main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Det, MI The Ep II TOYS!!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by SparklerV, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparklerV

SparklerV Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    So, yeah. *grins* The TOYS ARE OUT! [:D] I'm not too excited, you know. Hehe.

Anybody go shopping?

I restrained myself and limited purcahses to one Mace Windu, purple-bladed lightsaber. How cool to see a lightsaber color outside of blue, green or red! Yay!

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    I agree. The purple saber is cool...I may just pick up one of those for myself sometime. :)

But, so far...all I have purchased has been the R2 that beeps. He resides on my desk here at work. I love it. hehe :cool:

3. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    What!?You mean to tell me that there are Ep.II toys out now?!Where? :)

4. SparklerV

Jan 29, 2002
    Well, I went cruising around this morning. Didn't see *anything* at Meijers in Westland... but Toys R Us in Westland as well as Target in Westland had the goodies! :)

Just e-mailed with my mom about the meeting on the 11th (since that is Mother's Day, y'know!) and told her I was going to bring my purple saber to the meeting. She said that was a good idea in case I had to fend off any darksiders. LOL. Got to love Mom's. :)

5. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Mother's Day is the 11th? I was under the impression that it was the 12th...which is a Sunday.

Hmm...I must go investigate now... :)

6. SparklerV

Jan 29, 2002
    Oh shoot! I had my days mixed up then.

I can't make it to the meeting, as I was thinking it was on Sunday. Saturday night is a performance night for me. :( DRAT!

7. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Yes Idgie there are toys out. As for where they are, I have them all in my room. Every single one.

8. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Same as Rob, but I didnt get the legos or sabers. everything else is in my room!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.