main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The end of the NJO series, and the start of a new one

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ST-TPM-ASF-TNE, Dec 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    Sorry if this is redundant, but I know the NJO series will be ending soon, and was wondering what you thought about it and what you think might happen in the end, such as who will die and who will live, what will happen with the Yuuzhan Vong, and so on. I'd also like to hear your thoughts on what the new series will be about, and ideas.

2. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    What I hope they do is a series of stand alone novels or duologies, like with Bantam, only publish them in chronological order.

3. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    I have the feeling a big character will die in the final issue of NJO. Luke is a possiblity, he has to die sometime, even though I wish he didn't have to. Who knows. Perhaps the new series will be years after NJO and tell of Anakin(if he lives), Jaina, Jacen, Ben, Jag, Zekk, Kyp, Tahiri, and Tenel when they're older and their parents have either passed away or are very old and can't do much. I'd hate to see the end of Han, Luke, Leia, and Mara, but they have to end sometime.

(Runs away to cry)

4. Tsavong-Lah

Tsavong-Lah Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2001
    When will the NLO end?. I know that there will be at least 3 more novels (I have them on order from amazon.com).

5. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    the last book will be published in August of 2003.but i would like to see what ST-TPM-ASF-TNE said. It would great if the next series had books in chronological order and would focus more on Jaina, Jacen, Ben, Jag, Zekk, Kyp, Tahiri, Tenel Ka, and anakin (if he is alive),and also any new characters that are introduced into the series from here on out.

I would also like to a series on Vergere, that is if she is still alive by the end of the NJO.

6. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I agree. They should keep going, focusing on the young Jedi as they grow older and become masters themselves.

7. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Will it? Seems like everyone keeps saying this based on the books that have been confirmed. But how many have yet to be confirmed. All the lists I know of say that these are the titles and books so far confirmed. That suggests that there are other titles and books in the works that haven't yet been confirmed. Some one said back in 2000 that the NJO was suppose to run through 2006 at the very least. Now folks are saying that it will end around the release of Ep. III. Yet that seems based on what's confirmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.