main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The end of the world

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by kiskolou, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiskolou

kiskolou Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 23, 2005
    It's april 2nd,2010,And all hell has broken loose. In japan, giant meteor storms smite the land,while giant hurricanes and tornadoes plague america. Europe is freezing over, while africa is slowly melting from heat. Everywhere on earth is in complete chaos,and no-one knows why.
    In the beginning many said it was global warming,but that theory was debunked when the meteors hit.Many say it is the wrath of god and the end of the world,while others strive for a more scientfic reason. But everyone agrees that it is the larget catastrophe ever,and the hardest to survive through.

Hi,and welcome to my rpg!
    It will start right before the chaos,on a clear and sunny day.

Rules:This is not a left behind rpg.There is no evidence that this is from divine powers,but your character may believe that it is.
    Also the technology will be the same as now,the point of making it 2010 is so that global affairs right now will not effect the rpg(forget about the war in iraq).
    no cussing or godmodding,and all arguments solved by me.

Character sheet:
    Name:Edith Weston
    Sex:male
    build:regular
    Hieght:short
    Hair:Short black and messy
    Eyes:brown
    Race:caucasian
    Bio:Edith was a pretty normal teenager,with an all-too normal life.Always longing for more, He
    finally got fed up with his over-schedualed life and ran away from his family,right before the distaster.

2. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Wait, you don't really have a playable story.....

3. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    First time for everything...

~ Character Sheet ~
    Name: Christopher Ramirez
    Sex: Male
    build: Medium
    Height: 5'6''
    Hair: Black hair worn at medium length, rose up in stylish fashion
    Eyes: Brown
    Race: Caucasian/Mexican
    Bio: Born into an average loving family, Chris excelled well in his studies and made a lot of friends, especially one named Edith Weston. Chris is pretty well liked in his school by all genders, and he hopes that he will reach his goals in life.

4. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    well,this is supposed to be pretty open ended.The storie will be created by the players as we go along.

5. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Ready when you are, GM. :)

6. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Character sheet:
    Name: Buffy Durres
    Sex:female
    build:regular
    Hieght:short (about 5'1)
    Hair:long, dark brown
    Eyes:brown
    Race:american
    Bio: Buffy usually keeps to herself, if you want to gain her trust, you have to really work for it. Her parents died in a car crash in one of the events, and now Buffy is living in her somewhat-home alone and abanded. She has no other living relatives and her only friends are Sammy and her sister Enna.

7. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    hey,we're all playing 15 yr olds!I'm waiting for one more person to start.

8. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    [face_laugh] All right. Patience is alaways a virtue.

9. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    or the middle of tommorow.because then even the king of all cosmos cannot hope to wait(If you have played katamari damacy,you would know what i'm saying.if not,move along.)

10. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    Patience?What's that? we start NOW!

11. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    Edith Weston

Edith took a look at his house,and mounted his bike.This was not the first time he's run away,but he hoped it would be the last.His constant attempts of escape earned him nothing more than trips to psycologists,all of which quit right after meeting him.He hated his all too normal life:Everything was always planned.Nothing ever happened that wasn't efficiant.He was sick and tired of it,so he was running away,again.He was gonna go to his friend christopher's house,to hopefully convince him to come along,when he noticed something faint along the horizon.
    it looked like a tornado,but there was no tornadoes ever where he lived.He stopped to look,and got off his bike.Probobly a just trick of light,he thought to himself,and got back on his bike.

12. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Christopher Ramirez
    House

Chris was watching T.V eating a sandwich when the channel was interrupted by a local broadcast. "Sorry for the interruption. We are issuing a tornado warning for the following counties..." The meteorologist waved his hands around the green-screen. There was an awefully large red swirl around the city - Their city. "This looks bad..." Christopher's parents came along and exhanged looks.

"What about my friends? We have to meet up." Chris said aloud. He had an urge to call his best friend Edith's house, but he had a feeling they left already. But friends wouldn't leave friends, would they?
    TAG: Edith

OOC: This is going to be fun! Reminds me of that one movie: The day after tomorrow.

13. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    OOC:Ya it is kinda like that,huh?

Edith Weston
    Christopher's block

Edith pulled up in christopher's driveway.He wondered if he should wait outside until Christopher's parent's went to bed, but it was getting a little windy so he wen't to sneak through the window.Just when he ditched his bike,he heard Chris's tv,"Sorry for the interruption. We are issuing a tornado warning for the following counties...". Edith was puzzled.The meteorologist just said thier city was in huge danger!He was getting paranoid,so he jumped through the window he just opened,hoping to find Chris.

TAG:Buffy(We need you to enter the story soon!),Chris

14. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: Yeah, that's cool. :)

House - Bedroom

Chris was laying back in his bed watching the T.V. continuing to take big bites of his sandwhich. He heard something clutter outside, but he didn't bother to check on it. That was when someone jumped through his window.

"Who the?!" Chris got up from his bed and threw his half-eaten sandwhich on the plate. "Edith? Is that you? What are you doing here? You should've called me before you came over, I'm not even dressed properly." Chris helped Edith up.

15. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    Edith Weston

Edith dusted himself off."Hey.I'm running away again!",he exclaimed,trying to sound as sincere as possible."ya,well,I was coming here to see if you wanted to come with me,or at least give give me some food money(sorry i'm always leetching off you),when i thought i saw a tornado in the distance!That can't be true...right?"Edith looked at the tv,and saw the huge swirl over the city.
    "That look's scary..."

TAG:anyone

16. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: I'm going to be gone for a week, sorry about that.

Bedroom - House

"You are? Wow." Chris grinned. "All right. I'll come with you. Heh, money and food. Don't worry, I have been saving up." Chris laid a hand on Edith's shoulder. "Yeah, there was a program showing on T.V. It's impossible, but we have to get out of here quick before all the real trouble comes. Hurry." Chris nudged Edith in the chest and started to get all of his stuff (Clothes, money, packed food, First Aid kit) inside his backpack. "But where are we going to go?" Chris asked right before he exited the window.

17. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    this rpg will be postponed for a week!NO NOT LOCK DUE TO INNACTIVITY!

18. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: But you can still post until I suddenly "disappear." lol. And yeah, do not close down this RP. Things are getting real good...I hate to see it closed down.

19. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Sorry, I forgot about this rpg, forgive. I will post Buffy's entrance when you are ready...

20. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    So I saw this and thought it looked good! I hope it is ok if I join!

Character sheet:
    Name:Sarah Jillo
    Sex:female
    build:thin
    Hieght:5'2"
    Hair:sandy blonde with red tint, shoulder length, layered
    Eyes:blue
    Race:caucasian
    Bio:Sarah is your average junior in highschool. She has a 3.87 gpa and she is happy with the way life is forming. She had just became a cheerleader and gotten a boyfriend, her friends are great, school agreed with her, she is living the perfect life!

21. Francisco_Cojuanco

Francisco_Cojuanco Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2006
    Character Sheet

Name : Francisco Gonzaga
    Build: medium, slightly corpulent
    Hair: slightly scruffy, short black hair
    Eyes: black, wears glasses
    Race: Filipino
    Country: Republic of the Philippines, (currently in United States as Philippine ambassador to the United Nations)
    Short Bio: Gonzaga, born to a middle class family in a country where 40% live below the poverty line, he joined the foreign service to distance himself from politics at home, eventually rising to his current position. A devout Roman Catholic, he thinks the ravaging is of divine origin.

22. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005
    1.Sorry for my absence.I thought i wuld wait till next week to start.
    2.Finally a non-teenager!
    3.Buffy start us off again,please...

23. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: I'm posting when I have the chance. Why don't you reply to my post?

24. kiskolou

Mar 23, 2005

Edith Watson

"umm...I haven't really thought about that.What i do know is we need to get out of here though.I'm sure if we head north we'll find somewhere to stay for awhile.Say,What about sarah's!It's far enough away from here but not to far to ride".Edith got on his bike,and waited for Chris to mount the pegs.Seriously,he didn't think that sarah or her parent's would be happy with two guys staying the night,but it was getting really windy and it was getting dark.Secretly,He had a very bad feeling in his gut,but he ignored it."Well,are you coming along or what?"

25. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005

"Good enough. Beats sleeping out in the street." Chris joked and looked up at the gloomy sky. He was too dozed off that he didn't know Edith was waiting for him on the bike. "Oh. Sorry. I'm coming." Chris hurried behind Edith and mounted on the pegs, there was something about the sky that didn't seem right. Yesterday was a bright and normal day, now it's totally the opposite. "Let's go." Chris patted Edith on the shoulder and took balance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.