Beyond The Empire's Revenge, Part II: "Pain can be an Ally"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Bravo, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Information: As I stated in my Part I's thread, Part I seems like a dead end. So, I am going to take the lessons learned and start with Part II, which I have said many times, is much better then Part I.

Credits:

Background Plot:

The new DARK TIMES (35 years after ANH)

Deadly Alliance: After the Vong

Thanks: Thanks goes to my parents who, although think I am weird spending hours upon hours writing a Fan Fic, don't degrade me for doing it. Writing a Fan Fic is for fun, a hobby, not a life thing. Second, thanks has to go GreyJediAntarFodoh,,who allowed me to use some characters and background plot from his RPG, The new DARK TIMES (35 years after ANH). Thirdly, thanks has to go to Fleet Admiral Taylor who owns and runs Galactic Empire Data Bank and who read through the early drafts of this Fan Fic. Lastly, thanks has to go to my friends who some think I am weird for doing this and some do it also, but we all have laughs about it and while doing it. Without these peoples' help, this Fan Fic might never have got started. And, we all know none of us would be here if not for George Lucas who created Star Wars; so thanks George Lucas.

Disclaimer: Some of my characters' behavior and overall character is taken from all Star Wars characters in the Star Wars Universe, from the OT and the EU books. George Lucas and the EU writers have created the characters for which many of my characters are based off of and share parts of. I am in no way trying to copy George Lucas' or any EU writers' work. I am just borrowing the best of Star Wars and making new characters for a Fan Fic. George Lucas and the EU writers are the righful owners and creators of some of the character personalities in this Fan Fic.

DRAMATIS PERSONAE (Edits for DRAMATIS PERSONAE will be made. Rogue and Wraith Squadrons' rosters will be added upon in time, making up names is a little hard sometimes, and other edits will mostly likely decrease the number of characters.)

PART 2
    Bravo Squadron

Jason Bravo, Bravo 1 (human male from Corellia)
    Jim Jonesy, Bravo 2 (human male from Corellia)
    Timothy Wilkins, Bravo 3 (human male from Carratos)
    Darren Williams, Bravo 4 (human male from Dellalt)
    Bob Smith, Bravo 5 (human male from Chandrila)
    Jack ?Nerd? Neil, Bravo 6 (human male from Coruscant)
    Andrew James, Bravo 7 (human male from Onderon)
    Daniel Russell, Bravo 8 (human male from Ord Mantell)
    Aggly Zagey, Bravo 9 (Gand male from Gand)
    Channel Page, Bravo 10 (human female from Naboo)
    Lance Tieruss, Bravo 11 (human male from Thyferra)
    Tal Sherverl, Bravo 12 (Shistavanen male from Uvena Prime)

Rouge Squadron

Crix Maxteen, Rouge 1 (human male from Corellia)
    Peter Johnson, Rouge 2 (human male, planet unknown)
    Jimmy Saragoosee, Rouge 3 (human male, planet unknown)

Wraith Squadron

Vincent Peterson (human male, planet unknown)

Civilians

Han Solo (human male from Corellia)
    Leia Organa Solo (human female from Alderaan)
    Wedge Antilles (human male from Corellia)
    Lando Calrissian (human male, planet unknown)
    Talon Karrde, (human male, planet unknown)
    Dash Rendar (human male from Corellia)

New Rebellion Military

Fleet Admiral Tobasee (Mon Calamari male from Mon Calamari)
    General Joseph Smith (human male from Zhar)
    Kyle Katarn (human male from Sulon)
    Tycho Celchu (human male from Alderaan)
    Gavin Darklighter (human male from Tatooine)
    Garik ?Face? Loran (human male from Pantolomin)
    Captain Rollskullsee (human male from Olla)

New Rebellion Political System

Gilad Reed (human male from Corellia)
    Remess Ackra (Mon Calamari male from Mon Calamari)

New Jedi Order

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master (human male from Tatooine)
    Mara Jade Skywalker, Jedi Master (hum
  2. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    ?What do you mean, ?Politically bad?,? Antar asked before Luke could.

?You must see what the Jedi have done in the past, can?t you? First the Clone Wars, then the Galactic Civil War, then the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion, now the War of Imperial Aggression.? Senator Remess Ackra said, ?One thing all these four events share: Jedi. Personally, I would have all the Jedi exiled to one planet so they could practice their Force away from galactic issues.?

Luke Skywalker couldn?t really blame Senator Remess Ackra. The senator was right. Maybe if the Jedi weren?t involved in so many galactic issues, many of the events that caused pain and needless blood shed could have been adverted. But on the other hand, Luke thought, if not for the Jedi, could the galaxy had kept itself intact this long?

?Senator Ackra,? Luke began with as much respect as he could muster, trying to keep his anger down, ?I understand your concerns, but??

?But what, Master Skywalker? Are going to go into how the Jedi saved this or that? Then, I am going to reply with all the Jedi?s faults over the years. Face it, the Jedi are no longer welcomed. Why can?t you and the Jedi understand this? Why can?t you keep out of the government? Why!? Senator Remess Ackra, from Mon Calamari, slammed his fist down on the table. His orange eyes shot laser beams at Luke Skywalker and his orange skin turned a bright orange with anger building up. ?Just for once, Master Skywalker, answer the question!?

Luke Skywalker and Antar Fodoh were cornered and the senator saw this and went on. ?Furthermore, why is the New Jedi Order split? Why two sides? And,? The senator added, ?Why do you want to fight? Why get involved now? Because you were attacked and now you want to throw up the defense of defending yourselves? Or is it the fact that you will hold up your classic defense, defending the peace??

Luke and Antar still couldn?t answer. No matter what their answers, the senator would corner them again. Both Jedi Masters just kept quiet. Since the five months after the fall of Mon Calamari and only after three days after the ?target package? was rescued from enemy hands by Bravo Team, the New Rebellion as a whole was starting to come apart. Whatever government was left was here with Luke and Antar: The Chief of State and about seven senators. And that was what was left of over 2,000 senators over three years ago.

?Back to the political issue,? The senator went on, his voice calm and controlled again, ?The Jedi would look bad politically because of what has happened because of them.? The Senator turned in his seat to address the rest of the people at the rectangle table in the room. ?We must see that arming the Jedi will cause even more problems.?

?We need everyone we can get,? A male senator, a short alien with fur that was about half the size of a human said. These little aliens were not Ewoks and that was seeable from their human-like face. ?Arming the Jedi could, probably would, be politically damaging. But what is more important? Our imagine or our future??

?What will our future be if we do not have respect from the population?? Senator Remess Ackra shot back.

?Do you really think this government or any other government will stand after the war? No matter who wins, a new government will have to take form. A more aggressive, more controlling government, but a government that still has freedom. People are tired of fighting. They want peace all over the galaxy.? A alien female that was white, a almost shinny white, with a long body and long legs.

?What type of government?? Senator Remess Ackra said, laughing out of sarcasm and out of a mocking tone, ?Who will run a government if not all planets have a say in what goes on? An Emperor? We tried that and failed. The Empire did, at least.?

?And we didn?t fail?? The same female senator asked rather sharply and with pain in her voice as memories came back, ?We failed during the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion and during other galactic issues. If anything, this form of government has the problems. Senators don?t look out for thei
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.