main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Epic mini-series is here. TONIGHT IS THE KNIGHT. The Lovewar has begun.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NeoBaggins, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoBaggins

NeoBaggins Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Prelude
    Using the concerns focused on the young Jedi, Anakin. Mace Windu takes an oppertunity to slip away to a love resort in a deadly game that will surely compromise his Jediship. His mouth waters for her touch. The CloneWars have begun...
    But so have the LOVEWARS!

This is the thrilling untold tale of a leading Jedi's battle with temptation and the friend who would stand in his way. The epic mini-series starts now.

TONIGHT IS THE KNIGHT
    CHAPTER ONE: Platform to heaven.

Mace was but a speck to Obiwan in the large garden as his curiosity began to move his feet into the field. There were many places within the Jedi temple but this was one he had never seen the Jedi master visit.

Mace was kneeling in the Jalumia patch grinning as he gently pulled the Flowers from thier blue soil, never noticing the curious Kenobi a few feet behind him. "Those are very brilliant in color, Master." Obiwan said softly assuming the powerful Jedi was aware of his presence. Lunging from the patch violently to a standing position, Obiwan could have swore to himself Windu's hand flinched toward his Lightsaber. "O, Obiwan, what, I. I didnt see you there, forgive my rudeness, Greetings." The tall Jedi offered Obiwan who stood silent for a moment before giving Mace an awkward smile. "For analysis?" The young Jedi blurted out energetically trying to calm the uneasy vibe caused by him startling Mace.

"The garden was very peaceful so I decided to meditate a bit." Obiwan's eyebraws shot upward and he just stared at Mace before shrugging his shoulders and turning away. "I was on my way to the library. Thought I would review some tactics to improve our next battle plan. I'll take those Flowers to analysis if youd like. I havnt much to do since the air-raid on Korik ended." Mace followed as the bearded Jedi headed back toward the temple entrance. "I think this last mission has furthered my distaste for flying for a time to come." The powerful Master couldnt help but turn his nervous expression to a smile. "Then perhaps we can perform a favor for each other." The dark Jedi spoke now with a sudden seriousness to his face wiping his smile clean away. Obiwan turned to face the master Jedi, now sensing every feeling illuminating from him. It was the strongest and clearest connection to another Jedi he had ever felt. As if Windu had explained himself, Obiwan was fully aware before a single word uttered.

"Powerful as my young apprentice is. There are times. Times when his focus is so consentrated that he is unaware of his surroundings. He seems to become one with his thoughts to the point of non-physicality. When all else doesnt matter." Mace looked on with great attention as the words left Obiwan's lips speaking the truth with every vocalization. "It was the power of one thing that distracted him to this powerful dagree. I thought I would never see it in you though, master. Never see you startled that way. I practically lumbered right up to you but it is the same with Anakin. I have seen this before. It is when you are..." Mace walked up slowly face to face with Obiwan then placed his mouth to his ear. "In love." He whispered to him then slowly stepped back. "I dont have time, Obiwan. I need your help. There are transport vessels docked for exclusive usage by myself, master Mundi, and Yoda. To depart even in my own I have to enter a series of codes and I have little time to explain my actions. But the Starfighters are on open platforms and are easily accessable. All you have to do is lend me yours to complete a task that has been a burdon on my mind, And in my heart." Obiwan started to shake his head frantically seeing his young Padawan in the eyes of his powerful master. It was too disturbing but he knew the temptations and needs of a humanoid trancended even Jedihood.

The words jumped out of Obiwan as if he were controlled by an exterior force. "Go. Go, now, master. I feel the force and it is telling me that you must leave." The dark-skinned master put a hand on Obiwan's shoulder and smiled with a shimmering tear in his ey

2. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    Interesting! As I was reading, I didn't expect that it would be Yaddle that Mace is in love with. Serving on the Council together all those years, they've had the time to allow the love they feel to grow, and to nurture it. Did it start before the War or during?

Is Yaddle the same species as Yoda?

Well done! :)

~Bek

3. NeoBaggins

Oct 28, 2003
    It is my understanding that she is. The time-frame of this affair will be revealed. Thanks for tunning in.

4. NeoBaggins

Oct 28, 2003
    And now, The excitment continues.

TONIGHT IS THE KNIGHT
    CHAPTER TWO:The touch once more

Mace gazed at the neatly bundled Jalumia laying quietly on his lap. He barely noticed the jump as well as the exit into Alderaan's atmosphere. High above the rich blue planet hovered a federation class starship that sat against the stars without its usual menace. There was more than love to be found here.

The console crackled to life inside of the tiny cockpit. Windu's gaze was finally broken as a static laced voice sounded. "Halt your craft and commence code entry." The stern voice blurted at Mace through the ships receiver. After what would appear as random button pressing the voice returned. "Master Windu, Welcome."

The triangular craft freed itself of the hyperspace ring and drifted toward the large station. Before the landing gear could touch the landing-bay floor, he saw him. Peering through the cockpit, Mace saw him coming swiftly to greet him. "Poof." The Jedi master said to himself. The alien Jedi approached the landing starfighter and awaited its halt at a dangerously close range. The mood Mace had felt was drastically different here. The feeling of tension unusually high. The cockpit now seem to screech upon moving. This, was an awkward meeting indeed. Mace folded his bundle of blue flowers under his robe and exited Obiwan's starfighter.

"I dont believe that to be a councilmen issue vessel Master Windu." The long neck alien spoke softly. The Quermian being would otherwise look harmless and disarming if not for the piercing gleam in his red eyes. A well respected and powerful Jedi he was. One with the mastery of the Jedi mind-trick. A mastery of this skill to the point he has made it his primary combat weapon. When one can project an image into the mind of his enemy and render him helpless to his own fears. A lightsaber need not be drawn, for this also has spared lives.

"I am fully aware of the class of my transportation, commander." Mace pointed out briskly. With the company of Clone soldiers present neither Jedi would go too deep into their preferred topic of conversation. Even though mass produced the clones were regarded with respect as all living things should be. "You can return to your duties." Yarael Poof hurried the white-armored soldiers away. He looked down At mace from his long neck. "Things will be done in accordance to the rules here Master Windu. I have every right to question the contents of your arrival, and anything else I see fit to question. This operation was appointed to me to command so unless you are here to pull rank I would advice respecting my position here. With all due respect to your council status." Mace clinched his teeth behind his lips. He knew Poof was right. He had been a deciding party in the choice to make Poof leader of this secret operation. An operation created to position Jedi and soldiers in uncharted areas for reserve strikes during the Clonewar. After Yarael and a group of Jedi accompanied by clonetroopers ceased an entire Federation starship it was natural he be appointed the this department.

Mace would try to create small talk to see if Poof would hurry into the topic of his desire and interest. "I did a medical track on your nephew. It appears he will make a full recovery. His pod was damaged beyond repair. The force was surely with him, and..." Mace was cut short before he could finish his words. "His death would have been a testament to the dangers of the sport. His, fate, if you will." Mace grew impatient with this tactic and could no longer hold himself. "Where is she?" he projected with an unintentional and desperate tone. "She is where she belongs. Here, with me. If this is not a visit concerning military issues I must ask you to go. Once the stock crew returns from the planet surface with supplies we must leave at once. We must keep this peaceful planet from harms reach. You may recharge your ship if need be but I must return to my command." Mace moved closely to the tall alien. " Im not leaving, Yarael. Not until I see Yaddle. I have ris

5. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    They have assisted in our weapons upgrading with advanced technologies. Your mind may have been elsewhere of late but they are assisting all republic sectors, including yours.

Ouch! Seems Mace has been neglecting his Jedi duties somewhat lately.

~Bek

6. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

I liked the conversation between Obi-wan and Mace Windu. The Yaddle part was totally unpredictable.

Nice to get in Poof

Ooh..Mace and Yaddle. Totally original.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.