main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI The Ep II TOYS!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SparklerV, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparklerV

SparklerV Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    So, yeah. *grins* The TOYS ARE OUT! [:D] I'm not too excited, you know. Hehe.

Anybody go shopping?

I restrained myself and limited purcahses to one Mace Windu, purple-bladed lightsaber. How cool to see a lightsaber color outside of blue, green or red! Yay!

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    I agree. The purple saber is cool...I may just pick up one of those for myself sometime. :)

But, so far...all I have purchased has been the R2 that beeps. He resides on my desk here at work. I love it. hehe :cool:

3. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    What!?You mean to tell me that there are Ep.II toys out now?!Where? :)

4. SparklerV

Jan 29, 2002
    Well, I went cruising around this morning. Didn't see *anything* at Meijers in Westland... but Toys R Us in Westland as well as Target in Westland had the goodies! :)

Just e-mailed with my mom about the meeting on the 11th (since that is Mother's Day, y'know!) and told her I was going to bring my purple saber to the meeting. She said that was a good idea in case I had to fend off any darksiders. LOL. Got to love Mom's. :)

5. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Mother's Day is the 11th? I was under the impression that it was the 12th...which is a Sunday.

Hmm...I must go investigate now... :)

6. SparklerV

Jan 29, 2002
    Oh shoot! I had my days mixed up then.

I can't make it to the meeting, as I was thinking it was on Sunday. Saturday night is a performance night for me. :( DRAT!

7. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Yes Idgie there are toys out. As for where they are, I have them all in my room. Every single one.

8. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Same as Rob, but I didnt get the legos or sabers. everything else is in my room!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.