Lg.Is, NY The End of Summer Bash

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't wait. Sounds like alot of fun!
    Food and Beverages...you BET NJO will be there.

~DG~
  2. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    The invitations have been sent out!

If you did not receive an invitation today and you would like to attend please tell me your e-mail address. Please PM me, reply to this topic, or e-mail me at PrncessLeiao@aol.com to let me know your e-mail address. You will receive an invitation as soon as I know your e-mail address.
  3. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    Update!!!

The price now includes soda!

So now your $20 will go towards lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, and soda.
  4. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [Homer]Mmmmmmm....soda![/Homer] :p
  5. Fermez_La_Boushh Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dawn, don't faint, it's Maria! I've been away from the boards for a few months, but would love to come to the bash. Would you PM me the information for this shindig? Thanks, and can't wait to see you again.
  6. Orion-TC2894 Jedi Knight

ahh maria!!! its cat the loveable clone.
    ill be there. it wont be as fun as DC but still. partay!!!!
  7. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Cat,

Is Billbo going?

John
  8. Orion-TC2894 Jedi Knight

bilbo isnt really into the whole starwars thing so i doubt it. but i might drag him
  9. XenoSphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Where exactly is this place? And what am I suppose to bring? Thanks.
  10. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    If there is ANYONE who wants to attend please contact me before Wednesday. I need to buy the supplies for the party. Please send ME your e-mail address and I will send you all the information. When RSVPing don't forget to include how many people will be attending besides yourself. Thank you.
  11. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think I'll be well enough for Sat. to attend. If I can't make it..sorry, and have a great time.

Mike :(
  12. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a BLAST with you guys on Sat. Wer must do this again next year. Dana your Dad was soo cool to let us use the club. Oh and the boat Ride Phenomenal.
  13. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds like everyone had a good time. I'll try not to become horribly ill for the next one :p.

Mike ;)
  14. coold1 Jedi Padawan

Yes I would like to say I had a great time on Saturday too. I feel bad for the people that didn't make up, they really missed out on a good experience. I hope for their sake it happens again next year like it happened this year. Thanks ladies for all of the food and music and far and above thank you to Dana's father for taking us on that boat ride. That was an experience I will always remember for the rest of my life. Very cool!

-Dave
  15. KenDeep Jedi Knight

star 1
    I had a great time. It was great to meet Dana's Dad. It was very nice of him to take us out on his boat!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.