main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Era Before The Movies

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Benethor, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benethor

Benethor Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2006
    This Era is before the Star Wars 1 movie, when Yoda was still a Jedi knight (long ago ehh?? like 770 years before the SW6)well, you all start in your own academy

Character "Sheet"
    Name:
    Specie (Wookie, human, droid etc.):
    Carreer to follow (Jedi/Sith, Merc. Sniper, etc.):
    Side (Dark/Light):
    Characteristic (Fast and Strong, Fast and light, fast and swift, heavy and strong, etc.):

This will be an RPG with turns, that means that you will have to make your character and wait untill I make the turn.
    example: I= you are in Naboo with your lightsabers
    options: go to market, look for information, go to space again, etc.
    you can only post once in respect to the turn until I make another one.

Me
    Name:Benethor
    Specie: human
    Carreer to follow: Sith
    Side: dark
    Characteristic: Swift and strong

LSA :) Edit: I am locking this one and giving you a chance, hoping you will able to make the most of it, to develop a story or setting with a little more depth, as well as an explanation on what we can expect in the way of game-play or actual operations and running of things :) You will find that if you're able to do at least that much, you'll increase the potential success of this game quite significantly.

2. OblivionXIII

OblivionXIII Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2006
    You'll need a set of rules for this and probably a more specific storyline for players to follow. Check out the RPF Community Center and Index for more information. :)

3. Benethor

Benethor Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2006
    The storyline is created during the gameplay, and the rules are fine... I think...

4. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Benethor...nice try buddy but you should really follow the link Oblivion posted. This game lacks a great many things and very few, if any, will join it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.