main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The empress of justice

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by empress of justice, Feb 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    hello this is an idea for a story ive had, its not origionally a sw story, but ive edited it to make it one:

Normally Pextra was a world too hostile to survive on, the planet was almost completly surrounded by lava-lakes. Making it inhospitable to most life-forms, today however one life-form could be seen in the horizon- a tall, skinny teenage girl........

gotta go please comment!!!

2. I Will Make It Legal

I Will Make It Legal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 1999
    Add some Killer Monkey Robots

3. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    Hey Emporess, you left us hanging right at the start!! Who's the girl? How is she surviving on that planet and how'd she get there?? POST!!

4. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    As soon as one could see the girl clearly one saw that Melissa, for that was her name was crying. When Melissa sat on the lava island, she stopped crying for a moment and took note of her surroundings, the ground was bare and covered with enormous cracks. In the dimming light she could see a strange formation on her right. She walked upto it, part of the formation was elongated and had two pointed outcroppings, part was composed of a huge boulder that made up eighty percent of it and the last long and skinny with barblike rocks at intervals. Yet it seemed to have been intricately carved, as if it was a sculpture. Then suddenly the "sculpture" lifted up its large head and with large orange eyes looked at her.........

gotta go.

[This message has been edited by empress of justice (edited 02-26-2000).]

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Melissa looked up at the beast---a dragon!!!! She of course had heard many tales about them, how they where cruel and crafty and how one of their favorite victims where young maidens......

But that's not going to be me! she vowed silently to herself and picked up the sword she had received from......no she could not think of her now, she pushed the thought from her mind.

The dragon lunged at her, apparently enraged by the sword she held in her hand and in one quick motion picked her up in his mouth, which was as big as two minivans parked side by side. she quickly formed a plan and said what may not have been the brightest plan in hindsight, but was a fair plan for the moment- "if your teeth go down my sword goes up!" "if your sword goes up my teeth go down!"

Melissa belatedly realized that this wasn't going to get her anywhere, so she started thinking of alternative strategies. But by then the dragon had formed an idea of its own. All of a sudden, Melissa found herself swimming in 5 feet of dragon saliva.

"Let me out of here!!!!! I'm warning you!! My family line is FULL of dragon slayers!!!!"

Unknown to Melissa, the dragon just rolled its large eyes and shook its large head slightly,[Pathetic humans] he thought to himself, counted to 30 and spat a very angry and undignified teenage girl to the ground.

The blast of hot air which greeted air and dryed the sticky, smelly mucus was not an improvement in her opinion. "Just who do you think you are!"

"Someone that has just given you a precious gift."

"Forgive me but i fail to see how swimming around in a pool of saliva for 2 minutes is a gift."

The dragon frowned. "Foolish human, you may not understand now, but understand you will later, now aren't you the one they all herald as 'the empress of justice'

The girl sighed, "i thought i knew who i was but now i'm not so sure....."

"Well then, tell me about it young one, lean against my foreleg, yes just like that, now tell me your story............."

"Wait a second i don't even know your name."

"you couldn't possibly pronounce it in your tongue"

"try me."

The dragon proceeded to make long guttural tones with its throat, bewildering the girl. "Ok, what can i call you in my tongue?"

"My human friends call me Jurga, it means friend."

"ok, Jurga" Here is my story............"

sorry all have to go, but i felt i had to try to get this in. been busy lately, ill try out my new system so i can post more often.

Send all death threats, questions, comments and suggestions either in here or to my email.

[This message has been edited by empress of justice (edited 02-28-2000).]

6. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all. sorry no post today. (ducks as half a dozen blasters are firing in her direction i will post tomorrow!!!!!

7. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hi all, i tried to post friday, but my evil computer erased my post (grrrrrrrrrrr)
    here is a re-post, hope it will work today........
    Jurga suddenly lifted his head towards the west, "quiet, i hear someone coming this way- it smells like man, not one man, hundreds are heading this way, i see them now, they are dressed in white armor. Get on me quickly, i can take you to Coruscant, you will be safe there. Climb on"

Melissa got on and prepared for the ride of her life..........................
    sorry all that's all i have time for today.
    i have the next part down, but its long and i only have 5 more minutes left on the computer. (Besides i need to post at my other story.) next post coming soon to a discussion forum near you!!!!!

8. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    sorry, no post today-have practice

please comment! give suggestions, i feel like im telling this to myself!!!

9. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    Hurry Empress, you must tell us her story!! I like Jurga

10. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    After a long, bumpy space flight on Jurga, Melissa was extremely happy to see the buildings of Coruscant. "Look, there's the Senate building-fly over there!"

Jurga complied, yet Melissa noticed a gloomy atmosphere as they neared the Senate building, many people and aliens were either dressed in black or in their respective funeral clothes. [I'd better dress incognito until I find out what's going on.]

Melissa slipped past the humans and aliens and crept along a rear access corridor, one that she had learned would give her a view of the Senate floor. It was a tight squeeze though, she had to crawl on her hands and knees to get to several places in the secret corridor.

Then she saw them. Eirtae', Rabe', Sabe', Yane', and Sache' with their respective daughters Electra, Juanita, Sabrina, Yolanda, and Coreena. Off to the side she noticed Captain Panaka with his wife Marija and Keisha, her best friend. All of them were standing in the Naboo platform with HIM presiding.

Melissa felt her blood boil. The traitor, how dare he show his face in here after what he did to her people!!! Then she heard the beginning of his speech.

"Friends and Senators, A great tradgedy as befallen Naboo, greater than all other tradgedies combined. Sadly our great Queen Amidala and Princess Melissa have fallen, murdered by a group of terrorists!!!

[I can't believe it, they actually think i'm dead!!!] Melissa thought, she started to jump out of her hiding place and tell the Senate the TRUTH about Palpatine, but something inside her told her to wait a moment.

Palpatine continued "And what did the Senate do about the invasions that jeopardized the safety of Naboo? Nothing!!!" Then more quietly he added: "Effective immediately, I am taking control over the military and now proclaim myself as Emperor"

It took several minutes for Palpatine's words, softly spoken to sink in, when they did Melissa became filled with a furious anger and glanced around to see the reactions of the others. The Nubians were shocked and their faces were full of fear. Several senators were beginning to protest, but the Republic guards(who had been bribed by Palpatine drove the protesting leaders: Senator Mon Mothma of Chandrila, Senator Gam Iblis of Correlia, and Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan, out of the senate. Keisha then heard the voices of thousands of men, some wearing grey suits and others wearing white armor cheering "Long Live the Emperor, Long Live Emperor Palpatine" Melissa saw the angry eyes of the senators who were being driven out and decided it was time to act.

She stepped out onto the ledge, took a deep breath and readied her blaster. She screamed: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" and began to fire at Palpatine, unfortunately she had not had much experience at firing a blaster and all six shots missed Palpatine.

The next thing she saw was a white light...."

11. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Again folks, please comment. Thank you, hope you enjoyed that part!!! I'll try to post soon-Monday at the absolute latest!

12. Return of the Wattowatta

Return of the Wattowatta Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Hey, this is pretty sweet....

13. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    The empress of justice apologizes for having her readers wait, but the royal English teacher has ordered me to write my research paper. will post ASAP!!!

14. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    sorry this one has to be a shortie-Algebra class ugh
    After running for what seemed like hours, the white light began to fade..........
    EVIL ALGEBRA CLASS!!!! GRRRRRRRRR

I will post later today!

15. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Ignore previous post:
    Note: Galaxia is my name for the sw galaxy.
    After running for what seemed like hours, the blinding white light began to fade and Melissa found herself in a world much different from the one she than Galaxia. She saw buildings and old cars and ladies and gentlemen in fancky clothes. An antique car show? It didn't make any sense. Why were they dressed up like that? She kept running, dazed now, unsure of where she was, and certain that Palpatine's minions were still after her. She saw a small white church straight ahead and, without stopping. Ran inside through the open doors. She heard a man speak, a missionary asking for volunteers, she saw other people wearing nice church clothes. She started to reel and stagger, the only words that came out of her mouth were: "They're after me!" before she fainted and made out the dim outline of a young woman get up out of the pew and run to her.....................................
    More later I guess ill do the Palpatine/Naboo thing next (claps hand over mouth, oops you did NOT hear that. mutters to myself, "i might as well give away the rest of the story"
    The empress of justice leaves to rest in her chambers

16. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Comment Please!! I love to hear from people

Will post next part ASAP (evil research paper GRRRRRRR!!!)

17. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    hey all,

i made it over. Will post asap, please comment!!!!!

18. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    After recovering from the shock at seeing the girl again, Palpatine composed himself and continued.

"Obviously the ghost of Princess Melissa was trying to warn us of what could happen to the republic at large if we do not all cooperate to build the Empire. Our beloved Queen Amidala held Princess Melissa up as a new hope for our galaxy, and now..."

Here Palpatine's voice broke off and he covered his face with his hands and made realistic crying noises. Many years in politics helped him perfect this skill. It wouldn't fool everybody, but the gullible ones would watch and follow.

Today I show my support for Queen Amidala and Princess Melissa by building the Empire that was originally intended for our dear princess. Unfortunately I need labor to show the true beauty of Coruscant, labor to show all of Galaxia that Coruscant is, and forever will be superior. As Emperor, my first command is that the alien races of Wookie, Calamari and my people, the Naboo will work together to build our illustrious new capital.

Sabe', who realized the true intentions of this traitor to Naboo stood up in her box, slightly shaky from the effects of laser blasts moments before.

"I denounce Palpatine as a traitor to Naboo, Queen Amidala and Princess Melissa, it was him whom has caused the suffering of my people, today I call Galaxia to stand against this ty-"

At "tyrant", poor Sabe' found out, too late, that her platform had hovered within arms reach of Senator Palpatine, and he had struck the former handmaiden down with one blow of his open hand.

"Don't worry," she heard him say as she started to black out, "I assure you, I will rise the Naboo up to their rightful glory, if they accept me."

At this, Keisha, the boldest of Melissa's handmaidens as well as Melissa's best friend, worked on a pretty decent sized spitball, and hurled it right between the tyrants eyes. "So be it, Slave" Palpatine said. Then Palpatine's guards, kicking and insulting the former handmaidens, drove them out of the platform and into their pre-arranged slave quarters.
    What did ya think Stupid, Corny???
    Comment please!!!

19. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Keisha, now dressed in the rags of a slave, fought the tears that threatened to come to her eyes. How terrible, Queen Amidala and Princess Melissa, fallen the same day a tyrant rose to power. The fact that the Naboo were know slaves, spat upon by the officers and stormtroopers.

Stormtroopers, the mere thought of them made Keisha want to hurl. The white armor with the black eyespots looked dreadful. Naturally the slaves made stormtroopers the butt of many jokes. Keisha smiled at the most recent prank. A couple of six and seven year olds, had managed to find about thirty old paint cans, filled them to the brim with water and sewer liquids, and had buried them in front of the entrance to the Imperial Center Stormtrooper Academy and covered the tops with mud and stone. So far, Palpatine had not learned who was responsible and as far as Keisha was concerned, it should stay that way. Keisha turned to Coruscant's sunset, her tears threatening to overwhelm her yet again.

"I'm sorry, Queen Amidala. You trusted me when you picked me as one of the six handmaidens for Melissa, now i have failed you both."

Keisha took a deep breath, then continued: "Melissa, how could I leave you and the Queen alone on Pextra. We thought the two of you would be safe until we could arrange residence on Alderaan. I'm sorry Melissa, i have failed you, my best friend, I am no longer worthy to take the title of handmaiden....."

Keisha's voice broke off and she broke down, sobbing, mourning the lost of her Queen and her friend.
    That's all I have time for now. Please comment folks, I need feedback. Next part is......(slaps hand to forehead) I have no more sense than a Kowakian monkey-lizard today!

[This message has been edited by empress of justice (edited 04-14-2000).]

20. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    no new post yet, will post later today

21. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Sorry, i'm on a tempermental computer.
    Comment folks!!!

22. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    A newly revived Melissa slowly re-entered the world of the living. As she came to she heard voices, some critical and some loving.

"It's a shame I tell you, wearing a dress that short."

Melissa checked her memory, her "short dress" went down to her knees. Of course, she thought to herself, there probably are cultures that still wear dresses down to the ankle.

Melissa gasped for breath and prepared to reply when someone else spoke to the first person.

"Mrs. Prunaprismia, Can't you tell this child [CHILD!] Melissa thought, [YOU don't look older than nineteen] has had a rough day?" All she needs medical attention, a bath, and a change of clothes. Come here, the girl continued, holding out a hand for support, let's get you fixed up, you can borrow one of my dresses.

Fortunately for Melissa, they walked past a church bulliten board that had today's date and the location. "Asheville Presbyterian Church" It read. Directly underneath it was June 21, 1912. Melissa had barely even glanced at the sign before she realized what it meant. [Oy! I'm stuck in the past, How am I gonna get out of this one.] Another thought struck her mind. [At least you know that you are safe from Palpatine and his minions.] [Yeah,] she commented sarcastically, [The only trouble is, I don't know how to go back to Galaxia.]
    Corny, Pathetic? Comment please, folks. You have no idea how much feedback means to me.

23. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I like the whole premise of this story, but I'm confused. How did Melissa get into the past? What happened to Jurga? What is the position of Empress of Justice and how does one become it? What does the Empress do? How does Keisha fit in? More details in your story please!

[This message has been edited by The Musical Jedi (edited 04-01-2000).]

24. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Originally I sent this as a private email to musical Jedi, but i figured that others may be curious too, so here is my answer:

Well, the getting into the past i kinda stole from Quantum Leap (moral of the story, NEVER watch the sci-fi channel when yer ill and writing the next installment to your story.)

I'll explain what happens to Jurga in my next post.

The "Empress of Justice" came because originally she was going to just be "empress" but after Palpatine's dictatorship, her title had to be fancied up a bit (naturally, some people were leery of having an empress after they had a corrupt emperor.

Keisha is Melissa's best friend and confidant. Kinda like Sabe' and Amidala. The next couple of posts after the Jurga post will be flashbacks to when Melissa first got to Galaxia. (NO more spoilers, that's all yer getting out of me. <claps hand over mouth. (grin)>

25. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    The Empress of Justice offers her apologies for the lack of posting. She will post ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.