main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Encounter

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Evan_The_Great, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    This is my first Fanfic originally posted else where it had no real place there so here you go:

As the damaged Dark Jedi starfighter made its final approach into Korriban, already were there two teams of Alga city guards waiting to greet the passengers of this ship. ?Greetings, my name is Samu Gretta, I am captain of the Alga City Guards. And you are?? said Samu, a tall muscular man with the traditional blue, silver Alga Guard uniform on and two badges on the upper left side.
    ?My name is Darth Zanus,? said the stern rough face from under the black hood.
    ?And I am Darth Narthu,? said the other black hooded face from inside the starfighter.
    ?We have come to this system because we have been outcast from the Jedi Order because of our beliefs,? said Zanus to Samu.
    ?Um, if I may, where exactly are we?? said Narthu as he gracefully leaped out of the ship.
    ?Well you are on the planet we can Korriban, home of our race the Sith? said Samu.
    Zanus then used the force to grab his light saber from the starfighter. You could tell that Samu and others in The Guard marveled at this display of power. All bowed before the Dark Jedi. Samu rose, ?They are the gods spoken of in the books of legend!? then to Zanus and Narthu ?we are your servants your presence is always welcome here, and to the king of Alga we must take you.?
    As the doors to the throne room swung open Zanus and Narthu marveled at the site of such beauty, but after all they had been through who can blame them, a site this beautiful they hadn?t seen since their final look upon their old home of Corusant. All in the room looked to them. ?Please excuse them they know not who you are,? said Samu in a shaky voice. He then raced across the room to the king in his throne and whispered something in his ear. ?I don?t think we know who we are either,? whispered Narthu to Zanus. At this Zanus snapped, ?We?re gods that should be good enough for you.? The king then got up and spoke, ?I want proof.? At this Zanus picked up someone with the force and threw them across the room. Everyone bowed.

?Well Q7 I?m making my final approach, prepare to land.?
    Beep, Beep.
    As the Jedi starfighter came into view Samu Gretta was alerted.
    ?I?ll be right there,? Samu said into his shirt. He then made a hand motion and his team of Alga guards, the Golden Eagles, walked out to the landing pad followed by Darth Zanus and Darth Narthu. At first site of the aircraft Narthu told Samu to shoot it down.
    ?Your wish is my command, lord Narthu?
    The swift Jedi dodged the anti aircraft guns, but could only for so long. The starfighter then glided into the plains of Rotham crashing into the barren field. As the smoke lifted from the ship Narthu scoffed and began to walk back inside when Zanus spoke, ?Send a team to investigate the crash.?
    ?But sir it was a direct hit. He couldn?t have-? said Samu
    ?I said send a team!?
    ?Yes my lord? said Samu bowing.

?Ow.? said the Jedi as he got out of the broken starship. As he picked himself up and got himself back together, he looked around to see a group of grayish-bluish blobs heading for him on small speeders.
    ?Terrific, a welcoming party.? said the Jedi as he darted through the tall grass to make sure to get away from the wreck.
    ?There are no life forms here. Stay here, 522114, while we go back to tell Captain Gretta? said the officer with the most badges.
    As the speeders grew farther and farther the Jedi jumped out of the brush and in one swift stroke took the head of 522114. He then took 522114?s armor putting it on under his cape. As he began to see the speeders come back he hopped on 522114?s speeder and drove off toward the mountains.
    ?See I told you he was still alive,? said 13124.
    ?Can it, 13124, I don?t need that right now!? said the guard on the lead speeder as they all increased speed.
    ?Great! These controls are all so foreign to me,? said the Jedi now turning around and heading back for the city. ?Where?s the fire button???!!!!? he exclaimed as the other speeders grew nearer.
    ?Kill him boys, he tossed

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Good pacing.

3. Evan_The_Great

Jun 3, 2005
    thank you DarthIshtar

4. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    cool! i love the idea! it's great that you are attempting to fill out the story of the original outcasts and their voyage to Korriban. good job! :)

5. Evan_The_Great

Jun 3, 2005
    thank you i belive its time for part two:

A vicious battle ensued, only the sound of clashing lighsabers was heard throughout the city. The battle took itself from room to room destroying everything in its way. For over an hour the Jedi went at it until the sun went down and with it the light. The dark had taken over and the Sith understood that these were their gods, the ones talked about in the books of legend.
    ?Samu,? said Narthu ?can we see these books of legend that we are mentioned in??
    ?Why of course my lord, this way please.?
    Samu lead the newly celebrated Dark Jedi Gods down into the depths of Alga.
    ?There,? said Samu, pointing at a large Gold Decorated door with the most beautiful, glowing design.
    ?Well aren?t you coming?? questioned Zanus
    ?Sir I mean no disrespect, but mortal eyes shall not look upon the books, they are blinding, mortal ears shall not her the pages turn they are deafening, and mortal hands shall never touch its pages or be turned to stone they shall.?
    ?Master, we should use much caution?
    ?I know, use the force to overcome these mortal worries and we shall be fine.?
    As the Dark Gods entered the room, they saw the books in front of them. Two books, one of Light and one of Dark. As Narthu approached the Dark book slowly, Zanus picked up the light book, inspected it, threw it up and chopped it in half. Amazement came over Samu?s face, and then he saw nothing.

For 100 long years the Sith people became the servants of these Dark Lords. And they had children and they had children and they had children as well. And Zanus and Narthu died, but not before they could impart their wisdom onto their force sensitive children and they made sure that they past it on through the generations until almost one fourth of the population of the small city of Alga, which had doubled, knew the ways of the dark side. As you can probably guess the rest of the population wasn?t very happy about these new found powers.
    ?Samu, do you think that this is a good idea? I mean staging a revolution and all.?
    ?I know what I?m doing my old friend, are you in or not??
    ?Well?? a long pause fell between the two of them ?I?m in.?
    ?Thank you Maximus, gather your troops make sure their ready and willing to go up against this kind of enemy, now I see why the Jedi Order threw them out.?
    The two parted ways only to meet again on the battlefield.

6. Evan_The_Great

Jun 3, 2005
    there is more, but i dont think the people are ready for it...

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Sure we are! Bring it on! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.