main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The End of TCW is revealed

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Samayel_, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Dear Mister Faloney,

My daddy told me the news! 3 moar years of Clown Wars! I am happy. But daddy says u r going 2 not make the Clown Wars anymoar and make some thing else diferent but make it the same. Is Ahsoka going to be in it? I love Ahsoka. Shes my favorite character. I went on my daddys compewtur and saw pictures of her taking a bath with Rex. My daddy helps me with my baths 2. My daddy wont let me watch revenj of the sif, he says some thing bads going to hapen to Anikin. Its gud that Rex will be around to help Ahsoka with her baths, help her get dresed, and kiss her goodnite.

Pleez keep making moar Star Warz.

Your #1 fan,
    Timmy

The Shadow Emperor and Seerow like this.
  2. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Several thousand of my brain cells just committed suicide.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Sounds like a drama on ABC Family. =b

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Please, Crom, nooo!!!

Seerow likes this.
  5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Seriously!? :confused: Are you high!? I know you spam "awesome" for everything, but this says that the show's end is being discussed... THE END.

6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Timmeh,

Those pics were drawn by some 1 on da internetz named TaradosGon. His view in no way reflect the grand view of Lucas. I'm glad u <3 Ahsoka. I <3 her. She is mah babe. I pause my TV every nite and kiss her g-nite when I go to sleep. Be sure 2 tell u dad 2 go buy the Star Wars saga on bluray. Then be sure to tell him 2 buy u all the season of CWT on bluray. If he doesn't tell him he doesn't <3 u.

Thnx
    Dave

7. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    It would make my life if Dave replied to poorly written fan mail in an imitated style.

8. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    On one hand I'm hopeful that the end is near.

But this transition talk is bothersome.

9. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Maybe Das Jennir will kill Tano?

Pretty sure that the Lit will throw an epic party if THAT happens.

10. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't really care whether she dies or her story is resolved in some way that doesn't involve her death, I just don't want her in future Star Wars series.

QuangoFett and Seerow like this.
  11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I know that was harsh. =b

Man, I really want to see a South Park episode with Dave Filoni, Timmy, and Jimmy now. Trey Parker, you out there?

Agreed Tarkas, I would rather pass the torch and get new characters. New series should be new like that. I'd be okay with Ahsoka living only if she was a very, very occasional reoccurring character.

12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    We get more seasons, quit complaining bro

13. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Either that or she will seduce him.

14. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Interesting link, thanks for sharing it. It's good news to hear that we'll at least get another three more seasons of the show, but one can wonder what's gonna follow.

15. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I see your point but do they have enough material to cover the outer rim sieges? They probably do and if they are going for another few seasons I do hope it is good! I wonder if we will get another upgrade for the main models again at all?

On another note...
    I honestly hope that Ahsoka does die at the end of his show. Just because they are feeding the show into Episode III doesn't mean that they will be making a new animated series either. I didn't read that like that in the article. It sounded like to me that the series will end linked into Episode III. Not that it will continue in another format.[/quote]

16. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Nah, Ahsoka will help Starkiller organise the Rebellion.*

*I was joking but I actually wouldn't be surprised.

AkashKedavra_93, kainee and Seerow like this.
  17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    [/quote]

Maybe we're just choosing to read it that way so we can all stay here together as one big happy family? =D

I'm reading sequel series, hopefully with no Ahsoka or next to no Ahsoka.

hlc88 likes this.
  18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    That is possible if we like each other enough! :p

So what part of it makes you think sequel series? If there is one... no Ahsoka. Her running around the Dark Times where there is only supposed to be two Jedi surviving the purge is a bit ridiculous, IMO. Though if Darth Vader eventually catches up with her - especially if she learns that Vader is Anakin - and then kills her, that would be good. If she does survive TCW, I just hope they do not put her into the sequel trilogy! (I like Ahsoka but I personally feel her story should end with TCW).

kainee likes this.
  19. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    For the record...

In case the rumors have ignited a raging fire of speculation for folks, Friedman's quote was really quite vague. Its intriguing for sure that they have a meeting this year to plot out the way TCW will finally tie into ROTS. We don't know when that will happen or if they will have to change that plan as they proceed. Those that speculated its one or two years down the road are right if it follows the typical TCW production timeline. But at this point I think a lot could change in terms of when that may fall. I guess they could cut a bunch of episodes and rush the ending to production also, which could accelerate the release.

His follow up tweet just ignited more speculation since he's alluding to TCW show possibly not ending but evolving into something else. But Friedman isn't calling the shots and he's just an observer. Its possible that he knows that there are options out there but isn't privy to which one they actually go with. He seems to share a lot more than others working on the show, i wouldnt be surprised if he's asked to clam up a bit.

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Wait what? Don't you <3 me so much you whanna stay on this forum with me forever and ever? I'm hurt bro. T.T;

Your right and I'm probably reading way to much into an authors spin on 'transition into ROTS'. Probably because I'm and optimist and want to believe it. ATM, this show is an form of escapism for me from IRL and hate to say it but I kinda need it. Then again maybe in 3 years I won't.

21. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Agreed, though the cynic in me is translating it too "as long as it keeps selling we are gonna drag it out as long as possible"

As for Ashoka, she was made Anakin's apprentice for a reason. With the bond they have with each other, having her killed, murdered and so making him go ballistic would be the natural progression into Sith with fears of losing his wife like he lost her more understandable.

22. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000

Seerow likes this.
  23. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Of course I whuv you that I wanna spend forever and ever here! :D

There is no problem in believing and being optimistic about it and if the show has help you have an escapism for you IRL then that is great! Honestly, this show does that for me too. I'm just wary of the show dragging on for too long. If they can make it work then I'm all for it!

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    In all honesty I still think this is happening on purpose just to stir things up. We're on the 100th episode and this leak is hyping up talk even more. I'm telling ya, it reminds me of when Apple launches a new model of iPhone and I've been at the forefront of those mad launches for 4 years now.

Aww I wuv you as well! -hugs.-

As long as they make them good, TCW can go on as long as it wants, IMO. I for one don't feel like the show is dragging.

hlc88 likes this.
  25. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    More seasons to Star Wars: The Clone Wars? The possibility of another TV series?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.