main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Seven --- (Advance Wars / Star Wars AU Inter-trilogy Cross)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Imperial_Hammer , Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Title: The Emperor?s Seven
    Author: Imperial_Hammer

Timeframe: Inter-Trilogy AU
    Characters: The Black Hole CO?s and the Imperial Military
    Summary: The Black Hole CO?s stumble across a gate to the SW Universe and are picked up by the Empire. Naturally they get along perfectly. ;)
    Notes: All Advance Wars Characters are copyright Nintendo and Intelligent Systems, all SW Characters are copyright Lucasfilms, everything else is copyright myself
    Disclaimer: An RPer by trade, this is my first fanfic. Advance Wars is probably a tad obscure, so I hope you enjoy the characters as much as I do!

[u][b]Prologue: Gather Round[/b][/u]

Gather Round Children, and let me tell you a story...

It is a time of unbridled peace and prosperity in our galaxy. The New Order is in high gear, as the Empire extends its mighty durasteel reach across our galaxy. World upon world have join in on the Celebration, the uniting into one economy, one people, one nation. And the Imperial Armada, as vast and powerful as the space it patrols, grows daily, fueled by the massive yards at Kuat, Commenor, and Bilbringi. The massive ground walkers that form the backbone of our military are growing even more gigantic, as the AT-AT line has just been cleared for mass production, and the Academy at Carida pours out a continuous stream of troopers, eager and ready to defend the Empire against her enemies.

And there are enemies. But hush, that shall come later!

The Military-Industrial Complex breathes within the Empire, a powerful force perhaps challenging that of the Emperor himself. As more worlds fall, more machines, more troopers, and more ships are required to keep the peace. Huge Kilometer Long Imperial Class Star Destroyers patrol the hyperlanes, making the galaxy safe for commerce and trade. Hundreds upon thousands of Stormtroopers valiantly serve as police officers and peacekeepers in the wild worlds of the Outer Rim, as well as the inner cities of the core.

But this.... the machines, the troopers..... this is only half the tale. For more important that all that are those who dwell at the head of these massive machines of war, the unsung heroes of the Imperial Military. Not warriors within their own right, but possessing the know-how, the will and the determination to achieve victory. This is the realm of Commanding Officers, of the leaders and scholars of war that shift the tides of battle within their favor.

You may have heard of some of them. Colonel Veers. Admiral Piett. Admirals Ozzel, Motti, and Veers. These are the most famous of the Empires leaders, the native commanders that were able to rout Confederate Forces in the Clone Wars, and fought tooth and nail to establish an Empire in which we can all enjoy peace, prosperity, and order. The "brass" so to say, of the Imperial Military.

But have you heard, child, of General Flak? Or perhaps of Commander Hawke? Or of Mistress Lash or Colonel Kindle?

Listen close you, as this story is not known by many. Imperial Intelligence does not keep such stories secret because it has nothing else better to do. This is the story of the Emperor?s Seven, the Seven Extraordinary Commanding Officers that formed the Empire?s Secret Black Hole Fleet.

2. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Introduction: Setting the Stage

It was an annoyingly sunny day in the Eastern Sea, with absolutely nothing to be seen for miles except that same, annoying, bloody, choppy, salty, disgusting, blue sea. The small Black Hole transport craft may have been in Green Earth Waters, but there was certainly nothing green at all about the situation they were in.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we? I believe introductions are in order first...

It had been three months since the Von Bolt Guard had tried to crush the nations of Wars World, devastating hundreds of thousands of acres of land through the use of their nefarious life absorbing Black Crystals. It was only through an unlikely coalition of the combined militaries of Orange Star, Blue Moon, Green Earth, Yellow Comet, and two rouge Black Hole COs that the Von Bolt Guard could be taken down. The final battle was climactic to say the least, but people (and nations for that matter) are like rubber? they always bounce back.

Evil too is like rubber.

It always bounces back.

The first to go surprisingly was the man that started it all. Frail and crippled, the man known as Von Bolt would not be ones first impression when one thinks evil mastermind. On his head, he wears a protective helmet almost, a glass contraption that holds the protective nutrient fluid he needs to live. How a man bound in a hoverchair could escape from an Orange Star Maximum Security Prison confounded almost everyone, most so the Allied Nations Commanding Officers that took him in after that fateful battle, so long ago.

There I go again.... getting ahead of myself.... a thousand apologies my child, as you know how ahe can make a person...

In Wars World, there are no politicians. Perhaps that is why they call it Wars World. Instead, Commanding Officers head the four great nations of the land. On the Western most continent, arguably the most powerful nation of the four lays Orange Star. Headed by the beautiful but always professional Commander Nell and a troupe of capable military leaders, Orange Star is a prosperous and modern country, first to raise the alarm about approaching threats, first to march into battle against the enemy. They are a young bunch, but they have spirit. And sometimes in battle, it is spirit that wins the day.

To the South of Orange Star, connected by a narrow peninsula and stretching eastward is the ancient and honorable nation of Blue Moon. Blue Moon unfortunately for its commanders was not blessed by the abundant natural resources of its neighbors and friends, with such a topic often on their grousy Commander Olaf?s lips. Olaf hails from one of the southernmost villages of Blue Moon, a plump bearded fighter who no doubt clawed his way into a position of leadership for his beloved nation. Patriotic, and surrounded by an, interesting, to say the least team of CO?s, from the laid back gunslinger named Grit, to the almost neurotic economist Colin, Blue Moon is in quite capable hands.

Separated from the duo of Orange Star and Blue Moon, lies the isolationist nation of Yellow Comet. Almost feudal in nature, do not write off Yellow Comet due to its Pagodas and Samurai-like Leader, Emperor Kanbei. Yellow Comet is strong within its own right, and the team of COs behind Emperor Kanbei, including his own daughter, Sonja and the legendary hero of war Sensei. The people of Yellow Comet are fiercely territorial, and will stop at nothing to defend their homeland.

And finally, at the Easternmost side of the Map, the rising power of Green Earth. Very quiet on average, and largely focused on rivaling Orange Star in an unspoken, but almost universally acknowledged arms face, their dashing CO Commander Eagle rules the skies. Green Earth is run really by four leaders, as power is specialized and decentralized under their system of government. Eagle rules the air and Admiral Drake, the Seas. Jess, a newer CO, focuses on improving the Green Earth armies, and Javier, the Green Earth defensive capabilities.

But these people will not be what this story

3. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Chapter One: Sea Serpent

Who could really like the sea?

No really. How could anyone in good conscious enjoy traveling on such a tempestuous and ill mannered piece of real-estate? How Commanding Officers such as Admiral Drake of Green Earth could deal with such a mode of transportation was entirely beyond him.

Adder stood, his gaunt black clad figure standing out against the bright sunny day, on the bridge of an old fashioned Black Hole Transport ship. How Lash could have procured one of these old relics was entirely beyond him, and frankly rather suspicious. He could have sworn the inventor lived and died by her new ?Black Boats,? particularly devious little ships that had the lovely capability of repairing naval units while at sea. Quite peculiar

The male CO took two steps on the heaving metal deck beneath him. Adder, to some very strange people, could be seen as a very attractive man. Tall and thin, he religiously took pains to make himself fashionable in all the latest bad guy trends. His hair was arranged in a well combed back slick style, dyed a deep purple for pure effect. On his head, he wore a traditional officer?s cap, black and purple of course, which stood in wild contrast with his gaunt almost white face. Some of Adder?s more?.. disgruntled?. co-workers and subordinates claimed the pretentious man used make-up to give himself that effect, but others vigorously claimed it was his sickly natural color, complete to the almost blacked aura around eyes.

Adder?s repertoire included a stylish button down officer?s shirt, and baggy pants, stuffed and flared into his high, heeled booted for effect. And of course, all done in a classy black and purple. Adder wouldn?t have had it any other way. Black was so versatile, and perfect with everything.

?Can?t you make this thing any less jerky?? Adder hissed contemptuously to the Black Hole underling serving as the pilot of the craft. ?All this rolling is making me sick.?

?S-s-s-s-sorry Sir? the alien said. ?The white caps are coming in too high. Navigation forecasts storms to the North as the cause.?

?I don?t want excuses, I want results.? Adder replied harshly to the contemptible little man. No one really knew where Commander Sturm enslaved the aliens that formed the backbone of the Black Hole military. He, the genius that he was, made an excellent choice, of course. The aliens were loyal, and easily intimidated into going into the fiercest of firefights rather than risk a personal confrontation. Adder liked that in underling slime such as them. Useful to almost an infinite degree.

The alien stammered an affirmative response, as Adder let a thin smile play across his lips. The little worm was actually trying to fulfill his commands. What made Adder different from any other ?good? CO was that this sight only made him see the underlings as more pathetic. Rather than praise or feel moved by their devotion, the gaunt man only felt a degree of mockery mixed with pity for the poor fools.

Adder had the tendency, however, to grow bored with things that didn't include himself, so his eyes naturally drifted to peering out the windows of the elevated bridge, looking out over the front of the transport as it cut through the waves. There, out in front of the ship was his ?traveling buddy,? an overgrown oaf by the name of Flak. Flak was one of the COs with Adder in the original invasion force marshaled by Commander Sturm so long ago, and never had Adder known such a dimwitted man. All muscles and no brain, the goggled man always wore a spiky helmet, most believed covering a bald head. And he could never quite get around to buttoning his brown shirt.

Probably too confusing to him?

Adder grabbed the ships intercom and spoke into it. ?Flak, get up here you half brained oaf. What the hell are you doing down there??

The hunched-over man immediately stopped and looked up at the bridge, spying Adder through the glass. It was almost as though his muscles were too heavy for his body, his massive fists hanging heavily from his arms. He frowned and t

4. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    I don't know Advanced wars, nor any of the characters, but I do like reading your description of them Hammer. It shows that you have set the stage for many succesful RP Games, I think, if this was one, I'd be very interested to take up a role in this world. Please do continue at your leisure :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.