main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Empire is NOT bad....

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by MZEATCSH, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHMORDOR

DARTHMORDOR Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2003
    kiskolou

millions, 6 million jews alone, add to that something like 2 million gypsies.

lucas intened the empire to parrell two governments. it represented nazi germany and was, and this is the scary part, inspired by richard nixon's administration.

I had this argument for severl weeks over in the pt board. so I will mostly stay out of this. suffice it to say the empire is evil. and there is a lot of evidence in that direction. I enjoyed that in ROTS things were made a little more gray. but it is still pretty clear. if you way of life must be preserved by the systimatic genocide of a race or a group of people, let alone the destruction of an entie planet, your probibly an evil government.

2. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    By choosing the Empire,you are making a smart move.Everyone can benefit from this.If you choose the Rebellion however,you are simply being foolish.You may delay it,but in the end:thereis no escape.The Darkside is inevitable.If you will not turn,you will be destroyed.

3. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    I've mentioned this, and I'll say it again, the empire isn't evil, but is hoping to destroy the sith in many ways, but the sith lords manage to suvive as it's been show in some of the comics of star wars.

The empire is really the republic only remaned during the time of the galactic wars. after that, they became a republic again. The EU storys that have been said to take place after ROTJ dont fit in the movie story any more, cause there only fan fiction now, cause GL revealed that peace had finally been restored as 3PO revealing in 2002 on channel 9 in australia tv.

Anakin killed palpatine.=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.