main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY The "ER" Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MysterySith, Jan 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    wow, that was one hell of an episode for a non season finale.

I guess Dr. Lewis will have her baby in the actual season finale. I hope that nothing bad happens to Gallant and he comes back. I think he is one of the better characters. I love Neela, I think she is great and the actress that plays her should have a bright future. Poor Abby, she is a great nurse at least. What happened to Weaver, just terrible.

2. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Season 2 will be released on DVD on April 27th.

3. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Last nights Episode was good.

Wonder why Dr Carter is crying in the next episode.

I really thought Kerry was gonna steal her son...

Looks to make for an interesting Season Finale. 10 to 1 says Kerry takes off with her son.

Seasons 1&2 were boring. Season 3 is where it all begins...

Right now TNT is rerunning ER at 10 & 11 am Monday - Friday. They are about to end season 1.

4. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    My guess is that Kem(Carters Love) suffers a miscariage or dies. I don't think Carrie is going to run off with Henry. But I do see a season finale, summed up in one word IRAQ. Come on you don't think Gallant left the show? Just like last years finale in Africa.

5. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Hmm i didnt think about the Iraq part, but it makes sense... the gunshots heard at the end of the trailer. Could be.. I dont think Gallant is leaving the show, i didnt read anything about it. I dont think anyone is leaving the show, but i defintetly think something happens with Carter, his baby and Kem. Someones gonna die, but its not any of the main cast - they are all signed on for the 2004-2005 season. ER is signed with NBC until 2006.

6. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Interesting point about Gallant. I hope he sticks around. I like him more than most of the characters. I would like to see if him and Neela go anywhere or if he will have to fight off some lab rats to get her. lol

Carter is turning to the Dark Side. Whatever happens will make him go all the way. As long as they get rid of Kem. I think what Carter did for Abby was great. I cannot wait to see Abby as a Doctor.

7. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
  8. jandimin

jandimin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2000
    i just read that too. it sucks, i liked her...i kept waiting for them to do something with her character.

9. mikadojedi

Sep 25, 2003
    Just lets not kill her like Romano. Africa perhaps? After what she went through with Greene, she deserves a happy send off.

10. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Anyone watching the new season?

11. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Of course!!!

Its getting pretty good so far. The stuff with Neela is funny.

Can't wait to see what happens with Carter....

12. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    I love Neela, she is now one of my fav characters on the show.

Not a word on Pratt or Jing Mei this past week. hmm

Carter is gonna lose it, so he can quit being a doc or something and leave the show. lol

Can the show survive without him?

13. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    He signed through until 2006 i believe so hes not going anywhere :)

14. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Ohhh, I missed that one.

15. mikadojedi

Sep 25, 2003
    I heard that Noah is out after this season. But I could be wrong. Great story lines so far this year. Let's hope it holds up.

16. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    OMG! They FINALLY told us the BEST kept ER secret for the last 11 years!

Why Kerry walks with a cane!!!!

(She has Hip dysplasia.. congenital birth defect)

HOORAY!

Also -- i LOVE how they are going back and revisiting old story lines and completing them. Although -- it makes ya wonder.. is ER's time almost up?

17. jandimin

jandimin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2000
    it was great to see her too, she's been mostly in the background this season. over all i think the show is doing great...the only thing i didn't get was neela's crush on luka (i mean look at the man, i get it) i just thought she'd go for more of the carter type. the fight scene with the demerol addicted couple was hilarious.

18. mikadojedi

Sep 25, 2003
    Comic Book Guy's name and the reason Carrie Weaver walks with a cane. Wow what a year.

19. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    This show really has been great lately!

20. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Esepcially last weeks Iraq Episode. It really hit home for me, as i know some of my friends are dealing with that stuff daily.

Now ER is off for the next 2 weeks.. then repeats for a month before the last 6 episodes for the season.

21. jedidavide

jedidavide Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2005
    Stay on target...

22. -Scarface-

-Scarface- Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    Loved last week's episode. I stopped watching ER for about, oh, 3 or 4 years. :p Started watching it again this year, mostly because of Neela. :D And Shane West. [face_batting] I didn't realise it was him until I actually saw his name in the opening credits.

Well, hey, he looks a lot different from his cameo in Ocean's 11. [face_laugh]

23. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    How long has everyone been watching ER? Today, I watched the OLD episodes that are on TNT. The ones with George Clooney *sigh*.....and I remembered the episodes from back when they originally aired. I think if I started to watch the show again, I'd be completely lost. When is the show on and what time?

Seeing George Clooney as Dr. Doug Ross made me realize why I love him. *sigh*

24. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    I've been watching since I was about 11/12 years old. Since the very begining. When home, I ALWAYS watch the reruns on TNT.

My favorite episode is season 4, Exodus. Best episode ever.

25. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I started watching it from the very first episode. And now that I have one day off during the week, I am going to try to remember to watch it on TNT!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.