main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BOSTON

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by RikSMaximus, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey gang...I didn't see any info here regarding THE EMPIRE STRIKES BOSTON II, an event sponsored by CEREMONY, NEW ENGLAND 501st GARRISON, and CANTINA. I've posted the event as our "NOVEMBER 2003 MEET #2" over at the new MANCHESTER MANDALORIAN Forum (that's right...we're finally on the road to being an official Fan Force!), with links to photos from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BOSTON I earlier this year. You can click here for more information on the event...

Rik

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Way to keep watch Rik. Go Rik, Go Rik!! Everyone checkout it out. The BIGGEST Star Wars party or the year & it's in your our Backyard & no ones talking about. Man it going to be kinda sad if more people come to the boston party from NH then from host town. So get out there and show your Star Wars love, man....... lol :0
    Hope to see everyone there..............

3. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    No offensive but the 501st hasnt exactly been the most hospitable group around. So dont be amazed that noone makes a remark.

I for one am gonna try and be there.Just for the fact that its a Star Wars party.Not because the 501st is there [face_plain]

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Anyone here interested in going to this? I'll go if I'm not the only Rebel there. :)

EDIT: Ok, so that's one possible attendee besides me. Anyone else? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.