The Entire STAR WARS DVD Collection--Angsts, anyone?

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by XYDE, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XYDE Jedi Youngling

as we are awaiting the December release of the Episode III DVD, letz discuss our angsts, our problems with the previous DVDs from Episode I up to the O. Trilogy DVD

1. The Commentaries IGNORED several important issues. I hated the fact that while Lucas should be discussing about ORIGIN issues, but Burtt had to discuss the OVERTOLD stories of how he came up with the sound effects for this & that creature....anyway, Lucas might be tightlipped about OTHER origin issues anyway coz he might be using it in his other spin-offs

2. The DREADFUL Covers! The Original Posters were cool enough...WHY the heck DID he have to change the COVERS! The cover for ESB! The cover for ROTJ! EUGH!!! DREADFUL!

3. No FUNNY Spoof EasterBunnies from the DVDs that they got from the MTV Spoofs??? LOTR has it...why not STARWARS!!!! Grrr!

Thatz just about it for now
  2. StompboXX Jedi Youngling

star 2
    My main problem with the OT DVDs were the effects in ANH. They never corrected the "boxes" around the TIE fighters (matting?), and they only minorly corrected a spilt-second shot of the infamous Obi-Wan's saber scene.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.