how long it will be until c3po spills the beans. can't wait to read more!

24. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Ha Ha that was close.. lol

But I was wondering what the big deal about his name.. *shrugs* I think is just a battle of wills...

and I really cant wait to read more about this battles... great new update...

Mary

25. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    ive just discovered this story,and you can count me as a regular reader from now on.The last chapter was great,cant wait for more!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.