main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The Empire Kicks Back

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by koopakilla2003, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koopakilla2003

koopakilla2003 Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    Hi everyone its time for my next installment, but its not complaining or an argument! (WHAAAA???) Its actually a sharing of an awesome thing I read about in Toyfare, a magizine about...toys...anyways there is an article in there talking about a home theatre some rich shmug had put into his house. No, this isnt just an ordinary home theatre my friends, but the one and only "DEATH STAR THEATRE!" (lightning bolt, lightning bolt) Not only does the theatre have automatic doors and windows showing a vast field of stars, but it also has in it possibly the coolest thing ever, a life sized Han Solo in carbonite. To go look at some Greedo killin pictures of the sketches and finished theatre you can check out
    www.dillionworks.com or not, its up to you.

2. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Thats rad dude I want to see it but the address you gave isnt working. ?[face_plain]

3. koopakilla2003

Oct 27, 2003
    crap sorry i mispelled it its www.dillonworks.com i put dillionworks. sorry.

4. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Cool but now I cant find it. What is it under on the web suite?

5. koopakilla2003

Oct 27, 2003
    At the website click the title then go to portfolio then click on home theatre, also once your there if you click on death star theatre, automatic, lobby, reality, cool, and rebel target it shows pictures of it all. its so cool.

6. MoNgO_FETT

MoNgO_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    mongo thinks is cool that guy good at what do he :p

7. Yoda-Leahy-Hu

Yoda-Leahy-Hu Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2003
  8. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    :eek: O YEAH I GOTS TO GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    damn it...something else to be in debt for....(you know...this movie thing really needs to happen...soon. this whole poor thing is NOT fun!)

10. Yoda-Leahy-Hu

Yoda-Leahy-Hu Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2003
    yeah, it's awe-inspiring. You want it so much it aches!!! hehehe

Yes, we all need more money, let's think up something and market it, become millionaires! :D

I'd love to know who owns that system. :)

11. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is TRULY something to aim at getting rich for!!! WOW that is the coolest thing ever!! Who needs men?? [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.