main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Revenge (AU) A/P [Sequel to The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse] *Complete*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    perfect ending jmsbndgrl!!!!!! its nice to see that Padme's and Anakin's life is now back to normal....or as normal as life can be with twins around ;)

You really did an excellent job with this story! =D= :)

2. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh, wonderful end!

jazz

3. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    That was beautiful! =D= =D= =D=

The last part really got to me. I loved it! :)

Please send the PM Version my way. Thanks.

4. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    Great finish! =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

I'm really sad to see this story end! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Can I you send me the pm version of the last chapter? [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

5. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    =D= That was the most perfect ending! I especially liked Yoda's may the force be with you as the last line....perfect ,just perfect!

Can I still get the pm version please?

6. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Padmeshandmaiden: Thanks for reading.

LORDVIGILANCE: Thanks for your kind words and thanks for reading.

padmemily: I am glad you enjoyed the story. Anakin and Padme are in Always in Motion and their story is important to the plot so they do show up from time to time, just not as often as in this story. Thanks for reading.

Anakin_Heartbreaker: I was much more pleased with the ending to this story than I was with The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse. It just flowed nicely when I wrote it. Thanks for all the kind feedback, I know you are busy and I feel honored that you took the time to read this story. :)

HandmaidenVeme: Thanks for reading and all the kind reviews you've left. And you are most welcome for the PM, someone had to look out for Anakin's towel girl. :p

Ladynaye: :) Thanks for reading.

randomangel22: Thanks for the kind words.

AP4EVER: Don't worry about it, DRL is being a pain to me too. Thanks for reading.

MarcusDade: You don't like endings? Well, I guess the good news is, Always in Motion isn't ending anytime in the near future. Thanks for reading.

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: Thanks for reading. :D

MasterEnder: Yes, it's over. I hope that I will be able to write again too, I do enjoy it. Thanks for reading.

Galactic_Girl: I think DRL is being unkind to everyone. I don't know what its problem is. :rolleyes: Oh well, thanks for reading.

EquestrianJedi07: Thank you for the kind words.

emporergerner: It was time for this to end.

Amidala66: [face_blush] Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. It truly means a lot to me.

ChewbacaRocks: Thanks for reading and sticking through this fic with me. :)

CrazyAni: Thanks for reading. :D

ehopepower: Thanks for the kind words and thanks for reading.

FitJedi: Thanks for reading.

Lady_Jade: Life can't be too normal, they are Skywalkers. Thanks for reading.

Jazz_Skywalker: Thanks. :D

JediArym: Glad you enjoyed it.

theman54: Awww. Don't be sad, all stories eventually have an end. [:D]

ANAKINSBABY: Yoda's line just flowed right. Thanks for reading.

To Everybody: Once again, thanks to everybody who read whether you reviewed or lurked. :D

7. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh I'll miss em...*sob*:(

I loved it!!!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

8. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    that was really nice how you did the funeral for Yoda I liked that and lil Luke and Leia were cute. Very well done!

9. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Jedi_Master_Cazz: Yoda is such a nice green alien thing. Thanks for reading. :)

Peagis: We had to have more closure with Master Yoda. Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for reading. :)

10. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    That was a great ending to a great story. Everything wrapped up really nicely and hopefully there will be another little Skywalker on the way soon.;) Haha

Sorry it took me so long to get to this but I've been having major computer problems. I loved it and thanks for the PM![:D]

11. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    lady_sapphire: Thanks for reading. :)

12. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Wonderful ending to a wonderful story and saga! I'm glad you killed off Yoda instead of Anakin...I mean, when you've lived 900 years, you SHOULD be the next in line to sacrifice yourself for the freakin' Universe.

By the way, congratulations on your job, as well as completing your MBA! Are you going to be working at a Big 4 firm, or one of the "smaller" ones? Either way, it'll be plenty busy I'm sure, but at least you'll have the more relaxing times of year such as now, immediately following the tax season.

PS: Over/Under on when you make partner- 5 years ;)

13. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    aldocassidy: No Partner for me, maybe accounting exec, but not Partner. I am not going to be a CPA, and there are no big 4 firms in my future. I am working for a major international corporation in their accounting department. I have uncles that are CPAs, that was never my career goal, I don't want to have absolutely no life during tax season. Now I will only have no life during closes, particularly quarter closes. Anyways, thanks for reading. :)

14. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story,absolutley fantastic.I'm glad anakin's not dead and they are all living happily ever after!!!!!!

15. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    naadi: Thanks for reading.

16. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    holy crap, wonderful.

17. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    kennyboy: Like I said over on The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse thread, thanks for reading.

18. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Again, your welcome
    happy 2 make you happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.