main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Empire is Back

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Phoenix_Berkana, Dec 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix_Berkana

Phoenix_Berkana Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2000
    Notes:

1 - Apologises if this breaks any rules, I couldn't find anything to the contrary on the boards though!
    2 - To any die-hard rebels :) close your eyes.

----

The Star Vipers are an Imperial Aligned Star Wars group well into their 4th year of operation, we bring a background of years of dedication and a current membership of 200 people into our games and aim to please. Whatever your outlook we have something for you, and we'll do our best to give you years of entertainment, many members have gone on to become real life friends and those who have left still come back for more, why? Because the Empire is Back, and the Legacy Continues.

"So just what does it mean to be a Star Viper? It means that you are serving amongst the finest in the Imperial Navy. It means that you are living out a part of Star Wars lore, serving on the same side that such heroes as Darth Vader, the Emperor Palpatine, and Grand Admiral Thrawn once served on. Where your every move determines the fate of the galaxy, and adventure is around every turn. Weekly meetings are held, and a newsletter is sent out once a month to keep you informed of fleet activities. Not only that, but also virtually every Star Wars game that LucasArts has created is supported by the Star Vipers, as well as Blizzard Entertainment's classic strategy game StarCraft. We even have divisions for people who don't own any computer games supported by the Star Vipers. And if you don't want to be a pilot, or a Stormtrooper, a Dark Jedi, or a smuggler, then we have room for you. Diplomats, Technicians, and Artists are always welcome. You earn rank and respect like a true officer, always striving to be better. The Empire is truly alive once again, and leading the way are the Star Vipers. The true question is why haven't you joined the Star Vipers yet?"

- Sector Admiral Shock4

But what distinguishes us from the run-of-the-mill Star Wars club is the Plotline. The Plotline is, essentially, the great story, a massive tapestry that each member is entwined in the moment they receive their commission. This plotline evolves, and the outcome is supported by the success or failure of our missions, chronicled by our writers, painted by our artists, and finally, published by our webmasters. Every member has a story, a past, and a part. Every member has a chance to be part of the epic Star Wars galaxy, to control events, to shape and change history.

Our plotline is unique. Based on the Outer Rim, we battle with our old nemesis - the Rebellion, now the New Republic - against a whole landscape of our own design; new enemies, new technologies, new planets. Being a Viper means being part of an Empire that bred such heroes as Grand Admiral Thrawn, Fleet Admiral Pellaeon, and above all, the great Sith Lord, Darth Vader himself. It means living the Star Wars experience, and shaping the history of our side of the galaxy.

Be the best that you can be, join the Empire. The Legacy Continues.

To find out more about the Star Vipers, please visit our home at http://www.starvipers.org .

2. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    (Some people never learn)

Ooooooouuuuhhhh.. a rival for Azeem.. Can't wait to see them tearing each other's hair out....

(Sits and grabs some pop-corn, waiting for the show)

3. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    I am Imperial Guard. I have no rival. Only 1 Master, the Glorious Emperor.

4. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    ooo... popcorn. can i have some? better get comfortable, this could take a while. azeem doesnt even remember that the emperor's dead. this should b interesting. :)

5. PatJedi82

PatJedi82 Ex-Mod star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 31, 2000
    Bahh again a follower of the ridicolous Empire! You said Nwalme some people never learn!

6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Mmmm... popcorn.

I brought some soda. This might last a while.

7. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    The Emperor is alive and well. Here I am with him last year at a "Trek" convention.

http://www.tk861.com/the_beginning.jpg

Didn't see any rebels there. It was a glorious day of conquest over the pitiful followers of Paramount.

8. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Azeem, I am curious. Were any "Trekkies" offended by Star Wars fans showing up in "Star Wars" gear instead of Trek Gear?

9. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Actually no they didn't. The Klingons hung around us quite a while. We met the Romulans a little later. We got to meet Phil Brown (Uncle Owen).

The day we went was more of a general sci fi day. The next day was the real Trek day. Its not a bad convention, just too big for the location. But at least it was indoors which helped.

Glory be to the Emperor and his Mighty 501st Legion.

10. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Can someone pass me the popcorn.

And imps I got new for you....

THE EMPEROR IS DEAD AND VADER WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY.

vin likes this.
  11. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    This little show is definitely going to last for a while. Have some pop-corn and bring more! When Azeem starts with his Imp stuff, who knows when he eventually stops? ;)

12. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Oh don't be bitter Rebel, you can join the Mighty 501st too if you would just open your eyes to the truth. The Glorious Emperor has brought peace to everyone. It has been the Rebel terrorists that kill innocent people.

We are the disciplined troops of the greatest Empire ever known while you are just scoundrels, pirates, and petty criminals.

Throw down the shackels and remove the blindfold. Join the side of rightousness.

13. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    Ewww.. you're not the funny-type, huh. ;)

I've learned a new english expression, so I'm gonna use it...OK, time to run a book on this between-imps fight!
    I bet on Azeem. He has a legion, they show off in convention, they have an emperor life-size doll and they worship it, yes, they have to win!

14. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Is there any popcorn left for me?

I think I just keep my Xwing warmed up just in case.

15. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Soda? does anyone have any sushibeer?

16. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    Of course. You can't watch Imp Catch without sushibeer! Have some....

17. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I bet on Azeem too, after all he is a enemy we know quite good now.

I bet a sushibeer, and have one while waiting.

18. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    Hey, where is Phoenix Berkana????

Oh no, don't tell me it's a "winning by default" game???

19. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Have you noticed that the imps seem to have disappeared from this thread too.

20. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    Me think they don't like us.

Or they're shy.

Hey! C'mon, we don't bite (most of the time, that is).

21. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    As I said...I have no rivals.

Nothing can stop me or the Mighty 501 now.

22. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    But where is the mighty 501st?

23. Nwalme Jade

Apr 13, 2000
    Funny. I was asking myself the very same question. Maybe they're protected species and public is not allowed to see them or to feed them.

24. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Obviously you do not visit conventions...I can understand you being a lowly Rebel and all.

its not hard to miss us. you see a trooper at a convention, most likely 501st. You see a trooper at the Denver Celebration, 501st.

There are over 400 of us now. We are mostly in the US but have Garrisons in Europe, Japan, NZ, and Australia.

25. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    But apparently not in space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.