main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The End (L/M) 1/1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001

This was a challenge fic I wrote for Jade-Skywalker group. I can't remember who posted the challenge now it's been to long ago. But I did find this story and I might someday write more no promises though. So here it is.

Jedi Blue :)

~*~

How could this have happened?
    Hadn't they been happy?
    Weren't they planning to start a family?
    Didn't the vows they shared mean anything to Mara at all?

Why did Dan Kar have to enter their lives?
    Couldn't they have just grown old together?
    Was that too much to ask for?
    Hadn't he give enough to the Force, did it have to now take his wife as well?

As the blue blade met his green once more Luke was reminded of the fight at hand. "Give up Skywalker"

Luke looked down at his wife's jade-green eyes. Mara wasn't about to back down, and neither was he. "Never, Jade," Luke replied as he blocked another of her blows.

Both were surprised as another lightsaber added itself to their fight.It was a blood red one.Only one person Luke knew of had one of those."Dan, leave. This is our fight"

Mara also nodded her head in agreement with what her husband had spoken. "Luke's right. This has nothing to do with you. Leave."

Dan's brown eyes looked at the woman he loved, then to her husband. He wasn't about to leave her alone with the son of Vader. "No, Mara. He might hurt you."

Luke and Mara both laughed as and for a second both forgot where and why they were there. Luke hurt Mara? That was funny. "Farmboy here wouldn't hurt a bug." Mara stated, defending her husband.

"This is none of your business, Dan." Luke stated. He didn't need to defend himself to this boy.

"Yes, it is. I love Mara and she loves me. I won't let you hurt her," Dan said as he pushed Mara back. Now his blade was locked with Luke's. Mara fell back, caught off guard, and Luke used the Force to shut off her lightsaber before it could hit her.

"Mr.Kar, you may think Mara's in love with you, but you're wrong.Mara Jade Skywalker is my wife.Do you now what that means?" Luke asked the young man who had just put himself some place he didn't belong yet again.

Luke watched as Dan didn't even allow the question into his mind.Instead he tried to attack Luke with his blade.

"She loves me, not you," Dan shouted as he once again locked blades with Luke.

"Dan," Mara said as she stood up and turned on her blue blade.Dan turned to look at his love.

"This has nothing to do with you.Luke and I spar all the time.Please leave now." When Dan shook his head no, Mara took a stand beside Luke.

"Fine then.You fight Luke, you fight me." Luke was in shock.This whole fight was about Dan and Mara being lovers, and yet she had just joined his side.

"Mara, I won't fight you." Dan said as he turned off his blade. "I don't understand why don't you want me to fight Master Skywalker?" he asked. Mara looked at the young man.His brown hair and eyes reminded her of the sand of Luke's home planet.

"Because Luke is my husband.No matter what, I love him.I'm not leaving him, Dan, I'm sorry if that hurts you but it's the truth."Mara said as she turned from Dan to Luke.

"No!" was all Mara heard before she saw Luke fall to the ground as Dan's blade impaled his chest. Mara's blue blade flashed, but as she was about to run the young man through, Luke yelled out, "Don't, Mar!" Mara ran to Luke. His blue eyes locked with her green ones. "Mara, I'm going to get to see our Baby soon.Please don't kill Dan, it will only lead you to the dark side."

Tears ran down Mara's face. She couldn't lose Luke. "I love you," Luke whispered.

Luke saw his life flash before his eyes. The last six months went by in slow motion.

"Skywalker, do you like Ben or Owen better?"Mara asked as she rubbed her stomach.To think in six months they would have a baby of their own.

"Mara, stop picking boy's names.It could be a girl you know," Luke said as he placed his hand on top of Mara's. Mara just smiled. Her world seemed right.

Now if only the Jedi Haters would leave them alone, everything wou

2. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh yea I've read this before. Another Jade-Skywalker classic ^_- Excellent to see another L/M up on the boards!

EJ

3. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
  4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    very cute. ..

5. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Nice! L/M is always good! You had me scared for a minute. ;)

-Emmi

6. Rogue_Even

Rogue_Even Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Oh, very nice!! Quite a creative idea; I like! :D Wonderful work, Jeditheskyisblue. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.