1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The end of the world

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by kiskolou, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    Edith weston

"Good" exclaimed Edith."We should get there before it's too dark, i think".He started to pedal.It was getting really windy, and the faint object was getting bigger.He tried not to think about it,butit was hard.luckily sally's house was in the direction away from the thing,but Edith was not sure if he would b able to go fast enough.but then he shook his head.He didn't even know if there was any danger,why worry so much?He laughed it off and turned his head to talk to Chris,When something he saw made him brake.He stared."Oh my god.."

TAG:Edith
  2. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: I'll be taking over for alpha_red_83. He's an aquaintance of mine.

IC: Christopher Ramirez

Chris nearly fell forward due to the strong friction movement on the ground as Edith braked. "Why are you stopping?" Chris asked and looked at the direction Edith was looking. "Holy..." Chris was looking at the huge black and gray swirling vortex that had touched down at the horizon miles away. Fear and nervousness crept up Chris' back, he felt a sudden chill freeze his bones.

He patted Edith on the shoulder countless times, "Keep moving. We have to get out of here. We have to seek shelter, now!" Chris urged.
    TAG: Edith, any
  3. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    i would post now,but so far me and Chris have been the only ones to post!Soeone else,put yourself in the story!
  4. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC:Sorry about not posting, I have been sick!

IC: Sarah Jillo

Sarah sat in her bedroom and looked out the window. She noticed how oddly colored the sky was. It was a grayish color that was sort of scary. It was right in the direction of Edith's and Chris's houses. Sarah and the two had been friends for a long time. Being a year older had never mattered and she had been able to hang on to them for the time. The thought of maybe calling them and asking them if they wanted to do something tonight popped into her mind, but the thought was shattered when she looked to her desk and saw all the homework upon it.

"I guess I should finish my homework before anything else, but one call wouldn't hurt."

She picked up her phone, the one she had recieved from her grandparents for making onto the squad, and dialed Chris's number. It rang multiple times but there was no answer. Sarah put the phone up and started doing her homework. She would talk to them tommorrow.

Tag: chris, edith, others
  5. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    Edith Watson

"Ya...what you said!" Edith shouted.It was starting to get harder for Edith to hear chris,because the tornado was getting loud."I think Sarah's house is this way!",Edith rode as fast as he could,as the wind got turbulent.The trees were voilently struggling to stay rooted,and one motor-home's roof started to peel.The speed of the wind changed so fast,thought
    Edith.the wind hanged direction against the bike,and it was getting hard to pedal.Finally he saw sarah's house."Come on,lets get off now!"But as soon as Edith and chris got off the bike,It started to slide away."HEY!" Edith yelled,as if the bike could hear him.Before long it was out of sight,claimed by the wind."I guess we'll have to go inside"
  6. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    LOC: Her bedroom

Sarah was becoming quite bored with her homework having finished three of the five subjects needed. Her phone rang so she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sarah, it's me." It was Zack. Sarah's boyfriend.

"Hey what's up?"

"Not much. Just thought I would call you and see how you are. This weather is starting to freak people out and I had to make sure you were ok."

Sarah thought that this was sweet. "Yeah Zack, I'm fine. I think it is moving away from us or not coming very fast towards us so we should be alright."

Just as Sarah said this she saw how dark the sky looked and how much the wind was making the trees move. She could imagine why this would freak people out.

"Hey Zack, I can't talk right now. I have to check on something."

"Sure, I will see you tommorrow ok."

"Tommorrow."

They hung up. Sarah had to try Chris's house again. The phone just rang and rang, so she tried Edith's and didn't get an answer there either. Sarah didn't like this.

Tag: edith, chris, everyone
  7. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: did someone delte my post ?
  8. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    no....post again,i never saw it.sorry i don't have much time to lend to this,i'll try to write more often but i have no time at the moment....
  9. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: All is understood. Trust me, RL takes away time online too. Anyway I could jump in ?
  10. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I am going to be gone from Friday to Sunday, so if I don't post know that I will soon! Anyone can use my character if needed.

-EnnaJ- I would suggest just jumping in!Appear somewhere!
  11. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    umm...should we call it quits?noone is posting...
  12. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: No! I want this game to keep going! You still have me! [face_worried]
  13. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    well,it's just that it's only us posting.and i'm fine with that,but if that is so i would like the rest to formally anounce thier departure.I don't want to post for that reason!Some one els jump in!
  14. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    Please don't call it quits! BTW, I am back and ready to post!
  15. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    well,post then!then we can stop this stand still.
  16. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

Sarah got up off her bed and went downstairs.

"Hey Mom, have you gotten any calls for me?"

Her mom shook her head and Sarah let out a sigh. Something odd was going on here.

Sarah walked outside and saw to figures coming toward the house.

"HELLO!" She yelled over the wind.

Tag: edith, chris, everyone
  17. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: Is this game still on ?
  18. kiskolou Force Ghost

star 2
    well,It's been awhile,real life interfered so i was cut off,We should stop.I'm gonna lock this.Sorry!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.